Popular Jodhpur Packages
Jodhpur Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 15199.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 22550.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 16099.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 31099.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 12655.0|
Jodhpur PackagesJodhpur tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Jodhpur holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Jodhpur vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Feel like being transported to the royal era of Kings and Queens as you book the Jodhpur packages that will give you a chance to explore the culture, tradition, and royal legacy of this city. You'll not only explore the palaces and forts by booking these packages, but you'll also visit the scenic attractions, historical centers, and shopping joints that will make you fall in love with this city.
Our experts have curated these packages, keeping in mind even the smallest needs and requirements of the travellers. From accommodation to food and pick up and drop facilities to entertaining activities, we have included everything in these packages to make it a steal deal for you.
We can also customize the Jodhpur tour packages as per your request so that you can choose the duration of the stay as well as the type of accommodation you would prefer. You can even choose whether you want to book the package with flights and meals or not. If you book these packages beforehand, then you can also get huge rebates making the trip extremely budget-friendly. The best thing about these packages is that it covers all the popular Jodhpur sightseeing points and activities to make your trip memorable. So whether you're an adventure enthusiast or a nature lover, or a shopaholic, you'll never feel bored during this trip.
Another interesting aspect of the Jodhpur packages is that they come at an extremely affordable rate so that it won't leave a hole in your pocket. And if you're planning this trip on a special occasion, we'll try our best to add some special elements to your trip to make it worth every penny. So don't wait any further; book these packages and get ready to unveil the real side of Jodhpur.
Places to Visit on Jodhpur Trip:1. Mandore Garden: Housing the collection of temples and memorials of the Marwar Dynasty, Mandore Garden is one of the most popular attractions that you'll get to visit by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages.
Renowned for its vast green expanses and exquisite architecture, this garden is considered the city's living heart. You can also witness the cenotaphs of Jodhpur's former rulers in this garden. The garden also houses a hall of heroes museum which holds idols of heroes of the past.
2. Ghantaghar: Ghantaghar is one of those undeniable bucket list attractions that is a testament to the culture and legacy of Jodhpur. Standing in the center of the city, the tower offers an astounding view of the city from the top.
It was built about two hundred years ago by Maharaja Sardar Singh. This giant English style clock is surrounded by bustling markets where you can shop everything under the sun at the best prices. At night, when the tower is lit up, it comes to life and ceases visitors' attention.
3. Umaid Bhawan Palace: Home of the erstwhile royal family of Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace currently serves as the largest private residences in the entire world. It retells the stories of the royal heritage of this city and is renowned for its spellbinding architecture and design.
Set amidst twenty-six acres of lush green gardens, with peacocks and a subterranean pool, this luxury hotel is renowned for its hospitality and top-notch luxury. You'll also witness a beautiful garden outside this palace that has diverse varieties of flowers and trees.
4. Kaylana Lake: One of the highlights of booking the Jodhpur holiday packages is that you'll get to visit Kaylana Lake that serves as the main source of drinking water for the people of this city.
This mammoth man-made lake is surrounded by hills, Babul trees, and rock formations and grants travelers breathtaking sights across its boundaries. You can also spot here a variety of bird species like the Siberian Crane, making it an ideal destination for the bird watchers.
5. Phool Mahal: This is the most beautiful hall present inside the Mehrangarh Fort that is known for its exclusivity and breathtaking decor. It was built in the year 1870 by Kishangarh Maharaja and is adorned with gold that is a sign of royal splendor.
It houses many beautiful paintings and portraits of the 18th century. It has now been converted into a luxurious hotel where you can find all the modern-day facilities for a relaxing stay. The design of the Phool Mahal seems like a beautiful flower, and it has mirrors and glass windows that amplify its magnificence.
6. Mahamandir Temple: Located around two kilometers from Jodhpur, Mahamandir Temple is a huge Hindu temple that signifies rebirth, enlightenment, and purity, and you'll get to visit it by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages.
It has eighty-four beautifully carved pillars that display intricate stone carvings and traditional motifs. The temple came into being in the year 1812 and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It also has an idol of Nandi in a seated position. It has a beautifully designed hall where meditation and yoga classes are conducted.
7. Jaswant Thada: Your Jodhpur tour is incomplete if you don't visit Jaswant Thada, which is a marble cenotaph monument, as well as the mausoleum for the kings of Marwar.
It was built in the fond memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singhji ll and is popularly called as 'Taj Mahal of Mewar.' It exhibits Rajputana architecture and is used by the Royal Family as a cremation ground. The main memorial of this monument has been built in the alluring shape of a temple.
8. Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park: The Jodhpur Tour Packages will give you a chance to visit Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its best. It was created to restore the natural ecology, and now it is a prime attraction for the visitors.
The park houses over two-fifty species of native plants, including a large number of lithophytes and desert plants. It also has a little café where you can stop by to enjoy delicious food and refreshing drinks. The park houses a huge variety of animal species and birds like the Great Egret, the Indian Cormorant, and the Grey Francolin.
9. Toorji Ka Jhalra: One of the prime attractions that you'll get to visit by booking the Jodhpur packages is Toorji Ka Jhalra which is a stepwell built by Rani Tawar Ji in 1740. It is one of the most breathtaking water structures that depict the traditional water management system of Jodhpur.
It also functions as a splendid site for social gatherings, where the local communities would congregate. It has elegant ornate elements and multiple pyramidal steps that represent Rajput architecture and one of the best places to visit on your Jodhpur trip.
Location: Sutharo Ka Bass Rd, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
10. Sardar Government Museum: If you wish to know more about the intriguing past of Jodhpur, then you must visit the Sardar Government Museum that lies in the center of Umaid Bagh. It houses a wide variety of weapons, miniature paintings, textiles, inscriptions, metallic objects, sculptures, arts and crafts.
The museum is divided into four different sections - the armory, the archaeological area, the historical section, and the display of crafts. You can also witness here stuffed animals portraying the aboriginal fauna of the region.
Things to Do on Jodhpur Tour:1. Have an enthralling ride of Jodhpur Flying Fox: Jodhpur Tour Packages give you a chance to have an enthralling Flying Fox ride where you can glide serenely over the Mehrangarh fort and enjoy stunning views of the City of Jodhpur.
This activity lasts for one to one and a half hours and gives you an aerial experience of the Rao Jodha Eco Park and two desert lakes. Flying Fox has six lines that guarantee ultimate thrill, speed, excitement. This is a sport that the adventure junkies must enjoy to have a once in a lifetime experience.
2. Farm picnic at Thakur Saabs Farm: Your visit to Jodhpur will remain incomplete if you don't enjoy a farm picnic at Thakur Saabs Farm. You can hop on to the camel and explore the farm, during which you'll get familiar with traditional cooking methods and local spices. You can also enjoy delicious dinner and folk dance and music once the tour is over. You'll also learn about life on the farm, local farming practices, the crops, and their seasons.
3. Bishnoi Village Safari: Another interesting activity that you must try during the Jodhpur tour is exploring the Bishnoi Village in jeep safari to understand the lifestyle and culture of the people of Rajasthan.
You can opt for a half-day or full-day safari tour during which you'll get to witness wildlife species like blackbucks, blue bulls, chinkara, partridges, and desert foxes. Visitors can also witness here the weavers, block printers, potters, and families of shepherds.
4. Take a stroll around the Ranisar Lake: Another enthralling activity that you'll get to try by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages is strolling around the Ranisar Lake that was built in 1459 by Queen Jasmade for natural water conservation.
Ranisar Lake is surrounded by lush greenery and offers you a breathtaking view of nature. From the banks of this lake, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the majestic Mehrangarh Fort in the evening.
5. Pub crawling: If you wish to experience the nightlife of Jaipur, then you should definitely enjoy pub-crawling during the wee hours with your family and friends at the famous nighttime joints in the city.
There are many pubs in Jodhpur like Laughing B Restaurant & Pub that light up during the night and offer endless entertainment and fun to the visitors. You can also enjoy here some of the most refreshing drinks and lip-smacking food. Fuel up your spirit as you meet new people and create never ending memories with the host over here.
6. Take a food tour: If you're a food lover, then your trip to Jodhpur won't be complete if you don't enjoy the local delicacies at Janta Sweet Home. This legendary shop is a host of snacks and Indian sweetmeats. The most popular dishes that you must try here include Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada, Mawe Ki Kachori, and lassi. You can also enjoy sweets like ghewar, jalebi, Balushahi, and moong dal ka halwa.
7. Go for bird watching at Khichan: Another exciting activity that you'll get to enjoy by booking the Jodhpur Tour Packages is bird watching at Khichan that is an absolute paradise for nature lovers.
During the migratory season, this area is frequented by the rarest varieties of birds. You can feed them, and you can even click photographs with them to create everlasting memories. This area is also surrounded by lush green trees and shrubs, making it the green lungs of Jodhpur, where you can appreciate the beauty of nature.
8. Seek blessings at Santoshi Mata Temple: Give your soul the feeling of ultimate refinement as you visit Santoshi Mata Temple that is known for its blissful aura and peaceful ambiance. The principal deity here is Santoshi Mata, who is also known to be the Mother of Contentment. This temple is also renowned for its intricate architecture and sandhya aarti, during which the main hall of the temple gets filled with a crowd.
9. Cycling tour: If you wish to unveil the real side of Jodhpur, then you must enjoy a cycling tour of the city during which you'll get to witness various palaces, forts, and other scenic attractions.
While enjoying this activity, you'll be able to know about the local lifestyle, culture, and traditions followed by the people. Before ending the tour, you can also enjoy lip-smacking Marwari cuisine that will explode your taste buds with joy. The tour usually starts in the morning and lasts for around two hours.
10. Do traditional shopping at Hathi Pol Bazaar: If you’re a shopping enthusiast then one of the best things to do is shopping for paintings and souvenirs at Hathi Pol Bazaar.
The market is littered with artisanal products and you can shop here traditional clothes as well as the most authentic jewelry items. You also need to have good bargain skills to fetch huge discounts on the products that you buy here as the vendors generally quote high rates.
How to reach Jodhpur?- By Air: Jodhpur has a domestic airport that receives flights from all the major cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, and Udaipur. You can board autos or cabs outside the airport to travel to any part of the city.
- By Rail: Trains from Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Jaipur, and many other places serve the city of Jodhpur. Apart from mail and express trains, the Palace on Wheels train also caters to Jodhpur city.
- By Road: You can hire cabs and private deluxe buses to and from Delhi (600 km), Jaipur (345 km), Bikaner (240 km), Jaisalmer (290 km), and Agra (580 km) respectively.
Best Time for Jodhpur Tour:October to March is considered the best time to visit Jodhpur as the weather becomes pleasantly cool during this time of the year compared to the other seasons when the city remains scorching hot.
Browse through a wide range of jodhpur holiday packages from different Indian Cities like: Jodhpur Tour Package From Bangalore, Jodhpur Tour Package From Delhi, Jodhpur Tour Package From Mumbai, Jodhpur Tour Package From Chennai, Jodhpur Tour Package From Kolkata, Jodhpur Tour Package From Hyderabad, Jodhpur Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Jodhpur Tour Package From Kerala, Jodhpur Tour Package From Surat
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.