1. Resort Rio Goa – The infamous Resort Rio is perched on the banks of the Baga river amidst the infamous Goan village. At about a 10 minute drive from Baga beach, this luxuriant resort
has a plethora of amusing recreational activities, world-class amenities, safety, and security and is also a vibrant hotspot for bird watching. Spread over an area of 10 acres, the resort has 3 extravagant and well-maintained swimming pools with a children’s pool area. Visitors can relish scrumptious meals from three different restaurants. The rooms available at resort Rio are superior rooms, deluxe rooms, villas, royal suites, and pool-facing accommodations. Overall, resort Rio is one of the best places to stay in Goa.
Location: Near Baga Beach Tambudki, Arpora, Goa 403518
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Fitness/spa changing rooms, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Breakfast available, Complimentary instant coffee, Swim-Up bar, Poolside bar, Babysitting
2. Taj Exotica - Located at a 30-minute drive from Goa airport, Taj exotica is a luxuriant and opulent resort-studded on the shores of Benaulim beach overlooking the lush Arabian Sea. The resort is built with a Mediterranean touch to it and renders a plethora of recreational activities like spas, swimming pools, picnic spots at farmed beaches, and more. The accommodation available at this resort are villas with garden view rooms, premium view garden villas, deluxe rooms with sea view, and royal suites. All of these rooms are extremely spacious and come with well-furnished luxury interiors, well-equipped bathrooms, room services, and more. Enjoy ravishing dining choices at Taj’s exclusive multi-cuisine restaurants serving Indian, continental and Chinese menus making it one of the best places to stay in Goa.
Location: Calwaddo, Benaulim, Goa 403716
Amenities: Pedicure, Salon, Steam room, Waxing services, 24-hour security, Baggage storage, Concierge, Currency exchange, Gift shop, Newspaper, Outdoor furniture
3. Santana Beach Resort - Making its place in the top best places to stay in Goa, Santana beach resort has disappointed no traveler ever. The resort comes with a myriad of amusing facilities, like two extravagant swimming pools, poolside bars and restaurants, uninterrupted wifi access, and more. Covering over 10 acres of land, Santana beach resort avails spacious accommodations. The rooms available at Santana beach resort are standard rooms, suite rooms and deluxe rooms. All of these rooms have king-size beddings, exquisite room views, sanitized toiletries, and well-furnished interiors. Visitors can also enjoy scrumptious meals from all-day dining restaurants at this resort. Santana beach resort is located in close proximity to a number of sites of attractions like beaches, Saturday night markets, Panaji city, and Fort Aguada.
Location: Shop No. P-1-2, Quinta Costa Frias Complex, Dando, Candolim, Bardez, Goa 403515
Amenities: Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet, Swim-Up bar, Poolside bar, Car hire, Taxi service, Baggage storage, Concierge
4. Adamo - The Bellus - Adamo Bellus is a perfect choice for a comfortable staycation with a grandiose state of living, spacious accommodations, concierge services and all that one needs for a relaxing vacation. Upon entering visitors can relish an extravagant swimming pool, a well-maintained garden, gymnasium, Jacuzzi, over 90 spacious and well-equipped accommodations, etc. Located at a distance of 400 meters from the popular Calangute beach, and in the vicinity to all major tourist attractions like Baga beach, Candolim beach, the basilica of Jesus, Varca beach, and more. Adamo definitely tops the list of best places to stay in Goa. Guests can enjoy other amenities like room services, housekeeping, complimentary wifi, sauna and massage, multicuisine restaurants, a parking area, etc.
Location: Ashley Road, Naika Vaddo, Calangute, Goa 403516
Amenities: Free parking, Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi), Pool, Free breakfast, Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly), Airport transportation, Spa, 24-hour security, Wifi, Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet
5. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa - Hyatt franchise renders one of the best places to stay in Goa and it is in fact one of the oldest lodgings of India, Park Hyatt Goa Resort. This 5-star accommodation has over 250 Portuguese-styled spacious accommodations, 250 Paso-styled guestrooms, and extravagant spa sessions. With more than 2 large swimming pools, Hyatt residency also has a myriad of sports activities that can be enjoyed at leisure like beach volleyball, tennis, and archery. Guests can relish scrumptious meals by dining at popular Hyatt restaurants. The rooms at Park Hyatt are the grand executive suite, grand suites, and presidential suites. All of these accommodations are spacious, well equipped, and come with a well-furnished interior and sanitized toiletries. Guests can enjoy exquisite dining services at multicuisine restaurants, poolside grill and bar, etc.
Location: Arossim Beach Rd, Cansaulim, Goa 403712
Amenities: Room Service (24 Hours Available), ATM at the hotel, Special occasion arrangement, dry cleaning, Infant bed
6. Marbela Beach Resort - If you want to enjoy sheer luxury at budget-friendly prices, Marbela beach resort is a definite choice. From Spanish Villas to royal suites and luxury tents, the accommodations at these resorts are extremely spacious, have well-furnished interiors, and have clean and sanitized toiletries. Guests can enjoy a myriad of dining facilities like an all-day dining restaurant serving authentic continental dishes, poolside grill and bar and rooftop lounge areas. Marbella beach resort also hosts rave beach parties with DJ nights, bonfires, and joyous musical sessions. This beach resort is located in close vicinity to all beautiful beaches like Ashvem beach, Morjim beach, Chapora fishing area, and more.
Location: H. No. 782, Morjim-Ashwem Road, Gawde Wada Rd, Morjim, Goa 403512
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Windsurfing, Nightclub / DJ, Car hire, Spa, Wifi, Pool/beach towels, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet
7. Ramada Caravela Beach Resort - South Goa’s pride and one of the best places to stay in Goa, Ramada Caravela beach resort is a well-rated luxuriant lodging spread over a 10-acre area and has opulent accommodations like a presidential villa which comes with a Jacuzzi, family villa with ocean view and deluxe suites with well-furnished interiors and king size beddings. Guests can enjoy a whimsical and romantic candle-lit dinner by the seashore at Ramada’s exquisite beach-facing restaurants, all-day dining restaurants, etc. The activities guests can enjoy are a gymnasium, salon services, holistic Ayurveda and yoga sessions, outdoor Jacuzzi, and beach activities. Apart from this the resort’s location in close proximity to attractions like cathedral church and Goa Chitra museum makes it a top choice for an exquisite staycation.
Location: Varca Beach, Fatrade, Margao, Goa 403721
Amenities: Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Windsurfing, Nightclub / DJ, Car hire, Spa, Wifi, Pool/beach towels, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet.
8. Riva Beach Resort - Relish in Goa’s tropical climate, and experience an enthralling sea view from your rooms, and enjoy satisfactory room services while staying at Riva beach resort. Located on the sands of Mandrem beach, Riva beach resort is one of the best places to stay in Goa. The accommodation choices available here are a garden view villa, pool view royal suites, etc. All the accommodations at these resorts are incredibly spacious, sanitized, and well equipped. Guests can also dine at all-day dining restaurants, poolside grill and bar and lounge areas. Guests can enjoy a plethora of thrilling activities available like kayaking through the backwaters of Goa, cycling through verdant pathways, and ATV bike rides.
Location: Mandrem Beach Road, Pernem, Goa 403527
Amenities: Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi), Pool, Free breakfast, Beach, Bicycle rental, Airport transportation, Conference facilities, Wifi, Lazy river.
9. Bogmallo Beach Resort - Located on the sands of the Bogmallo bay overlooking the Arabian Sea, Bogmallo beach resort is 4 stars luxuriant and splendor six-storey resort of sheer opulence. Bogmallo beach resort has 126 well-furnished and fully equipped rooms, which come with sanitized toiletries and enthralling beddings, sauna, massage and spa sessions, humongous swimming pools, rental car services, and more. Guests can also enjoy scrumptious meals from all-day dining restaurants. The sights of attraction near Bogmallo beach resort are Aguada, Baga beach, Candolim beach, etc.
Location: Bogmalo Rd, South Goa, Bogmalo, Goa 403806
Amenities: Conference facilities, Banquet room, Meeting rooms, Spa, 24-hour security, Baggage storage, Concierge, Currency exchange, Gift shop, Newspaper, Shops, 24-hour front desk
10. Baywatch Resort - Located on the Colva coastline, Baywatch resort is a secluded resort situated in green and verdant Goan climes. Guests can choose to stay in a myriad of rooms available like exclusive rooms which have queen size beddings and suites with well-furnished and equipped interiors. Baywatch resort has a well-equipped gymnasium, opulent swimming pool, and a spa. The dining facilities available here are lounge bars, poolside grills, and bars, all-day dining restaurants serving multi-cuisine and continental meals, etc. Overall, Baywatch resort is one of the best places to stay in Goa for guests looking to relish in a relaxing and laid-back lifestyle and enjoy pampering and rejuvenation.
Location: Sernabatim, Beach, Colva, Goa 403708
Amenities: Meeting rooms, Spa, Massage, 24-hour security, BBQ facilities, Baggage storage, Concierge, Currency exchange, Newspaper, Non-smoking hotel, Shops, Sun umbrellas, 24-hour front desk, Dry cleaning