About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Set along the gurgling Alaknanda River on one side and a high lush green peaks on another, this campsite proves to be the best in all possible ways. The camping is blessed with bright green fields of fresh vegetables, and spirit restoring nature of the camp is welded together by the majestic mountains.
Choose your own experiences like a mix of activities like rafting in the rapids, jummaring, kayaking, rappelling and bridge slithering, or low-key relaxing strolls in a village or sitting by the river in an easy chair, book and chai cup in hand. One can also relax and rejuvenate in the Yoga and meditation center. As the sun sets, enjoy the starry night along with the warmth of a bonfire and delicious homecooked meals.
About the rooms:
Wake up to sheer elegance wrapped in the beauty of nature and scenic views from the windows in the tents here. 24 Deluxe Swiss cottage tents with attached built-up running water washrooms. These are large Swiss cottage tents (12′ x 12′) with all creature comforts, customized wooden furniture, comfortable bedding, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage racks, ambient lighting and so on. There is running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters.
While breakfast (Indian/Continental) is included in the package, guests can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Be it the freshly procured ingredients or the view that you get to gaze at while having the meals - the bottom line is - never miss a "Garhwali" meal.
The multi-cuisine restaurant serves lip-smacking cuisines with surreal views of snow-clad mountains
- Relax yourself at the riverside on the lounge chairs while reading book or sun bathing
- Enjoy gazing up at the night sky lying on the lawn
- Rock and Rope Activities
- Nature Walk
- Guided Sunset hike
- Village Visit
- Team Building activities and fun games
- Day Picnic with special menu
- Bonfire with light music
- Water activities at Tehri Lake
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 5 KM from the Rishikesh Bus Stand. It can be reached easily using any public or private transportation.