1. Washington, D.C.: Situated on the Potomac River, the capital of the USA is a prominent world political capital. The city is famous for its grid-like layout of the streets which are intersected by broad avenues. You can explore the numerous museums, monuments, and several other famous tourist spots here.
Make sure to visit the White House and the Capitol, national symbols, on your USA tour. Some other popular spots that you explore are The Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall and the Veterans Memorials, Washington Monument, National Space and Air Museum, Arlington National Cemetery, etc.
2. Las Vegas: The City of Las Vegas or simply Vegas is the major resort city most famous for its nightlife, gambling, shopping, entertainment, and fine dining. Being the global leader in the field of hospitality, this city is also called ‘Sin City’ for the variety of adult entertainment available here. On your trip to Las Vegas, make sure to explore the Strip, Fremont Street Experience, the Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides, Fountain show on the Bellagio Resort, High Roller Ferris Wheel, Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower, etc. You can also take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
Location: Nevada, USA
3. Houston: Located near the Gulf of Mexico and the Galveston Bay, Houston is also known as the ‘Space City’, ‘the 713’, ‘ H town’, and ‘Bayou City’. This global city plays a prominent role in medicine, research, and culture. Houston is the best place to enjoy shopping, dining, exploring unique attractions, culture, and have fun experiences on your USA tour.
You can even enjoy the Livestock Show and Rodeo, the signature event of Houston. You can also visit the Space Center, Houston’s Museum District, the Houston Zoo, and go to Buffalo Bayou Park where you can walk, bike or paddle.
Location: Texas, USA
4. San Francisco: Founded in 1776, San Francisco is the financial, cultural, and commercial centre of North California. The steep rolling hills, the cool summer, fog, landmarks, cable cars, and a mix of architecture make it a famous tourist spot in the USA. This city houses five major banking institutions headquarters and many other famous brands and companies. When in San Francisco, make sure to visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, Legion of Honor, many other such tourist attractions.
Location: Arizona, USA
5. Phoenix: Also known as the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix was settled as an agricultural community in 1867. It has a dry and warm climate and is most famous for its cultural attractions, abundant arts, historic neighbourhoods, numerous hotels and resorts, dining, and shopping. You can take part in various outdoor activities like hiking, camping, biking, climbing, and golf. Some other sightseeing places that you can visit here are the Musical Instrument Museum, Taliesin West, Heard Museum, Old Town Scottsdale, Desert Botanical Garden, etc.
6. New York: New York, the world’s most photographed city, has a major influence on entertainment, commerce, research, politics, education, technology, art, fashion, sports, and tourism. The Statue of Liberty and Times Square are the two main tourist attractions in New York and are a must-visit place on your USA tour. You can also enjoy the Broadway shows, shopping, and dining in the city. You can also explore the numerous museums and historic neighbourhoods here. Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, High Line, and the One World Observatory are some more famous spots for you to visit.
7. Miami: Also known as the ‘Capital of Latin America’, is a popular spot for international visitors. PortMiami is the largest port for cruise ships in the world, earning it the name ‘Cruise Capital of the America’. You can enjoy the great weather, beaches, sports, culture, history, and entertainment. You can explore Miami Beach, Art Deco Historic District, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Everglades National Park, Little Havana and Calle Ocho, Bayside Marketplace, etc. You can also see various animals at Zoo Miami and Jungle Island.
Location: Florida, USA
8. New Orleans: Situated along the Mississippi River, New Orleans serves as a major port and is most famous for its Creole cuisine, unique dialects, distinct music, and Mardi Gras, annual festivals and celebrations. Make sure to explore Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, famous for its Spanish and French Creole architecture and its nightlife. It is the ‘most unique’ city in the USA where you can take a tour on a horse-drawn carriage or on the Steamboat Natchez. You can also visit Jackson Square, Preservation Hall, St. Louis Cathedral, etc.
Location: Louisiana, USA
9. Los Angeles: Famous for its Hollywood entertainment industry, ethnic diversity, and the Mediterranian climate, L.A. was founded in 1781. You can enjoy shopping, explore museums, and taste delicious cuisine. The beaches and warm climate also attract many tourists in the City of Los Angeles. While on your USA tour, do not forget to visit L.A., and see Universal Studios Hollywood, Hollywood, the Getty Centre, Griffith Park and Observatory, and Santa Monica. The Disneyland Resort here is an ideal spot for some family fun time.
Location: California, USA
10. Chicago: Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Chicago was incorporated in 1837 as a city and is home to numerous Fortune 500 companies such as Boeing, McDonald’s, Kraft Heinz, Walgreens, and United Airlines Holdings. It is also known as the ‘Windy City’ and is famous for its excellent shopping spots, architecture, vibrant art scenes, and several cultural tourist attractions. You can also visit the Art Institute of Chicago, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Museum of Science and Industry, and 360 Chicago. You can also watch the water show at Buckingham Fountain and enjoy the view from the Willis Tower SkyDeck.
Location: Illinois, USA