Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Bhopal
About the Tour:
- If adventure is what you seek, this cycling tour through the range of Satpuras is your best bet at experiencing the ultimate combination of the best of adrenaline rushes.
- Cycle through the forests and hills of Satpura, and cover the highest and deepest points in the state as you ride on the uphill and downhill terrains.
- Start from Bhopal, move to Madhai via Tawa, and then onto Pachmarhi where you will be hitting the highest point in the state.
- From here, the cycles will be heading downhill as you leave for Tamia Village of Patalkot, making the lowest point in the state.
- At the end of this approximately 300 km of cycling experience, you will be brought back to Bhopal, along with your cycles to bring the experience to an end.
As you arrive in Delhi, our representative will greet you and initiate the transfer to Bhopal.
Arrive and get started with a traditional welcome.
Overnight at hotel in Bhopal
After you arrive at the starting point of the ride in Bhopal, you will have to go through a few formalities before the starting of the tour.
After flag-off, you will first take a vehicle transfer to Tawa and then start cycling towards Madhai, the ride being about 90 km long.
You will have lunch in between, before going for a campaign in a small village.
All this while you will be cycling through the Satpura and Vindhyachal ranges, and beside the River Narmada, crossing multiple ghats and various terrains.
As you arrive at the accommodation in Madhai, you will receive a warm welcome.
The ride for the day is going to be the toughest of all days, as you ride to get to Pachmarhi on an inclination for about 91 km.
From there, you will continue the ride to reach the highest point of Madhya Pradesh, Dhupgarh (1,350m)
On the campsite for the night, you will be getting to enjoy a number of adventure activities like parasailing, trekking etc, alongside a music night.
Overnight in tents at Pachmarhi.
The ride for the day will be comparatively less strenuous as you will be descending for the most part of it.
Ride to the lowest point of Madhya Pradesh, that is Tamia in Patalkot (-365m)
Enjoy a music event near the campfire, followed by a bush dining experience.
Overnight in Tamia.
After waking up to a mesmerizing sunrise, you will start off the day with a hearty interaction with the local tribes of Patalkot.
A transfer will then take you to Betul, the area of the densest forests in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
A train transfer from here will take you to Bhopal for your overnight stay.
This morning, check-out and get transferred to the airport to bring the experience to an end.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.