1. The Villa Goa: If you are looking forward to experiencing luxury fused with 200-years old historic infrastructure, no other North Goa villas will be as tempting as The Villa Goa. It was built by the Portuguese, the evidence of which can still be seen in the contemporary styling of the villa.
Having a sub-tropical lawn garden with a beautiful, bamboo-shaded pergola is definitely a sight to die for. Moreover, the house comes with an indoor pool- a perfect amenity for family vacation or honeymoon. Some other unique features are the colossal terrace overlooking the 1.5 acres of land, a lounge, and an outdoor dining area.
Location: 35, Santa Vaddo, Assagao, Bardez, North Goa 403507
Price: INR 28,000 approx. per night
2. The Bungalows Light House Goa: If you are looking for luxurious and VIP villas in North Goa, the best choice will be none but the Bungalows Light House Goa. Near to this palatial structure you will have the Sinquerim beach which offers an exquisite view of the sea. In the interior, all the floors are made from plywood with the furniture units resembling a traditional Portuguese culture.
You will have a private pool with Jacuzzi, an outdoor lounge, and open balconies attached to the bedrooms. Besides, you can also enjoy your time, discovering the tropical garden surrounding the main villa.
Location: Villa No. B, 27, Aguada - Siolim Rd, Aguada Fort Area, Candolim, Goa 403515
Price: INR 12,500 approx. per night
3. Cinnamon villa: If you are looking for luxurious and VIP villas in North Goa, the best choice will be none but the Cinnamon Villa. This exquisite pearl white villa is located in Arpora and looks spectacular in the surrounding green rice fields. The property brings out the wow factor through its minimalist modern design.
It has a private indoor pool and an exhilarating mountain view so that you can enjoy the view whilst sipping your margarita. The whole villa has such a vibe and character that it will make you want to ditch the beachside and enjoy its modern and elegant architecture.
Location: Nerul-Reis Margos Road, 403114 Arpora, India
Price: INR 25,000 approx per night
4. Wildflower Villas: Even though the main city of Goa is full of life and joy, sometimes the rush and excitement can be overwhelming. Bearing that in mind, here is one of the most exceptional North Goa villas that you should take a look at. It has a rustic charm which is magnified by the surrounding tranquility of the gardens. This villa is not a luxury place. But surely it’s a hideout for couples who want to spend some quality time in peace.
A structure named Red Poppy will give you a magnificent view of the entire valley. Apart from this, you will definitely enjoy having a morning coffee in the long balconies with easy accent chairs and the canopy beds.
Location: Goa Wildflower Villas, 1709/A1, Saipem, Candolim, Goa 403515
Price: INR 12,000 to INR 13,000 approx. per night
5. Aromiaa Villas: Aromiaa is one of the newest villas in North Goa. And yet, it has somehow managed to catch a lot of attention in the recent months. Truth be told, it’s more of an urban-styled house with quite a big area. But you wouldn’t find the tropical gardens and woods surrounding the house. However, you will have this wonderful semi-rectangular pool with a sundeck close to it.
The easy chairs are ideal for having a sunbath or simply for relaxation. If we speak about the best part of the villa, it’s the Arpora Saturday market which lies in close vicinity to Aromiaa. Also, you can enjoy your evenings in one of the nearby nightclubs including the Cabana and Tito.
Location: Aromiaa Villas Cudchar Bardez Near Club Cubana, Arpora, North Goa 403516
Price: INR 23,000 to INR 25,000 approx. per night
6. Coco Shambhala Villas: One of the best villas in North Goa that can be considered to be the true definition of paradise is the Coco Shambhala. It overlooks the western coast and the Arabian Sea, providing the most serene view you can have. To heighten the tranquility, the entire area is surrounded with a tropical garden where you can take a walk for refreshment.
Coming to the interiors, the architecture is remarkable and has a touch of modernity in it. With an outdoor swimming pool and a deck, Coco Shambhala is counted amongst the best beach villas in Goa.
Location: Patrimonio, Nerul, Bardez, Goa 403114
Price: INR 30,000 approx.
7. Villa Meraki: The Villa Meraki is one of the best luxury villas in North Goa having a Greek architecture. In the interiors, you can feel the Greek warm vibes along with the contemporary styling that enhance the majestic nature of the place.
Here, you will have a private pool with unrestricted access where you can take a dip any time. Cabanas are also present for ensuring that one can relax and let go of every stress easily.
Location: DMC-Assagao Road, DMC College, Goa 403517
Price: INR 25,000 approx. per night
8. Sky High Villas: For a beach styled villa in North Goa, the Sky High is the best one you can get. Here, you will get a private pool with a wonderful outdoor deck and chairs facing the Coco beach. The best part of Sky High is its urban styled décor with a statement of funkiness and chic that enhances the beauty of the beach-side villa.
Apart from this, you will have an indoor hot tub for a relaxing soak after being drained out of energy completely. Also, you will have theaters where you can go for a movie marathon. As the villa can accommodate a total of twelve people, it's ideal for large group stays.
Location: Milroc Vista Do Mar Villa, Reis Magos, Candolim, North Goa, Goa 403109
Price: INR 30,000 approx. per night