Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Trivandrum puts forward a great spot that is blessed with vibrant streets and a set of important monuments and structures that are worth to be visited. The beautiful natural composition and bustling streets with an innumerable variety of items to explore make the city an ideal location for enjoying your leisure time.
About the Tour
With this full day guided city tour, you shall be able to visit the important locations of the city along with learning about the amazing stories behind. On visiting the locations, you shall be able to understand the culture and heritage of the city with no inconvenience. With no doubts, this tour is capable to let you experience wonderful memories for the entire lifetime.
Spots to Visit
1. Padmanabhaswamy Temple built in 16th-century with intricate fusion of the indigenous kovil architecture, have idol of the Supreme Principal Deity Para brahman, Maha Vishnu/Adi Narayana in the Anantha Shayanam posture, the eternal yogic sleep on the serpent Adisheshan.
2. Pazhavangadi Maha Ganapathy and Attukal Bhagavathy Temple of lord Ganesha and Goddess Bhadrakali these are another very famous Temples – In God’s Own Country
3. Napier Museum, an art and Natural History Museum built in the 19th century host of historical artefacts including bronze idols, ancient ornaments, a temple chariot and ivory carvings.
4. Kanakakkunnu Palace - India's first digital garden in a public place
5. Sri Chitra Art Gallery, showcasing collection of paintings representing the various genres of paintings in India, along with a few from other parts of Asia with a distinct stamp of Indian culture.
6. Madre De Deus Church, known for Feast of Christ the King celebration
7. Veli Lake and Tourist Village - a scenic lake with a beach, playground, floating cafe & sculptures, plus activities such as boating.
8. Halcyon Castle Trivandrum, Kovalam Light House and Beach
9. Vizhinjam Old Portuguese Church and Rock Cut Cave Temple, Vizhinjam Light House and Beach
10. Palace of horses or Kuthiramalika Palace Museum or Puthenmalika Palace Museum and Chalai Bazaar, Kerala’s Busiest Street Market.
Starting/ End Point: Hotel Pick up and drop within Trivandrum City Center Range
Time Slot: 9 AM to 5 PM
Duration: 5 Hours
Pazhavangadi Maha Ganapathy and Attukal Bhagavathy Temple
Sri Chitra Art Gallery
Madre De Deus Church
Veli Lake and Tourist Village
Halcyon Castle Trivandrum
Kovalam Light House and Beach
Vizhinjam Old Portuguese Church
Rock Cut Cave Temple
Vizhinjam Light House and Beach
Palace of horses or Kuthiramalika Palace Museum or Puthenmalika Palace Museum
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.