Popular Himachal Pradesh Packages
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 18600.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 24799.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 26199.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 20625.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 32500.0|
Himachal Tour PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Himachal Pradesh tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Himachal tour with exciting deals & offers.
Comprehensively designed to cater to every customer’s interest, Thrillophilia’s Himachal tour packages deliver an authentic slice of the Himalayan Paradise. Nestled in the lap of the towering mountains, Himachal is home to some of nature’s most marvelous bounties, and these Himachal Pradesh packages make sure that one gets to experience all of the state’s magnificence on their trip.
Our Himachal Pradesh tour packages are tailor-made in accordance with every customer’s budget tastes, making the experience accessible for everyone. The itineraries are carefully hand-picked and designed to meet every traveler’s interest, offering a variety of experiences spanning adventure sports, nature expeditions, treks, and much more. These tours can be arranged for solo travelers, small groups as well as couples looking for a romantic vacation in the hills.
Available at amazing discounted rates, these Himachal packages from Thrillophilia take care of all formalities, thus ensuring that your trip to the mountains is as hassle-free as possible. From hotel accommodation to sightseeing tours, these Himachal tour packages arrange it all. The packages also offer a range of adventure experiences, from curated treks to extreme sports like Heli-skiing or paragliding.
Places to Visit on Himachal Tour:1. Shimla: Nestled on the foothills of the Himalayas, Shimla offers the perfect summer getaway. Now the capital city of the state, Shimla served as the erstwhile summer capital in the colonial eras, the influence of which still prevails in the local architecture. The bustling Mall Road runs through the heart of the city, dotted with departmental stores, retail outlets. Running parallels is the famed Shimla Ridge, a scenic walkway featuring a panoramic view of the Himalayas. The Neolithic Christ Church stands at one end, a testament to the city’s colonial past. A short drive away lies Annandale, Shimla’s biggest grassy glade featuring horse rides and a golf course. This is a must-visit spot to be included in your Himachal tour packages.
Best time to visit: March to June
2. Manali: Sitting on the picturesque Beas River valley, the blooming township of Manali prides itself in its perfect blend of nature and culture. One of the most popular inclusions in Himachal tour packages, Manali is ideal for honeymoons and family vacations alike. The snow-fed Beas runs through the heart of the city, separating the town from its counterpart, Old Manali, an old school township bustling with hippy cafes and lowkey stores selling local art. In the cedar forests of Old Manali sits the ancient Hadimba Temple, a 16th-century Hindu complex widely regarded for its architecture. Like Shimla, Manali too has a Mall Road of its own, dotted with retail outlets and more.
Best time to visit: March to June
3. Dharamshala: Breathing in the shadows of the mighty Dhauladhar mountains, this winter capital boasts of a postcard-like beauty. Blessed with sweeping landscapes, Dharamshala offers a quiet refuge in the hills. The mountains here are dotted with several Hindu temples, the Indru Nag Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple, and Kunal Pathri temple being some of them. The neo-gothic St. John’s Church in the Wilderness stands out for its Belgian Glass Window. A short distance away from Dharamshala is the brilliant Mcleodganj, a little Tibetan town that contributes much to the allure of Dharamshala. From here, one can extend their trip further into Dharamkot, a popular trekking destination in the northeast. This is one of the most recommended places to include in your Himachal tour packages.
Best time to visit: March to June
4. Dalhousie: Spread out across five hills, Dalhousie is one of the most sought-after places to visit in Himachal tour packages. The little hill station was established by Lord Dalhousie in 1850 as a summer retreat, thus lending it its name. Set against the backdrop of the Dhauladhar ranges, the natural beauty of Dalhousie offers quite the allure. Wooden vistas overlook little waterfalls erupting from mountainsides. The Satdhara and Panjpulla fall are some of the biggest attractions here, with the latter believed to possess medicinal properties. A few churches dating back to the colonial era can be found scattered across the hills as well. At the heart of the hill station is the famed Mall Road, crowded with stores, cafes, and leisurely pedestrians.
Best time to visit: March to June
5. Bir Billing: Commonly dubbed as the ‘Paragliding capital of India’, Bir Billing is a must-have inclusion in all Himachal tour packages designed for adventure lovers. The little village sits idly in the Joginder Nagar Valley of Himachal. The sweeping landscape and ideal weather of Bir Billing make it perfect for paragliding, and the region is often selected to host the World Cup in the sport. Additionally, Bir Billing is regarded as a popular meditation center and has several spiritual retreats catering to Buddhist practices. A few gorgeous trekking trails snake their way through the town as well.
Best time to visit: April to June
6. Kasauli: Home to gabled cottage houses and expensive orchids that bloom every spring, Kasauli embodies the quaint colonial charm that the Himachali cities are so well known for. The best way to explore this hill station is to take one of its many cobbled lanes and explore the beauty of the terrain on foot. The highest point in Kasauli is the Monkey Point or Manki Point as the locals call it, commanding unparalleled views of the surrounding peaks. The hill station is also home to the famed Krishna Bhavan Mandir, a Hindu temple designed after a Church and treated as an architectural marvel. Kasauli is a popular trekking destination in Himachal tour packages as well, home to the famed Gilbert Trail.
Best time to visit: March to June
7. Spiti valley: Its name literally means “the middle land”, Spiti occupies the central border between Tibet and India. The cold desert, freckled with patches of green grass, prides in a fantastic array of unique landscapes, making it a fantastic inclusion in Himachal tour packages. The valley is bustling with trekking trails and is one of the top trekking destinations in Himachal packages. The landscape of Spiti is generously dotted with monasteries and pagodas, known for their tranquil ambiance. Kibber, one of the few inhabited villages in the valley, is home to the rare snow leopard, making it a valuable wildlife hotspot to be included in Himachal Pradesh tour packages.
Best time to visit: March to June
8. Rohtang: Functioning as a gateway to Lahaul and Spiti, Rohtang Pass is one of the most spectacular destinations in the Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. Suspended at an elevation of more than 3,000 meters above ground, the ice-clad beauty of Rohtang is quite unparalleled, making it one of the most beautiful places to visit in Himachal tour packages. In winters, the roads of Rohtang remain clogged with snow. During summer and spring, however, the Pass transforms into a happening sports destination. Owing to its permanent snow-clad state, Rohtang Pass offers a variety of snow sport opportunities, such as skiing, snowmobiling, sledding, and much more. The Pass is home to several trekking trails as well, ideal for seasoned and first-time trekkers alike.
Best time to visit: April to October
9. Mcleodganj: A spiritual retreat in the heart of the hills, the little hamlet of Mcleodganj is well known for its serenity. Owing to its considerable Tibetan populace, the Mcleodganj is often dubbed as the “Little Lhasa ''. The stunning Kareri Lake at the center of the town is one of the primary attractions here. The nearby Minkani pass, apart from its hiking routes, is also famed for its lush flowering meadows. Mcleodganj is a popular hub for trekking enthusiasts as well, making it one of the top places in Himachal Pradesh packages for the sport. Several popular trekking routes cut their way across the hills here, the Triund trek being one of the most popular names, making it a popular trekking destination in Himachal tour packages.
Best time to visit: March to June
10. Solang valley: Famed across the country for its adventure sports, Solang Valley is one of the most popular stops in Himachal Pradesh packages. Unlike several other places that surround it, the Valley remains ideal for a visit throughout the year. In summers, the clear skies and pleasantly cold weather of Solang gives way for adventure sports like paragliding, parachuting, and even zorbing. In winters, when the Valley is covered entirely in white blankets of snow, Solang Valley transforms into one of the top skiing destinations in the country. If you are an adventure buff you mist include this places in Your Himachal Pradesh Tour packages.
Best time to visit: May to August
Things to Do on Himachal Trip:1. Paragliding at Bir: Located at a height of over 8,000 feet above sea level, Bir Billing is an absolute must-have in all Himachal Pradesh tour packages for adventure lovers. Paragliding in Bir takes place between the months of June and September when the weather here remains at its best. The sport is completely guided, making it ideal for first-time fliers as well. After a training session at the launchpad, fliers take off into the sky, witnessing unprecedented views of the Dhauladhar. Each flight lasts 20 minutes and can be video recorded on request
Location: Bir Billing
Timing: 07.00AM- 09.00PM
Price: Starting from Rs. 1,250/- person
2. Rafting in Kullu Valley: Cutting its way through Kullu Valley, the river Beas offers the perfect locale for rafting. One of the best inclusions in Himachal packages for those with a penchant for water sports, this group activity is completely guided and can be attempted by all. The rapids here range from Grade 1-3, offering a perfect learning experience for first-time rafters. The experience lasts between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the rafters’ wishes. Water activities in Kullu Valley are a must include in Himachal tour packages.
Location: Beas, Kullu Valley
Timings: 10.00 AM- 04.00 PM on all days of the week
Price: Rs. 345 per person
3. Trek to Malana: Nestled underneath the Chanderkhani Pass in Manali is the little village of Malana. Characterized by its little wooden houses, the rustic beauty of Malana attracts trekkers to itself throughout summer. Commanding excellent views of the surrounding mountains, the Malana trek is sure to please the aesthete in you, making it a popular inclusion in Himachal tour packages. The trekking routes also cross some major tourist destinations here, such as the Hanuman Tibba and the Chanderkhani Pass. The trek only takes place between June and September, when the weather conditions are ideal
Location: Malana, Manali
Timings: 10.00AM- 04.00PM, June- September
Price: Starting from Rs. 10,000/- per person
4. Shopping from Mall Road in Shimla: When in Shimla, one cannot afford to miss out on the chance to go on a shopping spree at Mall Road. With its streets lined up with independent sellers and retail stores, shopping at the Mall can be quite the experience that you can get in Himachal packages. A variety of items can be purchased here, ranging from books to clothes and even accessories. The road is lined up with several quaint cafes as well.
Location: Mall Road, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
5. Skiing at Solang Valley: Although summers in the valley can be equally as rewarding, winter transforms Solang into a haven for snow sports. With its slopes covered in pristine blankets of snow, the terrain of Solang Valley in winter becomes an ideal and popular hub for skiing enthusiasts making it a great place to include in Himachal tour packages. While experts in the sport can easily take their own skis and navigate the slopes on their own accord, first-timers can avail the expert guidance of any of the trainers here. Skiing in Solang is best experienced during the winter months, between October and January.
Location: Solang Valley, Himachal Pradesh
6. Wildlife Tours and Safari: The hill stations of Himachal have attracted hundreds and thousands of tourists for its pristine landscape and natural backdrop. Many Himachal packages offer wildlife tours and safaris through the well populated and lush green forests of Oak, Deodar, Blue Pine, Fir, Adlers, Birch and Spruce covering the state. Housing over 1500 birds and 320 species of animals, it's 32 wildlife sanctuaries and 2 national parks are great destinations for nature and wildlife lovers.
Explore and experience the serene atmosphere, as you trek through or take a Jeep Safari in the natural scenery of Chail Wildlife Sanctuary or Himalayan National Park.
Location: Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Price: Starting from Rs. 2000 per person
7. Rock Climbing in Vashisht: Manali is a famous destination in Himachal Tour Packages, both for a backpacking trip with friends or romantic tour with a loved one. In this beautiful location rock climbing is one of the most popular activities that tickles the adventure bone of tourists coming to Himachal Pradesh. Set in the backdrop of the charming city of Manali, Rock Climbing in Vashisht gives a breathtaking view of the surroundings as you experience the thrill of rare climbing spots in the Kullu Valley.
You are harnessed safely as you climb the rocks, and a cold breeze caresses your face. This one of a lifetime kind of experience should definitely be on your list while visiting Himachal.
Location: Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
Price: Starting from Rs. 590 per person
8. Mountain Biking in Spiti: Mountain Biking amidst the majestic peaks and awe inspiring backgrounds of the Himalayas is an irreplaceable and thrilling experience. A comparatively safe adventure activity for those who wish to explore the Himachal terrains, biking amongst the wonderful rock formations of the valley is popular in Himachal Tours.
The experience encourages you to push your limits as you cycle through different trails and witness the magnificent beauty of the Himalayas.
Location: Spiti, Himachal Pradesh
Price: Starting from Rs. 32000/- per person
9. Jeep Safari In Himachal: A fun adventurous experience, Jeep Safari in Himachal takes you across the remote destinations and offbeat tourist spots. Offering you the panoramic view of the peaks of Himalayas, taking you to camping through the picturesque valleys and providing you with the real essence of the Himalayan ranges.
A Jeep Safari trip is the perfect way to explore Himachal by travel lovers, as you will be exploring the locales and getting in touch with the natives personally. You can also select a Jeep Safari that will take you in the deepest and most offbeat parts of the valleys.
Location: Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
Timings: 10 AM to 4 PM
Price: Starting from Rs. 1850/- per person
10. Ice Skating: The clear skies, snow laden lands and cold breeze - Ice skating in Himachal Pradesh is a great experience for people of all ages. The state capital, Shimla is the best destination for enjoying or trying ice skating, closely followed by Ice skating in Narkanda, Manali and Rohtang Pass. Every year, in the month of December you can find yourself in the midst of a grand winter festival in Shimla. Many private tourism companies, and adventure sport Clubs offer this activity to tourists in winters.
If you are looking forward to trying something new and exhilarating to do when in Himachal during winters, keep ice skating at the top of your list.
Location: Kufri, Himachal Pradesh
Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM
Price: Starting from Rs. 800/- per person
Best Time For A Himachal Pradesh Tour:Summer is considered to be the best time for the Himachal trip. The state experiences summer between the months of March and June, and the weather during this time remains quite cool and pleasant. However, for those that decide to brave the cold, the winter months between November and February might also be a great time to visit for snow sports and winter trekking. That is the best time for the Himachal tour package.
Ideal Duration For A Himachal Tour:About 10-15 days would be ideal for a Himachal Pradesh tour, although the Himachal Pradesh tour packages can be customized to meet one’s desired duration of stay. About ten days would allow one to explore all of the state in a leisurely manner as well as partake in all of the popular tourist activities offered here.
How to reach Himachal Pradesh?By Air: Himachal Pradesh is serviced by three main airports- Jubal Hatti, Bhuntar, and Kangra. The Jubal Hatti airport is the best option for those traveling to Shimla or Manali in their Himachal tour packages, while Kullu and the other surrounding regions are easily accessed via Bhuntar. Kangra airport is the closest to Dharamshala, and one can also travel to Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, or Khajjiar from here. Most flights are largely limited to Delhi, so one would first need to arrive at Delhi before taking a connecting flight.
By Rail: There are two ways to reach Himachal by train. A major broad gauge station connects Pathankot to Jogindernagar in Kangra Valley. Alternatively, a colonial-era toy train connects Kalka to Shimla.
By Road: The best way to reach Himachal by road. The towns here are well connected to the major surrounding city via public transport. Interstate bus services can be availed from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, or any of the other neighboring cities in the region. Some roads may be blocked or inaccessible during heavy monsoon showers and should be inquired about beforehand booking Himachal tour packages.
People Also Ask About Himachal Pradesh Tours
Which are the best selling Himachal Pradesh tour packages?Here are some of the best selling Himachal packages:
1. Manali Tour Package from Chandigarh
2. Shimla Sightseeing Tour from Delhi
3. Dharamshala Mcleodganj Tour Package
4. Delhi to Dalhousie Tour Package
5. Manali Tour Of 5 Days 4 Nights From Delhi
6. 3 Night 4 Days Manali Package
7. Shimla Tour from Delhi
8. Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar Tour.
What are the adventurous things to do in Himachal Pradesh?1. White water rafting in Kullu: The Beas River, which cuts through the Kullu Valley, is riddled with rapids ripe for exploring. The river offers rapids ranging between Grades 1 and 3, making it an excellent place for first-timers to try their hand at the sport in their Himachal tour packages. This group sport is entirely guided and can be attempted by anyone and one must include it in their Himachal tour packages.
2. Paragliding in Bir Billing: Famed as the Paragliding capital in India, Bir Billing is one of the top inclusions in Himachal tour packages for adventure enthusiasts. The activity takes place from cliff sides at a height of over 8,100 feet above the sea. All fliers are trained in the sport beforehand. One can even record their experience on video, should they desire so.
3. Skiing in Solang Valley: During winters, Solang Valley transforms into a haven of winter sports. Skiing is one of the many such adventures offered here. The seasoned skier is bound to have a great time navigating its generously snow-covered slopes, while the first-timer can opt for a training session from any of the expert guides here and if visiting in winters this adventure should be in your Himachal tour packages.
4. Trekking: With its landscape dominated by mountains, trekking is probably the most popular adventure activity included in the Himachal holiday packages. The region is home to some of the best trails in the country: the Chandrashila trek, Triund Trek, and Pin Parvati trek being some of them. The trails here are of varying difficulties, allowing all to enjoy the sport in Himachal tour packages. Trekking in Himachal can be done across all seasons.
5. Heli-Skiing in Hanuman Tibba: A unique adventure sport, Heli-skiing is a more refined and challenging form of regular skiing. The sport takes place in higher altitudes and involves taking off from a helicopter in flight. This sport is restricted to winters only when the new layers of snow add smoothness to the slopes.
What is Himachal famous for?Nestled in the laps of the Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh is well known for its icy mountain stays and the many adventure opportunities it offers. The state is home to Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass, two of the top adventure destinations in the country. Among the many extreme sports Himachal tour packages offered paragliding, sledding, skiing, trekking, and much more. Additionally, the village of Bir Billing is also regarded as the Paragliding Capital of India.
What is the best time to visit Himachal Pradesh to witness snowfall?The best time for a Himachal tour for snowfall is during the winter months, between December and February. During this time, all of the state remains covered in a white blanket of snow, making it the best time for snow sports that you should never miss in your Himachal tour packages.
What are the famous treks in Himachal?1. Sar Pass Trek, Kasol: Another famous trek available in the Himachal Tour Packages is Kasol’s Sar Pass Trek, considered moderate to difficult and taking 4 to 5 days to complete. With a maximum altitude of over 14,000 feet, the trail leads you to the frozen Sar Lake in Himachal. Beginning from Kasol, the trail passes through dense forests of Parvati Valley, all the way to the Grahan Valley, while also offering serene views of the Himalayas, pine and deodar forests, and flower-covered valleys. The main attraction of the trek is the Sar Lake, which is the final destination here, and is a snow-covered attraction, adding to the beauty of the entire experience.
2. Hampta Pass Trek: Located at an elevation of 14,000 feet above the ground, Hampta Pass is a well-acclaimed high-altitude trek in the Pir Panjal ranges. The journey, starting from Kullu Valley, travels all the way to the pass via Lahaul. The stunning route is dotted with thick forests of pine and oak, adding an enigmatic charm to the trail and if planning for Himachal tour packages you can go for this trek.
3. Triund Trek: Starting off from Mcleodganj, or the Little Lhasa of India, Triund Trek is among the most popular treks included in Himachal Pradesh tour packages. Home to some stunning views of the surrounding mountainsides, Triund is perfect for a solo as well as a group trek. Furthermore, it is one of the easiest treks in the Himalayas and can be attempted by beginners as well as first-time trekkers.
4. Malana Village Trek, Kasol: Another famous trek that you can avail during your Himachal Tour Packages is the Malana Village Trek in Kasol, which is a moderate trek that takes around 6 days to complete. The trek begins from the Jari Village in Himachal and sprawls across 4 kilometres, thereby taking you to one of the oldest villages in the country, called Malana. Perfect for all kinds of trekkers, this trek includes varied terrains, and passes through winding pathways, jagged trails as well as quaint hamlets. On the way, you will also cross beautiful waterfalls gushing down, along with the Jamlu Devta Temple, known for its wooden architecture, among other attractions.
5. Indrahar Pass Trek: Cutting its way through a series of steep ridges, Indrahar Pass Trek promises to challenge the experienced trekker in Himachal. Steep ridges line the length of the trek, traversing through alpine meadows and streams as it goes by. The Indrahar Pass trek is fairly difficult and should be attempted by experts only. The trek remains inaccessible during monsoon months.
6. Bhrigu Lake Trek: Said to be the prettiest grassland trek in Himachal, the Bhrigu Lake trek travels through gorgeous alpine meadows before halting at the eponymous lake. The lake is named after the ancient Saint Bhrigu, who is said to have meditated there. The glacial lake remains frozen throughout the year, dazzling with its icy beauty. The trek is said to be a fairly moderate one, which means beginners may attempt it under caution.
7. Prashar Lake Trek, Mandi: The Prashar Lake Trek in Mandi is one of the best treks that you can indulge in during your Himachal Tour Packages. This popular trek is considered relatively easy, and takes you to the scenic Prashar Lake tucked in the Kullu Valley, with the Dhauladhar Ranges surrounding it. It takes around 2 days to complete the trek, and you get to enjoy some of the most breath-taking 180-degree views of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur ranges during the trek. You can choose to reach the lake via Baggi Village or the Jwalapur Village, while also enjoying the local culture and lifestyle of the people here.
8. Beas Kund Trek, Manali: Amongst the most famous treks in Himachal Pradesh is the Beas Kund Trek, near Manali. Beginning from Old Manali, you get to pass through the ancient villages of Burua and Shanag during this easy to moderate trek, while also learning about the region’s historical significance. During this 15-to-17-kilometre trek, you also get to pass through the Solang Valley and the verdant meadows of Bakartach and Dundi, while also enjoying views of peaks like Ladakhi, Hanuman Tibba, Shitidhar, Friendship Peak and more. The maximum altitude of this trek is over 12,000 feet from the sea level, and the trek takes anywhere between 2 to 4 days to complete.
9. Kheerganga Trek: One of the most popular treks in Himachal Pradesh tour packages, the Kheerganga is a fairly easy trek in the Parvati valley region of Himachal. The route takes you through a series of scenic hamlets, waterfalls, and temples as it ascends to Kheerganga, the final destination of the trail. Although the trek can be taken throughout the year, winter is generally deemed to be the best time for your Himachal tour packages, as the valleys here appear twice as resplendent when covered entirely in snow.
10. Pin Parvati Pass Trek, Spiti: Adventure junkies must definitely go for the Pin Parvati Pass Trek in Spiti, during their trip to Himachal Pradesh. A rather difficult trek, ranging from 7 to 10 days, and extending up to 110 kilometres, this trek takes you to an impressive maximum height of over 16,000 feet above the sea level. During the trek, you are guaranteed to enjoy mesmerising views of the surrounding landscapes, snowy mountains, majestic rocks as well as verdant meadows. Being one of the longest treks in Himachal, this trek also serves as a bridge between the Spiti and Kullu Valleys, and remains covered with blankets of snow for a major part of the year.
Which are the best resorts for stay in Himachal Pradesh?
1) Royal Tulip Shimla, Kufri Hills - Located at a distance of 8kms from the city centre, these glorious lodgings are sheer comfort and luxury at affordable prices. There are a myriad of marvellous amenities to keep you entertained and opulent room choices for a fun staycation amidst the verdant Kufri Hills. The deluxe rooms come with complacent bedding, wooden furniture, room services and mini bar, whereas the premium rooms have spacious accommodations and panoramic room views. The other options are luxury and presidential suites with opulent bathroom amenities and beddings. Guests can enjoy delicious dishes at multi-cuisine restaurants as well.
Price: INR 7000- INR 12000
2) Shivalaya Retreat (Manali) - Situated on the banks of the spectacular River Beas, this fancy mountain resort with splendid and panoramic room views will disappoint no traveller ever. Starting at an amazing price of Rs.2500, the waterfront hut comes with spacious accommodations, comfortable bedding and sanitised toiletries. Guests can also choose to stay at other opulent lodgings with incredible room views. The myriad of things one can do at Shivalaya retreat are, go trekking on the surrounding Himalayan peaks and take a Himachal tour, visit Hadimba temple and go skiing at Rohtang pass. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Manali from a bird’s eye view and go paragliding at the nearest centres. Overall a night at this pleasant resort is top-notch choice!
Price: INR 2000-5000
3) Apple Country Resort (Manali) - Nothing can beat the feeling of waking up to a quaint and mesmerising sunrise amidst snow-capped mountains of Himachal Pradesh. The Thai beautiful resort is situated at the highest point in Manali and offers gratified views from the balcony. Book for a honeymoon suite and enjoy spacious accommodations, wooden furnishings, complacent bedding and more. Other room choices at this resort are round bed honeymoon suite, deluxe rooms, family suite and premium rooms. Apple country resort also arranges for soul rejuvenating treks up to scenic Hadimba Temple and verdant meadows of Lama Dug. Starting at a reasonable price, this accommodation will give you a chance to enjoy opulent lodgings and take home a bag full of memories with your Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages.
Price: INR 2000- INR 5000
4) Clarked Hotel - A grand Heritage Hotel Since 1898 - Located in the middle of Shimla’s hustle and bustle, this exquisite and ancient resort dates back to 1898 and promises complacent lodging at reasonable prices. The myriad of room choices one can enjoy in Himachal Tour Packages are premium rooms which come with spacious accommodations, sanitised toiletries and wooden furnishings. The suites have a beautiful balcony overlooking scenic views of Shimla and lastly the Superior and deluxe rooms have archaic interiors, beddings, and other spacious design areas. Guests can enjoy such luxurious services and other entertaining recreational activities, multi cuisine dining, and satisfactory room services at a very reasonable price.
Price: INR 8000- INR 13000
5) Fortune Select Forest Hill (Kasauli) - The antiquated Kasuali houses plenty of ethereal accommodations and such exquisite homestay is rendered by Fortune Forest Hill resort. Situated amidst the lanking and tall canopies of Kasauli, this well-furnished and highly reviewed resort has deluxe rooms which have wooden furnishings, premium and family rooms with king size beddings and presidential suites with ethereal room views from the balcony. Apart from this, guests can also enjoy multi cuisine restaurants, free wifi access, recreational activities arranged by the resort like trekking, hiking etc, and 24*7 room services as well.
Price: INR 10000- INR 15000