Popular Finland Packages
Finland Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 156200.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 124000.0|
|1 Day||₹ 8734.0|
|2 Hours||₹ 5003.0|
|12 Days / 11 Nights||₹ 375000.0|
Finland PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Finland holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Finland packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you want your holiday excursion to be a subtle blend of fun, serenity, and adventure, explore some amazing Finland tour packages and gift yourself with a memorable vacation on this surreal land. Whether you are an old travel enthusiast striving to have your own share of peace or an adventure seeker on a quest for challenges, these tailor-made packages have something for everyone. To top it all, they also bring along a wide array of exciting deals for the budget vacationers who want to experience the beauty of Finland at an affordable cost.
From immersing yourself in the magic of Northern Lights to racing up your adrenaline at the Santa Claus Village, there are a plethora of experiences to include in your Finland packages. The country also houses a trunkful of national parks where you can enjoy hiking or just submit yourself to nature. Want to delve deeper into the rich history of the region?
Set your foot in the Savonlinna city and find yourself surrounded by numerous museums, caves, and galleries which narrate the tale of this culturally-rich country. You don’t even need to worry about accommodation, sightseeing, or meal plans during the tour as all these amenities are already included in the Finland holiday package. If you want to customise your travel itinerary, feel free to select the number of days and type of accommodation you would prefer on your Finland trip.
The Finland holiday packages are all about taking you on a joyful ride of historical attractions, sightseeing spots, and adventure destinations. In addition to this, they also make sure that you get to relish the local gastronomical delights. From high-end restaurants to bars and cafes, there are numerous food outlets that you can visit and embark on a gastronomic journey. So, if you are all set to plan your Finland tours, book a package that suits your needs and ensure you’d enjoy your vacation without any hassle.
Places to Visit on Finland Tour:1. Tampere: Cradled between the beautiful lakes of Pyhajarvi and Nasijarvi, Tampere is a tourist magnet that owes its popularity to its classic artworks and adventure sports that could be enjoyed throughout the winter season.While here, one can't miss out on its Moomin Valley Museum and Amuri open-air park that serves the visitors with a sneak-peek into the glorious history of Finland. If you are a history buff, you definitely can't miss out to include Tampere in your Finland tour packages.
2. Porvoo: If you are eager to dive deeper into the Finnish history, embark on a trip to this 600-year-old city and gather some unknown facts to take back home from your Finland tour packages. As you will explore this historical landmark, you will get to visit several cathedrals which narrate the tales of Danish and Russian invaders. While here, you can also head for a shopping spree, enjoy river cruising, or just take a scenic stroll around the city.
3. Turku: Enjoy a laid back weekend in this small town of Finland which is majorly known for its Turku Castle built in the 17th century. The ancient town of Turku is an ideal getaway for all those travellers who want to take their life down a few notches and indulge in leisurely activities. On your visit over here, you can take a stroll around its local market and engage in a shopping spree or satiate your taste buds at one of its riverside restaurants.
4. Northern Lights: Reckoned as one of the most unmissable things of Finland tours, Northern Lights can be enjoyed anytime between the months of September and March in the Lapland of Finland.
The magical beauty of shimmering lights and the surreal atmosphere of Finland blend together to serve the visitors with one of its kind experiences. If you love to add offbeat experiences in your travel journal, Northern Lights will amaze you beyond your imagination.
5. Aland: Aland forms an ideal getaway for all those vacationers who are looking for a quaint spot to unwind away from the hustle and bustle of city life on their Finland tour packages. Want to do nothing but sit back and admire the surreal nature and turquoise blue water?
Hop onto this destination which encompasses a large group of islands and get yourself ready for a rejuvenating holiday ahead. The island group also houses some tourist attractions like a maritime museum and open-air museum where you can steal a closer look into the ancient Finnish culture and traditions.
6. Levi: If you wish to add a dash of adventure into your Finland tour packages, pay a visit to this ski destination that has been getting eyeballs for its never-ending ski slopes and flawless snow.
Just 170 Km away from the Arctic circle, this snow-clad resort features subzero temperatures and a wide array of open lifts and open trails. Whether you are a beginner or an expert ski enthusiast, Levi has something for everyone.
7. Nuuksio National Park: Presenting a unique blend of natural beauty and adventure, Nuuksio National Park is a surreal space sprawled over a wide area. Whether you are searching for a camping destination or you want to have your maiden experience at skiing, this park has got it all covered for you.
The national park features spacious trails where visitors love to ride on bicycles and horsebacks. The verdant spaces around the park furthermore add to the charm of this tourist spot. If you are a nature buff, you just can't forget to include this serene spot in your Finland tour packages.
8. Santa Claus Village: Want to include some entertainment spots in your Finland tour packages? A visit to this beautiful village in Finland is all that you might need. Perched on the snow-clogged mountains of Lapland, this beautiful amusement park welcomes you with ice restaurants, sleigh rides, and umpteen enthralling safaris.
The park also encompasses an igloo hotel where you can plan your stay for a better experience. Built on the concept of Disneyland, Santa Claus Village forms a one-stop destination for all the adventure buffs and kids.
You Must Checkout: Places to Visit in Finland
Things to do on Finland Tour:1. Enjoy mountain biking and cycling: With numerous challenging trails like Pallas Yllas Tunturi National Park and Syote in its reserve, Finland has emerged as the paradise for mountain bikers and adventure seekers. For all those bikers who want to take their biking skills to the next level, a visit to Yllas Bike Park is all that is needed. The park encompasses a plethora of cycling trails which can be traversed by beginners, as well as advanced bikers.
It also comprises some special mountain bike paths to be accessed only in the winter season. The Lapland hosts numerous races, both challenging and easy, every summer to test your skills. If you want to make the most out of your Finland packages, visit here in the month of October when the pleasant climate adds to the thrill of biking on its scenic routes.
2. Embark on a hiking trip to one of the national parks in Finland: Are you eager to discover the verdant trails of Finland? If yes, hop on a hiking excursion in one of its national parks and find yourself surrounded by a wide array of exotic flora and fauna. With over 40 national parks like Nuuksio, Oulanka, and Urho in its reserve, the country promises you a hiking experience full of peace and serenity. While a hiking excursion to Repovesi amazes you with its beautiful lakes, hanging bridges, and several vantage point to absorb the 360-degree view of the park, a hiking trip to Urho is your golden chance to relax by the lovely lakes and enjoy sauna sessions after a strenuous hike.
If you are visiting Finland in the summer season, don't forget to hike your way towards Karhunkierros national park which is a 82 Km long trail dotted with pine trees and open wilderness huts.
3. Enjoy skiing at one of its ski resorts: In the winter months, Finland turns into a snow paradise with tremendous opportunities for adventure sports such as skiing and snowboarding.
The country has several ski resorts where you can enjoy your maiden experience in skiing. If you want nothing but best skiing experience on your Finland tours, plan a visit to the city of Syote which welcomes both experts as well as beginners alike.
4. Go for a Finnish sauna: One can't end Finland tours without visiting one of its saunas where guests are served with a rejuvenating experience to carry on their way back home.
Whether you want to relax your strained muscles or sweep away your anxiety, the Finnish sauna has something for everyone. With bountiful sauna options like smoke sauna and electric saunas in Finland, you can enjoy the luxury of choosing the best treatment for yourself.
5. Head for rock climbing in Repovesi National Park: Finland is reckoned as one of the best places to go for rock climbing. Whether you are an experienced climber or a beginner, it has something for everyone. Being home to rock climbing spots such as Korouoma Canyon and Repovesi National Park, Finland has emerged as the most sought-after adventure destination among the adrenaline enthusiasts.
6. Explore the Finnish nightlife: Want to explore the vibrant nightlife of Finland? Catch a flight to the capital city of Helsinki which is mainly popular for its fun nightlife. From lively streets and bars to music concerts and karaoke nights, the city has everything to spoil you with choices.If you want to give a perfect finish to your night with some scrumptious delicacies, visit the Siltanen bar where you will be served with best-in-class food and drinks. To get the first-hand experience of its nightlife, choose the best Finland holiday packages and vouch for nights full of fun.
Also Checkout: Things to do in Finland
Best Time for Finland Tour:Though you can visit Finland at any time of the year, May to September remains the best time to visit this beautiful country. It is during these months when the country experiences the mildest weather and offers enormous opportunities for hassle-free sightseeing.
How to Reach Finland:1. By Air: Air travel is one of the most comfortable ways to access Finland. The country has its international airport in the capital city of Helsinki which shares good connectivity with several major international airports all across the world. Though there are several other airports in the country, Helsinki-Vantaa is the major international hub. All of the other airports are mostly used for domestic travel.
2. By Sea: Though sea travel is one of the most enticing ways to travel to Finland on your Finland holiday packages, there are limited cruises available on this route. However, if you still wish to travel via sea route, you can find several cruises that sail from some other European coasts. Helsinki and Turku are well-connected to Stockholm by sea and Eurail tickets are also valid on these routes.
Browse through a wide range of Finland tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Finland Tour Package From Bangalore, Finland Tour Package From Delhi, Finland Tour Package From Mumbai, Finland Tour Package From Chennai, Finland Tour Package From Kolkata, Finland Tour Package From Hyderabad, Finland Tour Package From Pune, Finland Tour Package From Ahmedabad.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.