1. Andaman: Andaman happens to be one of the trending honeymoon destinations in India honeymoon package It is very much popular among the wanderlust travellers as well as honeymooners because of its quiet and secluded beaches, luxury resorts, scuba diving, snorkelling and water sports, historic places, and museums. If you wish to get some once in a lifetime experience, then there is no better place than the islands of Andaman and Nicobar.
2. Goa: Goa is one of the most sought after destinations for honeymooning as well as partying. Coming over to this place, you will be able enjoy its beaches, nightlife, shopping, and water sports.
3. Srinagar: Srinagar is the capital of the paradise on earth, Jammu and Kashmir. This city is widely popular for its houseboats, the mughal gardens, lakes, shikara, food, and shopping experiences. In the course of your Honeymoon packages in India, you will be able to spend some time like the locals relishing the awe inspiring natural beauty as well as delectable kashmiri cuisines.
4. Agra: Agra is the city of love because of being home to the architectural marvel, Taj Mahal. Apart from the Taj, Agra is also known for its ancient forts and palaces, luxury resorts, and mughal history.
5. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer happens to be a tourism hotspot in the Indian State of Rajasthan which is widely famous for its sand dunes, desert safari, forts and palaces, local music and dance, palace on wheels, festivals, arts and craft. Coming over to this expanse of Rajasthan, you can surely spend time taking part in various offbeat activities as well as overnight desert camping.
6. Sikkim: Sikkim, the capital city of Meghalaya is very much popular for its view of the himalayan range, lakes, trekking, landscapes, river rafting, tallest statue, people and culture, buddhist monasteries, shopping, and organic farming.
7. Udaipur: Udaipur is considered to be one of the most romantic cities that gives you a wonderful India honeymoon package experience with its palaces and havelis, city tours, trekking and hiking, lake pichola, and shilpgram.
8. Alleppey: A trip to Alleppey lets you experience houseboats, palm fringed canals, backwaters, lagoons, beaches, and lakesides. You can spend time along with your beloved partner at villages, toddy shops, canoes, and hundreds of houseboats.
9. Kovalam: Kovalam happens to be one of the most romantic beaches in India that lets you marvel at some of the famous tourism hotspots like the Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, Samudra Beach. Tourists from all over the world come over to Kovalam to relish the best ayurveda and wellness, surfing, wooden boat ride, shopping, and seafood.
1. Visit the architectural marvel of Taj Mahal: Honeymoon packages in India take you to Taj Mahal, which is considered to be the ultimate monument of love and this glorious architectural marvel has been built in the memory of the beloved wife of Shah Jahan.
On this visit to the Taj, you can spend time relishing the beautiful artisanship as well as capture some cherishable moments in the epitome of love.
Price: INR 50 to INR 1050.
2. A boat trip on Lake Pichola: Udaipur is considered to be the city of love and it is one of the most visited India honeymoon package destinations. You can come over to this place and head on to Lake Pichola for a boating trip. The boating trip on the lake will take you through the famous Udaipur City Palace and a number of 5 star accommodation like Oberoi and Taj.
Price: INR 600.
3. Look for wild tigers: If you love adventures, then you can head out in the direction of Ranthambore National park in Karnataka to spot the most regal of the big cat species. Apart from tigers, you can also sight leopards, jaguars, jungle cats, crocodiles, antelope and a wide variety of birds.
Price: INR 27,000 per vehicle.
4. Goa’s beach tour: Taking a Goa beach tour to dip your toes in the soft lapping waves is surely one of the most cherishable experiences of your India honeymoon package tour. You can spend time along the pristine coastline sipping a wide variety of cocktails and enjoying numerous activities.
Price: INR 5000 per 3 days package.
5. Sail the backwaters of Kerala: Kerala has got a tranquil backwater that is picturesque and scenic. You will just fall in love with the 950 miles long canals, 5 lakes and 38 rivers fringed by the lush green palms.
Price: INR 16000 onwards.
6. Camp out in the desert: Camping out in the desert along with your beloved partner is truly one of the best experiences. Opting for a camping experience in India Honeymoon tours, you will have to take a camel ride over the sand dunes and enjoy the campfire in the evening hours.
Price: INR 3000 onwards.
7. Shimla trip: A trip to shimla would be a once in a lifetime experience that you will never ever forget because of the panoramic views of the snow capped himalayan peaks as well as a romantic gourmet picnic at a popular mountain viewpoint.
Price: Rs 12,999 onwards.
1. Motorcycle Touring: A road trip to Ladakh to Leh can be considered to be a dream for every single biker in the world. The roads that you will be covering in the course of this Honeymoon packages in India are no roads but challenges at every few meters that you will have to conquer with all your zeal.
2. Caving: Caving is yet another adventure sport in India that you can try out in Meghalaya. The caves nestles in the middle of cascading waterfalls and green forest covers which makes the activity filled with thrill and excitement.
3. Parasailing: Parasailing in Payyambalam beach kerala happens to be one of the best things to try out along with your group of friends.
4. Flyboarding: Flyboarding in Goa is one of the must try adventure sports in the course of your visit. You can try out this activity at Baina beach in Goa.
1. Ri Kynjai: Ri Kynjai offers a perfect Honeymoon packages in India to the couples by the side of an enchanting lake. You will surely be able to spend some amazing time in Shillong because of its breathtaking settings and authentic Khasi cuisine that will just delight your taste buds.
Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
Price: INR 9,000 per night onwards.
2. Butt’s Clermont Houseboats: Butt’s Clermont Houseboats offer a secluded and charismatic atmosphere in the Dal Lake where you can overlook the snow clad mountain ranges. Staying at this place, you will be able to relish the unbeaten luxury and comfort.
Location: Srinagar, Kashmir.
Price: INR 10,000 per night onwards.
3. Machan: Machan happens to be an eco resort that is located in Lonavala in the middle of lush greenery. The resort features tree houses that are built about 35 meters above the woods and provide nonpareil comforts to their guests.
Location: Lonavala, Maharashtra.
Price: INR 12,000 per night onwards.
4. The Windflower Resort & Spa: Windflower resort in Coorg nestles in the middle of verdant Coffee plantations and is spread over an area of about 25 acres.
Location: Coorg, Tamil Nadu.
Price: INR 12,000 per night onwards.
1. Auli: Auli is a popular skiing location in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand that you can visit in the course of Honeymoon packages in India. It is frequently visited by skiing enthusiasts from all over the world as Auli is home to numerous skiing training centres. you can visit one of them and learn the basics of the sport before trying out your hands on it.
2. Haflong: Haflong is a popular location in the Indian State of Assam which is garlanded by a number of Himalayan Mountain Ranges with an average elevation of around 513 meters. coming over to this place, you can try out the most popular snow adventure, Hand Gliding along with your partner on the snow covers all around.
3. Gulmarg: Gulmarg is not only an adventure destination in India but it is also a popular India honeymoon trip destination because of its untouched natural beauty and out of the world experience.
The most popular activity to try out in Gulmarg is sledging over the thin layers of ice and snow. you can take a ride along with your beloved partner and cherish the moments all through your life.
4. Spiti: Spiti is located in the Indian State of Himachal Pradesh and it happens to be one of the most sought after winter sports locations for ice climbing and trekking. you can try out ice climbing and trekking along with your beloved couple under the strict supervision of our tour guides and experts. you can spend time learning the skills at the verified centres that offer world class training.
1. Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands: The Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island happens to be the best beach of Asia because of its beautiful and tranquil surroundings that you can visit in the course of Honeymoon packages in India. The beach is spread over 12 km from the ferry pier and has turquoise blue waters and clean white sand.
2. Agonda Beach, Goa: Agonda Beach is one of the best beaches in Goa because of its scenic surroundings and serene atmosphere. It is an ideal place for honeymooning couples as it offers breathtaking views of the sunset as well as offers leisure walks on its vast sandy expanse.
3. Varkala Beach, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala: Varkala beach happens to be widely popular for its untainted beauty and a wonderful alternative to all the crowded beaches of Kerala.
4. Candolim Beach, Goa: Candolim Beach is counted among the popular beaches in Goa because of its wonderful location close to Baga, Aguada, and Calangute beaches.
1. Diwali: The Grand Festival Of Lights- Diwali is one of the prominent Hindu festivals of India that is celebrated every single year with a lot of pomp and show. In this festival of lights, people decorate their houses with clay lamps and candles and burst crackers wearing new clothes. You can be a part of this celebration in the course of Honeymoon packages in India.
2. Holi: The Vibrant Festival Of Colours- Holy is the festival of colors and it is celebrated with a lot of fervour all across the nation. People make huge holika bonfires and sing and dance around the same.
3. Dussehra: Witness The Triumph Of Good Over Evil- Dussehra is also popularly known as Vijayadashami and it is one of the most important festivals in the Hindu Religion. This festival is celebrated for the victory of good over evil.
4. Navratri: The Nine Days Of Fasting, Faith, & Devotion- Navratri is celebrated all over the country to mark the celebration of the Goddess Amba (Power) in nine different forms. The main attraction of this 9 day long festivities is the dandiya dance and amazing recipes like Sabudana Khichdi, Mandvi Paak, Singoda ki Kheer, and Potato Wafers.
1. Indian Clothes: Indian clothes have got a wide range of popularity in the whole world because of their unique patterns and vibrant colors. You can get some in the course of your honeymoon packages in India.
2. Jewelry and bling: Indians love jewelry and almost all the womens in India love to ornate with gold and silver jewelry. You can find an astounding variety of real and costume jewelry that goes well with the Indian clothes you have got.
3. Pashmina and other shawls: India is widely popular for its woollen shawls made of the indegiounous wools. If you are visiting the northern part of india in the course of your India honeymoon trip, you must purchase the popular Pashmina shawls that are made up of cashmere wool that is sourced from the Pashmina goats found in the Himalayan region.
4. Arts and crafts: On your India honeymoon trip, you can purchase a wide range of traditional products like rugs, furniture, pottery, clothing, textiles, boxes, leather journals, home decor items made by the artisans of the land.
Here are some of the famous camping sites in India:
1. Tso Moriri Lake, Ladakh: The Tso Moriri Lake, Ladakh happens to be one of the highest lakes in the world that offers an amazing camping experience to the visitors.
2. Camp Exotica, Kullu: The Camp Exotica happens to be a perfect romantic getaway from love birds in Kullu. This camping site provides the best ever accommodation in its world class tents that offer panoramic views of the surrounding mountain ranges.
3. Camp Room on the Roof, Dehradun: Camp Room on the roof in Dehradun is one of the most sought after locations among the adventure enthusiasts because of its mind blowing views of the alluring Viraatkhai Valley. Staying at this campsite, you will be able to take part in activities like mountaineering, mountain biking, or rafting in the pristine Yamuna River.
4. Rishikesh Valley camp, Rishikesh: Rishikesh Valley camping offers you a wonderful experience close to nature. The valley camps offer you a spiritual connection with the almighty. The tents in the site are styled in a hermit fashion and you will be able to grab a chance to introspect yourself.
Here are some of the best trekking sites in India:
1. Dodital Winter Trek: Dodital winter trek is considered to be one of the best trekking places in India for those who love snow capped mountain ranges. In order to reach the summit, you would need to camp around the Dodi lake and hike through the oak woods, pines, & rhododendron forests.
2. Chadar Trek: Chadar Trek is yet another most sought after destination that involves loads of adventure and fun. This is also considered to be challenging as the adventure involves walking on a sheet of ice that is formed after the temperature levels fall down to 35 degree celsius.
3. Chopta Chandrashila Winter Trek: The Chopta Chandrashila Winter Trek takes you to the highest shiva temple and many other attractions like the Deoria Tal Lake and many remote villages of the Chopta Valley. Taking this trek, you will be able to sight some of the amazing species of birds like Himalayan Monal, Hill Prinia, Golden Eagle, and Lammergeier.
4. Kedarkantha Trek: Kedarkantha trek is one of the best trekking places in North India that takes the adventure seekers through the enchanting forests of the snow covered lands in the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
Here are some of the famous desert safari sites in India for couples:
1. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is an amazing place to carry out desert safari experience with your loved partner enjoying the thrilling jeep and camel rides over the sand dunes in the desert.
2. Jodhpur: The desert safari experience in Jodhpur is surely amazing as you will be able to explore the vastness of the Thar Desert on 4x4 SUVs and tall camels.
3. Pushkar: Pushkar desert safari is truly happening because of its overnight camel rides. Taking this India Honeymoon tour, you will be able to spend time at the world class swiss tent site and relish the delicious local preparation of Laal Mash and many other traditional recipes.
4. Bikaner: Bikaner has also got its share of sand dunes which lures adventure seekers to head out on a safari tour on camels and jeeps.
India is a diverse land and you can literally visit some or other place for a honeymoon vacation all through the year. But if you wish to make the most of your India honeymoon trip then it would be better if you choose to head out in the summer months to the north indian hill stations.
The India Honeymoon tours can be at least 5 - 6 days in which you can visit some of the local tourist attractions as well as marvel with your loved one in the middle of the bountiful natural beauty. You can choose to opt for some wonderful places in India to head out on a romantic getaway like Manali, Goa, Kerala Andaman, Ooty, Shimla, Darjeeling, and Munnar.
India can be a great honeymoon location as it is gifted with some of the alluring natural beauty and scenic tranquil locations. India is home to numerous honeymoon destinations like Goa, Andaman, Kerala, Jammu and Kashmir, The Golden Triangle, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Kodaikanal and Ooty, Shillong, Rishikesh, McLeodganj, and Haflong, where you can enjoy a wonderful trip with your beloved darling. In the course of your honeymoon tour to India, you can spend time sightseeing at various places as well as take part in numerous fun filled as well as adventure activities.
India is very safe to travel and you will just fall in love with the way the locals welcome you wherever you go. There is no need to worry about anything in the course of your stay in India.
And most importantly, you will be staying in hotels that have got round the clock surveillance as well as you will be assisted by expert India Honeymoon tours guides who will take care of you in the course of the journey.