1. Scuba Diving : The diving conditions in Thailand's waters appear to be ideal. It's no surprise that divers come here. With warm, clear seas all year, it has got hundreds of dive sites to select from. Divers of all levels, from beginners to experts, can find something to their liking at one of the many diving sites.
The ideal period to dive in the Andaman Sea is from November to April, and from May to September in the Gulf of Thailand. The Similan Islands are often rated as one of the best diving destinations in the world.
Drift dives amid Thailand's underwater magnificence are possible thanks to the gentle currents. Koh Rok Nai, Koh Similan, East of Eden, and Turtle Rock are just a few of the popular choices. You can also Checkout and book Scuba Diving in Thailand.
- Location: 95/13 Moo 7 Rawai Sub District Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Timing: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Scuba Diving In Phuket
Scuba Diving In Pattaya
2. Banana Boat: Banana boats are large, air-filled tubes on which 6 to 8 adventurers sit and grip onto handles to keep from sliding off. The job of the speedboat driver is to make the ride bouncy and to try to knock the riders off their feet.
Overall, the trip is enjoyable and safe, since all riders are provided with life jackets. These banana boat rides are available at all west coast beaches where speedboats are stationed near to the shore, including Patong, Kata, Karon, and Surin. Also get a guide to visit Banana Beach in Phuket.
- Location: Lamai Beach, Koh Samui District, Surat Thani 84310, Thailand
- Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
3. Jet Skiing: Water Sports in Thailand are quite popular, with Jet Ski being one of the most popular tourist attractions. It is the ideal way to explore the canals and go to all of the locations that are only accessible by boat. Jetskiing at 60 km/h across rivers is a great way to see the animals and get an adrenaline boost.
It is designed to be used in calm waters with clear skies. Despite the fact that Thailand's weather is unpredictable, November through early April is an excellent time to visit. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Location: Phloem Thai Market, Pa Tong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Timing: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
4. Wakeboarding: Wakeboarding is one of the contemporary water Sports in Thailand in which participants are pulled across the water by a boat using an automated cable system. With beautiful sunny weather and a plethora of lakes, rivers, and beaches around Thailand, you can get out on the water nearly anywhere, get a fantastic tan, and have a wonderful time. Furthermore, equipment rental and classes are also quite inexpensive, and there are several alternatives.
- Location: 58 ??? 3 Nong Pla Lai, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
5. Sailing: One of the most spectacular travel experiences you may have is sailing around the island of Thailand on a catamaran or sailing boat. You may go swimming, snorkelling, and diving in coves with secluded sandy beaches and the most magnificent anchorages. Thailand has a wide range of sailing opportunities. There are various routes for adventurous sailing trips from the Surin Islands and Similan Islands to the far south of the Tarutao Marine National Park.
- Location: Ocean Marina Yacht Club, 167/5 Moo4 Sukhumvit Rd., Pattaya, Na Jomtien, Chon Buri 20250, Thailand
6. Kite Surfing: Kite surfing, or kiteboarding, is a popular water sports in Thailand. The sport, which is known for its speed and thrill, includes riding down the water on a modified surfboard while being towed by a specially built kite. Wind powered Thailand water sports are popular among thrill seekers all around the world.
Kitesurfing first gained popularity on Thailand's island of Phuket, and then expanded throughout the country. Several beaches and islands in Thailand, including Koh Pha Ngan, Krabi, Chumphon, Koh Samui, and Koh Chang, now offer this water sport.
- Location: 16, 26 Wiset Rd, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Timing: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
7. Windsurfing: People who like the water and want to try something new should without a doubt try windsurfing. It may be an incredible experience to go out in the bay on a calm day with beautiful water and glide over the marine life. Pattaya, Krabi, and the islands of Samui and Phuket are the most apparent possibilities for windsurfing in Thailand.
Because of the favorable wind and its closeness to Bangkok, Pattaya has historically been the most popular place for windsurfing. Pattaya has also developed several good Thailand water sports events, resulting in a greater windsurfing community and a number of water sport schools.
- Location: 8/8 M.2 Soi Na-jomtien 10 Tambon Na-Jomtien Sattahip ChonBuri 20250, Thailand
- Timing: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
8. Snorkeling: The neighbouring islands in Thailand provide a broad range of snorkelling locations, making it a world class snorkelling destination. It boasts a lengthy stretch of beautiful shoreline as well as a diverse and active underwater life. To the east, the Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea, and to the west, the Andaman Sea and the Indian Ocean, the country's south opens into two different marine zones.
As a result, there are several snorkelling locations to choose from, as well as access to incredible underwater biodiversity. Snorkeling is ideal between November and April, and you should avoid getting in the water if it is raining or there are strong currents.
- Location: 21/27 ??????? ??? 4 Phuket, ?????? 83000, Kathu District, Phuket 83120, Thailand
Click Here To Book: Snorkelling In Pattaya
Snorkelling In Phuket
9. Water Skiing: Phuket's waters are suitable for water skiing in the dry season, which runs from November to April. The majority of the beaches, like Patong, have speed boat operators that rent out their boats and water skiing equipment.
Boards and life jackets are available almost on all the major beaches. Kneeboards, wakeboards, double-skis, and mono-skis are among the several types of boards available.
- Location: Vichitsongkram Rd, Kathu, Kathu District, Phuket 83120, Thailand
- Timing: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
10. Kayaking: Thailand is a kayaker's heaven, since the nation and its shoreline provide endless chances for them. It's no surprise that the number of Kayaking Thailand excursions and vacations has increased dramatically in recent years. Southern Thailand is a kayaker's dream come true, with a plethora of limestone islands typified by spectacular sea caves, steep cliffs, and secret lagoons.
The greatest thing is that these remote Thai islands with gorgeous beaches provide a wealth of options for both novice and experienced kayakers. Sea eagles, egrets, monkeys, and monitor lizards are just a few of the animal species you'll see. Paddling across the beautiful blue seas, which are framed by white sand beaches and steep Limestone hills, is a refreshing experience.
The kayaking vacation in Thailand will undoubtedly remain etched in your mind for the rest of your life.
- Location: Chong Fa Road 5/23, 82190, Takuapa, Phang Nga, Thailand, Khuk Khak, 82190, Thailand
- Timing: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Checkout For Best Offers: Kayaking In Phuket
11. White Water Rafting: Although whitewater rafting originated in the American West, this popular outdoor sport has expanded to some of the world's most isolated regions, including Thailand. There is a river in the Kingdom for everyone to whitewater raft on, with varying degrees of difficulty and breathtaking beauty around every curve.
The many visitors that visit the nation frequently take up the activity enthusiastically. This is an adrenaline-pumping, exciting experience for all adventure seekers, thanks to its gorgeous surroundings. This water activity is available in several areas, including Chiang Mai, Krabi, and Nan.
- Location: 21/22 Soi 2 Thorakamanakom Muang Chiang Mai Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
- Timing: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Click Here To Book: White Water Rafting In Krabi
12. Parasailing: Among other exhilarating activities, parasailing is one of the greatest Thailand water sports to enjoy. This sport is available in a variety of locations, so you may pick and choose where you want to experience it. The cost of parasailing in Thailand varies depending on where you go.
While parasailing may be enjoyed for as little as 500 baht (about INR 1125) in Pattaya, it can cost much more in Coral Island. Some of the biggest hotels provide the activity as well as the necessary equipment. While parasailing, one may take in the tranquil views of the island.
- Location: Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Recommended Read: Places to Visit in Thailand