1. Bir - Billing, Himachal Pradesh: Bir is a delightful picturesque small town that is suitable for Paragliding in India because of its visual splendour and natural geological formations, such as valleys and lush green slopes! Depending on your preferences, you can take a long flight of up to 30 minutes or a shorter journey of roughly 15 minutes.
The equipment utilised for this trip in Himachal Pradesh undergoes stringent safety testing, and the expedition is led by a team of carefully picked professionals. It's one of the best places in Himachal Pradesh to go paragliding from an altitude of 8000 feet. So, if you want to experience the thrill of paragliding in a beautiful location like Bir Billing, it will be even more memorable.
Location: Chougan Landing Site Road Mr. Praveen Kumar, HP Paragliding Office, Bir Colony, Himachal Pradesh 176077
Timings: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
2. Bhimtal, Nainital: Bhimtal, located in the Kumaon Mountains, is a beautiful place with little lakes and deodar trees. If you want to enjoy the thrill of soaring like a bird during the winter, Paragliding in India is a great way to see the beauty of this snow-covered country.
This arrangement is encased in thick greenery and emphasises the aroma of blooming flowers with a wonderful blend of gusty fresh air. Flying freely into the open sky of Uttarakhand and enjoying the aerial view of the gorgeous Bhimtal valley will let you forget about your concerns. Bhimtal's finest paragliding seasons are March to June and September to December.
Location: Bhimtal, Uttarakhand
Price: INR 1,450 per adult
Timings: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
3. Panchgani, Maharashtra: Paragliding in Panchgani for Maharashtrians is an exciting activity that allows you to get mesmerizing views of the area and you'll literally feel like a bird. It is one of the best places to go for adventure activities because you can gaze at the panoramic views that surround the area.
Panchgani is located at an elevation of 4500 feet, and because of the ridge lift and the terrain, one may easily log in to around 2 hours of flying. The city's ever-so-fresh vegetation, stunning vistas, favourable winds, and incredible elevation of 1035 metres above sea level make it a dream for everyone who wants to experience paragliding.
Location: Sydney Point, Wai-Panchgani Road, Panchgani 412 805, MH, India
Price: INR 2700 Per Adult
4. Nandi Hills, Karnataka: Nandi Hills for Karnataka people is an excellent location for a variety of adventure activities, the most popular of which is Paragliding in India. Flying like a bird at a height of 4581 feet above sea level is an unforgettable experience, and some trainers recommend Nandi Hills because of the ideal terrain required for the activity. It provides an unrivalled burst of adrenaline. A brilliant runway will take you to Bangalore's Hebbal lake while paragliding here.
Location: Nandi Hills, Bangalore
Price: INR 2299 Per adult
Timings: 06:30 AM to 06:00 PM
5. Kamshet, Maharashtra: Paragliding in Kamshet for Maharashtrians is becoming increasingly popular, and if you're planning a holiday here, this is the place to be. You'll be able to glide over breathtaking mountains, adorable tiny wooden buildings, picturesque valleys, the Indrayani River, and the spectacular Pavana Lake when paragliding here.
While literally developing wings is not possible, you can experience the same exhilaration by paragliding. Feel the surge of adrenaline and the thrill of flight once the paraglider is launched into the air.
Location: Beside Rangoli Pure Veg ,Kamshet, Kamshet, Maharashtra 410405
Price: INR 1800- INR 3000 Per Adult
Timings: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6. Gangtok, Sikkim: If you're tight on cash or can't travel far but still want to partake in this thrilling paragliding adventure, Gangtok is the place to go for all Sikkim people! Tandem gliding is available in two types in the city, medium fly and high fly. In contrast to the Medium Fly, you may enjoy a 20 to 30 minute flight in the High Fly.
Paragliding in India is best done between the months of March and June and September and November. The temperature is good at this time of year, and the sky is clear for the most part.
Location: Sikkim Paragliding Adventure Sports Co-Operative Society Ltd., Gangtok, Sikkim 737103
Price: INR 2500 Per Adult
Timings: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
7. Vagamon, Kerala: Take advantage of the opportunity to fly like a bird in the middle of Vagamon's blue skies and lush vegetation of Kerala. The paragliding places in India like Vagamon offer the greatest services in this area and prioritise your safety. It may appear frightening at first, but once you lift off, your adrenaline levels skyrocket, allowing you to enjoy this thrilling trip.
It makes you want to return and relive the entire experience. Glider pilots from all over the world flock to the big green meadow on the Kolahalamedu hills. Paragliding for 20 minutes will cost roughly Rs. 3,500 per person.
Location: Suicide point, Amreuthamedu, Vagamon, Kerala 686503
Price: INR 3500 Per Adult
Timings: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8. Ranikhet, Uttarakhand: Outdoor recreational activities in Uttarakhand are unquestionably a fantastic way to energise your holiday getaway. It becomes even more interesting and thrilling when it comes to some of the best paragliding places in India like Ranikhet. Fly across high-altitude mountains, rich green forests, gushing waterfalls, or a unique scenery for an unforgettable spectacular experience. From March to June, Ranikhet is a delightful summer retreat. Ranikhet's cool and pleasant climate is ideal for escaping the sweltering heat.
Location: Wildrift Ranikhet Paragliding Camp, Ranikhet
Price: INR 3000 Per Person
9. Shillong, Meghalaya: Shillong is one of the most popular paragliding places in India, especially in the north eastern region. So, take a flight over a waterfall cascading down from the roadside mountains, complete with the scent of pine trees, lush green greenery, and orchid blossoms. Adventurers can visit this fantastic location to have the best paragliding experience in a beautiful setting.
Shillong attracts many visitors due to its pleasant environment, mouthwatering native cuisine, and adventurous sports such as trekking through lush forests and paragliding. Shillong receives a modest temperature rise, and with a clear sky and a nice breeze, it becomes one of India's most popular paragliding destinations.
Location: Meghalaya 793150
Price: INR 2000 Per Adult
Timings: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
10. Arambol, Goa: Goa happens to be one of the most suitable holiday spots in the country, whether you are seeking for fun and adventure on land, water, or in the air. Once you've completed all of the safety procedures, experience this exciting 15-minute trip above the scenic Arambol Beach, witnessing its enticing beauty from a bird's eye view, as well as the gorgeous water bodies that surround the beach. Land on the ground after a lovely and intriguing flight to complete an exciting paragliding adventure in Arambol.
Location: Pernem keri, Talavada, Goa 403524
Price: INR 3000 Per Person
Timings: 1:00 PM - 6;00 PM
11. Mussoorie, Uttarakhand: Paragliding in Mussoorie is ideal for those Uttarakhand people who want to take in the uninterrupted view of the Himalayas and the flowering greenery. You don't need any specific skills or prior experience; all you have to do is sit back and relax while your paragliding pilot takes you on the most incredible journey of your life.
The pilots and other support personnel are highly qualified and experienced professionals who place a premium on your safety. Mussoorie is a one-of-a-kind paragliding destination for Indians and tourists alike, as it presents hurdles to test your nerves when it comes to hanging out in the skies.
Location: Mussoorie Jheel, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Price: INR 1500 Per Head
Timings: INR 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
12. Satpura, Gujrat: Satpura is one of the most renowned places in India for paragliding. This place has been calling out individuals from Gujarat who would love to enjoy adventure sports and the rush of adrenaline coursing through their veins.
Indulging in the paragliding activity, you will be flying in the skies talking to greater heights of the famous Pavagadh hill in the Panchmahal area. You will also be able to capture picture perfect views of the surroundings.
Location: Airstrip, Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh 461881
Price: INR 3000 – INR 5000 Per Adult
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
13. Solang Valley, Himachal Pradesh: Solang Valley requires no introduction because it is Manali's most well-known location for adventure sports and especially paragliding. The vista is breathtaking, and the area is relatively undeveloped. Another reason why many adventure seekers of Himachal Pradesh flock to Manali for paragliding is because of this. For some, the broad green expanse is enough to get their heart pumping as they prepare for their exhilarating journey.
Location: Solang Valley, Burwa, Himachal Pradesh 175103
Price: INR 600 to 1800 Per Adult
Timings: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
14. Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu: Yelagiri is a beautiful hill station in Southeast India that is also a popular destination for trekkers and campers of Tamil Nadu. You can enjoy paragliding here because it is easy to do so due to the pleasant weather. You can go tandem with an instructor if you are a beginner. The picturesque hill station is sparsely populated, making it ideal for a weekend retreat where one may enjoy the awe-inspiring scenery.
Price: INR 3999 Per Adult