Popular Croatia Packages
Croatia Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 91200.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 102000.0|
|7 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 90000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 67973|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 95000|
Croatia Travel PackagesCroatia tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Croatia Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Croatia travel packages with exciting deals & offers.
By availing of Croatia Tour Packages, you can experience a vacation in one of the most beautiful countries in the world without burning a hole in your pocket. The small country on the banks of the Adriatic Sea has become a popular tourist destination and exploring all the wonderful aspects of Croatia can be a daunting prospect without a well-planned, pre-organized tour package.
Some of the most beautiful places that are covered as part of your Croatia tour include regions like the Istia, Dalmatia, Kvarner and Highlands, Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik, Central and Northern Croatia, Slavonia, Zagreb and Sibenik. Not only can you explore the natural beauty of these places as part of your tour package, but also avail yourself specialized tours and adventures. You can book tours that show you around museums, National Parks, cathedrals and monuments, gardens, castles, valleys and much more.
There are several excellent Croatia travel packages on Thrillophilia to choose from according to your budget and the nature of your vacations. All bookings are done online much before the actual date of your travels so that when you finally arrive in Croatia, all logistics are already taken care of.
These include the hotels that you will stay at as you are travelling through the country, the food, local travel and adventures. The Croatia travel packages are constructed in a way to give you a complete tour of Croatia while showing you around all the popular and even the many hidden gems this country has to offer. Whether you are travelling with your partner, or with friends or family, you can expect a personalized and customized tour package to suit your travel needs.
Places to See on Croatia Tour:
1. Dubrovnik: Dubrovnik is a picturesque city famous for its marvellous Old Chinatown built in the 16th Century. The spectacular well-preserved buildings ranging from Gothic Rector’s Palace, St. Blaise Church to renaissance Sponza, are all part of your pre-planned Croatia Tour Packages.
Location: The Adriatic Sea in southern Croatia.
Location: The Adriatic Sea in southern Croatia.
2. Zagreb: Zagreb is the capital of Croatia and also the largest city in the country. Zagreb is divided into two sections - Upper and Lower Town. In the Upper Town, you can visit old medieval churches, palaces and towers which are definitely a highlight on your Croatia holiday package.
Location: Northwest of Croatia, along the Sava River, at the southern slopes of the Medvednica Mountain.
3. Korcula: This mesmerising Croatian island is a little piece of heaven that is characterized by dense, lush green forests and it is known as Black Korcula by the ancient Greeks for the same reason. When you book a Croatia holiday package a trip to some of the medieval churches, palaces and houses on this island is an essential inclusion.
Location: It is an island in the Adriatic Sea spread over an area of 279 square km.
4. Pula: Pula is a spectacular city that is known for the many splendid buildings that boast of authentic Roman architectures. The Pula Arena is the most magnificent Roman amphitheatre in the area and is an important stop on your Croatia tour.
Location: It is a sea-front city situated on the tip of Croatia’s Istrian peninsula.
5. Zadar: The city of Zadar is thriving with life and local culture and it is the main conglomeration of Croatia’s biggest dance and music festivals. The nearest island - Peg, is famous for its cheese which you can sample as part of your Croatia tour.
Location: Dalmatian Coast of Croatia.
6. Rovinj: Rovinj is a bright, sunny city that is definitely worthy of exploration when you are booking a comprehensive Croatia holiday package. The city is known for its ancient archaeological ruins, pristine sea beaches, scuba diving centres and its unique and exceptional local cuisines that are characterized by fresh seafood.
Location: North Adriatic Sea.
7. Split: Split is the second-largest city of Croatia and the largest city in Dalmatia. This magnificent port city is a frequent stop for tourists in Croatia because of its beautiful architecture, ancient centres and delicious local cuisine.
Location: Eastern shore of Adriatic Sea.
8. Plitvice National Park: The Plitvice National Park is a natural wonder with its sixteen sprawling lakes. The arrangement of these lakes creates a mesmerising view. You can also catch the many rivers that flow through this national park in Croatia from a vantage point. It is one of the most naturally beautiful places to visit during your Croatia tour.
Location: Central Croatia.
9. Hvar: Hvar is a delightful Croatian island famous for the harbour of Hvar, its stunning lavender fields, Tvrdava Fortress, Franciscan Monastery and the ancient public theatre in Arsenal Building. An additional bonus is the delicious food that you can find in Hvar.
Location: Adriatic Sea.
10. Zlatni Rat Beach, Brac: Zlatni Rat Beach is one of the most iconic beaches in Croatia. In English, it is referred to as the “Golden Horn Beach” or “Golden Cape Beach”. This unique beach changes its colour and shape according to the force of the wind.
Location: The Adriatic Sea, between the islands of Hvar and Brac.
Things to do on Croatia Trip:1. Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik: One of the best things to do as part of your Croatia Tour Packages is the chance to explore the beautiful city of Dubrovnik. The Old Town looks like a painting, with signature red-roofed houses, quaint limestone paths and cobbled roads. This city is also known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic” due to its architectural brilliance and rich history.
2. Hiking in the National Park: There are eight incredible National Parks in Croatia. Amongst them, the Plitvice National Park is the most fascinating park which is a great place to go hiking. This park should be a mandatory inclusion in your Croatia Tour packages due to its stunning natural beauty. It is the perfect place to go hiking and explore the natural landscape of Croatia on foot.
4. Attend a Concert at the Maskare Festival: A stop at the Maskare Festival is definitely a highlight in your Croatian Tour Packages. This is one of the most colourful and vibrant festivals in Croatia, where people from all walks of life and of all ages gather and celebrate music and dance. Performers and artists from all over the world participate in this festival that is attended by thousands of people every year.
Location: Rijeka, Croatia.
5. Surfing at Zlatni Rat Beach: You can sign up for adventurous Croatia tour Packages that include activities such as surfing, which makes your vacation a true tropical retreat. Zlatni Rat Beach is a gorgeous beach in Croatia where you can enjoy a number of water sports including surfing. The most famous feature of the beach is its golden pebbles which is why the place is also known as “Golden Cape”.
Location: Zlatni Rat Beach, Croatia.
6. Soak in the Natural Hot Springs of Croatia: While visiting Croatia in winter, one of the best activities you can indulge in with Croatia travel packages is soaking in the warmth of the natural hot springs. With the thermal spas built around them, the natural springs offer therapeutic healing as you relax and unwind in the bubbling mineral waters. Some of the popular spas that have hot springs include Martin na Muri, Stubicke, Tuhelj and Sveti.
7. Spend Quality Time in Zagreb and Medvednica: Zagreb is an amazing place with thrilling activities that you can indulge in. These include book fairs, film festivals, football festivals and art shows where renowned artists meet and exchange their knowledge and insight. Medvednica is a small mountain, situated at a distance of 30 kms from Zagreb. It is a natural retreat where you can enjoy quality time in the midst of nature.
Location: Zagreb, Croatia.
Best Time for Croatia Tour::The best time to visit Croatia is between the months of May and June and then again from September to October. This is the time of the year when the weather in Croatia is very pleasant, with warm sunshine permeated through all the regions.
It is the ideal time to enjoy sunbathing and swimming and other fun tropical activities. It is best to avoid travelling during July August, which is considered the peak tourist season in the country. Temperatures also soar during these months, where the day time can get very hot, hindering your exploration of the beautiful attractions.
How to Reach Croatia:Travelling by plane is the easiest, cheapest and quickest way to reach Croatia. Croatia has 5 main international airports in Zagreb, Pula, Zadar, Dubrovnik and Split. Majority of the flights from North America and Europe are handled by these airports.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.