Popular Germany Packages
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 68000.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 72000.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 75000.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 84999.0|
|15 Days 14 Nights||₹ 165999.0|
Germany ToursBrowse through a wide range of Germany Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Germany vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Are you ready to experience the kaleidoscopic culture of Europe through the Germany tour packages from Thrillophilia? These packages are designed with the sole interest to offer the best experience to you. According to your taste palate, the tours are customizable and can integrate your desires to make your vacation even more memorable.
One of the best aspects of these Germany packages is the discounts and offers that make the trip even more enticing. With the tailor-made tour packages just for you, you can explore the rugged topography of Germany. You can walk along the Berlin wall or admire wildlife at Berchtesgaden National Park. Moreover, you can also sample the delicious local cuisines of Germany with these tour packages.
If you are a nature lover, then it is impossible to conclude the Germany tours without visiting the Rhine Valley or The Black Forest. However, if you want to appease the romantic desires of your heart, you can admire the elegance of the Neuschwanstein Castle. In case, you want to know more about the rich culture of Germany, then visiting Museum Island is an excellent idea. You can also partake in various exciting activities like sledding, skiing, and much more for a much-needed adrenaline boost. No matter what the choice of your vacation is, we offer you the best deals and make your trip the best you ever had.
People Also Ask About Germany Tours
Which are the best Germany tour packages?Here are some of the best Germany tour packages:1. Germany Tour Package from India | Book Now @ Flat 20% Off
2. Germany Tour Package From Mumbai | Book Now @ 27% Off
3. Europe Tour Package From Chennai 2021 | Book @ Flat 20% Off
What are the best places to visit during the Germany tour?
1. Berlin's Brandenburg Gate: One of the most iconic attraction sites in Germany tour packages is Berlin's Brandenburg Gate. Constructed in honor of King Frederick William II and inspired from the Acropolis located in Athena, the structure has witnessed the tumultuous history of Germany and stood the test of time with grace.
Credited to be the first-ever neoclassical structure in the city, the gate is simply impressive. With a staggering 26 meters, the structure has six columns with a chariot ridden by horses on the top. Visiting this spectacular landmark will give you an intriguing insight into Germany’s culture.
Location: Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
2. Cologne Cathedral: Visiting Cologne and missing a tour of the impressive Cologne Cathedral is an unwise decision. Also known as Kölner Dom, this mesmerizing cathedral is one of the biggest in the entirety of Europe. Situated in close proximity to River Rhine, the imposing cathedral will simply take your breath away with the astounding Gothic architecture.
When you go inside, the magnificent internal decors will make the place even more appealing to you. Apart from 56 pillars, there is also a high altar. Here, you will find the Reliquary of the Three Kings.
Location: Domkloster 4, 50667 Köln, Germany
3. The Black Forest: Extending about 160 km, the Black Forest is one of the most densely covered hills in Europe. If you have a passion for adventurous activities, then hiking in this mesmerizing forest will give you the thrill of your life. Moreover, there are many other spots that you can explore.
For instance, you can ski at Todtnau, or you can admire the magnificence of the Black Forest Open Air Museum in Triberg. Furthermore, you can also opt for the impressive Black Forest Railway, which runs between Singen and Offenburg. You will come across lush pine covers and cozy villages.
Location: Baden-Württemberg, southwest Germany
4. The Ultimate Fairytale Castle: If you have always wanted to visit the Disney castles in real life, the Germany packages might provide you the opportunity. The Neuschwanstein Castle, also known as the Ultimate Fairytale Castle, is the main inspiration behind the now-famous park castles of Disney. Constructed by King Ludwig II from 1869 to 1886, this castle is one of the most romantic attraction sites in Germany.
The breathtaking natural beauty surrounding the magical castle is simply impossible to pen. Here, you can opt for different guided tours that will offer you more information in the lavish interior areas.
Location: Bavaria, Germany
5. Miniatur Wunderland and the Historic Port of Hamburg: Right in the center of the Port of Hamburg lies the spectacular Miniatur Wunderland. It is basically the biggest model railway system in the world and also boasts of a miniature airport. With the above 12000 meters track, the model has sections that can manage 890 trains.
In order to have the best experience, you can book behind-the-scenes tours. It will be fun to explore this unique world. Moreover, you must also visit the Port of Hamburg, which is often lovingly nicknamed as the "Gateway to Germany."
Location: Kehrwieder 2/Block D, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
6. The Rhine Valley: One of the most gorgeous and vital waterways that stretches all over Europe is the Rhine River. Though there are numerous spots that you can travel to admire the beauty of this river, nothing is more magnificent than the Upper Middle Rhine Valley area. This 67-kilometer stretch of land extends from Bingen to Koblenz.
The charisma of this place exudes from the sixty small medieval towns, numerous vineyards, and castle ruins that once shaped the course of the land. You can start the journey either by boat or car and admire the mesmerizing views.
Location: Rhineland-Palatinate and Hesse, Germany
7. Berlin's Museum Island: Stretching between Kupfergraben and River Spree, the Museum Island, also known as Museumsinsel, is an enigmatic vision. The island hosts a group of five (now six) globally significant museums. These were constructed on the direct order of the Prussian Kings from 1830-1930. Moreover, the museum complex gained the title of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1999.
First, the Old Museum, also known as The Altes Museum, was built in 1830. Then came the New Museum or Neues Museum in 1859, followed by the Old national Gallery or the Alte Nationalgalerie in 1876. After that, the Bode Museum and Pergamon Museum were constructed in 1904 and 1930, respectively. The latest addition is the Humboldt Forum launched in 2020.
Location: Spree Island, Mitte, Berlin, Germany
8. Zugspitze Massif: Located on the border between Austria and Germany, Zugspitze is the highest mountain in Germany. With an altitude of 2962 meters, the majestic mountain offers ethereal panoramic views. There are two different ways you can reach the eastern summit. One is via the cable car, also known as Bayerische Zugspitzbahn.
Another is by boarding the railway, Tiroler Zugspitzbahn that will drop you off at Zugspitzkamm. From there, you will need to take a cable car in order to reach Zugspitz-Westgipfel station, which has an altitude of 2950 meters.
Location: On the border between Austria and Germany
9. The Island of Rügen: One of the most fascinating areas to explore in the Germany tours is the beautiful island of Rügen. Though it is separated from Germany via Strelasund, it is still one of the most popular and gorgeous Baltic Islands. Here, the diversification in topography is simply breathtaking.
You will come across flat areas, hills, peninsula, beaches, and even lagoons. There are numerous spots that you can explore. You can visit the Jasmund National Park and admire the wildlife that includes white-tailed eagles and other notable species.
Location: North-east part of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
10. Königssee: Königssee, also known as the King's Lake, offers gorgeous scenic visuals to the tourists. The picturesque beauty of nature around the lake is bound to mesmerize you. Moreover, if you are an adventure fanatic, you will find that biking and hiking here is an absolute delight.
You can opt for a boat trip to the Pilgrimage Chapel of St. Bartholomew and admire the 17th-century architecture. Another UNESCO World Heritage Site that you can explore is the Berchtesgaden National Park. The breathtaking beauty of the place will mesmerize you greatly.
Location: Bavaria, South Germany
11. Rothenburg ob der Tauber: If you are a romantic at heart, then exploring the hidden nooks and corners of this charming medieval town will make your heart swoon. Rothenburg ob der Tauber, situated on the banks of the mesmerizing River Tauber, is simply charismatic.
There are numerous landmarks that you can visit such as the Council Tavern, known as Ratstrinkstube, St. James's Church, the Imperial City Museum, and many more. Simply taking a leisurely stroll along with your partner on the old roads will give you a cozy vibe. The timeless elegance of the buildings here will leave you breathless.
Location: Ansbach district, Mittelfranken, Bavaria, South-central Germany
12. Sanssouci Park and Palace: Constructed by Frederick the Great, a Prussian King, as his summer abode, the Sanssouci Palace and the park surrounding it is simply spectacular. The park consists of several greenhouses, a Baroque-style flower garden, and numerous fruit trees. Strolling along the park will offer you impressive scenic views.
The Sanssouci Palace has an elliptical dome and is famous for its intriguing interior décor. It is truly one of the best places to visit in the Germany tour packages. Moreover, you can also explore the different park buildings such as the Chinese House or the Picture Gallery.
Location: Potsdam, near Berlin, Germany
What are the best things to do during the Germany tour?
1. Walk along the Berlin Wall: If you are a history lover, then exploring the historical remnants of Berlin will be the highlight of your Germany packages. The heavily inspired wall memorial lies between what was once the West and East Germany.
Here, you can be part of that history by indulging in videos and audios that are available here. Moreover, you can also explore the museum and understand more about the events that lead to the formation and later breakdown of the wall.
Location: Bernauer Str. 111, 13355 Berlin, Germany
2. Relax at The English Garden: If you are tired of touring the museums and iconic landmarks, you can take a sigh of relief at this wonderful garden. Englischer Garten, also known as The English Garden, is one of the most beautiful and well-maintained landscapes in Munich.
Here, you will come across mesmerizing trails, a gorgeous canal, and spectacular wooden bridges. Moreover, you can also surf and swim at the canal, or if you just want to soak up the tranquil vibe, you can sit under the trees and rejuvenate.
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
3. Explore Marienplatz: Located at the heart of Munich, the Marienplatz consists of an impressive Town hall, spectacular neo-Gothic buildings, and the famous clock tower. One of the most highly popular tourist attraction sites is the clock tower, where people gather around Glockenspiel to observe the chiming of the clock.
You can listen to the astounding street musicians and stroll around the area. No wonder it is listed as a must-visit place in the Germany tours.
Location: Marienplatz, 80331 München, Germany
4. Admire the Mercedes Benz Museum: If you are an automobile lover, then a trip to the Mercedes Benz Museum is a must thing to do on the Germany tour. The building has eight floors where you can start the journey of the origin of Mercedes Benz.
Here, you will get to know the earliest models, the visions of the company, and their futuristic ideas and designs. Moreover, you can also purchase miniature models as souvenirs and have the experience of a lifetime.
Location: Mercedesstraße 100, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
5. Pay homage at the Aachen Cathedral: Also known as the Imperial Cathedral, the Aachen Cathedral is actually the oldest cathedral in the entirety of Northern Europe. Paying homage in this cathedral is one of the most revered things to do in the Germany tour packages.
The church opened in 935 and was crucial between the time period 936-1531. It served as the church which arranged the coronation for 30 kings and 12 queens in Germany.
Location: Domhof 1, 52062 Aachen, Germany
6. Visit the Berchtesgaden National Park: The Berchtesgaden National Park shares its borders with the Free State of Bavaria, Berchtesgadener Land, and Austria. Opened in 1978, the national park was established in an effort to offer protection to the endangered Berchtesgaden Alps.
You can opt for different activities here, such as hiking, cycling, etc. Moreover, you will also come across a wide range of flora and fauna.
Location: Berchtesgadener Str. 91, 83486 Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden, Germany
7. Discover history at Trier: Known as the country’s oldest town, Trier is an enigma in itself. It has 2000-years worth of history in its nooks and corners and is one of the most magnificent places to discover history in the Germany packages. There are countless things that remain here waiting to be explored.
For instance, you can start with the famous Porta Nigra and then explore the other ancient remnants. After that, you can visit the hamlet villages and spectacular vineyards while tasting the delectable local cuisine in the town of Trier.
Location: Near Luxembourg, Germany
What is the best time to visit Germany?
The best time to visit Germany is in the summer season that extends from May to September. During this period, the weather is pleasant, and the temperature remains below 20 degrees Celsius. Thus, you can try out different activities and explore various areas with ease.
How to reach Germany?
There are four distinct ways that you can reach Germany – air, rail, bus, and sea. Germany has numerous international airports such as Frankfurt Airport., Munich International Airport, Hamburg Airport, etc. There are different railway networks that connect Germany with neighboring countries like Denmark, Switzerland, etc.
Eurolines has a German partner that runs the bus operations in Germany, connecting it with other European countries. Moreover, the sea route can also be selected for transport from Scandinavia.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Germany?
It takes approximately 6-12 weeks to get a visa to Germany. The time needed to process the visa from the interview with the consulate is considered here. If you want to travel to Germany, you must imitate the process of obtaining the visa at least 4-5 months before the holiday.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Germany?
The cost of a tourist visa in Germany is €80 per adult. However, the children with ages ranging from 6-12 will need to pay €40. Also, people from countries that have specific visa agreements only have to pay €35.
How much does it cost to tour Germany?
The average daily cost of an individual in Germany ranges from €42 to €268. Thus, the average cost for an adult for a weeklong tour in Germany ranges from €296 to €1878.
How many days are enough in Germany?
3-7 days are enough to explore the different areas of Germany. Within this time period, you can visit Berlin, Munich, Potsdam, Aachen, etc. Moreover, you will also admire the numerous iconic structures, taste the delectable cuisine and opt for some adventurous activities.
What are the best adventure activities to do in Germany?
1. Opt for skiing: One of the most exciting things to do in Germany tours is to try out skiing at the Bavarian Alps, which boasts slopes of 80 miles. You can try to explore the linked ski areas of Kanzelwand and Fellhorn.
2. Experience a sky tent: Did you know that there are sky tents that actually hang from trees to offer a picturesque view of the surroundings. One of the most thrilling activities to undertake in Germany tour packages is to experience a night in these tents.
3. Partake in sledding: If you are an adventure fanatic, you must try out sledding in the snow-covered majestic Wallberg Mountain. Here, the strict of the sled run is above 4 miles and offers the thrill of a lifetime.
4. Try paragliding: One of the most thrill-inducing activities to try out in the Germany packages is paragliding. You can chase the adrenaline rush as you admire the beauty of the Bavarian Alps.
5. Experience racing: Can you imagine riding a BMW M5 at one of the highly popular race circuits in the world? The thrill alone will offer your unforgettable memories, making this activity one of the best to opt for in Germany tours.
What are the best things to do in Germany at night?
1. Tour the DDR Museum: One of the best things to do at night in the Germany tour packages is to visit and uncover history at the DDR Museum. Here, the exhibits are not encased in glass, and the visitors can touch and interact with the displays.
2. Opt for a brewery tour: The prevalent Beer culture in Berlin needs proper exploration. That is why you must choose to experience the adventure of the brewery tours as part of the Germany tour packages.
3. Explore the night culture: It is true that Germany has a voracious nightlife and parties continue till late at night. You can join an enthusiastic pub crawl and explore the different pubs and have unfiltered fun.
4. Enjoy the night show at Charlottenburg Palace: Built in the 17th century, the Charlottenburg Palace was previously the summer house of Sophie Charlotte. Opting for the night shows will offer you an insight into the intriguing decor, making the inclusion of this place in the Germany tour packages worth it.
5. Visit different restaurants: With a wide range of restaurants with different cuisines, Germany is surely a paradise for food lovers. You can visit numerous restaurants and taste the delicious food in the Germany tour packages.