Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Once in a lifetime experience, we had no mistake at all booking this Captivating South Africa for our honeymoon trip for the span of 10 days, Each day ...
So glad that we booked our honeymoon trip with Thrillophilia from the planning of the trip itself they already clear us about everything about the trip...
Trip Location: Cape Town
- Known officially as the “Republic of South Africa”, this beautiful country is famous for its golden savannah, rich wildlife, serene beaches, and majestic gorges. This South Africa tour package from Thrillophilia will let you explore the best-kept secrets of this wonderful country, including Kruger National Park, Oudtshoorn, Cape Town, and Cape Point.
- Once you reach South Africa on day 1, you will be transferred to the Sun City Resort, where you will spend the rest of your day at your disposal.
- Day 2 is reserved for you to have a fun-filled time at your South Africa resort, enjoying the various exhilarating water rides at the Valley of Waves waterpark and trying your luck at their in-house casino.
- On day 3 you will head to Kruger National Park, where you will enjoy a thrilling 4x4 open safari and explore the park’s wilderness.
- On day 4, you will proceed on an enjoyable morning safari to Kruger National Park and spot the “Big Five” mammals. Post lunch in the park, you will take an evening safari and ride through the forest under the dusk sky.
- On day 5, you will proceed to Knysna, a beautiful coastal town of South Africa. In the evening, you will enjoy cruising across the Knysna canal and witnessing the magical sunset on a John Benn Sunset cruise.
- Day 6 will take you on a full-day excursion tour to Oudtshoorn city, where you will visit the Cango Caves, Safari Ostrich Farm - spot the world’s largest birds, and Cango Wildlife Ranch - enjoy petting and feeding a lion or a leopard.
- On day 7, you will head to Cape Town - known for its brilliant architecture, deep history, and natural beauty - and spend the rest of the day at your disposal.
- On day 8, you will enjoy a full-day local sightseeing tour of Cape Town, visiting important attractions including Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Clifton Beach, Sea Point, Greenmarket Square, the City Hall, the Castle, the Houses of Parliament, and Cape Winelands.
- On day 9, you will proceed to Cape Point, where you will visit Seal Colony, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and Penguin Colony.
- On day 10, you will kiss South Africa a goodbye and proceed on your journey back home.
As you arrive, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked resort.
Check-in at the resort and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a trip to the Valley of Waves Waterpark as per the itinerary of your trip.
Spend your day screaming down the thrilling water slides or enjoy swimming in the pool.
Savour some lip-smacking food at the famous restaurants and chug some beer at the cozy bars of the Valley of waves.
Click a ton of pictures and make loads of memories along the way.
In the evening, you will be taken to the casino, where you can bet your luck while sipping some bourbon or martini in bond style.
After this wonderful experience, get back to the resort for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast in the morning, check-out from the resort and start your journey to Kruger National Park.
It will take you 7-8 hours to reach your destination. Check-in at PH Kruger Gate and get some rest.
After freshening up, go for a Jungle safari in an open jeep and witness the wild kingdom of Kruger.
After safari, get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast in the hotel, head out to explore the wilderness of Kruger National Park.
Today, you will be taken for a game drive to witness the famous Big 5 strolling or hunting in their habitat.
After the morning drive, head back to the hotel for lunch and later, embark on another game drive to the Jungle.
As it gets dark, witness the nocturnal creatures crawling around and get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Johannesburg airport to board a flight to Knysna.
As you arrive at George airport, our representative will meet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get some rest. In the evening, you are invited on a John Benn Sunset Cruise.
Witness a splendid sunset as you cruise through the canals of Knysna and spend some leisure time with your bride in this romantic setting.
After the cruise, stroll through the pavements of the city with your bride by your side and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast,set out for a thrilling day at the Oudtshoorn.
Today, you will be visiting Cango Caves, a most popular attraction and a national monument of South Africa.
Take a walking tour through the underground tunnels and chambers and witness some of the oldest stalagmite anomalies on the earth.
Our next stop of the day is the Safari Ostrich farm, where you will get to interact with Ostriches and if you are feeling adventurous ,then you can go for an ostrich riding experience.
Next, you will be taken to Cango Wildlife Ranch, where you will see leopards, lion cubs and many other species.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start a thrilling road trip to Cape Town.
Enjoy a 6 hour drive through the valley and rocky plains to reach the Mother City.
After reaching, check-in at the pre-booked hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out for a slow walk to the beaches and witness a gorgeous sunset.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast in the morning and set out for a local sightseeing tour of Cape Town.
You will be visiting Table Mountain, the Green Market Square, the famous District Six, and the botanical scenery of the Company Gardens.
Drive along the coastline of Cape town and visit the Clifton & Sea Point.
Next, you will be taken to visit the historical landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle, and the Slave Lodge.
Pay a visit to the V&A Waterfront followed by a trip to the Winelands in Cape Town.
As the tour ends, head back to the hotel for a comfortable sleep and retire for the day.
Start your day with a tropical breakfast and get ready to witness the most mesmerizing natural spots of Cape Town.
Today, you will visit the conflux point of the Indian Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean and later embark on a Hout Bay cruise to witness the panoramic views of the coastline and the seal colony.
Next, you will be visiting the Cape Point Nature Reserve, the Cape Point, and the Cape of Good Hope.
In the afternoon, have lunch at the Fish Hoek Galley and spend your evening with the adorable penguins at the Penguin Colony in Simonstown and visit the Kirstenbosch botanical gardens.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Once in a lifetime experience, we had no mistake at all booking this Captivating South Africa for our honeymoon trip for the span of 10 days, Each day we spend there was truly a very special moment and precious time for me and my partner... The way Thrillophilia arranged this tour for us was really worth appreciating as right from the start of the trip they were very concerned about the traveler safety in which from time to time they keep on tracking us to make sure that we are comfortable and discovered all that had been promised. The hotel we stayed in was very good with good service and hospitalities and even they served us with good quality breakfast and the staff was very polite, responsive, and helpful too, We had a great sightseeing-spots at Cape Town, an unforgettable experience in Kruger National Park which we take part in a thrilling 4X4 Open Safari really gave us good andernaline rush and also get to see real-close the amazing creatures without disturbing them... The place was rich with culture, architecture, and history... The people were very nice, the place is truly a great honeymoon destination... Both of us loved everything...
Rated : 5.0
So glad that we booked our honeymoon trip with Thrillophilia from the planning of the trip itself they already clear us about everything about the trip with details info and also there are no hidden charges at all, The trip we had was exactly as per the pre-planned itinerary done by the expert... the place you will cover really you won't regret it instead you'll be amazed by its beauty... The hotels and private car for sightseeing was a standard one, Services and hospitalities were truly appreciating, We had a beautiful honeymoon trip ... We wish you happy traveling with Thrillophilia
Rated : 5.0
We had a great experience. The hospitality of the staff members of the hotel was peerless. Above all we were elated to have a memorable time which we had spent at the national park. Special thanks to Thrillophilia for this trip
Rated : 4.0
It is once in a lifetime experience!!! the destination we choose was really a great one with lots of things to see and experience. As I remembered we had a great time all the time in which we never know our trip ends, we really enjoyed the stay and as well the day tours organized by the Thrillophilia, Everything was on time and as well without the hassle, Right from the start till the end of the trip was spot-on
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.