Popular Dandeli Packages
Dandeli Tour Packages
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 8999.0|
Dandeli PackagesDandeli Tour Packages - Explore best offers on Dandeli packages at Thrillophilia. Book customizable Dandeli tours with exciting deals & offers.
Located in West Karnataka, along the Western Ghats is a small town called Dandeli, and if you haven’t come across Dandeli tour packages, we’d suggest you look for one right away! Dandeli is one of those hidden gems in India that’s untouched, pristine and pure, and that’s exactly what makes it so beautiful! Surrounded by thick forests and the River Kali flowing peacefully by its side, Dandeli is a fascinating blend of rare flora, fauna, picturesque appeal and a whole lot of adventure that you simply cannot miss. Most Dandeli tours would include a mix of everything the town has to offer.
Wildlife safaris, treks, river rafting, zorbing, kayaking and much more. You can start your day by offering prayers at the town’s temples, making your way to the Kavala Caves, where you will need to climb down more than 300 steps and crawl for 40 feet to reach the temple and get a glimpse of the Shivalinga. After that, head to the rivers and lakes of the town for a fun-filled day of activities, You can choose to go kayaking on the calm waters, or ride the rough waves as you go rafting. Another water-sport to look forward to here is zorbing, where you balance on water while being caged within an inflatable ball.
It might seem daunting at first, but trust us, once you begin to bounce on the water, you’re going to love it! You can also go mountain biking and trekking and after all that adrenaline rush, prepare for some more adventure with jungle camping. Setting up tents with friends and gazing at the stars is surely a memory to last a lifetime! If you aren’t high on adventure, you can simply travel to Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, go for a peaceful boat ride, or enjoy a soothing massage at the natural jacuzzi, this small but stunning town has to offer. Although Dandeli packages are inclusive of food, make sure you bite into the local flavours as well, when here.
There aren’t a lot of restaurants to visit, but the few that are around the area, are all definitely worth a try! In spite of being a small town, Dandeli has a whole lot of resorts and hotels which offer superlative services and spacious rooms for a comfortable, enjoyable stay. There’s the Bison River Resort and the White Water Resort, which also have multi-cuisine restaurants on location, so you don’t need to travel afar for dining.
Being a peaceful place, distant from city-life and crowds, Dandeli welcomes many migrants from across India, owing to which it enjoys a diverse culture that you ought to experience at least once. All of this, complete with scenic views, thrills, and serene spaces make Dandeli a perfect destination for a weekend getaway, or even a longer stay if you wish to make the most of your trip down South. Take a breather and enjoy the beauty this land has to offer, after all it isn’t every day that you spot bisons and black panthers, that you might just come face-to-face with, here!
What are the best things to do on the Dandeli tour?
1. Rock Climbing: The adventurous experience of rock climbing in the mountains of Dandeli is a major attraction of the Dandeli tours. The aim of this exhilarating activity is to reach the end point of a pre-decided route without any slip or fall. The location for rock climbing is quite close to Dandeli, and can be easily reached.
2. Canyoning: One of the most thrilling activities that can be done in Dandeli. Tied to a sturdy rope by professional trainers you will be instructed to climb up or down the cliff as the waterfall splashes all over you. This guided thrill that takes place at Ganeshgudi near Supa Dam shall be a lifetime experience for you.
3. Wildlife Safari: The Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is a vast area covered in dense forests which is an abode to a wide range of mammals, reptiles and birds. The open jeep Safari makes you encounter wild animals and distinctive birds. The location for this is the Dandeli- Anshi Tiger Reserve and the safari costs around nine hundred per person.
4. River Crossing: Dandeli which overlooks the Kali River, provides you the opportunity to experience river-crossing, a favorite sport for adventure lovers. Experienced guides are present at the spot to help you stay safe during this exciting ride. This amazing activity can be enjoyed at a pocket friendly cost of approximately five hundred rupees thus making it a key attraction of Dandeli trip packages.
5. Kayaking: Watersports lovers love to kayak over the Kali river. Experienced as well as amateurs both can entertain themselves with this sport that happens near the Supa Reservoir on Kali River. Costing a meagre sum of only two hundred fifty rupees, this is a must do adventure at Dandeli.
6. Moonlight Boat Ride: An activity stored with surprises, this takes place at Ganeshgudi near the Supa Dam. Night vision binoculars and other special accessories are required for this activity. A bone chilling experience of boating at night, this ride costs you only rupees three hundred per person.