Popular Phuket Packages
Phuket Tour Packages
|Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Tour with Phi Phi Island||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 35500.0|
|Best Of Phuket And Krabi Tour Package||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 28990.0|
|Thailand Honeymoon Special - Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 43990.0|
|Phuket And Krabi Tour Package From Delhi with Flights||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 64900.0|
|Phuket At A Glance With Phi Phi Island||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 18000.0|
Phuket PackagesPhuket tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Phuket trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Phuket packages with exciting deals & offers.
Curated to give you and your family an unforgettable holiday experience in Phuket, we have a wide range of customizable Phuket tour packages, which are the ultimate key to joy and pleasure. These Phuket packages focus on all aspects of leisure and ensure that you get to enjoy the best of comfort and luxuries at reasonable prices. Accommodations laced with world-class amenities, convenient transportation for smooth sightseeing excursions, and engaging experiences that will give you memories of a lifetime – each Phuket trip package is designed for maximum satisfaction.
So whether you are looking forward to spending some happening days in Phuket with your family or you are planning for a bachelor trip with your buddies, there are different types of Phuket holiday packages with customizable itineraries to fit your travel plans. If you would like to utilize your Phuket trip to let your body and mind feel at ease, you can choose from one of the Phuket tour packages that include luxury stays and laid-back experiences. These packages are best suited for those who like to turn their vacations into lavish affairs.
As for thrill-seekers, we have tour packages that give you an opportunity to try all sorts of adventure activities that are available on this exquisite island. From sea kayaking, river rafting, snorkelling to jet skiing, you will get to participate in a variety of thrill-filled experiences on your trip. And, if you are considering Phuket for your honeymoon, there are Phuket travel packages that specialize in romantic experiences like sea-side candlelight dinner, couple spa sessions, luxury cruising, and whatnot to add grace to your special days. Furthermore, we also have a selection of tours for budget travellers that give you a chance to let you soak up the essence of Phuket without burning a hole in your pocket.
Browse a variety of Phuket trip packages from several Indian cities, including: Phuket Tour Package From Bangalore, Phuket Tour Package From Delhi, Phuket Tour Package From Mumbai, Phuket Tour Package From Chennai, Phuket Tour Package From Kolkata, Phuket Tour Package From Hyderabad, Phuket Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Phuket Tour Package From Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Phuket Tours
Which are the best Phuket tour packages?Here are some of the best Phuket holiday packages:
Which are the best places to visit in Phuket?
1. Phuket Bird Park:
It's the largest bird park in Thailand that offers you a chance to see over 1,000 birds from Asia, South America, and Africa, resting in their natural habitat. Pretty gardens and cascades encompass this park and the best part of coming here is that you can even perch the birds on your arm and feed them! Additionally, one can also appreciate an impressive bird show where different species exhibit their knack and skills to entertain.
Location: 6/2 M. 3 Chaofa (West) Road, T. Vichit a. Muang Phuket.
Timing: Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Price: INR: 686 & TBH: 292.
Click Here To Book: Phuket Bird Park Tickets
2. Slip N Fly Phuket:
Enjoy quality time with your kids at this water park which is the only outdoor water park in Phuket whose principal attraction is the 40 meters long 'Slip N Fly' double slider. There are also kids pool with many water slides. Further, one can also relish a meal at the on-premises KC Connection restaurant along with a good mix of music.
Location: 2/98 Moo 2, Phra Phuket Kaew Road, Kathu, Phuket.
Timing: Daily 11:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Price: INR: 750 & INR: 318.
Checkout Best Offers On: Slip N Fly Phuket Tickets
3. Hanuman World:
A perfect spot for adrenaline junkies, the Hanuman World boasts treetop zip lining adventure with 16 thrilling zip lines of up to 400 meters in length. With including this location in your Phuket trip, you get to discover the deep jungle in a flying mode. It's a safe activity as you'll be fitted with the latest technical gear and will be fully trained by professionals. There are also sky bridges, abseils, and spiral staircases, increasing the fun element.
Location: 05 Moo 4, Chaofa Road, T.Wichit, Muang, Phuket.
Timing: Daily 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Price: INR: 3782 & TBH: 1607.
Checkout & Book: Ziplining In Hanuman World
4. Elephant Jungle Sanctuary:
If you are seeking a unique experience in Phuket, then you need to visit the deep forest to spend time with the elephants. Enjoy the world of an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism. Know about elephant life, interact with the giants, and enjoy mud spa with them.
Location: 168/18 Phang Muang Sai Kor Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket.
Timing: Daily – 6:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Price: INR 4810 & TBH: 2045.
Book Tickets For: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Tickets
5. Phuket Dolphin Show:
Take your children to this informative and interactive dolphin show where the intelligent mammals will keep everyone glued. Many funny, skilled, and smart dolphins will present unbelievable tricks along with their professional animal trainers. This is surely a family-friendly and fun-filled activity to include in your Phuket Tour Packages!
Location: Dolphin's Bay.
Timing: Daily 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, & 5:00 pm (45 min show).
Price: INR: 1414 & TBH: 601.
Best Offers On: Phuket Dolphin Show Tickets
6. Patong Boxing Stadium:
Set aside some time for an action-packed evening by watching the authentic Muay Thai matches on the largest Muay Thai ring at Patong Stadium! In this intense combat sports, male and female Thai boxers fight out using their skills. You can choose from the various seating options as per your budget.
Location: 2/59 Sainamyen Rd, Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket.
Timing: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday - 9:00 pm.
Price: INR: 2704 & TBH: 1148.
Checkout & Book: Patong Boxing Stadium Tickets
7. Phuket Fantasea:
Phuket FantaSea presents the most sophisticated family fun entertainment which displays Thai traditions with cutting-edge technology and special effects for an authentic Thai essence. A 70-minute Las Vegas-style show is performed by a cast and crew of more than 400 people, three tigers, 40 elephants, goats, chickens, and pigeons.
Location: 99 Kamala, Kathu District, Phuket.
Timing: Fri to Wed – 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm.
Price: INR: 4097 & TBH: 1750.
Click Here To Book: Phuket Fantasea Tickets
8. Phuket Trick Eye Museum:
As you enter this interactive 3D painting museum, you get to become a part of several trickeries. A fun spot for kids and adults both, where the smartly painted artworks create optical illusions. So, let your imagination go wild and click illusionary snaps around paintings on walls, ceilings, and floors.
Location: 130/1 Phangnga Road, Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket.
Timing: Daily 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Price: INR: 937 & TBH: 400.
Checkout Best Offers On: Phuket Trick Eye Museum Tickets
9. Pub Crawl:
This one is perfect for the party animals who would love to dance the whole night on the beats of an international DJ. The guide will take you to two famous pubs of Patong where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of drink. The pub crawl tour will conclude on the club to revel till early morning.
Location: Thanon Bangla, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Chang Wat Phuket.
Timing: Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday.
Price: INR: 1250 & TBH: 534.
Check This Out: Places To Visit In Phuket
10. Siam Niramit Show:
Siam Niramit is a world-class show representing Thai cultural and arts heritage which is performed on the gigantic and stunning stage by over 100 performers wearing lavish costumes. Also, the special effects and cutting-edge technology are used to feature a realistic and inspiring performance. After the show, you also get to savor the authentic Thai buffet.
Location: 19 Thiam Ruam Mit Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon.
Timing: Wed to Mon – 5:30 pm (4 hrs activity).
Price: INR: 1400 & TBH: 598.
Book Tickets For: Siam Niramit Show
How to reach Phuket?By Air: You can take direct flights from almost all international airports of India to reach the Phuket International Airport. There are daily flights to these domestic terminals from India, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and Germany, among other countries. Some of the major airline operators that run direct flights to Phuket are Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Jet Airways.
By Local transport: If you reach Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, the remaining distance from Bangkok to Phuket can be easily covered by taking the local transportation facilities which include ferries and Taxis.
Check This Out: Best Stays For Couples In Phuket
How much does a Phuket trip cost?The Phuket Tour Packages for a week can cost you around 1500 USD to 4000 USD for one person depending on the inclusions. This pricing would cover your stay in the city as well as some of the curated sightseeing as well as fun activities.
Recommended Read: Night Markets In Phuket
How much money do I need in Phuket?The minimum amount of money that would be required to meet per day expenses in the course of your visit to Phuket would be ?3,012 ( INR 8000 ). The average cost of the local transportation per day will be around 294 Baht ( INR 600 - INR 700 ) and average cost of meals will be around 596 Baht ( INR 1000 to INR 1500).
Suggested Read: Water Parks In Phuket
What currency is used in Phuket?The currency used in Phuket is Thai Baht. 1 Thai Baht is equivalent to 2.36 Indian Rupee. You can use your international cards at the POS terminals as well as withdraw money from the ATMs, but you will be charged for each withdrawal.
Which is better: Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket?Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and happens to be the hotspot for all the tourism activities. It is a bit crowded but at the same time it is one of the most iconic island destinations. Pattaya is situated close to the city of Bangkok and is widely popular for its beaches.
If you wish to spend time indulging in the lively vibe of the islands, then you can choose in between Bangkok and Pattaya. If at all you need to spend some time in relaxation and rejuvenation, then there is no better place than Phuket. It is a beautiful beach destination that is located away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Know More: Markets In Phuket
Is James Bond Island worth seeing?Yes, James Bond Islands are definitely worth visiting because of their connection with the most loved cinematic appearance of popular action film James Bond.
Apart from the silver screen connection, these islands are beautiful and offer amazing once in a lifetime experience to the visitors. The most popular activity that tourists love to take in Phuket Tour Packages is a boat trip in the oddly shaped limestone towers in the Andaman sea.
Check This Out: Phuket Island Hopping
How many days in Phuket is enough?If you want to make the most of your Phuket Tour Packages then you need to at least spend 4 days exploring its vibrant places of tourist interest as well as taking part in various fun filled and adventure activities.
These four day Phuket tours can be curated with things that you love and will also have some time for relaxation with your loved ones in the beautiful place.
Do Checkout: Places To Visit In Phuket In 4 Days
What are the romantic things to do in Phuket?1. Satiate your taste buds at Patong Beach: Patong beach is one of the best places in Phuket where tourists and honeymooners love to relish a wide range of dining options. There are a number of fantastic restaurants offering fine dining with many affordable options that lets you pick scrumptious meals with unforgettable views in the backdrop.
2. Head out on an excursion to Phi Phi Island: Phi Phi Phuket tours can be one of the best things to try out in the course of your visit to Phuket as it provides a tranquil atmosphere with its unique and breathtaking scenic beauty all around. It would be a perfect place to spend a romantic day with your beloved partner.
3. Relish scuba diving along with your partner: Phuket is one of the top 10 scuba diving spots in the whole world because of its alluring coral reefs. In the course of your romantic vacation with your loved one to Phuket, you can head out for an underwater adventure for exploring the beautiful sea creatures. Some of the best places to try out this activity are Anemone Reef, Koh Racha Rai, Shark Point, and East of Eden.
4. Enjoy a zen experience at the temples of Phuket: The phuket temples also stand out among all the places of tourist attraction because of their simplicity and spiritual atmosphere. Visiting these temples, you will be able to witness marvelous architectural designs and learn more about their historical significance.
5. Marvel in the lap of luxury at Racha Island: Racha Islands are adorned with bountiful natural beauty with its awe inspiring landscapes. Couples on a romantic vacation can head out on memorable Phuket Tour Packages to this exotic destination to create unforgettable memories as well as indulge in canoe rides in Phang Nga Bay travelling through a number of caves and lagoons.
Recommended Read: Romantic Things To Do In Phuket
What is the best time to visit Phuket?
The best time to book Phuket Tour Packages is from December to March as it's the coolest season in the city. The average temperature is around 24°C – 32°C (75°F – 89°F) with the lowest humidity. It’s the peak season in Phuket.
Though if you’re eyeing for a budget trip then opt for the monsoon season that lasts from September to Mid-October. At this time, you will find the cheapest deals and hotels and can indulge in activities like surfing.
Suggested Read: Activities To Do In Phuket With Kids
Which are some famous scuba diving tours in Phuket?
Phuket being surrounded by beaches provide for many scuba diving adventures. Many organizers are present who give their tourists scuba diving training and tours. A few must try scuba diving tours include.
1. Racha Noi South Tip 3 Dive Day Trip: Racha Noi South Tip is a top diving location only suitable for experienced divers who are open water certified or Advanced level scuba diving.
2. Phi Phi Day Trip: The Phi Phi Island scuba diving destinations are finalized prior to arrival at the dive sites based on weather conditions boat traffic and sea conditions prove to give you the best experience ever.
3. Similan Islands Scuba Diving 2 Dive Day Trip: Similan islands scuba diving from Phuket is available every day of the week, as well as offering the Similan Islands Day Trip as well.
Also Read: Things To Do In Similan Islands
How do you get around in Phuket?
1. Tuk Tuk:
This is the most famous transport in Phuket and an apt choice for short distances like beaches, but the prices are quite high. Relying on your negotiation skills, area, climatic conditions cost per ride can range from 100 Baht-400 Baht.
Songthaews are small blue colored buses that run from 7:00 – 6:00 pm. They will stop to deboard passengers anywhere along their route because there are no specific bus stops. Standard trip cost ranges from 15-20 Baht.
3. Motorbike Taxi:
These are unusual transportation in Phuket and ideal for solo travelers. They are affordable, available 24 hours, and can be found at busy junctions, near the popular attractions and beaches. You can also arrange the pick-up time with them for a return journey.
4. Grab Taxi:
The Grab Taxis are the air-conditioned and convenient mode of transport available near the resort areas. Fares start at 50 Baht for 2 km distance beyond which you have to pay 7 Baht for every additional km.
5. Airport Bus:
A great choice for airport transfers, the airport bus covers following areas: Phuket Airport, Phuket City Bus Terminal 1, Panthep Condo, Thalang City Hall, Big C, Surakul Stadium, Erawadee Bypass, Boat Lagoon, Heroines' Monument and Pearl Village.
Do Checkout: Islands Near Phuket
Which are the best things to do in Phuket?1. Boat Tour: Phuket is widely famous for its boat tours that take the visitors past the limestone rocks that are looming out of the water. This Phuket Tour Packages will let you experience a number of breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery.
You can head out to visit the James Bond Island or the fishing village of Koh Panyee and the famous floating muslim island. The turquoise water of the ocean with the contrasting white sandy beach of the island will truly be a remarkable sight to behold.
You should visit Phang Nga Bay Marine National Park that is home to various species of mangroves, birds, mammals, fish, amphibians, and reptiles in the course of boating in the Phuket Travel package.
Location: Phang Nga Bay.
Price: INR 4455 for adults and INR 3985 for child.
Timings: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Click Here To Book: James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Tour
2. Jungle Safari: Taking a jungle safari in the course of your stay in Phuket will be just amazing. You can head out to visit Khao Lak Park and Khao Sok National Park where you will be warmly welcomed by a wide variety of flora and fauna.
You can also indulge in various interesting activities like elephant trekking, bamboo rafting, and trekking to a waterfall. You should not forget to witness the fearless snake handlers kissing, playing and caressing some of the most dangerous snakes of the world during the Phuket Travel package.
Location: Khao Lak Park and Khao Sok National Park.
Price: 1600 Baht - 1900 Baht.
Timings: 3 Hours.
Checkout Best Offers On: Khao Sok Jungle Safari Phuket
3. Watersports: If you are an adventure lover or a thrill seeker, then Phuket is just a paradise for sport lovers. There are numerous activities to try out in the state of the art facilities of the Phuket Travel package such as windsurfing and snorkeling. You can also try out kite surfing in the southeastern corner of Phuket like Nai Yang, Layan, and Friendship Beach. Phuket is also widely famous for its hobie of sailing and surfing.
Location: Nai Yang, Layan, and Friendship Beach.
Price: INR 8000 per person.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Check This Out: Water Sports In Phuket
4. Shopping: Phuket has got its vibrant flea markets and gigantic shopping malls where you will be able to get a wide variety of things starting from traditional handicrafts, antiques, designer clothing, bags and jewelry.
You can explore your bargaining skills at these places and get your favourite products as souvenirs. Some of the must visit places are Jungceylon Shopping Mall, Central Festival Phuket, Phuket Weekend market, Chillva Market, and Phuket Walking Street.
Location: Jungceylon Shopping Mall, Central Festival Phuket, Phuket Weekend market, Chillva Market, and Phuket Walking Street.
Timings: 11 AM – 10 PM.
Suggested Read: Markets In Phuket
5. Bar Hopping: Bar hopping is yet another loved activity to try out on the famous Bangla Road which remains eventful and lively all through the year. This activity is perfect for solo travellers or a group of friends to spend their night time packed with dance, music and delicious drinks.
Price: INR 1250 per adult.
Timings: 9:30 PM - 01:30 PM.
Recommended Read: Night Markets In Phuket
6. Island Hopping: Phuket is not only about Similans and Phi Phi Islands but it is a cluster of numerous islands that are pristine and stunning.
Island hopping can be one of the best things that you can try out to escape the world and enjoy breathtaking natural beauty all around. These tropical islands will surely impress you and give you memories that will last for a lifetime. You can choose to go to an island that best suits your fascination as well as taste.
Price: 2000 Baht per traveller.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
Also Checkout: Phuket Island Hopping
7. Elephant Sanctuaries Tours: Phuket tours are widely famous for its elephant sanctuaries which provide a calm and friendly environment for animals to live in.
Visiting these sanctuaries, you can spend some wonderful time interacting with them as well as taking part in some trekking activities. You can take part in elephant rides along with your group under the strict supervision of expert guides. This is surely going to be an unforgettable memory that you will cherish all through your life.
Location: 100, Moo 2,, Paklok, Thalang, 83110, Thailand.
Price: INR 6700 for adults(approx); INR 3300 for children(approx).
- Morning Tour: 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Afternoon Tour: 12:30 PM to 17:30 PM.
Click Here To Book: Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Tickets
How many days are required to explore Phuket?
Usually, 4 days Phuket Tour Packages are enough to cover all the major attractions here. To enjoy to the fullest, you can go for island hopping tour, chill down at mesmerizing beaches, indulge in water sports, enjoy the nightlife, and shopping time.
Which are the best places to enjoy surfing in Phuket?
Surfing in Phuket is a great low-season activity. Even though the waves are not as impressive as in Hawaii, Sidney or Biarritz, you can still have a lot of fun surfing Phuket’s waves. Here are a few favourite surf spots in Phuket:
1. Bang Tao Beach Surfing: The middle of the beach is protected from the swells and some smaller waves are eminently rideable. Further north along the beach the waves get bigger as it is exposed to the wind promising amazing surfing experience.
2. Kalim Beach Surfing: Kalim Beach is one of the better surf beaches on Phuket and when other beaches are impossible many surfers head to Kalim as it is protected from the swell.
3. Kamala Beach Surfing: This north end of Kamala's northernmost beach is a beach break with stable sandbanks, due to the reefs making it perfect for surfing.
Check This Out: Surfing In Phuket
What is there to do in Phuket at night?
1. Phuket Weekend Market:
Night markets are the go-to destination in Phuket to shop, stroll around, and relish various street food. You can buy stuff like souvenirs, carved items, electronics, and fashion accessories at throwaway prices.
2. Bangla Road:
Charge yourself with the stunning nightlife scene glowing in neon lights at Soi Bangla Road featuring the best Phuket nightclubs. The fascinations range from loud music, attractive girls, cheap outlets to lavish lounges.
3. Rock City:
Heavy metal and hard rock music lovers head to Rock City in Patong Beach. Party hard, grooving into the songs of different bands at the live show. The rock music played is of classic 70s, 80s, and 90s along with the AC/DC and Metallica tribute bands, that keep everyone entertained.
4. Soi Seadragon:
A centrally located DJ booth and lovely flashy light effects give it a vibe of an enormous club. Soi Seadragon is where most of the Go-Go bars are well-known for their friendly ladies dancing on the central stage. You can also play a few games with the girls here.
Recommended Read: Things To Do In Phuket At Night
How to reach Phuket from Bangkok?
- Via Flight: You can reach Phuket from Bangkok in around 1 hour 30 minutes through a plane which is a convenient and reasonable alternative.
- Via Bus: The express bus takes about 13 hours to drop you at Phuket from Bangkok. It's the cheapest transfer option.
- Via Taxi: You’ll reach Phuket in around 10 hours from Bangkok. But it is the costliest option.
Check This Out: National Parks In Phuket
Which are the different cruising experiences in Phuket?
Being beach rich, coming to Phuket you should not go back without having amazing cruising experiences in its pristine clear waters.
1. Phang Nga Bay Cruise on a Chinese Junk: Three Chinese Junks cruise in parallel through the Phang Nga Bay, each showing off distinctive sails and each pulling an empty dingy that chases behind like a tagalong sibling is a must visit.
2. Sea Angel Cruise: This cruise trip takes you to the beautiful island of the Phi Phi and khai Island tour with sightseeing at Maya bay, viking cave and emerald bay promising you an amazing time.
What is Phuket known for?
1. Beaches: White sandy beaches with the emerald water of Andaman and tropical setting, make it a perfect beach destination for parties, seafood restaurants, and a laidback Phuket trip.
2. Party and Nightlife: Nightlife is always at full swing in Phuket with a myriad of lounges, go-go bars, live music clubs, beach clubs ranging from luxury to affordable outlets.
3. Night Markets: You can shop at various night markets for souvenirs, apparel, accessories, electronic items – all available at low prices. Also, relish street food sold by vendors or drink up at cheap pubs.
4. Water Activities: Adventure seekers won't be disappointed here. They have got several options to choose from, such as snorkeling, surfing, scuba diving paddle boarding, kayaking, etc.
Do Checkout: Nightlife In Phuket
What about the temperature in Daytime/Nighttime in Phuket?
Phuket has a tropical monsoon climate, so it’s warm throughout the year. The average temperature during different seasons are as follows:
- November to February: On average between 23°C – 30°C
- March to May: On average, between 27°C – 36°C (Hottest Months)
- June to October: On average 28 °C – 29 °C.
Check This Out: Beach Resorts In Phuket
Where can I do parasailing and kayaking in Phuket?
Two famous adrenaline pumping activities for most tourists are parasailing and kayaking. Phuket being surrounded by amazing beaches you have a lot of options for these sports.
1. Sea Cave Kayaking at Phang Nga Bay: Travel from midday to midnight to the hidden wonders of Phang Nga Bay, including a kayaking tour of limestone sea caves and cliff-lined lagoons.
2. Parasailing at Khao Phing Kan: Zoom over the Phang Nga Bay parasailing and then later visit the fishing village of Koh Panyee and canoe around Khao Phing Kan, the island made famous in the 1974 James Bond movie.
3. Full-day Tour from Phuket with Kayaking in Sea Caves: Discover secret caves tucked into the picturesque limestone karst islands of Phang Nga Bay on a full-day boat tour from Phuket. Kayak into sea caves, explore pristine beaches, watch the sunset over the Andaman Sea, and see the stars come out.
Know More: Villas In Phuket
Which are the best places to visit for a cultural tour of Phuket?
Tired of the beaches? Head to one of the following places to witness and be a part of the cultural wonder in Phuket.
1. Phuket Fantasea Show: Phuket Fantasea is one of Thailand’s most spectacular show. This cultural theme park is divided into three sections: shopping in the Festival village, dining in the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant and Vegas-style entertainment in the Palace of the Elephants costing about USD 300-450 (19000-28800 INR) per person.
2. Simon Cabaret Show: The Simon Cabaret Show has become one of the best and biggest transvestite cabaret shows in the region. Each show runs the entire range of musical theatre from cultures around the world, combining traditional Thai, Chinese and Japanese dance with broadway numbers and much more costing about USD 200 (12800 INR) per show.
3. Cultural Sightseeing Tour: The tour will take you to see the Sino-Portuguese buildings in old Phuket Town, the scenic views from Khao Rang Hill, the glittering Wat Chalong temple, and then to Sireh Island to see how the Sea Gypsies live costing about USD 150-200 (12000-12800 INR) per person.
Check This Out: Resorts In Phuket
What are the offbeat activities to do in Phuket?
1. Watch Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket:
With this live performance show, you enjoy watching the Broadway, Latin, Chinese, Korean, and other international dance styles. Impressive choreography, beautiful costumes, and hi-tech sound and lighting will all make your day. The surprising part is that the dancers are ladyboys, which means the girls performing on the stage are actually men.
Location: Phuket Simon Cabaret.
Timing: Daily – 6:00 pm – 11.00 pm (1 hr 15 min show).
Price: INR: 1150 & TBH: 488.
2. Enjoy Party at Hype Luxury Boat Club:
As the name indicates, it's an extravagant voyage featuring on-board tasty finger food, DJ, water activities, and magnificent sea view. It’s actually a club themed on the yacht where you'll cruise along various popular islands around Phuket. A perfect tour for party lovers to revel in a uniquely styled party.
Location: Coral Island.
Timing: 8 hrs tour.
Price: INR: 5400 & TBH: 2300.
3. Thai Cooking Classes in Phuket:
If you’re passionate about cooking and desire to learn Thai cuisine cooking, add this activity in your Phuket Holiday Package. You can learn the best and famous Thai recipes ranging from snacks to other main course dishes. You get to take the flavor of Thai cuisines with you to try in your homeland, serve your guests, and receive plenty of applause.
Timing: 7 hrs.
Price: INR: 6100 & TBH: 2600.
4. Relaxing Spa Treatments:
Being in Phuket and indulging in rejuvenating spa treatment is a must-do activity. You can pick from a distinct range of spa treatments available in the spa centers. The professional therapists will drain out all the stress from your mind and body using traditional oils, essential oils, and techniques in an entirely soothing environment.
Location: Different locations as per the package.
Timing: 1 hr treatment.
Price: INR 1280 & TBH: 545.
5. Elephant Bathing & Fish Spa:
It’s a family-friendly adventure activity that you must add in your Phuket Holiday Package. Begin the safari through an elephant ride and then enjoy bathing with the elephant. Also, after your adventure with the elephants, you get the opportunity to relax your tired feet with the Fish spa treatment. It's wild, crazy, and sleazy, but it is for sure, a unique pedicure experience.
Location: Elephant Camp.
Timing: Daily 9:30 am – 1:30 pm & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (4 hrs activity).
Price: INR: 1530 & TBH: 650.
Read More: Private Pool Villas In Phuket
Which are the best places to go on a island hopping tour?
At first glance, Phuket may seem like a perfect island on its own, boasting beautiful beaches and exciting nightlife. Each one is easily accessible by boat taking less than two hours or so depending on where you would like to go and he best way is island hopping.
1. Phang Nga Bay: Phang Nga’s distinctive feature would be the limestone formations that jut out from the emerald water surrounding the bay. The best way to get there would be to hop on a boat from the northern end of Phuket.
2. Tachai Island: A small, uninhabited island located halfway between Surin and Similan islands, Tachai is known for it’s undisturbed dive spots and sublime beauty. There a few things that you can do here and hopping on a speedboat will let you explore all of its hidden beauty for a day.
3. Rok Islands: Made up of twin islands, ‘Koh Rok Nai’ and ‘Koh Rok Nok’. Koh Rok Nok has amazing beaches like ‘Ao Man Sai’ and ‘Pha Samed Daeng’ and the perfect ending to a beautiful day at ‘Thong Cape’ viewpoint known for its alluring sunsets. Koh Rok Nai features more of the island’s inner beauty with a waterfall and dive area.
Recommended Read: Beach Villas In Phuket
Which are the water sports activities available in Phuket?
Surf lovers can go to Phuket beaches to enjoy their sail over the monster waves at breakneck speed. You can rent surfboards at a reasonable price here. You can expect good waves during the monsoon season.
Location: Kalim Beach and Kata Beach.
Price: INR 300 & TBH: 128 onwards.
Best for adventure and thrill-seekers, where you can fly over the water, pulled by a sail. You can book a kitesurfing activity with Kiteboarding Asia. They offer the facility at two locations in Phuket.
Location: Nai Yang Beach and Chalong Bay.
Price: Rental for 1 hr INR: 3277 & TBH: 1,400.
Rental for 1-day INR: 9364 & TBH: 4,000.
Participate in the daring yet fun water sport at Phuket Wake Park, surrounded by beautiful views. Enjoy a lot of exciting wakeboarding rides on a huge human-made freshwater lake safely outfitted with two Sesitec Cable systems.
Location: Phuket Wake Park.
Price: For Adults – INR: 1873 & TBH: 800 For Kids – INR: 1171 & TBH: 500.
This new exciting water sport is only available at Patong beach. Attached with a powerful jet spray at your feet you fly like a superhero hovering in the air and performing acrobatic stunts.
Location: Patong Beach, Kathu.
Price: INR 800 & TBH: 342 onwards.
Another fantastic activity for adventure freaks in which you float in the air while attached to the speedboat that will drag you across the sea. Get the best beach views and enjoy the refreshing breeze. A cool activity literally!
Location: Almost at all the Phuket beaches.
Price: INR 1600 & TBH: 641 onwards.
6. Banana Boat Ride:
A 6-person banana-shaped boat is a must-try if you are looking for Phuket Tour Packages with your buddies. An affordable ride, in which you have to hold your grip firmly to evade dropping into the water. Don't worry; professionals will also be there to keep you safe.
Location: Almost at all the Phuket beaches.
Price: Per person INR: 1200 & TBH: 500 onwards.
Paddling is a unique sport in Phuket in which you stand on the board and paddle all over the waves. It's like a combination of surfing and boating. An instructor will train you in the beginning, and you’re good to go!
Location: Nai Yang Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Khlong Mu Dong, Laem Ka, and Koh Kaeo Yai.
Price: INR: 2340 & TBH: 1000 onwards.
8. Adventure Diving:
Discover the marine life by opting for Adventure diving tour. It’s one of the favorite tourist activities in Phuket packages. Witness an incredible underwater world, swim around crystal-clear waters and view exotic fish species and lovely corals.
Location: Patong Beach.
Price: INR 7000 & TBH: 2990 onwards.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Phuket?
1. Patong Beach:
Patong beach is the heart of Phuket. The nightlife in this area is the best in Phuket featuring top-class restaurants, bar shacks, go-go bars, nightclubs, and luxury hotels. You can also enjoy some water sports on this beach.
2. Nai Harn Beach:
Because of its large size, it rarely seems crowded; thus, you will find a tranquil atmosphere here. You can relish Thai meals at the beachside restaurants here. Also, you'll locate several massage centers on the beach.
3. Laem Singh:
Popular among the younger generation, it is perfect to have some relaxing moments and sunbathe, particularly at either end of the beach. Laem Singh Beach has many cozy beach eateries serving food, drinks, and also shisha.
4. Ya Noi Beach:
Ya Noi is a small beach cove in Southern Phuket that charms several visitors. The intermittent rocky formations are the highlights of this white sandy beach, which you can climb to capture Insta-worthy snaps. You can take part in a plethora of beachside activities here like fishing, snorkeling, or kayaking.
5. Surin Beach:
This beach is a favored destination for swimming, chilling on the sun loungers, and getting a rejuvenating Thai massage. Further, you can buy a cheap, tasty lunch from the nearby street vendors.
6. Paradise Beach:
As the name suggests, you are going to be mesmerized by the beautiful and secluded shoreline. The turquoise blue water with adorable little boats creates a lovely background. You will also find a theme park nestled at this beach.
7. Bangtao Beach:
Bangtao Beach is one of the biggest beaches of Phuket with a tropical setting. The beach area boasts top-class boutiques, five-star restaurants, and numerous hotels. The nightlife is also in full swing, thus a perfect place for party animals.
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Phuket In November
Which are the best places for a hot air balloon tour in Phuket?
Hot air balloon rides are so exciting and Chiang Mai is the perfect spot which many organizers opt for the balloon tour.
- Enjoy the beauty of Phuket in a Hot Air Balloon Flight during sunrise followed by champagne toast, international buffet breakfast, luxury spa visit and lunch with complimentary pickup and drop off service.
- You will get a bird's eye view of local temples, rice paddies and tropical forests during a one hour flight at sunrise.
- Your English speaking pilot will present a certificate with a champagne toast after you safely landed.
- The whole experience will cost your about USD 300 (19200 INR) per person.
Do Checkout: Unexplored Places In Phuket
Andamanda is the largest entertainment destination in Thailand with a themed leisure park, recreational features, shopping outlets, and much more. Spanning around 9.3 hectares of land, the park comprises a wide range of amusement features which includes a Thai-heritage themed water park, apart from other entertainment spaces.The water park is segregated into five distinct zones – the Coral World, The Pearl Palace, Emerald Forest, Great Andaman Bay and Naga Jungle. Together they offer over 12 adrenaline-pumping slides and nearly 36 activities that promise to entertain you all through. There are also special areas designed to keep little children engaged like the Flowrider which is a double surf simulator and a toddler splash zone.The lazy river that runs through the entire length of the park is the longest in Asia and the wave pool here generates waves that sometimes go almost 3 meters high, the highest among any pool in Southeast Asia.
Phuket Bird Park is the largest bird park in Thailand that is spread over an area close to 48560-square-meter land. It serves as the home to about 1000 different species of birds that have come all the way from Asia, Africa and South America. Apart from native and migratory birds, you will also come across some of the exotic birds like African crowned cranes, hornbills, Nicobar pigeons,ostriches and emus. Heading out on a wildlife tour, you will also be able to spot turkeys, chickens, fiery-coloured Siamese pheasants, and red-billed blue magpies. The park is home to alluring natural beauty that is dotted with beautiful gardens, lush green landscapes, and cascading waterfalls. During your visit, you must make sure that you spend time witnessing the innovative as well as impressive bird shows where these innocent creatures show off their skills. You can also have an interactive experience with some of the exotic members of the park like macaw, hornbill, parrot and many more. The park has also got three eateries that serve delectable local Thai as well as international cuisines. You can quench your thirst and delight your taste buds with the delicious bites. The park is also home to a souvenir store from where you can purchase lovely souvenirs and take them as memories to keep your trip alive all through your life.
Located at the southern end of Ton Sai Bay, Long Beach is one of the most laid back destinations for holiday makers who look for a tranquil escapade during vacation. Nestled under a canopy of palm trees, the Long Beach is a favourite of beachside tourists who look for walking in the soft, white sand of the seashore and indulge in various adventure sports. It is the only beach in Phuket where you can enjoy snorkelling directly from the beach. Stunning coral reefs and colourful marine life nestled under the shallow turquoise waters make Long Beach a diver’s dream destination. Being located at a walking distance from Tonsai Village tourists have easy access to the bars and restaurants and enjoy an electrifying nightlife with good food, music and dance.About 200 metres from the Long Beach is a rock popping up the surface of the water. Standing at its cliff you can spot the black tip reef sharks some of which stretch over one metre in length. There are a number of activities and amenities you can enjoy during your trip to this tropical paradise such as beach kayaking, volleyball, boat ride, Thai Spa massage and hiking to the viewpoint. After sunset the locals and tourists assemble at the beach for craziest beach parties with cocktails and lively music. It is also a tranquil haven for those who want to spend a laid back vacation by just reclining in a deck chair and watching a stunning sunset in the skyline. There are a number of plush resorts and cottages where you can enjoy comfortable accommodation along with the bonus of staying close to nature. Most of these resorts have fine dining and take away services of authentic Thai cuisines prepared with fresh organic ingredients.