Popular Kenya Packages
|9 Days 8 Nights||₹ 115000|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 169000|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 127000|
|12 Days 11 Nights||₹ 162000|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 86616|
Kenya tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Kenya Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kenya vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The Kenya tour packages from Thrillophilia are a fine opportunity to all the adventure lovers, wildlife fanatics and everyone in between who wishes to witness some of the once in a lifetime occurings. Now you don't have to delay those international holiday plans because our Kenya packages are specially crafted to let you experience the brilliant landscapes, flora and fauna, a rich cultural heritage and much more at unbelievably handsome prices.
Moreover, our Kenya tours can be taken almost all through the year as the climate in the country remains perfect for outdoor activities. And if you can't find the perfect match to your travel itinerary then fret not, because we also offer the option of customizing the Kenya trip to your preferences. Add or remove any items, activities or experiences with the assistance from a smooth customer service to have the most memorable time.
All the Kenya tours offered by Thrillophilia are also curated in such a manner that it impresses travelers and adventure seekers of all kinds. By taking part in these tours you will be able to learn more about various natural phenomena from the expert masai mara wildlife experts as well as you will also get to know more about the traditions and culture of the people of Kenya.
Whether you are on a family escapade, a romantic getaway or a thrilling vacation with friends we have you covered with amazing deals, easy of booking and a wide selection of facilities available. Besides these, we have also updated our safety features for accommodation, travels and others to ensure that you have a sound and stree-free travels to Kenya.
People Also Ask About Kenya Tours
Which are the best Kenya tour packages?Here are some of the best Kenya tour packages:
1. Kenya Safari Tour And Mombasa Beach
2. Thrilling Vacation Of Kenya In 7 Days 2020 | Flat 15% Off
3. Maasai Mara And Lake Nakuru Tour In Kenya
4. Experience Kenya Over 9 Days
5. Visit The Lakes And Masai Mara Reserve In Nairobi
What are the famous places to see in Kenya?1. Amboseli National Reserve: Located in the southern part of Kenya and embraced by the largest peak of Africa Kilimanjaro, Amboseli National Reserve has been habitat to thousands of elephants, hundreds of big cats and herds of zebras, giraffes and buffaloes. The park stretches up to 392 square kilometers and is a relished place for animal lovers.
2. Mombasa: Mombasa, also known as the white and blue city of Kenya is the largest port and second biggest city of Kenya. Mombasa is a city of diverse cultures, art and cuisines. It is an exotic place full of marine life, beaches, markets and monuments. The key attractions are Fort Jesus, Haller Park, Mombasa Marine National Park, North and South coast beaches.
3. Tsavo National Park: Named after the Tsavo river that flows through the park, Tsavo National Park is one of the oldest and largest that makes four percent of Kenya’s landmass.
The park is divided into the east and west sections. Tsavo East features Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow of the world and Tsavo West features Mzima Springs which is home to elephant, leopard, hippo, Nile crocodile and fish swims.
4. Lamu Island: Built in mangrove timber and coral stone, Lamu Island is known for its coral stone buildings, endless white sand beaches and luxurious resorts. Lamu Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is characterized by marvelous carved doors, painted ceilings and verandas. Dhows and donkeys are common modes of transportation.
5. Lake Nakuru National Park: Lake Nakuru National Park is a bird lover's paradise and is full of hills and forests. It drives millions of pink flamingos to the alkaline waters of Lake Nakuru during the peak season. It is one of the finest parks which hosts rare Rothschild’s Giraffe along with white rhino. It is also home to Kenya’s largest population of black rhinos.
6. Malindi: Malindi is a bustling port town known for its beach resorts, fresh seafood and a blend of historic and modern tourist spots. The beaches are perfect for adventure lovers who would love surfing, skiing and diving. The Marafa Depression, also called Hell's Kitchen or Nyari locally, a naturally shaped set of sandstone, Malindi Museum, Watamu beach are the top attractions.
7. Maasai Mara National Reserve: Maasai Mara National Reserve is primarily open grassland and is a site of the world’s great wildebeest migration. The reserve is home to Africa’s big five besides hippos, hyenas, gazelles, cheetahs and more than 500 bird species. It’s the best place to enjoy game viewing, Camping and balloon safari during Kenya Tour Packages.
8. Nairobi: Nairobi, popularly known as “Green City in the Sun” is the capital and largest city of Kenya. Nairobi National Park gives a unique experience of on-foot experience and seeing wildlife with a backdrop of the city skylines. It’s a city full of architecture, wildlife, museums and fancy shopping malls.
9. Samburu National Reserve: Embrace the adventurous journey through the peaceful Samburu National Reserve which is a mixture of grassland vegetation, thorn trees and riverine forests. The reserve is rich in rare species such as the Somali Ostrich, Grevy Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk and the Beisa Oryx. Local Samburu tribesman help in experiencing the best of the reserve.
10. Mount Kenya National Park: Mount Kenya is an extinct volcano and the second highest peak in Africa. The scenery of the snowy peaks, lakes and glaciers of this World Heritage Site is mesmerizing.
It covers a wide variety of wildlife which include elephants, white-tailed mongoose and white colobus monkeys. Tourists can enjoy cave exploration, camping and mountain climbing during Kenya Tour Packages.
What are the best things to do in Kenya?1. Watch the Great Migration in Masai Mara: The great migration in masai mara is one such great phenomenon that attracts tourists from all over the countr.
The event of migration from the neighboring serengeti plains takes place in between the months of July and October. You will get to see a number of wild animals like wildebeest, antelope and zebra migrating from the serengeti plains to masai mara. This is a unique phenomenon and should not be missed.
2. Soak up sea, sun & sand at Diani: Diani happens to be one of the pristine coastlines of Kenya where tourists love to marvel alongwith their loved ones.
The coastline stretches about 11 miles and is widely famous for its white powdery sandy and jade colored water that are protected by the beautiful coral ridges. Diani is also known for a number of outdoor sports like kitesurfing, skydiving, snorkeling, jet skiing , restaurants, and beachfront bars.
3. Foster orphaned elephants (or a blind rhino): The sheldrick wildlife trust is one of the most reputed trusts that have been very incremental in saving more than hundred baby elephants and rhino from almost death like conditions.
In the course of your Kenya holiday package, you will be getting a chance to pamper these endangered creatures. The trust was brought into being in the year 1977 by two conservation pioneers named David and Dame Daphne Sheldrick.
4. Ride the new Nairobi-Mombasa train: The Nairobi - Mombasa train is also known as Lunatic Experience which made its first sun in the year 1901. The name given to the train is because of the crazy ideal to construct a railroad through the african bush.
The route was completely modernised in the year 2017. Riding the train during Kenya Tour Packages will give you a wonderful experience and you will also be able to sight the brilliant lush greenery on the sides as well as various notable landmarks.
5. Sail the Lamu Archipelago by dhow: Sailing the Lamu Archipelago by dhow will take you down the memory lane to the golden age of Swahili culture. The lamu island on the north happens to be the last great outpost of traditional shows. These dhows were once upon a time considered to be the main form of transport in between East Africa, middle east and India.
What are the best wildlife parks and sanctuaries in Kenya?1. Maasai Mara: Masai Mara happens to be one of the most sought after wildlife parks and sanctuaries in Kenya that is visited by a large number of foreign tourists. The natural reserve is located to the south west of kenya and is merged with the serengeti national park.
The park is home to more than 95 different species of mammals, 570 different species of birds, and many endangered species as well. Tourists come over to this park on Kenya Tour Packages to witness the great migration movement as well as head out on game drives to have close encounters with the animals.
2. Amboseli National Park: Amboseli national park nestles on the foothills of mount kilimanjaro and is considered as one of the best national parks in Kenya because of its signature sighting of gigantic elephants. One more best part of this park is that it offers picture perfect views of dusk and dawn.
3. Tsavo National Park: Tsavo national park is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Kenya that has got a very wide expanse and covers a number of rocky landscapes, sparse grasslands, and extinct volcanoes. The park is segregated into two parts namely the East national park and west national park.
4. Aberdare National Park: The Aberdare national park rests close to the Aberdare mountain range. The park was established to protect the slopes and moorland of the mountains from being washed up.
The park is home to the second largest herds of the endangered species of Black Rhino. You will also be able to spot African elephants, black leopards and bongo antelopes during Kenya Tour Packages.
What is the best time to visit Kenya?The best time to visit Kenya would be from the month of July to the month of September. In this period of the year tourists from all over the world travel to Kenya to witness the great migration of the wildebeest and zebra.
If you wish to spend time in a phase of year when there would be very few tourists, then you can book your Kenya holiday package in the rainy season and admire the striking emerald vegetation all around.
How to reach Kenya?The easiest and convenient way to reach Kenya would be by taking a direct flight to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or Moi International Airport. The airports are located at a distance of 15 km and 9 km from the city centre respectively.
You can book direct flights from major international airports of India through Jet Airways, British Airways, China Southern, Emirates, KLM, Saudia, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Swiss, Etihad Airways, Air France, Air Mauritius, Ethiopian Airlines, Lufthansa, and Egypt Air.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Kenya?The time duration for getting a visa to Kenya would take about 14 business days as per the official Kenyan Consulates. However, the duration solely depends on the embassy to be contacted. It can also get approved between 2 and 15 days of application.
What is the cost for a tourist visa in Kenya?The tourist visa in Kenya would cost about $51. Taking this tourist visa in Kenya, you will be able to stay for a period of 90 days and if you wish to stay any longer then you can also renew the same in immigration department. However, the maximum duration of stay for a tourist visa is not more than 180 days.
Which is the cheapest city in Kenya?Kabarnet is considered to be the cheapest city in Kenya where you can spend time without spending much. This city is home to a number of beautiful resorts, exhibition halls, and guests houses.
You will get to enjoy comfortable accommodation, great entertainment, and delectable local cuisine to delight your taste buds in the course of your stay in Kabarnet, Kenya.
How can I travel to Kenya on a budget?Kenya happens to be one of the budget destinations in the world where you can enjoy your holiday vacation on a budget. You should plan out your Tour packages of Kenya to cut your expenses in such a manner that the per day expenditure KES11,885 ($111).
The average daily price that you will be spending on food will be around KES2,534 ($24) and KES3,220 ($30) on local transportation. The cost of hotel stays for a couple is about KES6,108 ($57). If you are planning to stay for a week in Kenya, then the total expenditure would be around KES166,390 ($1,549) for two people.
How many days are enough in Kenya?You would at least need to spend 3 to 4 days in kenya to visit all the important landmarks and take part in some safari tours inside the dense emerald forest covers.
You should spend one day touring in and around the city of Nairobi and a complete day in Masai Mara during your Kenya tours.
What languages are spoken in Kenya?Kenya happens to be a multilingual country where the widely spoken languages are Bantu Swahili Language and English. The english language is said to have been inherited in the course of colonial rule. There are a number of regional languages like Niger-Congo, Nilo-Saharan, Cushitic, Semitic, etc.
What are the best ways to commute around Kenya?The best way to commute around Kenya would be by a bus as it is very much cheaper than other means of transport like trains and flight.
The bus services are fast as well as frequent to almost all the important places. They are also considered safe to travel from one place to another in daylight hours.
What can you see in Kenya in 3 days?Three days are enough to cover all the important places in Kenya. You can curate your Kenya tours in the following way:
- Day 1: Nairobi Tour.
- Day 2: Amboseli Tour.
- Day 3: Masai Mara National Park tour.
How is Kenya weather?The weather of Kenya is both dry and wet because of its presence close to the equator. It experiences a real summer and a real winter as well. The day time temperature range of Kenya remains in between 20°C/68°F and 28°C/82°F.
What are the best wildlife safaris to explore in Kenya?1. Masai Mara National Reserve: Masai Mara National Reserve happens to be one of the popular safari park in Kenya. This park is mainly famous for its great herds of plains that house Masai Lions, Tanzanian Cheetahs, and African Leopards.
Tourists from all over the world visit this park on Kenya tours to witness the great migration, which happens to be the annual movement of zebra, wildebeest, and gazelle to and from the Serengeti in Tanzania.
2. Lake Nakuru National Park: Lake nakuru national park is widely popular for its amazing flamingoes. There are about a million pink flamingos in the park that flock on the shores of the lakes.
Apart from flamingoes, the park is also home to white rhinos, warthogs, giraffes, zebras, hippos, ostriches and lions. This national park is located at a distance of about 170 km from the city centre of Nairobi, which you can reach by road.
3. Amboseli National Park: The amboseli national park is home to about 370 different species of birds and wild animals such as zebras, wildebeest, spotted hyenas, lions, cheetahs, giraffes, buffalo, warthogs, impalas, jackals and leopards. The best time to visit this national park would be from the month of June to the month of October. You can take a short flight from Nairobi or else drive for four hours to reach the park.
4. Tsavo National Parks: Tsavo National Parks happen to be one of the largest protected wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya which offers some of the massive landscapes to explore.
You will be able to sight some elephants, giraffes, serval cat, leopard, cheetah, lion,oryx, gazelle, striped hyena, impala, buffalo, antelope, and approximately 500 species of birds on your Kenya tours. This national park is also home to two iconic trees namely the Baobab and the Doum Palm.
Which are the best cities to explore in Kenya?1. Nairobi: Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya is the most developed of all cities and is a hub of all commercial and tourism activities. Nairobi is home to a number of important landmarks where tourists love to marvel.
Some of the most sought after places in Nairobi are National Museum, Railway Museum, Karen Blixen, Karura Forest, Giraffe Centre, Ngong Hills, Blue Sky Tours in Diamond Plaza, David Sheldrick Trust Elephant Orphan Centre, Nairobi Arboretum, Panari Sky Centre, Bomas of Kenya, Uhuru Garden, Mamba Village, Paintball Fury Limited, Maasai Ostrich Farm, Paradise Lost, GP Karting, Village Market, August Memorial Park, KICC, Art Centres Kenya National Archives, KICC, Art Centres and Nairobi National Park.
2. Eldoret: Eldoret happens to be one of the fastest growing towns of Kenya that nestles in the lap of Cherangani Hills. The best part of this place is its verdant landscapes and is often referred to as one of the paradises in Africa. Tourists love to stay in this city because of its modern amenities, comfortable tays and upmarket vibe.
3. Tsavo: Tsavo is an attractive city located close to the river Tsavo. The city is widely famous for its national parks, resorts, wildlifes and beaches. You will surely fall in love with the vibe of the place and can indulge yourself in a number of water based activities. The most sought after water activities are diving, swimming and snorkelling.
4. Garissa: Garissa happens to be the capital city of Garissa County of Kenya. This place nestles in the former North Eastern Province. The city has been a commercial hub as well as the market centrer of Garissa county. The city attracts loads of foregin tourists as well as students every single year.
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Kenya?1. Clothing: It is at all times recommended to carry light and comfortable clothing with you for your Kenya packages. It is highly recommended to pack full sleeved and loose clothing to protect from insect bites. You should also carry comfortable walking shoes for those long walking tours on Tour packages of Kenya.
2. Toiletries and medicine: You should be very careful when planning out Kenya packages. It is highly recommended to take the required vaccinations before your Kenya tours as well as carry basic medicines and toiletries with you so that you don't face any inconveniences.
3. Beat the heat stuffs: You must carry a sunscreen lotion, hat, and water bottles to beat the scorching temperature of Kenya. The climatic condition of the kenya is very much dry and hot so you should also carry your water bottles to quench your thirst in the middle of those wilderness.
Which are the famous lakes to visit in Kenya?
Lakes in Kenya are tourist's attraction and are famous for most of the breathtaking experiences. Different lakes offer different appeals like some are home to the spectacular scenery of hot springs and geysers, lakes that are bird watchers paradise, lakes with islands etc. Some of the Lakes to visit:
- Lake Victoria - famous for fishing.
- Lake Nakuru - famous for birds like flamingos.
- Lake Naivasha - beautiful freshwater lake.
- Lake Elementeita – surrounded by Hills and Forests.
- Lake Baringo
- Lake Turkana
- Lake Magadi