1. Visit the Sydney harbor and watch an opera show: An iconic establishment that symbolizes Australia, Sydney harbor is a breathtaking piece of architectural design that dazzles from every angle one gazes upon. But why limit yourself by just watching its elegant beauty from the outside. One of the best things to do in the country is enjoying an Opera show inside the place; the experience is simply out of this world.
Location: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2. Try Skydiving: From Perth to Melbourne, Australia has skydiving spots all over it. A paradise for thrill-seekers, skydiving in Australia is an experience of a lifetime. Falling from a great height of thousands of feet above the ground, witnessing the city from up above; it is quite something.
Location: Skydive Melbourne, 42A Marine Parade, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia
Price: $250 starting
3. Ride on a helicopter and a seaplane: Fun and equally exciting things to do in Australia are helicopter rides. Hop on a chopper or a seaplane cruise through the city and relish upon a birds-eye view of everything down under.
Location: Canberra Airport, 10 George Tyson Dr, Australian Capital Territory 2609, Australia
Price: $300 starting
4. Exploring the vineyards and wine tasting: Delight upon some scrumptious Australian wine, tour through the blissful vineyards and discover a whole new array of wine flavors of the country. For every beverage lover, this is among the top things to do in Australia.
Location: Jacobs Creek: Barossa Valley, South Australia
Price: $200 starting
5. Exploring the unique Great Barrier Reef: Considered as the world's greatest collection of barrier reefs, the Great Barrier Reef holds more than 2,900 reefs, stretched in an area of more than 2,300 kilometers. Gear up with your diving costumes and deep dive into the ocean to explore the magnificence of these Reefs or sail through the enchanting ocean and relish the picturesque views and soothing atmosphere with your friends, family and little ones.
Location: East Coast, Queensland mainland, Australia
6. Parasailing in Cairns: Sail above the ocean at an astonishing height of more than 300 feet. Adrenaline junkies utopia, parasailing in Cairns is one of the best things to do in Australia for adventurers. Lasting from anywhere between 10 and 15 minutes, the experience is surreal and equally exhilarating.
Location: B" finger LOT 996, Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
7. Kayaking Tour to Wave break Island in Gold coast: Embark upon a voyage to discover the thrilling Wave Break Island. The Kayaking exhibition tour in Goldcoast in a fun-filled activity. Paddling through the ocean, solo or with your gang, while gazing upon the towering building of the city, this is one of the more blissful activities to do in Australia.
Location: Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia
Price: $50 starting
8. Skydiving at York in Australia: Jumping from a plane at a height of more than 14,000 feet above sea level might sound impossible but it's true. Safe, guided and packed with optimum thrill, Skydiving at York is simply breathtaking. As you decline, gaze upon the wondrous Avon valley and the Wheat belt region of the county. And don't worry, all your excitement and thrills are captured by the crew and delivered to you, at the end of it all.
Location: 3453 Spencers Brook-York Rd, York WA 6302, Australia
Price: $300 starting
9. Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine Tour from Sydney: Feast upon some delicious Gourmet food and relish authentic Australian wine at Hunter Valley. Encapsulated in shades of green and wooden structures, the place feels soothing and welcoming, add some luscious food and drinks and you have got yourself a wonderful day. Also enjoy various art galleries, restaurants, and wineries on your voyage to the place.
Location: 1/24 Burrows Rd, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
Price: $120 starting
10.Kangaroo Island Tour in Adelaide: Meet the most enigmatic creature which is also the national animal of Australia, Kangaroo. Not one or two but an entire island encapsulated with these enriching animals. Take a ferry to the island, upon reaching, enjoy some delicious cuisines and explore a number of creatures including wallabies, fur seals, koalas and many more at the island. One of the best things to do in Australia, Kangaroo Island serves as an exciting adventure opportunity for family and friends.
Location: 24 Willoughby Cres, Kingscote SA 5223, Australia