Best Selling New Zealand Honeymoon Packages
- New Zealand is beckoning the romantic couples who have tied their knots and looking for a flawless honeymoon package abroad.
- This 10 day tour of New Zealand will definitely take you two begin your journey of love so specially since the scenery coupled with green forest hills, lakes and mountain ranges.
- It is packed with sightseeing, adventure activities, romantic cruise and candle light dinner and much more which will give you the feel of not taking rest at all.
- The package provides you with food, accommodation in hotels and transportation during the entire trip.
- New Zealand is an island country with many sub-islands in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It is also among the most naturally opulent places with the perfect balance between urbanization and untouched beauty. And you and your significant other can start the new phase of life and commitment with a honeymoon here with Thrillophilia's 9-day New Zealand honeymoon package from India.
- On Day 1 of the honeymoon package to New Zealand from India you will arrive at the airport in Auckland where our representative will arrange for hotel transfers and check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to explore the nearby areas before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 and 3 - Rotorua. You will get checked out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to Rotorua. Along the way, you will stop by places like - Waitomo Glowworm Caves and the Mamaku to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.Upon arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the rest of the night at the hotel.
- The next day will consist of sightseeing where you will go around places like - Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers, Rainbow Springs to spot native wildlife, Agrodome to attend a farm show. Later you will return to Rotorua, have lunch at the hotel and spend the rest of your time at leisure. While in the evening you can savour a traditional Maori Hangi cuisine with some music.
- Day 4, 5 and 6 - Queenstown. On the fourth day, you will get checked-out from the hotel in Rotorua after having breakfast and travel to the airport to catch a domestic flight for Queenstown.Upon arrival, you will get checked into a hotel for some relaxing before spending the evening at leisure. Choose to explore the city or go shopping.
- The next day in Queenstown will be dedicated to a cruise on the fiord, surrounded by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Along with that, you will also visit - Wakatipu to Lumsden, Lake Te Anau, the Eglinton Valley, the Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound, Mitre Peak and more. Later in the evening, you will return to the hotel in Queenstown for an overnight stay
- On the last day in Queenstown, you will enjoy more sightseeing of places like - Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkable and Lord of the Rings locations, Gibbston Valley Winery, Arrowtown and later the local markets for shopping and eating out at local cafes.
- Day 7 of the New Zealand holiday, you will get checked-out from the hotel in Queenstown to travel to Franz Josef. You will travel along Lake Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass, as well as the Westland National Park. Continuing up the West Coast to the Glacier Region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. After arriving at Franz Josef you will get checked-into a hotel before enjoying the evening at leisure.
- On Day 8, you will get checked-out from the hotel in Franz Josef after having breakfast and travel to Christchurch from the Glacier Region to Greymouth. Here you will board the Tranz Alpine train to travel over Canterbury Plains to reach Christchurch. Upon arrival, you will be escorted to a hotel for check-in before spending the remainder of your day enjoying activities. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 9 of the New Zealand honeymoon package from India, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Arrive at your hotel in Auckland. the seat-in-coach will be transferred privately in the hotel. . The self drive guest will collect their rentals and reach the hotel.
Indulge your senses into the lush green views of the pasturelands of Waikato region as we head over to Waitamo. A guided tour to the extraordinary Waitomo Glowworm Caves will most definitely be the highlight of your tour.
Head over to the Mamaku Ranges before arriving to Rotorua, also known as the ‘Thermal City.’ Spend you evening at the Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert. (B.D).
Do not miss the mud pools and breathtaking geysers of the Te Puja Thermal Reserve, sheep and farm show and cow milking of the Agrodome, and trout and wildlife at Rainbow Springs at Rotorua. Spend the rest of the day relaxing at the Lake Spa Retreat at the Polynesian Spa (B.D).
Fly from Rotorua to Christchurch (airfare not included in the tour) followed by a lavish dinner at the exquisite Christchurch Tram Restaurant. (B.D).
Travel through the city of Christchurch and Mt. Cook to each Queenstown. Spend an entire day relaxing or going for a Gondola ride, bungee jumping, or white water rafting (not included in the tour price).
Leave Queenstown in the morning and travel across the shores of Lakes Wanaka and Hawea, Haast Pass—Gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park, and West Coast to reach the magnificent Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. For self drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools (Franz Josef) is included.
Cover Greymouth area, Southern Alps, Alpine village of Arthur’s Pass, and Waimakariri River, before arriving at Christchurch. Seat-in-coach guests can also board the Tranz Alpine train.
Next day, the rental cars will be returned and guests will depart.
You will get breakfast from the second day of the tour daily.
Accommodation will be provided by us.
You can choose between ‘Standard’ and ‘Superior’ package.
Return Airport transfer will be provided by us
Self-drive Intermediate - 1,32,999/-
Seat In Coach Basis - 1,78,999/-
Self-drive Intermediate - 1,42,999/-
Seat In Coach Basis - 1,88,999/-
2. Superior Package Stays:
Picturesque New Zealand Honeymoon Package
- Day one and two includes sightseeing and will allow you to spend moments of love and togetherness at the Sanitorium Gardens, Christchurch and Lyttelton Harbour.
- On the third and fourth day, this package takes you to Franz Jospeh Glacier soaked with romance where you can enjoy the surreal surroundings with your partner. It provides you with the adrenaline rush through adventure activities that you can take part in with your beloved.
- Day five and six will let you explore Queenstown and is replete with sightseeing of Walter Peak High Country Farm where you can learn farming and visit one of the most alluring cruises- the Milford Sound Cruise.
- The seventh day brings an end to this amazing tour and you get ready for departure back home. You will also enjoy lip-smackingly delicious authentic cuisines such as Pavlova all throughout the trip, making it one of the best New Zealand honeymoon packages.
- River Rafting
- Bungee Jumping
- Jet Boat Rides
Approx Price: Starting from INR 58000 per person.
The North Island Self Drive Honeymoon Tour, New Zealand
- This eight days seven nights New Zealand couple package includes exploring the classic beauty of the land.
- Day one will take you on a shopping spree and you can just relax in your hotel.
- The second day will be spent visiting the vivid Queenstreet bustling with tourists and locals; scenic destinations like the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, Harbour Bridge, and indulging in activities like the sky tower, bungee jumping etc.
- Witness the surreal beauty of landscapes, gorgeous beaches, and beautiful coastlines and explore the culture of the vibrant city of Auckland on the third day. You will also explore the mesmerising Waitomo Caves and also witness the Maori cultural show.
- The fourth, fifth and sixth day will be spent visiting Rotorua, Coromandel Peninsula, Cathedral Cove and the hot water beaches.
- You will prepare for departure on the seventh day. Engaging in some of the most thrilling activities or exploring one of the most famous holiday destinations makes for the best New Zealand tour package for couples.
- Blackwater Rafting
- Bungee Jumping
- Sky Walk
- Harbour Cruise
- Jet Rides
- Gondola Rides
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days.
Approx Price: Starting from INR 93000.
The Majestic North-South Highlights Honeymoon Tour, New Zealand
- This is known as the most famous New Zealand tour package for couples and is brimming with fun and adventure.
- You relax and rejuvenate at the hotel in Auckland on the first day.
- On the second day, explore Waitomo Glowworm Caves, one of the most spellbinding experiences in the city, while enjoying an underground boat ride along with Mamaku Ranges and reach Rotorua.
- On the third day, you will also witness the stark wildlife at Te Puia Thermal Reserve and indulge in exhilarating activities like gondola rides, jet boating, and white water rafting making it the most exquisite New Zealand couple package.
- On the fourth and fifth day, you will visit Queenstown and engage in activities like bungee jumping, white water rafting and enjoy the sightseeing. You will travel to Canterbury Plains, Christchurch, Lake Tekapo.
- On the sixth day and depart on the seventh day which brings an end to this spectacular tour
- Whitewater Rafting
- Boat Ride
- Jet Boating
- Bungee Jumping
- Gondola Rides.
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days.
Approx Price: Starting from INR 59000.
Exotic New Zealand Honeymoon: Sky Dining & Romantic Cruises
- You will enjoy the panoramic views with your partner at the sky tower on the first day.
- Vsit the most charming landscapes and tranquil lakes including Bay of Islands on day two, that is an awe-inspiring experience owing to the beauty of the surroundings.
- The third and fourth day includes relaxation and having fun with your partner as you hike and engage in rainforest walks and dolphin watching making it the most beautiful New Zealand honeymoon packages.
- You will have the best time as you experience a gondola ride and witness the stunning views from Lake Wakatipu and Milford Sound Cruise on day fifth and sixth.
- Spending the seventh day of the package at leisure.
- Get ready for the ice walks and adventurous activities that await you on day eight along with a visit to Franz Josef Glacier.
- Witness the snow capped mountains, visit Christchurch and visit the Punakaiki rocks with your partner on the ninth day.
- Depart on the 10th day marking an end to the tour. The skydining and romantic cruises included in the package makes it a premiere New Zealand tour package for couples.
- Dolphin Spotting
- Boat Rides
- Rainforest Walks
- Jet Boat Rides
- Gondola Rides
- Ice Walks.
Duration: 9 Nights 10 Days.
Approx Price: Starting from INR 80000.
- An eight day sightseeing tour of New Zealand covering the humbling beauty of the famed destinations of the island would let you escape from the boring routines.
- Arrive at Auckland and be amused at the sights this awesome city can provide. There are two options left with you, either you can choose rent a car and do self drive or choose SIC and share the vehicle.
- Rotorua, Waitomo, Queenstown, Christchurch etc are the major centres or cities you will come across during the tour.
- The popular Waitomo Caves, Glow-worm grotto, Agrodome, Te Puia thermal village, the Maori culture and their food and much more are there to welcome you with a warm smile.
- The package includes breakfast, accommodation at hotels and transportation during the whole tour.
- A trip to New Zealand and Fiji Islands will take you towards numerous heavenly wonders, where you will get a chance to indulge yourself in an array of entertainment options and adventures.
- The first day of this vacation will commence with reaching Auckland, the largest city of New Zealand. Once you arrive here, you will be shifted to a hotel, where some time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while. The remaining time of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- Day two of the trip will commence with checking out from Auckland and reaching Waitomo to explore the glowworm caves. Once you have covered your way through the caves and marvelled at the beautiful sight, you will be driven towards Rotorua. Upon arrival, you will be shifted to a hotel where you can rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- The third day will be spent unravelling the wonders of Rotorua and visiting its many famous natural beauties. From visiting the Thermal reservoir of Te Puia to indulging in some nature sightseeing in Agrodome and Rainbow Springs Nature Park, the whole day here will be spent experiencing the best of nature.
- On the fourth day of this trip, you will be checking out from your hotel in Rotorua and will be driving towards Queenstown. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be shifted to a comfy hotel which will be your stay here. The remaining time of the day will be free for you, and you can spend it the way you please. You can either stay back and rest in your cozy rooms or can head out for a sightseeing tour on your own.
- The fifth day will be free for you, and you can explore the best of Queenstown on your own. You can go for some sightseeing and visit the flea markets to shop for souvenirs to take back home. You can also indulge in food tours and munch on local delicacies. The day will end with returning to the hotel and resting overnight.
- Day six of the trip will be spent travelling from Queensland to Christchurch. On the way, you will pass by Mt. Cook, followed by visiting the Church of Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo. In the evening, you will reach Christchurch, and the remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure activities. You can either stay back in your comfy rooms and rest till the next day or can go out for some local sightseeing on your own.
- The seventh day of this trip will commence by checking out from your hotel and reaching Christchurch airport. From here you will be boarding a flight towards Fiji, and upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel which will be your stay here for upcoming days.
- Day eight will be given for leisure, and you can spend it the way you please. You can opt for some sightseeing tours on your own or visit the beautiful beaches where you can have some free time. The day will end with reaching the stay back to spend the night.
- The ninth day of the tour will also be for leisure, and you can spend it by indulging yourself in some adrenaline rushing activities like snorkelling and diving along the shore.
- Day ten of the tour will be free for you, and it will provide you with enough time to shop for some souvenirs and indulge in food tours. The day will end with heading towards the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The eleventh day of the trip will commence by checking out from the hotel and reaching the Nadi airport. From here, you will be boarding a flight back home while carrying loads of memories with you.
- Upon your arrival in Auckland, all seat-in-coach guests will be privately transferred to their preferred place. On the other hand, self-driven guests will have to rent a car and drive their way to the hotel. Your journey with Thrillophilia begins now.
- You will be visiting Waitomo Glowworm Cave, Thermal City of Rotorua, Puia Thermal Reserve, Rainbow Springs, and Taupo Resort.
- Then you will be taken to Wellington on Day 5 where you will be first visiting Te Papa Museum.
- The next day morning, you will be departing to Queensland with a morning flight.
- In Queensland, Lake Wakatipu, Lake Anau, Eglinton Valley, Homer Tunnel, Milford Sound, Mitre Park are your places of visit.
- Before you return to your hotel, relax at the cascading Bowen Falls.
- One day in Queensland is entirely free for you where you can explore other attractions that are not a part of our tour.
- Seek divine blessings at the Church of the Good Shephard before moving on to Canterbury Plains.
- Finally, your New Zealand North-South tour concludes on day 11.
- Throughout your touring period, you will be receiving meals from the second day of the tour itself.
- This 11 day New Zealand’s tour is inclusive of both seat-in and self-drive rental transfers, tour guide, and a visit to the Maori Hangi feast and concert.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, including an underground boat ride.
- Your package is inclusive of two categories of stay options – standard and superior.
Auckland - Auckland City Hotel
Rotorua - Ibis Rotorua Hotel
Wellington - James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
Queenstown - Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Christchurch - Ashley Hotel Christchurch
Auckland - Heritage Auckland Hotel
Rotorua - Distinction Rotorua Hotel
Wellington - James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
Queenstown - Copthorne Hotel & Resort Lakefront
Christchurch - Chateau on the Park - Christchurch
Variants (Price per person)
Seat In Coach Basis
Self-Drive - Intermediate:
About the Tour:
- Self-drive guests will collect the rental cars and drive to the hotel whereas the seat-in guests will be privately transferred to the hotel.
- The journey begins the next day by travelling to Waitomo to experience the Glowworm Cave.
- You will further drive over Mamaku Ranges to Rotorua.
- The next day will be dedicated to explore Rotorua where you will visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers.
- After that you will visit New Zealand’s Farm show at Agrodome followed by a tour to Rainbow Springs.
- Later you can enjoy authentic Maori Hangi feast with a concert.
- Next day your journey to Napier will begin during which you will witness Lake Taupo, mountains ranges and farmlands.
- After spending a leisurely day at Napier, a trip to Wellington will begin.
- The journey have us witness Manawatu Gorge, Palmerston North and Kapiti Coast.
- Later the next day, all the rental cars would be returned and guests may depart.
- Breakfast will be provided from the second day of arrival daily and one Maori Hangi feast.
- Transportation will include a rental car for self drives and private transfer for seat-in guests.
- Accommodation is completely included in the package.
- Already paid return is also included in the package.
- You can make a choice between ‘Standard’ and ‘Superior’ package.
Seat-In-Coach basis - 1,15,999/-
Seat-In-Coach basis - 1,21,999/-
Rotorua - Ibis Hotel Rotorua
2. Superior Package Stays:
Rotorua - Holiday Inn Rotorua
New Zealand, an island country in southwestern Pacific Ocean.
New Zealand comprises of two islands, North Island and South Island, with the capital city Wellington.
The most popular city of New Zealand is Auckland, and one of the most important tourist spot here.
New Zealand has everything that a tourist looks for.
Activities, amazing tourist sites, monuments and what not.
This guide is to ensure all your queries are answered related to New Zealand trip.
About the tour-
- All the guests collect their rental car and drive to the hotel in Auckland.
- The journey begins on the next day to Coromandel where you witness Seabird Coast, Coromandel Peninsula, MIranda Shorebird Centre, Rapaura Watergardens, Thames and Beaches.
- The next day the journey sets for Tauranga where you will have guided tours of kiwifruit orchards, Comvita Visitor’s Centre and later depart to Rotorua.
- In Rotorua, you can explore Te Puia Thermal Reserves, Agrodome, Rainbow Springs, Maori Hangi feast and concert.
- Later the next day, you will have a guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set and you will watch ‘Middle Earth’.
- After reaching Auckland back, you shall return the rental car the next day and departure of the guests will take place.
- You will be provided breakfast daily from the second day after you arrive and a Maori Hangi feast.
- Transportation will include rental cars for you drive.
- Accommodations and return of the guests would be included in the package.
- You will have the choice between a ‘Standard’ and ‘Superior’ package
Standard (self-drive) - 99,999/-
Superior(self-drive) - 1,16,999/-
1. Standard Package Stays:
Auckland - Auckland City Hotel
Coromandel - Aotearoa Lodge Coromandel
Tauranga - Trinity Wharf Tauranga
Rotorua - Ibis Hotel Rotorua
2. Superior Package Stays:
Auckland - Heritage Auckland Hotel
Coromandel - Aotearoa Lodge Coromandel
Tauranga - Trinity Wharf Tauranga
Rotorua - Distinction Rotorua Hotel
- Both seat in coach and self-drive guests will assemble at the Auckland hotel. Seat in coach guests will be privately transferred, whereas the self-drive guests will have to arrange for a rental car and reach and drive to the hotel.
- Your journey begins from Auckland on day 2 when you will be travelling to Waitomo for a guided tour of Glowworm caves.
- Explore the weird and wonderful limestone formations through a magical boat ride before moving to Rotorua.
- Enjoy a guided tour to Hobbiton Movie Set, Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, and Rainbow Springs.
- On day 4, you will be travelling to Lake Taupo via the Central Plateau of Wellington.
- Visit the Te Papa Museum of New Zealand, Cook Strait, Marlborough Sounds, Picton.
- On day 7, you will be travelling south in the direction of Canterbury Plains and reach Scottish Dunedin.
- Next morning, you can explore other Dunedin attractions, and explore the inland after passing through the Central Otago. Later, by evening, you will be arriving in Queensland.
- Queensland is famous for its adventurous activities like jetboating, bungy jumping, white water rafting, and gondola rides.
- Explore the scenic beauty as you travel in the direction of the World Heritage Westland National Park.
- Spectacular mountain ranges, lush green forests, and charming lakes are eagerly waiting to see you.
- On day 11, you will be travelling towards Greymouth in the north.
- Seat in coach guests here can enjoy a Tranz Alpine Train ride.
- Cross over the spectacular Southern Alps and Canterbury Plains before arriving at Christchurch.
- Your 12 days Auckland to Christchurch tour is inclusive of meal on all days, return airport transfers, activities as mentioned, and hotel accommodation.
Romantic Things To Do In New Zealand
Hike Emerald Lakes & Ancient Lava Flows
When it comes to New Zealand trip packages, ancient lava flows and emerald lakes are some of the best things to do for a young couple here.
Location: The Tongariro Alpine Crossing is located in the centre of the North Island. The place is known to be the best place to day walk in the country of New Zealand.
Activities: You can go hiking that spans across 11.8 kilometres, making you go past an active crater, lava flows, and emerald lakes. The Ruapehu region and the Lake Taupo are enough to get you hiking for more beautiful sights along the way. You can trail in either directions, the way from Mangatepopo to Ketetahi is the best way to go on the trail.
Take A Cruise In Kaikoura
There are cruises that take you deep into the ocean, where you can see whales swimming past you. The exciting trip in Kaikoura is no less than visiting a giant aquarium, you can see dolphins, giant sperm whales all year round.
Location: The small town of Kaikoura lies two hours from Christchurch in the north. Kaikoura is all about adventure at the sea where you can sight whales if you are lucky.
Activities: If you love being in the ocean itself rather than watch the show from a cruise, you can go snorkeling too. The fur seals are a must see in this area when you go snorkeling. You can taste the delicious crayfish here at Kaikoura, which is a specialty of the region.
Explore Geothermal Physics In Rotorua
Rotorua is famous for its mud pools, hot springs, and geysers, which are one of the unsaid wonders on the planet. You can take a walk down to one of these pools and take a dip in the bubbling water.
Location: Located close to the city of Rotorua, which lies on the north of Lake Rotorua and a three-hour drive from Auckland, the geothermal phenomena in Rotorua is a beauty to see and marvel at.
Attractions: Thermal pool spa is all the rage amongst young honeymooners in New Zealand and is an experience to take home with you. So get the thermal pool spa therapy experience included in your New Zealand honeymoon package.
Witness the panoramic views, which is a splendid sight to behold and an out of the world experience. Tandem skydiving is perfect even for beginners who do not have experience and haven't done it before. It is also one of the ideal, romantic things to do with your partner on a New Zealand honeymoon trip.
Location: 182 Wairau Road, Kerikeri 0475, New Zealand.
Price: Starting from INR 14000 per person.
Wine Tasting And Vineyard Tours
You can taste the most exotic wines with your partner by your side and choose among scenic coastal walks, zipline rides, or a beach excursion. The experience can be personalized tailored to your needs, where you can also visit the artist's studios and sculpture gardens. You can also enjoy a romantic lunch at the winery, enhancing your experience on the New Zealand honeymoon trip.
Location: 8, 136 Ocean View Road, Oneroa Auckland, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Price: Starting from INR 3400.
Hike A Glacier
The glaciers line the horizon across the other natural sights of the country along the west coast, which include rainforests, valley floors, and the country’s highest peaks. The rainforests surround the entire place, making the hike to the glacier all the more tempting.
Location: The glaciers are located along the West Coast of the country of New Zealand, and a must have in your New Zealand honeymoon package. The West Coast of New Zealand is located a drive three hours south of Greymouth.
Activities: As a young couple seeking adventure, the glaciers are the perfect place to visit and go hiking. You can take a helicopter to the very top of the glacier, or take a guided walk to the Fox Glacier or the Franz Josef.
A Mystical Night under the Starlit Sky
Celestron telescopes are used so that you can witness the treasure trove i.e., Milky Way Galaxy. A professional guide will narrate tales about the Maori star lore, constellations, nebulas, and other captivating galaxies, providing you with an insightful experience. Soaked in an aura of romance, this is one of the most romantic things to do on your New Zealand honeymoon trip.
Location: Skyline, Brecon Street, PO BOX 17 Queenstown, New Zealand.
Price: Starting from INR 4800 per adult.
Stroll at Black Sand Beaches
Some of the famous black sand beaches in Auckland include Piha, Karekare, Bethells, Muriwai, and more. These are amazing if you want to go on a romantic stroll with your partner and spend some quality time.
You can also indulge in adventure activities on these beaches. These are also a part of almost all the New Zealand honeymoon packages, and the tranquility surrounding it makes these beaches a perfect destination.
Location: Auckland, New Zealand.
Experience Maori Culture In Rotorua
Experiencing the Maori culture is a treat. New Zealand’s cultural richness is defined by the Maori culture. Here you get to visit an an authentic Maori village,which dates back to the pre-European times.
Location: Rotorua is also known for its beautiful Maori culture, which you can experience close to the city. Rotorua is located three hours away from Auckland.
Attractions: Get to know the Maori traditions, eat their food, and be a part of their cultural and dance programs. You can eat the mouth-watering hangi feast, go around the little village and see the way of life of the Maori people. Usually, when the two of you are visiting Rotorua, a trip to the Maori village will be included in your honeymoon in New Zealand packages.
You will also witness the Franz Josef Glacier's entrancing views as you depart from there and land right on the snow. You will also get insights as the pilot shares information on these glaciers while seeing the icefalls and deep crevasses.
Location: 7886, Fox Glacier, New Zealand.
Price: Starting from INR 18000.
Places To Visit In New Zealand on Honeymoon
An untouched destination that offers you more than 400 kilometres of white sand and the blue sea, the Coromandel Peninsula is a dream come true for the honeymooner. A combination of picturesque mountains, sandy beaches and the sea, the Coromandel is unique in its landscapes. The Coromandel is a heaven for people who love to walk, the pristine white beach calls for just that.
Location: The Coromandel Peninsula is present on the North Island of the country if New Zealand, which spreads across 85 kilometres from the west of the Bay of Plenty to the north. It’s a natural barrier that protects the Firth of Thames and the Hauraki Gulf.
Attraction: Cathedral Cove Marine Reserve, the Hot Water Beach in Mercury Bay, Northern coastal drive, Kauaeranga Kauri Trail, the Place of Love (which is a history lover’s delight with its Edwardian buildings).
Activities: You can go exploring the place’s gold mining heritage, get a cycle and trail along the Hauraki Rail, or go kayaking and fishing.
Queenstown is a city situated in the lap of nature. Surrounded by forests and mountains, and close to the lake Wakatipu, the beautiful town is home to some of the best activities you can come by in New Zealand.
Location: The beautiful town of Queenstown is located on the shores of the picturesque Lake Wakatipu in South Island, close to the majestic Southern Alps.
Attraction: Lake Wakatipu, Milford Sound, Lake Wanaka, Ben Lomond, Lake Hayes, Skippers Canyon, The Remarkables, Hollyford Walk, Kiwi Birdlife Park and the Queenstown Gardens.
Activities: The activities go on all year, river rafting, swimming, canyon swinging, bungee jumping, sky diving, cycling, horse trekking etc.
The Marlborough Sounds comprise of 1500 kilometres of coastline, beaches, bays, and forests. The place is famous for its wildlife, and natural escapades. This is a place where you can see dolphins, penguins, fur seals and more.
Location: When you think of the word ancient, Marlborough Sounds is a place that comes to your mind in your New Zealand trip package. The Marlborough Sounds are an array of ocean-filled river valleys on the north of the South Island in New Zealand.
Attraction: A collection of sunken river valleys and islands, three water bodies, namely the Kenepuru, Pelorus Sounds, and Queen Charlotte.
Activities: Hiking, trailing, cycling, and boating.
You can also explore two more caves, including Ruakuri Caves welcoming you with its spiral entrance and providing a sight of the limestone formations and crystal tapestries. The Aranui Cave offers sparkling formations and the breathtaking view of the pink, brown, and white stalactites and stalagmites offering an entrancing experience. Visiting the Waitomo Caves should be included in your New Zealand honeymoon packages.
Location: Northern King Country region of the North Island of New Zealand, 12 km northwest of Te Kuiti.
Attractions: Museum of Caves, Pureora Timber Trail, Ruakuri Cave, Aranui Cave.
Activities: Black Water Rafting, Black Abyss, Nature Walks, Hiking.
It is shaped like a lightning bolt and possesses a fascinating history as it was formed by glaciers around 1500 years ago. You can go on a scenic cruise and witness the breathtaking views of the mountains or indulge in adventure activities; this lake is sure to offer you a memorable experience.
Location: Otago Region of the South Island.
Attractions: Walter Peak, Ben Lomond, The Remarkables Ski Area, Kiwi Birdlife Park. Moke Lake
Activities: KJet, Queenstown Paraflights, Hydro attack, Paddle Boarding, Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise, Kayaking.
Take in the bewitching scenic views, visit the art galleries or take back home the best olive oil; this island is sure to dwell in your heart. A perfect getaway from the hustle of city life, you can sail on a ferry or just lay back and relax, you will have an enchanting time at Waiheke Island.
Location: Hauraki Gulf of New Zealand.
Attractions:. Tantalus Estate, Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Community Art Galler, Whakanewha Regional Park.
Activities: Hiking, Ziplining, Wine Tasting, Walking and Biking Tours.
Home to some of the most famous attractions, it offers a walk to the gorgeous Bridal Falls soaked in scenic views or the hike to Mount Karioi, which is an exciting adventure. Make it a part of your New Zealand honeymoon packages, and you will take back some of the best stories to cherish for a lifetime.
Attractions:, Bridal Veil Falls, Ngarunui Beach, Karioi, Wild Coast Ruapuke.
Activities: Surfing, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Hiking, Fishing.
Sky City Sky Tower and Casino, Auckland
The Sky City Sky Tower and Casino is an entertainment complex located in the heart of Auckland. This world-class casino has more than a hundred board games for you, along with a breathtaking view of the city from the 1000-feet high Sky Tower.
Location: The SKY CITY Sky Tower and Casino is located in Level 2 Skycity, 72/78 Victoria Street.
Amenities: Restaurants and bars, two casinos, and theatres. and the Sky Tower which is 1000 feet high.
Activities: The casinos offer you some of the best table games such as the Baccarat, Blackjack, Jai Sai etc, along with gaming machines and more than 1200 slots. You can go bungee jumping from the Sky Tower as well.
Nearby Attractions: When it comes to the nearby attractions, the Sky Tower is 0.08 kilometres away, and St Matthew-in-the-City Church is 0.14 kilometres away.
Te Papa Museum, Wellington
The Te Papa Museum is the national museum of the country and a famous art gallery that houses the many treasures of New Zealand. This is one place you need to visit if you wish to find out about New Zealand’s history and culture and traditions. Everything from the Maori culture to the art heritages can be found here, waiting to be explored and experienced and understood.
Location: The Te Papa Museum is located at 55 Cable St, Te Aro, on the waterfront in Wellington.
Nearby Attractions: The Wellington i-SITE Visitor is located at a distance of 0.38 kilometres, the Civic Square is 0.34 kilometres away, and the Harbourside Market is located 0.14 kilometres away.
Cable Car Museum, Wellington
For someone visiting New Zealand honeymoon packages from India, the Cable Car Museum is a place to learn about the original Winding House. The museum has some of the winding machinery that are historic, along with two original grip cars that you can see here. This transportation system was used for over a hundred years to transport the people from the hills to the harbour and vice versa.
Location: The Cable Car Museum is located on 1A Upland Rd, Kelburn.
Nearby Attractions: The Wellington Cable Car is located at a distance of 0.45 kilometres, the Wellington Botanic Garden is located 0.48 kilometres away, and the Lady Norwood Rose Garden is located 0.57 kilometres away.
Waimangu Volcanic Valley, Rotorua
A great place that fits cheap New Zealand vacations, the Waimangu Volcanic Valley is the world’s newest geothermal system and you can see how the world began. In 1886, there had been a extreme volcanic eruption, the result of which were the Waimangu volcanic craters and the geothermal activities.
Location and time: The Waimangu Volcanic Valley is located on 587 Waimangu Road, Rotorua.
Nearby Attractions: The world’s largest hot water spring called the Frying Pak Lake is the biggest attraction here. The Wai-O-Tapu Mud Pools are located 6.46 kilometres away, the Waimangu Cauldron is 1.12 kilometres away and the Tamaki Maori Village is located 7.44 kilometres away.
Canterbury Museum, Christchurch
The Canterbury Museum is the place to include in your New Zealand honeymoon packages from India if you want to experience New Zealand’s rich cultural heritage and natural history. You get to learn about the Maori cultures and traditions along with the interesting stories that they come from generations ago. You can also visit the Christchurch Street and see the pioneering days.
Location: The Canterbury Museum is located at Rolleston Ave, Christchurch Central.
Nearby Attractions: The Avon River is located 0.18 kilometres away, the Christchurch Art Gallery is 0.32 kilometres away, and the Christchurch i-SITE visitor is located 0.21 kilometres away.
Famous Spas In New Zealand for Couples
Chuan Spa, The Langham Hotel Auckland
The Chuan Spa offers you some of the finest and luxurious treatments inspired from the traditional methods of the Orient. Visit the spa for a relaxing time well spent with your partner during your stay. You can go for a couples’ spa here, and enjoy your time together. This is one of the best urban spas in the city, and a must visit for a great time relaxing.
Location: The Chuan Spa is located in the langham Hotel in 83 Symonds St, Grafton, Auckland.
Time: The Chuan Spa is open everyday from 6am to 10pm, with the last treatment being at 8pm and the last entry to the pool at 9.30pm.
Attraction: The spa is well-known for its ancient Chinese medicines, herbal steams and snail showers that are unique and a one of a kind experience.
Price: The Chuan Spa has a variety of treatments and packages, out of which the most notable are the Chuan Body Elements (USD 177 and INR 11315), Chuan Tao of Detox (USD 282 and INR 18027), Chuan Ritual (USD 275 and INR 17580), Chuan Eternity (USD 318 and INR 20328), Five Elements Rebalance (USD 315 and INR 20137), Thalgo Indoceane Experience (USD 210 an INR 13425), and the Thalgo Polynesia Spa Ritual (USD 210 an INR 13425).
Polynesian Spa, Rotorua
Known as one of the oldest thermal spas in the country, this beautiful spa was used by the Maori people, before it became a bathhouse and everyone from locals to tourists began visiting it. Now it has 28 hot pools where you can soak in and feel the tiredness melting of you.
Location: The Polynesian Spa is located at Hinemoa St, Rotorua.
Time: The spa operates between 8am to 10pm. The last pool entry is at 10.15pm and the spa therapies are from 10am to 7pm.
Attraction: Therapies such as reflexology and hydrotherapy are used here and a list of other therapies such as mud body wraps, Aix spa, aromatherapy massages, and exfoliates and massages are famous that you can experience.
Price: The Polynesian Spa has packages for couples such as the Deluxe Lake Spa (USD 34 and INR 2173), Adult Pools (USD 21 and INR 1342), Deluxe Private Pool (USD 21 and INR 1342), Romantic Double Dipper (USD 63 and INR 4027), Standard Private Pool (USD 13 and INR 831), and the Deluxe Double Dipper (USD 45 and INR 2876).
Matakauri Lodge And Spa
Located close to the Lake Wakatipu and the Cecil Peak, the spa offers a stunning view of nature. The spa is situated on the very edge of a pine forest, which increases its beauty by a thousand folds.
Location: The Matakauri Lodge and Spa is located at 569 Glenorchy Road, Queenstown.
Attraction: The spa is well known for its facials, massages, signature treatments that include an aromasoul body scrub. Matakauri facial and back massage, the Lanolin rehydration treatment, back specific mud treatment, hot stone massage etc., treatment for men, along with specific treatments for your hands and feet. There are two treatment rooms at the Matakauri Lodge and Spa, each one with a shower, private decks, and changing rooms.
Price: A 90-minute signature treatment at Matakauri Lodge and Spa costs INR 11764 and USD 194. Facials, massages, and any additional treatments have different categories and thus cost accordingly.
Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools And Spa
As the name suggests, the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa consists of a diverse range of natural pools of rock pools, sulphur pools, bubbles and water jets. Not just that, the spa has sauna treatments, luxurious day spas, along with private pools and steam rooms and is a treat to indulge your partner and yourself in.
Location: The Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa is located at 42 Amuri Ave, Hanmer Springs. This is a 90 minute drive to the north of the city of Christchurch.
Attraction: The New Zealand honeymoon packages may include this in the itinerary, if not, you can have some time off your schedule to go to the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa for a rejuvenating treatment. The Spa has a lot of packages such as the Pamper Pack, the Hot Springs Escape, the Southern Spa Escape etc.
Price: The Spa has different price list for different treatments, but a single entry for an adult in the Thermal Pools costs USD 17 and INR 1086.
Restaurants In New Zealand for Couples
The beautiful restaurant of Ortolana serves Mediterranean, European, along with the local cuisines of New Zealand. You can visit this highly recommended outlet for a good time and fine dining experience.
Location: The Ortolana is located thirty minutes to the north of downtown Auckland. It’s located on 33 Tyler Street.
Price for two: USD 72 and INR 4602.
Attraction: The restaurant’s interiors are warm and welcoming, best visited during the day when you can feel the sun on your face through the huge glass windows. This is definitely a great place for a young couple on their honeymoon to drop by for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Expect a lot of fresh produce on the menu in this contemporary bistro.
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Ortolana is located at a distance of 27.8 kilometres from the Auckland Airport.
The Sugar Club, Auckland
The Sugar Club is famous for its menu which include European, vegan, gluten free food, along with fusion food and local dishes. The Sky Tower gives a stunning view of the city around you, which is one of the main attractions at Sugar Club.
Location: The Sugar Club is located on Skytower 72 Victoria St W.
Price For Two: It costs about USD 72 and INR 4602 for two people for a meal.
Attraction: Peter Gordon’s restaurant is one of a kind with different and fresh ingredients combined to give you a different array of food and feel altogether. Visit the Sugar Club for a unique and memorable experience.
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Sugar Club is located at a distance of 25.9 kilometres away from the Auckland Airport.
Located across the stunning Wellington waterfront, this restaurant offers you food that connects you to the earth and the sea. Explore the best seasonal food here at Whitebait. The luxury dining experience at Whitebait will be enough for a young couple to come back again for a romantic meal by the waterfront.
Location: The Whitebait is located on Ground Floor, 1 Clyde Quay Wharf, Oriental Bay.
Price For Two: USD 86 and INR 5497.
Attraction: You can expect to see a lot of fresh produce, meat and seafood on the menu which are all about simple cooking with the help of their Josper charcoal oven.
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Whitebait is located at a distance of 8.1 kilometres from the Wellington Airport.
The Roots restaurant is a small and beautiful place located in the town of Lyttelton, and they offer you some of the best fresh produce that you can come across. The Roots restaurant consists of an open kitchen, two large dining rooms, and a courtyard that opens to a private garden.
Location: The Roots restaurant is located on 6 London Street, Lyttelton.
Price For Two: USD 130 and INR 8310.
Attraction: The restaurant offers you gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian food along with local New Zealand dishes, International and European cuisines. Expect a great time and great food here, while nestled in the comfort of a homely environment.
Fleur’s Place, Moeraki Bay
The Fleur’s Place is a restaurant, bar and cafe that’s well known for its seafood, New Zealand cuisine and soups. Set in a small, sleepy fishing town, the restaurant uses its background of the Bay and local fish to its advantage and has come up with a lot of fish dishes that are celebrated throughout the country.
Location: Fleur’s Place is located at 169 Haven St, Moeraki. It’s located right on the waterfront of the old jetty at Moeraki Bay.
Price For Two: USD 22 and INR 1406.
Attraction: The view from the restaurant is stunning, with the waterfront and jetties. Honeymoon in New Zealand packages might not include the small sleepy town of Moeraki Bay, which is why you can get it included.
Plato Café, Dunedin
The Plato Cafe offers you amazing European and Armenian food along with snacks. The laid back eatery is located on the harbourfront, and offers a variety of seafood cooked to perfection.
Location: The Plato Cafe is located at 2 Birch St, Dunedin.
Price For Two: INR 5178 and USD 81.
Attraction: Drop by here during your honeymoon for excellent seafood, local produce and beverages, along with boutique beer that the Plato Cafe brews themselves. The food is cooked simply, so you can taste the natural flavours, along with the beverages that are a perfect match and compliment the dishes on the menu.
The Amisfield offers you New Zealand cuisine, European, and a vegetarian menu. Amisfield an excellent chef’s menu along with an amazing collection of wines. The dishes on the menu have been well conceived and thought of ,and prepared with fresh ingredients and the unique cooking style of the chef sure gives it a twist.
Location: The Amisfield is located at 10 Arrowtown-Lake Hayes Rd, Frankton, Queenstown.
Price For Two: USD 72 and INR 4602.
Attraction: Come here for the fish, pork, and local produce cooked to perfection. The collection of wine is diverse and you will enjoy it to the fullest.
Romantic Places To Stay In New Zealand
Abaco on Jervois, Auckland
The Abaco on Jervois has quality accommodation for honeymooners like you. The hotel is close to the city, and yet far from the hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel offers you suites and studio apartments which are apt for a couple.
Location: This four-star hotel is located at 57-59 Jervois Rd, Ponsonby in Auckland.
Price For Two: A standard room for two costs between INR 6369-INR 10413 and USD 99-USD 162.Amenities: Located just on the outskirts of the city, the Abaco on Jervois offers you a comfortable stay without the noise and chaos of the city, along with satellite TV, kitchenette, and suites.
Nearby Attractions: Speaking of attractions close to the Abaco on Jervois, we have Ponsonby (0.23 kilometres), Snap Fishing Ventures(0.95 kilometres), Westhaven Promenade (1 kilometre), and the Auckland Dockline Tram (1.17 kilometres).
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Abaco on Jervois is located just 27.1 kilometres away from the Auckland Airport.
Museum Art Hotel, Wellington
The Museum Art Hotel is one of the most well-known designer hotels in the country. The four-star hotel is famous for its designer rooms and collection of contemporary art.
Location: This four-star hotel is located at 90 Cable St, Te Aro. Located very close to the city centre, this is an ideal place to stay where you can visit nearby restaurants and cafes, and go for local sightseeing.
Price For Two: A standard room for two costs between INR 9333-INR 18091 and USD 146-USD 283.
Nearby Attractions: Since it’s located in the centre of the city, the Museum of New Zealand is located 0.17 kilometres away, St. James Theatre is located 0.26 kilometres away, and the Circa Theatre is located 0.26 kilometres away.
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Museum Art Hotel, Wellington, is located at a distance of 6.5 kilometres from the Wellington Airport.
Amenities: The hotel has two high end restaurants called the Hippopotamus and the Lobby Lounge. The hotel gives you a feeling of luxury. The hotel has 163 designer apartments and room, all decorated tastefully. There’s a spa, a gym, sauna, and a pool at your disposal.
The Cambridge, Wellington
Located in the heart of the city, The Cambridge provides you with a comfortable stay, fine dining, and drinks. The hotel is a perfect example of a perfect traditional kiwi hotel along with its kiwi hospitality.
Location: The three-star hotel is located at 28 Cambridge Terrace, Te Aro.
Price For Two: A standard room for two costs between $35 - $102 and INR 2237-INR 6520.
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Cambridge is located at a distance of 6 kilometres from the Wellington Airport.
Nearby Attractions: The Cambridge, Wellington, is located very close to the BATS Theatre (0.22 kilometres), the Kura Art Gallery (0.22 kilometres), St. James Theatre (0.34 kilometres), and the Hawthorn Lounge (0.21 kilometres).
The Resurgence, Motueka
The Resurgence is located on the edge of two wildlife reserves, spread across 22 hectares of land. The place is ideal for nature lovers and honeymooners who seek solitude and seclusion.
Location: The Resurgence is located at 574 Riwaka Valley Road, Motueka.
Price For Two: A standard room for two costs between $421-$608 and INR 26913-INR 38867.
Distance From Nearest Airport: The Resurgence is located at a distance of 45 minutes from the Nelson airport (70 kilometres away).
Nearby Attractions: The Kaiteriteri Beach is located 8.32 kilometres away from The Resurgence, the Abel Tasman Coast Track (8.82 kilometres away), the Abel Tasman Eco Tours (8.50 kilometres away) are some of the local attractions near The Resurgence.
Amenities: The Resurgence, Motueka, has six Bush Suites and four boutique Lodge Rooms, all well-equipped with modern amenities. You have access to a pool, spa, bikes for hire, and gym facilities.
Any Other Specialty: You can enjoy BBQ and New Zealand wine here at the Lodge dinings. Taste the delicious local produce and local food.
The George, Christchurch
The George is a luxury boutique hotel that promises you supreme comfort and a personalised stay. It overlooks River Avon and Hagley Park, and gives you a stunning view of the scenery.
Location: The George is located on 50 Park Terrace, Christchurch Central.
Price For Two: A standard room for two costs $205 - $575 and INR 13105 - INR 36758.
Distance From Nearest Airport: This five-star hotel is located at a distance of 8.7 kilometres from the Christchurch Airport.
Nearby Attractions: The nearby places close to The George are the Canterbury Museum (0.55 kilometres), Victoria Street Clock Tower (0.25 kilometres away), Christchurch Art Gallery (0.55 kilometres), and Christchurch Casino (0.38 kilometres).
Amenities: This five-star hotel has airport transportation, two restaurants called the Pescator and 50 Bistro, along with all standard facilities of a five-star.
Any Other Specialty: When it comes to New Zealand trip packages, The George has a variety of guest rooms, which are Park suites, Junior suites, premium executive rooms, executive rooms, The Residence, and 360 degree panoramas.
Villa Del Lago, Queenstown
This five-star accommodation gives a stunning view of the Lake Wakatipu. The apartments in Villa Del Lago offer a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains around. The place is perfect for honeymooners because of the view and one bedroom suites.
Location: The Villa Del Lago is located on 249 Frankton Road, Queenstown.
Price For Two: A standard room for two costs $236 - $466 and INR 15086 - INR 29790.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Villa Del Lago is a two-minute drive from Queenstown. The Queenstown airport is only 4.7 kilometres away from the Villa Del Lago.
Nearby Attractions: The Villa Del Lago is very close to the Queenstown Hill which is 1.14 kilometres away, the Queenstown Trail which is 1.29 kilometres away, the St. Peter’s Anglican Church which is 1.50 kilometres away, and the Queenstown Arts Centre which is 1.55 kilometres away.
Amenities: The Villa Del Lago has an array of facilities well beyond what the guest would need.
Any Other Specialty: Apart from the amenities available indoors, these are the facilities available outdoors - jetty, BBQ, private sports, herb garden, free parking, DVD library available free of charge, bicycles for hire, drying locker etc.