Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
By the name of the package itself we were already excited, the trip we had at Cape Town was really stunning right from the beginning till the end, I re...
Spends our holiday in Cape town was such a great decision we've made, my kids enjoyed alot on this trip, We had an amazing tour like Cape Town city tou...
Trip Location: Cape Town
- Cape Town is one of the most loved cities of South Africa because of its proximity to the azure blue Atlantic Ocean. If you are a nature lover then you will literally fall in love with this place because of its bountiful natural elements as well as cable car rides.
- On the first day of the trip, you will be arriving at Johannesburg airport. You will be received and then transferred to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. Once you are done with all the paperwork at the hotel, you can spend some time in leisure with your loved ones.
- On the day two of the trip, you will be having your breakfast at the hotel and then heading out for a private sightseeing tour in and around the city of Cape Town. You will be taken to Table Mountain, enchanting coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Company Gardens, Green Market Square, and more. You will also visit Houses of Parliament, the Castle and Slave Lodge, the City Hall, and V&A Waterfront. Once you are done with the trip, you can return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
-On the third day of your trip, you will be enjoying a private cape point tour to make the same ever cherishable memories. On this day, you will be visiting the beautiful town of Hout Bay, Cape Point nature reserve, Cape of Good Hope and Penguin Colony in the Simons town.
- On the fourth day of the trip, you will be having breakfast at the hotel and heading out for spending the day in leisure with your loved ones. You can choose to relax in the hotel or else go out to explore the city at its best. You can also choose to opt for some extra activities like Skydiving, Cape sidecar tour, Harley Davidson tour, Paragliding, Abseiling, Robben Island Tour, Visit Two Ocean Aquarium, Hot Air Ballooning, Helicopter ride, etc.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be packing your bags for the return journey. You can have breakfast at the hotel and check out the same. You will be dropped at the airport by our agents for the return journey. Hopefully, you will just fall in love with how every single thing is curated in this tour package.
As you arrive at the airport in Johannesburg, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to the hotel for your stay.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can take a walk around the hotel and explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get picked up from the hotel for the Capetown City tour.
You will be visiting the Table Mountain or Signal Hill,Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, Company Gardens, and more.
You will also be visiting the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge and V&A Waterfront.
After the sightseeing tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the morning and start your Cape Point Tour.
Lose yourself in the breathtaking views of Cape Town, Cape Point is the meeting point of Indian and Atlantic Oceans, from where you can witness the far stretched ocean.
Next, you will be taken to visit the beautiful town of Hout Bay, enjoy a short cruise to the seal colony and spot the playful seals.
Also, you will be seeing the Cape of Good Hope and get a chance to meet some penguins in the Penguins colony in the Simons town.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, feel free to spend this day of your trip at leisure.
You can relax all day at the hotel and enjoy swimming at the pool.
You can spend your day at famous beaches of the city, sipping a tropical drink and getting sun-tanned. Beaches are famous for their cabanas, beachside bars and exotic scenery.
In the evening, experience the nightlife of the city and party from dusk till dawn.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
By the name of the package itself we were already excited, the trip we had at Cape Town was really stunning right from the beginning till the end, I really appreciated with the way the team handled and organized the tour which was very professional, The whole 5 days was really the most amazing 5 days we had till now every day we enjoyed the place by going for sightseeing which was very impressive and we had the awesome tour at Cape Point the view from there was very mesmerizing and breathtaking one... The hotel they booked for us was at a very good location in which on our leisure time was easy for us to explored the place in which we went to participating many thrilling activities like skydiving, parasailing, hot air balloon, visit Ocean Aquarium and lots more we do and spend our time nicely as the place amazed us with many things. We get very good help from the team before and as well during the trip which they constantly help us every time we need them. Overall we enjoyed everything that came with the package we book... Very Very satisfying trip we had in Cape Town...
Rated : 5.0
Spends our holiday in Cape town was such a great decision we've made, my kids enjoyed alot on this trip, We had an amazing tour like Cape Town city tours: which we enjoyed exploring the place and we are wow at each attraction, Cape Point Tour: we enjoyed the view, cruise and we were lucky enough which we see the Penguins they are cute and beautiful with many pictures we took. Leisure Day: we explored the place by indulging in many amazing activities, markets, food tours, etc... Overall the arrangements were great and we love every bit of this trip
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour as a family vacation and were thrilled to look at the views from the places like Table Mountain and Cape Point. The hotels we were provided were safe and hygenic with the best of hospitality by the staff. Would definitely recommend others too.
Rated : 4.0
Really it was a very nice family holiday we had at Cape Town, First of all, we were very happy with the itinerary they planned for us and happier that we received everything that mentioned in the itinerary, the team gave us a good service, comfortable hotel with delicious breakfast, spacious transportation with a good driver, and exciting activities. All-in-all was absolutely brilliant... We really had an amazing time there... it was really a wonderful holiday so far... Many Thanks
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.