1. Ropeway ride: A ropeway ride is both romantic and adventurous because you get to ride the rope in an enclosed cabin that lets you enjoy the splendid views of the Aravallis, forts, palaces, and lakes.
2. Paragliding: For the daredevil couples, book one of the Udaipur packages for a honeymoon that gives you an adrenaline rush by offering a paragliding sesh. You will have the grandest honeymoon as you fly over the scenic backdrop of lakes, grand monuments, and the Aravallis.
3. Hot air balloon: If you are not scared of heights and would love to enjoy the magical views of the city then a hot balloon ride is for you. This adventure activity is an enriching one because while flying you get to soak in the beauty of the colorful landscape, palaces, and glistening lakes of Udaipur.
4. Camel safari: When in Udaipur you cannot leave without riding on the ship of the desert. This activity is a soothing one as you and your beloved ride atop a rocking camel across the golden desert.
5. Night camping: There is something very beautiful and raw about night camping with the love of your life. That is because you get to spend time close to nature, enjoying local folk songs, barbequed food, and sleeping under a blanket of stars.
Udaipur is famous for its pristine lakes, dynamic and rich heritage as well as culture. It is famous for the gardens, forts and is also one of the most preferred weddings as well as a honeymoon destination. Udaipur is also equally famous for the Pichwai-Phad paintings, the camel-skin Nagra slippers, traditional lanterns, exquisite pottery, and mouthwatering food.
Three days are more than enough for Udaipur. On the first day, you can plan a trip to the Udaipur Ghats, the City Palace, the Jain Temples, and the lakes. The second day you can reserve for Ahar Cenotaphs, Eklingji Temple, the Monsoon Palace, and Delwara. Lastly, you can reserve the third day for some street shopping at the Lake Palace road or Rajasthali.
Yes, Udaipur is a lovely safe city for couples. The city has a homely vibe with friendly people and almost all the hotels and resorts have strict security. However, incidents can always take place as exceptions, therefore, make sure you always adhere to the general precautions and avoid the inconvenience of any sort.
There are many bestsellers that you must get your hands on when in Udaipur and they are:
- Marble stone items
- Pichwai and miniature paintings
- Gemstone paintings
- Meenakari items
- Lacquer earrings, lac jewelry, and camel bone jewelry
- Colorful and bright textiles like ethnic saree embellished with golden work
Udaipur is famous as a honeymoon destination because you get to enjoy the beauty of the Mewar light and sound show at the stunning Manek Chowk, go on a romantic boat ride in Lake Pichola, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from Fateh Prakash Palace’s sunset terrace. Udaipur has a beautiful vibe and offers a great place of honeymooners.
1. Taj Lake Palace: The Taj Palace is an ethereal accommodation for couples on Udaipur honeymoon that desire to treat themselves to the bygone era of princely India. Trappings like royal butlers, spa boats, arrival by a boat, and a welcoming ride in a vintage car are few things that are going to make your stay a real one.
2. Hotel Lakend: Located on the lake of Fatehsagar, Hotel Lakend is going to offer you panoramic views of the lakeshore from the well-furnished rooms with blackout curtains, sprawling lawns, infinity pool, and allergy-free rooms, it is indeed a good option to stay while on a Ladakh trip.
3. The Udai Bagh: The Udai Bagh is one of the leading luxurious havens to visit on Udaipur honeymoon tour that most tourists prefer because of the exclusive facilities like expansively luxurious rooms, conference facilities, cuisine delivery, and VIP treatment.
4. Udai Kothi: Feel the magnificence and tranquility of Udai Kothi hotel as it offers the best of latest standards that happily blends with an old-world charm. You get to dine in a romantic setting with spotless napery, shining cutlery, gentle music, and muted lighting. The illuminated palaces reflect in the waters as you take a stroll in the spacious lawns soaking in the beauty of the multicolored Bougainvillea.
5. TatSaraasa Resort and Spa: TatSaraasa is a Sanskrit word that means beautiful, charming, calm, and these three feelings are exactly the things you feel when you stay in lake-facing sophisticated rooms that have a bidet, and extra-long beds, it is indeed a good option to stay while on a Ladakh trip.
1. Syah: With Udaipur honeymoon packages visit Hotel Syah which offers you a chef’s menu with dishes presented in a manner that looks straight out from a Michelin restaurant. The ambiance is also unparalleled with the food served on a stunning terrace overlooking Lake Pichola. You must try the jaggery lemonade, lamb, and cheese-stuffed wax chillies here.
2. Madri Haveli: Madri Haveli is all about wonderful cocktails, the aloo ke parathe, chicken butter masala, and the cheese naan. You are going to enjoy your time enjoying the boutique property and gorging on the delicious food served on the rooftop tables.
3. Jaiwana Haveli: Jaiwana Haveli Rooftop Restaurant plays your host to perfection by offering you inimitable services, and tasty food. You must try out the banana fritters, and laal maas here.
4. Hari Garh Restaurant: Situated in a very posh locality, the Harigarh Restaurant is known for its ambiance and the hospitality it offers to guests. You can try out many vegan dishes, mouth-watering continental, and Chinese dishes. Do not miss out on trying out the garlic naan, and chicken malai tikka.
5. Charcoal by Carlsson: To enjoy breathtaking views of the lake, the misty scenes of the hills, and to try out-of-the-box menus, stop at Charcoal by Carlsson. You must try the chicken roulade, paneer souvlaki, Hawaii chicken kabab, and masala tea here.
1. Bapu Bazaar: Bapu Bazaar is a buzzing vibrant market that has the most eager tourists and enthusiastic vendors. You must come here on your Udaipur honeymoon tour, to shop for khadi products, crockery, authentic handicrafts while hogging on to some mouthwatering gol gappas.
2. Hathi Pol: Hathi Pol is a crucial market that sells colorful and embroidered camel skin Nagra slippers, wooden handicrafts, Pichwai, and Phad paintings alongside the miniature paintings of Rajasthan.
3. Chetak Circle: Chetak Circle is a buzzing place to visit on Udaipur honeymoon tour, that has a fine assortment of traditional jewelry boxes, valuable stones, brassware, salutation cards, wall decorations, freshly-ground spices, and exquisite pottery.
4. Shilpgram: Shilpgram is a crafts village that is renowned for selling handmade paintings, wood-houses, mud huts, wooden furniture, and pottery items that you must stock up on.
5. Bada Bazaar: Right from big showrooms, to small shops and exhibitions, Bada Bazaar has everything. You get an unbelievable variety of brightly-colored textiles, bandhani sarees, and jewelry made of silver and camel bone.