1. Parsi Point- Situated in Panchgani, Parsi Point is one of the best places to visit for Mahabaleshwar sightseeing as it is well-known for the stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. At this point, you can immerse yourself in the panoramic views of the landscape embellished with fields of bright green strawberries and other seasonal crops. Visitors can drench themselves in the captivating vistas of the distant peaks of the Sahyadri Mountains, which also provide a magnificent backdrop to the viewpoint. You can take a leisurely walk along the winding paths and trails that lead to the viewpoint while stopping at different places to admire the views and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Location: Ganeshpeth, Panchgani, Maharashtra 412805.
Timings: 8.30 am to 7.30 pm
2. Venna Lake- Venna Lake is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Mahabaleshwar, offering a picturesque setting for a day of fun and relaxation. Surrounded by luscious greenery and rolling hills, it is a beautiful spot to enjoy a picnic with your friends and family while soaking in the stunning vistas and fresh mountain air. Visitors can indulge in a variety of outdoor activities at the lake, like boating and fishing, thereby providing a chance to have a leisurely time around the lake. You can also satisfy your taste buds with delicious street foods and local snacks served along the lakeside installs.
Location: Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra.
Timings: 8 am to 8 pm
3. Lingmala Waterfall- Renowned for its cascading waters and green surroundings, Lingmala Waterfall is another beautiful place for Mahabaleshwar sightseeing located between Pune and Mahabaleshwar. It is a beautiful spot to soak in the tranquil atmosphere and gorgeous panorama away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Whether you are a nature lover or a photography enthusiast, this place gives you plenty of opportunities to make your day memorable. Visitors can either indulge in trekking or swimming activities at the small pond created from the falling waters of the Lingmala Waterfall.
Location: Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra, 412806, India.
Timings: 8 am to 5.30 pm
Entry Fees: INR 20 per person
4. Mapro Garden- Spanning across a large area between Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar Road, Mapro Garden is a beautiful tourist attraction in Mahabaleshwar that attracts thousands of tourists throughout the year to its green landscape and delicious treats. It is a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature amidst the luscious green lawns, flower beds, and a variety of trees. This garden is also home to several fruit and vegetable farms, where visitors can sample fresh and locally grown produce. You can try a vast range of juicy and sweet strawberries grown on site and other products, like jams, jellies, and syrups.
Location: 15/1B, Gureghar, Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar Rd, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 8 am to 11 pm
4. Mahabaleshwar Temple- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Mahabaleshwar Temple is regarded as one of the most sacred and revered temples in the city. Located in the Satara district of Maharashtra, it is a beautiful place for Mahabaleshwar sightseeing that allows visitors to witness the traditional Hindu architectural style with intricate carvings and sculptures decorating the interior and exterior. Several pilgrims and tourists visit the attraction to seek blessings and experience the peaceful and spiritual atmosphere of the temple. You can participate in different religious and cultural activities in the temple, including prayers, pujas, and the distribution of prasad. You can even indulge in outdoor activities near the temple, such as trekking and hiking.
Location: XM77+J2P, Satara, Radhanagari, Maharashtra.
Timing: 6 am to 6.30 pm
5. Dhobi Waterfall- Dhobi Waterfall is one of the most amazing destinations to consider on your list of places to visit in the Mahabaleshwar sightseeing package. It is the most scenic and attractive waterfall in the region that garners the interest of tourists towards its calming and soothing atmosphere. Named after the local Dhobi community, it is an ideal destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers as it allows you to take a walk through the forest or enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear waters of the Dhobi Waterfall.
Location: WJPW+J7Q, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 6 am to 6 pm
Planning a Getaway To Mahabaleshwar, Checkout Our Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages Now!