Sri Lanka Tour Package
|Sri Lankan Adventure for Young Adults 18-35||6 Days|
|Weekend Island Break with Colombo and Bentota||3 Days|
|Tropical Sri Lanka | FREE Ella Train Ride||6 Days|
|Instagrammable Sri Lanka | FREE Excursion to Mirissa||5 Days|
|Exotic Sri Lanka | Couple Special||7 Days|
|Exclusive PREMIUM Sri Lanka | Romantic Escape||4 Days|
Sri Lanka Package - Browse through a wide range of Sri Lanka holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Sri Lanka vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Check out the wide range of Sri Lanka tour packages from Thrillophilia with a wide range of deals and attractive offers. We design these Sri Lanka trip packages keeping in mind your personal tastes and preferences. By offering various activities that you can add to your checklist, we offer an astounding experience that you will remember for years to come. Whether you are a solo traveler or traveling with your family, friends, or partner, we have attractive Sri Lanka travel packages for every kind. You can further customize these packages to suit your taste. By curating our Sri Lanka tour packages and letting you explore a wide range of itineraries, we enrich your travel experience.
We understand that the core idea of travelling is to bring people together, and therefore create opportunities for you to make fascinating memories with us. Sri Lanka offers a wonderful contrast of thrill and tranquillity and Sri Lanka Holiday Packages gives you a taste of both. By booking these packages, you can stay in some of the most luxurious hotels in Sri Lanka at pocket-friendly prices. Whether you want a short tour covering all the major tourist spots, or an extended trip covering the entire country, we have it all for you.
From sightseeing tours to scrumptious meals to cultural performances, our Sri Lanka tours make sure your experience is exotic and surreal. We have special Sri Lanka honeymoon packages, adventure packages, and tour packages that offer a complete overview of Sri Lanka and its rich culture and heritage. Our services are flawless and they enrich your experience in this foreign country where there is no dearth of natural and man-made splendours. By availing these Sri Lanka trip packages, we allow you to spend your holiday anyway you want to and make special memories that will always stay with you. With this, you get the optimum amount of luxury and comfort and a happening itinerary.
Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Kolkata, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Chennai, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Mumbai, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Bangalore, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Pune, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Cochin, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Hyderabad
1.Colombo: The vibrant capital of Sri Lanka, Colombo seamlessly blends modernity with rich history. Nestled on the island's western coast, this bustling city is a mosaic of colonial architecture, bustling markets, and serene lakes. With the Colombo tour package, marvel at the cultural tapestry, encompassing temples, mosques, and churches, reflecting the nation's harmonious coexistence.
2.Kandy: Nestled in the heart of Sri Lanka, Kandy is a city adorned with lush greenery and cultural treasures. With the Kandy tour package, explore the home to the sacred Temple of the Tooth as it echoes with religious fervor and ancient traditions. The picturesque Kandy Lake and scenic landscapes add to the city's charm, making it a cultural gem.
4.Anuradhapura: With the Anuradhapura tour package, visit an ancient city in Sri Lanka that stands as a testament to the island's historical grandeur. Founded in the 4th century BCE, it served as the capital for centuries. The sacred Bo Tree, the Ruwanwelisaya Stupa, and other architectural marvels echo the city's significance as a center of Buddhism and civilization.
5.Jaffna: A cultural hub in Sri Lanka's northern reaches, Jaffna beckons with its unique charm. Explore its vibrant markets, historic temples, and the iconic Jaffna Fort. Immerse yourself in the local Tamil culture, savoring traditional cuisine. Book a Jaffna tour package for an enriching journey through this captivating region's history and heritage.
6.Sri Jayawardenepura: Sri Lanka's administrative capital, it offers a tranquil escape near Colombo. Explore its lush parks, like Diyatha Uyana, and historical sites like the Parliament Complex. A Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte provides a serene experience, unveiling the city's modernity and cultural gems, from museums to vibrant local markets.
7.Galle: A coastal jewel in southern Sri Lanka, Galle is famous for its Dutch colonial architecture, vibrant markets, and the iconic Galle Fort. Wander through cobblestone streets lined with boutique shops and cafés. A Galle tour package unveils the city's rich history and scenic beauty, creating a captivating experience by the Indian Ocean.
8. Nuwara Eliya: Book Sri Lanka travel packages and see the picturesque hill station. Nuwara Eliya captivates with its lush tea plantations, cool climate, and colonial charm. Explore scenic landscapes like Gregory Lake and Hakgala Botanical Gardens. A Nuwara Eliya tour package provides an escape into the misty highlands, showcasing the region's natural beauty & tea culture.
9.Ella: Nestled in Sri Lanka's central highlands, Ella beckons with its breathtaking landscapes and laid-back ambiance. Surrounded by tea plantations and mist-covered hills, it's a haven for hikers and nature enthusiasts. An Ella tour package provides an immersive journey through waterfalls, tea estates, and the iconic Ella Rock, revealing the region's unparalleled beauty.
10.Trincomalee: On Sri Lanka's northeastern coast, Trincomalee unveils a paradise of pristine beaches and historical treasures. Explore the iconic Koneswaram Temple, the serene Marble Beach, and the vibrant local markets. A Trincomalee tour package offers an enchanting escape, blending cultural richness with the tranquility of the Indian Ocean.
Getting a Sri Lanka visa is a straightforward process, catering to diverse travel needs. Visitors can apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) online, simplifying the pre-arrival procedure. The ETA is available for tourism, business, and transit purposes. Travelers fill out an online application, providing essential details such as passport information, travel itinerary, and accommodation details. The approval process is usually swift, and once granted, the ETA is linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
It is advisable to apply well in advance of the planned travel date. The Sri Lanka visa allows for a stay of up to 30 days, extendable if necessary. It is essential to carry a printed or digital copy of the approved ETA when entering the country. Overall, the online visa system streamlines the entry process, ensuring a hassle-free start to exploring the diverse landscapes and rich cultural heritage of Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka can be visited all year round and choosing the best time to visit Sri Lanka depends on your preferences and the experiences. Book a Sri Lanka trip package and have diverse experiences year-round with different facets of this captivating island.
Peak Season: The peak season, from December to April, offers idyllic weather across the island, making it perfect for beach lovers and cultural explorers. If you are in Sri Lanka during this period, make sure not to miss Christmas and Tamil New Year celebrations.
Shoulder Season: For a balanced compromise between weather and affordability, the shoulder seasons of May and September to November present good weather. During these periods, you can enjoy pleasant weather with occasional rainfall, fewer tourists, and the opportunity to explore Sri Lanka's attractions with a more relaxed atmosphere.
Waning Season However, if you prefer fewer crowds and lower prices, the waning season from May to August could be ideal, especially for those interested in exploring the lush green landscapes of Sri Lanka.
If you are planning to book your Sri Lanka Trip packages, the best and most convenient way to reach Sri Lanka from India is by air. Many metropolitan cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai provide flights to the International Airport in Sri Lanka
From India- New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai.
To Sri Lanka- Colombo
Average Flight time- The direct flights may take 1.5- 3.5 hours.
Airlines- Air India, Sri Lankan Airlines, Indigo, Spicejet
Major Cities :
From India- New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai
To Sri Lanka- Colombo
Layover cities- Chennai, Bengaluru
Average Flight time- The connecting ones may take 6-12 hours
Here are some of the best places to visit in Sri Lanka
1. Gangaramaya Temple: This is a popular Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka featuring exceptional architecture and surrounded by tranquillity and calmness. The main attraction of this place is the gigantic Buddha statue, with the temple ceilings depicting paintings that narrate his life. This 19th-century temple attracts tourists from all over the world, every year. This place is not just a spiritual abode, and apart from its stunning architecture, it is also a learning centre with the Sri Jinarathana Training Institute located inside it. If you are a spiritual lover you must include this in your Sri Lanka tour package.
Entry Fee: Rs 100.
Timing: 6 AM to 10 PM.
2. Dehiwala Zoo: Be sure to include one of the oldest zoos in Asia in your Sri Lanka tour Packages. This place, also known as the National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka, has over 2500 animals, reptiles, birds, amphibians, and butterflies. There are species that are native to Sri Lanka as well as various animals from faraway countries. Apart from the animal species, the lush greenery surrounding this place is also quite attractive and diverse. While here, you can interact with some harmless mammals and birds, and observe the lifecycle of several animals. If you are a wildlife lover you must include this place in your Sri Lanka tour package
Location: Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia.
Entry Fee: Rs 700.
Timing: 8:30 AM to 6 PM.
3. National Museum: This 19th-century museum is the largest in Sri Lanka and holds some fascinating collections including the throne and the crown of Kandyan kings. The museum is a two-storied building situated amidst a well-maintained lawn with banyan trees providing ample shade. The place is also famous for housing a fourth-century statue of Buddha, located right in the lobby. You will also get to see fascinating demon masks, carvings, statues, and ancient art. It also has some relics from the colonial period, such as ancient swords and guns. If you are a history buff you must include this place in your sri lanka trip packages.
Location: Sir Marcus Fernando Mawatha, Colombo.
Entry Fee: Rs 500.
Timing: 9 AM to 5 PM.
4. Bundala National Park: The Bundala National Park is a heaven for bird-watchers, with more than 200 colourful and vibrant bird species living here. Spanning a huge area of 6216 hectares, this place boasts an amazing topography featuring sand dunes, lagoons, marshes, and scrubs. Several water bird species arrive here, attracted to the lagoons. There are about 50 migratory bird species you can find here as well. To see them all, you must include this place in your Sri Lanka tour packages.
Location: Weligatta, Bundala.
Entry Fee: Rs 442 + vehicle charges.
Timing: 9 AM to 7 PM.
5. Sinharaja Forest Reserve: This national park in Sri Lanka is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is filled with native animal and plant species, and is the last stretch of tropical rainforest in the country. The thick vegetation consisting of tropical trees create a canopy of sorts. Here, you can see animals like langurs, elephants, and leopards, as well as tree frogs, hump-nosed vipers, and pit vipers. Some of the bird species you can see here include the Crested Drongo, Orange Billed Babbler, Red Faced Malkoha, and Blue Magpie. You should make sure to add this place to your sri lanka travel packages itinerary.
Entry Fee: Rs 644.
Timing: 6:30 AM to 6 PM.
6. Galle Dutch Fort: This fort was built by the Portuguese while they were ruling in Sri Lanka and was later modernized by the Dutch. Today, it is a world heritage site, thanks to its astounding blend of European and South Asian architecture. This place displays a subtle blend of antiquity and old architecture in the midst of breathtaking natural beauty. The intricate artworks on the walls of the fort will leave you fascinated.
Location: Church St, Galle.
7. Royal Palace of Kandy: This magnificent royal palace used to be the home of the Sri Lankan monarchs once upon a time.
While on Sri Lanka tours, you can visit this place to experience the creative brilliance of its architecture while also marvelling at the greenery surrounding the place. Inside the palace, you can find the king's palace, the queen's palace, the king's headquarters, and the queen's bathing pavilion.
Location: Raja Veediya, Kandy.
Entry Fee: Rs 1000.
Timing: 5:30 AM to 8 PM.
8. Sigiriya: Your Sri Lanka tour packages will take you to Sigiriya, a 1600 years old fortress that was constructed by King Kasyapa. The fort features a large compound with three ramparts and two moats. Here, you can find amazing fresco paintings hand-painted by King Kasyapa himself, and they depict celestial nymphs dancing. There is also a white palace inside the fort that has intricate wall carvings. You should visit this place early in the morning as the surroundings appear quite beautiful at that time.
Location: Rock Front, Sigiriya.
Entry Fee: Rs 1123.
Timing: 7 AM to 4 PM.
9. Dondra Head Lighthouse: This old lighthouse is a popular Sri Lanka package inclusion as it gives you the chance to witness the magnificent ocean. Beautiful Bougainvillea flowers and coconut trees surround this place, the cool breeze blowing is an added plus. This lighthouse is one of the last remnants of colonial architecture in Sri Lanka and you need to climb 196 steps in order to reach the top. It is a great place to escape the noise of the city and let yourself be transported to the past.
Location: Southeast of Matara town.
Entry Fee: Rs 202.
Timing: 24 hours.
Here are some of the best things to do in Sri Lanka
1. Watersports: The Bentota Beaches and the Madu River offer several water sport activities like yachting, canoeing, speed boat ride, paramotoring, parasailing, banana boat ride, and jet skiing. You also have the opportunity to take a boat ride and explore the fascinating mangrove forests in the area. Whether you are a beach bum or a water baby you must include this activity in your Sri Lanka tour package as you will have plenty of opportunities for thrill and fun around here. There will be instructors present to guide you through some of the activities.
Location: Madu River, Bentota Beach.
Price: Rs 1500 per person.
Timing: 8 AM to 4 PM.
2. Visiting Turtle Hatcheries: While on Sri Lanka trip, you must explore the turtle hatcheries and learn more about these amazing creatures. These hatcheries provide a safe space where the turtles can grow until the time comes when they have to set off for the sea. The people working in these hatcheries not only take care of the turtles, but they make constant efforts to find endangered and injured turtles and bring them to the centre for protection.
Location: Bentota Beach.
Price: Rs 202 per person.
Timing: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
3. Whale Watching: The ocean near Sri Lanka is well-known for its whale population and it is one thing you don’t want to miss out on during your Sri Lanka tour packages trip.
This activity involves heading out to the sea on a boat and witnessing these behemoths in their natural habits. You can get to see the Pilot Whale, Killer Whale and the Bryde’s Whale. If you are extremely lucky, you can catch a glimpse of the gigantic blue whale. If you are a marine life lover you must include this in your Sri Lanka tour package.
Location: Dondra Port.
Price: Rs 71028
Timing: 6 AM to 6 PM.
4. Wildlife Safari: Sri Lanka island of biodiversity and there are plenty of opportunities here for wildlife safaris. While on a safari you can get to see animals like the purple-faced langur, sambar, leopards, and elephants. The best time to witness these animals in their natural surroundings would be from December to March.
Location: Yala National Park, Thalgasmankada, Sri Lanka.
Price: Rs 5621
Timing: 6 AM to 6 PM.
5. Scuba Diving: Most Sri Lanka packages include Scuba Diving as this activity takes you into the warm waters of the Indian ocean where you get to see several marine creatures like dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and several fish species. There will always be instructors to help you out with this activity and you can enjoy the food cooked by the locals as well.
Location: Near Mount Lavinia.
Price: Rs 3073
Timing: 8:30 AM to 8:45 PM.
6. Camping: If you want to make the most out of Sri Lanka tour packages you must experience what it is like to camp out in the forest at night. It is an extraordinary thing to rise up to the song of birds and spend time enjoying delicious food by the campfire at night. The wonderful terrains at the national park provide splendid views of freshwater lakes, ravines, rocky pools, and scrub vegetation.
Location: Yala National Park, Thalgasmankada, Sri Lanka.
Price: Rs 1825
Timing: 6 AM to 6 PM.
7. White Water Rafting: Include white water rafting in your sri lanka trip packages as it is an exciting water sport where you have to row your boat over rapids with the fast current filling you with thrill. There are different difficulty levels for beginners and intermediates and you will be provided with adequate safety equipment.
Price: Rs 609.
8. Kite Surfing: You should definitely include kitesurfing in your Sri Lanka tour packages as it is an experience like no other. Whether you are a freestyle kite surfer or a beginner, you will get the thrill you are looking for. There are Kite Surfing schools where professionals can teach you this amazing art. There are also comfortable accommodations available nearby which makes it really convenient for you to try this sport.
Price: Rs 3372
9. Hot Air Ballooning: If you wish to get the most out of your Sri Lanka tour packages, you should definitely go for a hot air balloon ride. You will be thrilled as the balloon rises up in the air and when it reaches a certain height, you can marvel at the serenity around you. This is a great opportunity for you to click some special photographs. From up above, you can see the majestic rainforest and mountains and absorb the wonders surrounding you.
Price: Rs 5274
10. Visit a Casino: Although Sri Lanka is most famous for its natural beauty, there are several casino joints where you can try your luck. These places offer customized services and sophisticated interiors to keep you engaged. The most famous casinos in Colombo are Marina Colombo, MGM Colombo, Bellagio, and Bally's. While you are inside the casinos, you could try out some mouthwatering dishes.
Popular Restaurants in Sri Lanka
1.Indian Summer: Nestled in Colombo, Sri Lanka, this is a culinary gem known for its authentic Indian cuisine. This restaurant includes the essence of North and South Indian flavors, offering a diverse menu that showcases the richness of Indian culinary traditions. From aromatic biryanis to flavorful curries, Indian Summer ensures a delightful dining experience with its focus on quality ingredients and traditional preparation methods. The vibrant ambiance and welcoming atmosphere make it a popular choice for locals and tourists seeking an unforgettable taste of India in the heart of Colombo.
2.Chutneys: Situated in Kandy, Sri Lanka, chutneys is a culinary haven blending Sri Lankan warmth with the bold flavors of Indian cuisine. Book Sri Lanka vacation packages, and enjoy its delectable North and South Indian dishes, offering a diverse menu that caters to various regional palates. Known for its richly spiced biryanis, succulent kebabs, and a range of flavorful curries, Chutneys creates a delightful gastronomic experience. The inviting ambiance and commitment to authentic Indian flavors make Chutneys a favored destination for locals and visitors exploring the heart of Kandy.
3.Ministry of Crab: Located in Colombo, Sri Lanka, the Ministry of Crab stands as a culinary icon, celebrated on Asia's 50 Best Restaurants list. Founded by cricket legends Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara, this renowned establishment specializes in showcasing Sri Lanka's seafood prowess, particularly its delectable crab preparations. Boasting a sophisticated ambiance and an emphasis on sustainable dining, the Ministry of Crab offers an exceptional gastronomic journey, drawing locals and international visitors alike to savor its exquisite seafood creations.
4.The Gallery Café: Situated in Colombo, Sri Lanka, The Gallery Café is set in a beautifully restored colonial building, masterminded by renowned architect Geoffrey Bawa. This dining gem seamlessly marries art and gastronomy, offering a diverse menu featuring local and international dishes. Diners enjoy culinary delights amid tranquil surroundings adorned with art and lush greenery. The Gallery Café provides a unique and sophisticated dining experience, making it a favored destination for those seeking a blend of exquisite cuisine and cultural ambiance in the heart of Colombo.
5.Nuga Gama: Nestled within the Cinnamon Grand Hotel in Colombo, Nuga Gama offers a unique cultural and culinary escapade. Surrounded by lush greenery, this restaurant recreates a traditional village setting, providing a charming backdrop for enjoying authentic Sri Lankan fare. Diners can savor a variety of local dishes while being entertained by traditional music and dance performances. Nuga Gama stands out for its immersive cultural experience, making it a popular choice for those seeking a taste of Sri Lanka's rich heritage.
Browse through a wide range of Bali tour packages from different cities like Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Delhi, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Kerala, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Surat, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Vadodara, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Nagpur, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Goa, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Trivandrum, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Jaipur, Sri Lanka Tour Packages From Lucknow