Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The island of Koh Samui, located on the east coast of Thailand, is known for its coconut groves, palm-fringed beaches, mountainous terrain, and lush green rainforest. With the 4wd Jungle Safari Tour Koh Samui, you get to explore the dense and tropical rainforest of Koh Samui in a 4wd and a professional driver. You will get to view amazing attractions and natural landscapes, especially the Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Yai/Tin Ha). There is a quaint market next to these rocks that sell handmade Thai products and souvenirs. There are other attractions too on this safari journey like a rubber plantation, the Secret Buddha Garden sculptures, and the Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai). You will definitely adorn an authentic Thai lunch and splash at the Na Muang Waterfall.
Being the largest waterfall on the island up to 80 meters tall, you can enjoy a cool refreshing swim in the natural spring water, which is also considered to be great for healing your mind, body, and soul. You can also enjoy the two exhilarating jungle slides (100 Baht) if you feel like doing something more adventurous. You will be able to view the real Mummified Monk at Wat Khunaram, in a glass case kept at the temple for over 40 years.
Having enjoyed these spots on the ground-level in the 4wd Jungle Safari Koh Samui, you will then head up to the mountain to view the other attractions that are located along the route riding in your 4wd. You will be visiting Buddha’s Magic Garden having different kinds of statues, both that are all handmade. Later you will be riding down the mountain and get to view a rubber plantation where you can see the natural rubber juice collection. During the tour, you’ll also get a chance to visit the famous and iconic Big Buddha Temple. After the tour, you will be dropped to your hotel.
Write Your Story
- In the 4wd Jungle Safari Tour Koh Samui, you will view attractions like-
- The Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Yai/Tin Ha)
- Mummified Monk statue at Wat Khunaram
- Buddha’s Magic Garden and Secret Buddha Garden sculptures
- Na Muang Waterfall, a rubber plantation, and the iconic Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai).
- In this 4wd Jungle Safari Koh Samui, along with these attractions, you also have the option to enjoy the 2 jungle water slides for 100 Baht, and 2 zip line cable rides for 300 Baht.
In the 4wd Jungle Safari Koh Samui, You will get an authentic and traditional Thai lunch served with soft drinks and water. You can choose for both vegetarians as well as nonvegetarian food as per your choice while having lunch during this tour.
You will enjoy the entire 4wd Jungle Safari Tour Koh Samui riding an exclusive rugged 4X4 army jeep through the rocky and mountainous terrain of the Koh Samui island.
There is no age limit for the 4wd Jungle Safari Tour Koh Samui, but there are specific recommendations that should be adhered to for your safety.
- The safari is not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- The safari is not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers with heart problems or other severe medical conditions are not recommended
- The ride would also be wheelchair and stroller accessible.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.