South Africa Honeymoon TourSouth Africa honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of South Africa honeymoon tour with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized South Africa honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
Ignite your love and make the best memories of your life by booking the South Africa honeymoon packages from Thrillophilia. We have a number of well-organized and exciting honeymoon packages that offer couples the most delightful vacation for a perfect start to their new wedded life. The packages are inclusive of flights, lodging, inter-state travel, local travel, food, adventure activities, romantic activities especially designed for you and your partner and much more.
In fact, you can make your honeymoon to South Africa fulfilling without burning a hole in your pocket by booking these wonderful packages beforehand that have additional benefits and perks. While South Africa is a large destination with many attractions, don’t worry as we have handcrafted the best ones for you so that you can spend a splendid time with your other half. The honeymoon packages especially cater to the needs of couples, whether they are looking for adventures or romantic walks and dinners on their first vacation together.
Our South Africa honeymoon tour will let you have a time of your life. Life changing experiences like safaris, road trips, camping, picnics, scuba diving tours, stays in private islands and other exciting activities are part of these honeymoon packages that you can enjoy with your spouse and take your love to new levels. Needless to say, the fantastic deals you can avail of these tour packages, along with the natural beauty of South Africa will help you go on the most perfect vacation ever.
Places to Visit on South Africa Honeymoon Trip1. Franschhoek: As part of your South Africa honeymoon packages, you can explore Franschhoek which is known for its museums and vineyards.
2. The Garden Route: The Garden Route is characterised by the Cango Caves, souvenir walks, Birds of Eden and other places that make your honeymoon in South Africa memorable.
3. Johannesburg: Considered an urban hotspot, you can spend your honeymoon in South Africa at stunning beachside resorts, nightclubs and natural wonders that can be found in Johannesburg.
4. Limpopo: Your South Africa honeymoon tour is incomplete without a stop at Limpopo which is home to ancient forests and ruins of ancient civilizations which gives the place a magical aura.
5. Victoria Falls: A much sought-after stop on your South Africa honeymoon tour is the magnificent Victoria Falls, which is one of the largest and most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
6. The Elephant Coast: Gorging on delicious seafood, exploring the beaches and going on thrilling jungle safaris makes The Elephant Coast one of the most romantic places to visit in South Africa.
Things to Do on South Africa in Honeymoon Tour1. Take a boat cruise on the V&A Waterfront: A romantic ride on a yacht from the V&A waterfront is a great way to explore nature and make memories on your South Africa honeymoon tour.
2. Go on a romantic picnic on Boulders Beach: The stunning rocks and peaceful environment at Boulders Beach make it the ideal retreat for honeymooning couples.
3. Horse-riding at the Magaliesberg Mountains: Horse-riding during sunset on the open fields and lush green ranches on the Magaliesberg Mountains is one of the best romantic things to do when you are in South Africa.
4. Go on a gondola boat ride: The Durban Point Waterfront Canal is one of the best places where you can rent out a gondola and swim in the pristine waters with your partner.
5. Sign up for a jeep safari in Kruger National Park: You can spot lions, leopards, elephants, deer, and much more when you go on a life-changing jeep safari as part of your South Africa honeymoon packages.
6. Catch a concert at the Botanic Gardens: An open-air concert performed by world-famous artists is definitely a romantic activity you can enjoy on your honeymoon.