Popular Kochi Packages
Kochi Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19450.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 19000.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 11500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 21450.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 32735.5|
Kochi PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Kochi tours with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kochi packages with exciting deals & offers.
This beautiful City of Kerala lures travellers with its museums, palaces, temples, beaches and tranquil backwaters. A wonderful blend of modernization and tradition, Kochi packages stand out owing to its numerous tourist destinations and diverse culture. One of the most iconic place here is the Fort Kochi, a region that transports travellers to the old-world era. The old streets, historic churches, Chinese fishing nets operated by fishermen and museums located at Fort Kochi charms the visitors. Some of the well-known places worthy to be explored here are Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica Church, Fort Kochi beach, St Francis Church and Mattancherry Palace.
The streets at Fort Kochi are good to stroll by and know more on the region. Some of the popular streets are Rose Street, Princess Street, Tower Road, Burger Street, etc. These roads captivate the visitors with colourful buildings, colonial bungalows and walls murals lined along. The handicraft shops at the Kalvathy and Jew street at Fort Kochi are equally popular and a hit with tourists. There are many shops selling an array of amazing arts and crafts.
Marine Drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary, Pallipuram Fort, Vasco Da Gama Square are the other well-known attractions in Kochi tour packages. A little distance from Kochi lies Cherai beach wherein one can swim and take long walks. Dolphins can also be spotted, if you are lucky. Though travellers visit Kochi all through the year, the place gets particularly crowded during in May and between the months of December and January.
While the City gets torrential rains between May–October, the weather is dry between the months of December –March. If you are visiting the place in the month of December, do not miss out to witness the vibrant Cochin Carnival held in Fort Kochi every year. The festival is characterized by colourful street parades, music and dancing.
Places to Visit on a Kochi Tour:
1. Fort Kochi- Included in Kochi packages, Fort Kochi is a former fishing village that has been turned into a European township in India. It is regarded as one of the most vibrant cities in the country by both locals and tourists from around the world. Surrounded by Dutch cottages and split farms that are reminiscent of a bygone era, you can witness the divine hues of vermilion and scarlet during the sunset at the fort.
2. Mattancherry- Also known as the Dutch Palace, Mattancherry is one of the prime attractions on a Kochi tour. It is a Portuguese palace that showcases historic significance and the architectural style of Kerala. The palace also houses a museum displaying artifacts and murals depicting the rich history of Kerala and portraits of the Rajas of Kochi. When you enter the attraction, you can admire the exquisite flooring made with traditional materials like burnt coconut shells and lime.
3. Lulu Shopping Mall- One of the largest malls in India, Lulu Shopping Mall is a paradise for shopaholics in Kochi. With 225 outlets, a 2,500-seater food court, top brands, and fine-dining restaurants, it offers a luxurious shopping experience. The mall features a 9-screen Cineplex, amusement rides, an ice skating rink, and a 12-lane bowling alley, which is an ideal retreat for people seeking indulgence and entertainment.
4. Malayattoor- Malayattoor is a significant destination on a Kochi trip that holds great religious significance as a convergence point of land, river, and mountain. It houses the renowned Malayattoor Church dedicated to St. Thomas, who is believed to have prayed at this shrine. Pilgrims from across southern India visit this holy site to see a life-size statue of the Saint and his footprints imprinted on a rock.
5. Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary- Located in the heart of the city, Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary is a haven for nature enthusiasts. Spanning 2.74 hectares, it features a shallow tidal lake connected to Kochi through a canal. During the migratory season, the sanctuary attracts numerous migratory birds that contribute to the rich biodiversity of the area. With its dense mangrove forests, Mangalavanam acts as the green lungs of Kerala that keep pollution at bay and offers a serene retreat amidst the bustling city.
6. Jew Synagogue- Also known as the Paradesi Synagogue, Jew Synagogue is one of the must-visit tourist destinations through Kochi packages. It boasts a rich history since it is the oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations. On your visit to the attraction, you can go through the Scrolls of the Law, gold crowns, Belgian glass chandeliers, and other precious artifacts on display.
7. Cherai Beach- Located in the suburbs, Cherai Beach is a serene and clean beach that offers a delightful experience on your visit to Kochi. With calm waves and low tides, it serves as an ideal location for swimming and water sports activities. The beach also offers a scenic walkway that allows you to indulge in leisurely strolls and yoga sessions.
8. Andhakaranazhi Beach- Situated in a coastal village near Pattanakkad, Andhakaranazhi Beach is a hidden gem on the Kochi packages. This non-commercialized beach offers a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. You will discover a striking white and red lighthouse that stands tall on the beach, guiding seamen at night.
Things to Do on a Kochi Tour:
1. Explore the beautiful Marine Drive- One of the must-do activities on a Kochi tour is to explore the beautiful Marine Drive. Upon visiting, you can take a soothing walk along the beach and enjoy the breathtaking views of the backwaters and the Kochi harbor. You can also indulge in a delicious meal or sip a cup of coffee at the various restaurants and cafes dotted along the drive.
2. Admire Mattancherry Palace- Paying a visit and exploring the Mattancherry Palace is another one of the beautiful things to do in Kochi. Here, you can marvel at the exquisite architecture and explore the Kerala murals showcasing the rich history of the Rajas of Kochi. In addition, you can learn about the royal heritage of the region by witnessing the different artifacts of the palace.
3. Visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary- If you are a nature lover and bird enthusiast, a visit to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is an activity that is worth considering in your Kochi packages. Located near the picturesque Vembanad Lake, this sanctuary is home to a diverse range of bird species, including migratory birds from around the world. You can take a walk along the pathways of the sanctuary or enjoy a boat ride on the tranquil lake while spotting the fascinating avian residents.
4. Visit the museums of Kochi- Visiting the museums of Kochi allows you to immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Kerala. You can pay a visit to the Kerala Folklore and Theater Museum to see the three different architectural styles across its three floors. Delving into the Indo-Portuguese Museum also provides you with an insight into the history and culture of Portuguese.
5. Do snorkeling in Kochi- During your Kochi trip, you can indulge in the lesser-known adventure of snorkeling and discover the vibrant underwater world of this city. Through this thrilling activity, you can experience the beauty of marine life in places like Kovalam and Thiruvankulam. Even if you are a beginner, expert guidance and safety measures will ensure a memorable and safe snorkeling experience.
6. Explore the Jew Town in Kochi- You can embark on a captivating journey through the bustling Jew Town in Kochi. If you are a shopaholic, food enthusiast, and antique lover, you can dive into the rich history while exploring the markets filled with treasures from around the world. From Chinese to Indian and Arabic to European, the unique antiques at this place will leave you astonished.
7. Enjoy Kathakali performance- Enjoying Kathakali performance is yet another amazing thing you can include in your Kochi packages. Known for its vibrant costume and elaborate makeup, it offers you a chance to experience this cultural treasure with regular performances that bring to life the stories from Hindu epics. You can explore the backstage preparations and get a glimpse into the artistry behind this enchanting dance form.
8. Try out the best cafes- If you want to indulge your taste buds on a delicious tour, you can try out the best cafes included in the Kochi packages. From luxury restaurants to charming beachside cafes, you can visit any of these, savor the flavors of Keralan cuisine, and explore the vibrant street food scene.
Best Time to Visit Kochi:The best time to visit the city and enjoy the itinerary included in the Kochi packages is between October and March when the place enjoys the winter season. During this time, the temperature ranges between 17 to 33 degrees Celsius, offering a cooler climate to explore the city than the rest of the year. It is also a wonderful time to indulge in the remarkable activities of the city.
How to Reach Kochi?
1. By Air- Kochi is well connected to major cities in India and worldwide through the Cochin International Airport, located about 29 kilometers from the city center.
2. By Water- For a unique and scenic experience, you can reach Kochi by water from destinations such as Goa, Mumbai, Lakshadweep, Colombo, and Male. Regular yacht and cruise ship services operate on these routes, thereby offering a picturesque journey. On the contrary, the interconnected backwaters of Kerala provide regular boat services from places, like Kottayam, Kumarakom, and Alleppey to Kochi
3. By Train- Kochi has great connectivity to major railway stations across India. Most Kerala-bound trains have stops at either Ernakulam Town Station or Ernakulam Junction Station in Kochi. You can travel from anywhere in the country to these railway stations to reach Kochi.
4. By Bus- Cochin has an extensive network of Kerala State Run Transport Corporation (KSRTC) buses that connect it to major cities in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. Air-conditioned deluxe Volvo bus services are also available from cities like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Trivandrum to Kochi. You can choose a bus service that suits your travel preferences and enjoy the beautiful destinations on your Kochi tour.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.