Popular Kedarnath Packages
Kedarnath Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 24500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 32500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 16800.0|
|1 Day||₹ 110000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 26500.0|
Kedarnath PackagesKedarnath tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Kedarnath packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kedarnath trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are looking for the best Kedarnath tour packages, look no further as Thrillophilia brings you meticulously crafted Kedarnath trip packages at the most competitive rates. Explore the exotic spiritual land of Kedarnath, pay your homage to Lord Shiva, and enjoy all the adventures the place has to offer you, with our well-planned Kedarnath holiday packages that promise to suit your travel mood.
Our skilled travel experts make available all kinds of Kedarnath trip packages for you, starting from the Kedarnath pilgrim package and Kedarnath family package to budget Kedarnath packages and All-inclusive Kedarnath trip packages. No matter if you are travelling to Kedarnath with your friends or family; no matter if you want to include flights or not; and no matter what your budget is, our customized packages can be tailored perfectly to ensure you enjoy your dream Kedarnath tours with us. You can also choose to extend your Kedarnath trip with us by adding popular nearby places of your choice to your Kedarnath trip package.
Our Kedarnath packages are available at great deals and offer to make sure you do not have to pull the limits of your wallet while on an exotic tour of this flamboyant destination. Go check out our excellent Kedarnath trip packages and embark to this dreamy land with the one that matches your individual travel theme.
Places to Visit on Kedarnath Trip:
Here is the list of best places to visit during the Kedarnath tour:
1. Gandhi Sarovar: This is a beautiful lake with crystal clear water situated at the base of the Kirti Stambh and Kedarnath peak, and at the Chorabari Bamak glacier. To reach this place, you have to take a 3 Km trek from Kedarnath. Here you can get a breathtaking view of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
2. Sonprayag: This is a religiously significant place located near Kedarnath, between Gaurikund and Guptakshi that you must visit after booking Kedarnath tour packages. Taking a bath this spring is said to be a holy act. From here, you can see the amazing Sonprayag valley and the surrounding mountains.
3. Phata Village: This small village lies 14 Km from Guptkashi and houses a helipad where many pilgrims arrive by air to visit Kedarnath. It is a place where people stop for refreshments. Night stay options are also available.
4. Gaurikund: This little hamlet is located in Chamoli, Garhwal district. Nestled amidst lush green forests and offering panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, this place is named after Goddess Parvati and also has a temple dedicated to her.
5. Vasuki Tal Lake: This glacial lake is situated at a height of 14,200 feet above sea level, 8 Km away from Kedarnath, and 24 Km away from Gaurikund. The picturesque trekking trail is full of greenery. From this beautiful lake, you can see the magnificent Chaukhamba Peaks.
6. Kedarnath Temple: This temple will surely be the chief attraction in your Kedarnath tour packages. This temple dedicated to Shiva is visited by spiritual people and thrill-seekers from all over the world every year. You have to reach the temple by trekking for 16-18 Km from Gaurikund.
7. Triyuginarayan Temple: This is a popular Hindu pilgrimage site located in Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand. Here, there is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, as well as three sacred ponds where people take a dip before entering the temple.
Things to Do on Kedarnath Tour:
Here is the list of best things to do during the Kedarnath trip:
1. Trek to Chorabari Tal: You Kedarnath tour packages will surely include this pristine lake where you have to reach by taking a 3 Km trek from Kedarnath. Although the trek is quite challenging, the rewards are worth it.
Offering a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains and forests, this lake has a legend of Lord Shiva associated with it. You can visit this place anytime without any entry fees. There is an old temple located close to the lake that you can explore.
2. Visit Shankaracharya Samadhi: This is the resting place of a revered Hindu monk, located close to the Kedarnath temple. Many pilgrims visit this place throughout the year after booking Kedarnath packages.
Here you can find several shops selling idols, garlands, agarbattis, and other things used for worship. It is a beautiful structure where you can find guides who can narrate the fascinating life of the monk. There is no entry fee here.
3. Pray at Anusuya Devi Temple: It is believed that those in need of something can attain it if they offer an earnest prayer at Anusuya Devi temple. There is no entry fee at this temple, but you have to take a difficult route. Once you reach the shrine, prepare to get enthralled by the rolling hills. This will no doubt be a highlight in your Kedarnath tours.
4. Visit Deoria Tal: For novice trekkers, visiting the Deoria Lake is a must visit in Kedarnath. The scenic lake is surrounded by tall conifer trees and majestic mountains. Here you can camp at night to get a thrilling experience.
It is a great place to watch the sunset and click some amazing photographs. The setting sun paints the surrounding peaks red which can be a glorious sight indeed. You can take this trek free of cost.
Best time for Kedarnath Tour:
Kedarnath receives snowfall in the winter and is closed from November to March due to this reason. If you wish to avoid the snow and the biting cold, then the best time to visit is between April to June. It is kind of chilly during this time as well, with the temperature lying between 5 and 18 degrees Celsius.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages,Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.