Popular Thailand Packages
Thailand Tour Packages
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 61200.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 43990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 24599.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 42500.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 35500.0|
Thailand tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Thailand packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Thailand trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Are you oscillating to find your ideal Thailand tour packages? Well, you are in the right place as Thrillophilia brings you the best Thailand packages to make your Thailand vacations worth the last penny. Not just a round trip to Thailand, we cater to help you weave memories while you are indulged in the quest to explore what lays beyond mere sightseeing. A melting pot of cultures, Thailand vacation packages include an abundance of attractions and enthralling things to do. Let the adrenaline surge through your veins with the exciting activities to participate like paramotoring, bungee jumping, mountain climbing, and ziplining, that challenge the inner adventurer.
In case you are a water enthusiast, Thailand is just your go-to place as you can engage in top-rated water activities including snorkeling, scuba diving, and rafting to quench your water thrill thirst. You can also avail other Thailand travel packages if you wish to spend a quieter and calmer vacation amidst the flora and fauna, enjoy watching the elephants, spend a day at the zoo and the aquarium or sunbathe on the white sands while you munch lip-smacking seafood to delight your taste buds. The authentic street food of Thailand and the luxurious hotels serving appetizing delicacies, this place is indeed a foodie’s abode.
If you’re thinking that this trip would cost you, then you can also avail of our cheap Thailand packages which cover all the major activities and attractions at pocket-friendly prices. You can also avail of our cheap Thailand tour packages with airfare and shed the stress of planning your travel completely to us. Keeping in mind that this stunning site is counted among the top honeymoon destinations, we also bring forth exclusive Thailand honeymoon packages for couples ensuring that they create unforgettable memories to cherish all life. Do you need more reasons to proceed with your Thailand trip? We hope not!
Places to Visit on Thailand Trip:Here are some of the best places to visit on Thailand trip:
1. Sanctuary of Truth: Popularly known as Prasat Sut Ja Tum, Sanctuary of Truth is an iconic structure standing as an epitome of the rich Thai architecture and mythology. The building comprises an incomplete temple which is made up of teak wood. The walls of the building depict intricate wooden carvings which are truly one of its kind. If you are looking for some historical landmarks to explore on your Thailand tour packages, Sanctuary of Truth is a must-visit spot for you.
Location: 206/2 Pattaya-Nakula, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand.
Timings: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Checkout Best Offers on: Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya Tickets
2. Simon Cabaret Show: Looking for an offbeat experience in Thailand? Book your Thailand travel packages and grab a ticket for the musical Simon Cabaret Show and spend your evening surrounded by ladyboys dressed in vibrant costumes. With an excellent sound system, expert performers, and enchanting lights, this theatrical show will fetch you once in a lifetime kind of experience.
Location: Patong Beach, Phuket.
Timings: 6:00 PM-10:30 PM.
Click To Book: Simon Cabaret Show Tickets
3. Coral Island: Are you thinking to include a romantic destination in your Thailand tour packages to spend some quality time with your special one? Embark on a trip to the captivating Coral Island and unwind on its picturesque beaches soaking in the awe-inspiring sunset views. Situated just 3 Km away from Phuket, this surreal island encompasses two prominent beaches including Banana Beach and Long beach. You can either add a dash of adventure into your Thailand tour by snorkeling on the Banana beach or just explore the bewitching coral reefs around.
Location: Phuket, Thailand.
Checkout and Book: Coral Island Tour from Pattaya
4. Madame Tussauds: One can’t bid goodbye to Thailand without paying a visit to this iconic museum which has beautifully preserved the wax statues of famous celebrities from all across the globe. From sports celebrities to film actors, and painters, one can find a startling variety in the statues over here. While here, you can take some selfies with your favourite actor or wear their costumes to create an original scene.
Location: Rama 1, 6th Floor, Siam Discovery Shopping Center, Bangkok.
Timings: Monday-Sunday: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM.
Get Best Offers On: Madame Tussauds Tickets
5. Sriracha Tiger Zoo: Reckoned as the greatest Tiger zoo in the world, Sriracha zoo welcomes you to the magical world of animals where you will get to spend some memorable time with around 200 tigers and 10,000 crocodiles. Visit the zoo along with your kids and get them clicked with cute tiger cubs and camels. Meanwhile, you can also unwind in its scenic surroundings and get recharged for the remaining journey, so make sure you should include this place in your Thailand tour packages
Location: Sriracha District, Pattaya, Thailand.
Timings: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Click Here To Book: Sriracha Tiger Zoo Tickets
6. Pororo Water Park: If the underwater world has always thrilled you, make your way to the Pororo Water Park and spend a fun-filled day swinging on its enthralling slides. One of the prime attractions of this place is its Tong Tong Magic Slide which has two landing pools. If you are up for a tube float ride, Pororo Funnel is an ideal pick for you. For all those visitors who are accompanied by their kids, Pipi’s Pool, Eddy’s Invention Pool, and Pop’s Pool are some other must-try areas.
Location: Bagna-Trat Road, Central Plaza Bangna, Samut Prakan, Thailand.
Timings: Weekdays: 10:30 AM-7:00 PM, Weekend: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM.
Checkout for Best Offers: Pororo Water Park Tickets
7. KidZania: Surprise your kids with a visit to this innovative spot where your little ones can indulge in a plethora of role plays and embrace the concept of fun learning. Kidzania is one such place where kids not only learn educational facts in a quicker way through gamification but they also get an opportunity to have a better insight into their dream jobs. So, let your kid slay in the costume of his dream role and with Thailand tour packages make your trip more interesting for him.
Location: Siam Paragon, Rama Road, Thailand.
Timings: Weekdays: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM & Weekend: 10:30 AM-8:30 PM.
Click Here To Book Now: KidZania Bangkok Tickets
8. Crocodile Farm And Elephant Show: Have you ever seen an elephant playing football or a crocodile indulged in a fist battle with humans? If not, throng to this offbeat destination where you will be welcomed by around 10,000 crocodiles and 30 species of elephants ready to amuse everyone with their peculiar acts. Once here, you can educate yourself about the rich habitat of elephants by attending the elephant show or enjoy the old-age show of “Yutha Hathi” where the park performers will enact a popular battle scene from ancient history.
Location: Samphran Elephant Park & Crocodile Farm, Nakhon, Pathom Province, Thailand.
Timings: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
Checkout and Book: Crocodile Farm And Elephant Show Tickets
9. Pattaya Dolphin World: Are you exploring the best Thailand holiday packages for a quick getaway with your family and kids? If yes, then don’t forget to include Pattaya Dolphin World into your sightseeing list. A beautiful destination sheltering the most affable underwater creatures. Dolphin World offers you a chance to spend a day with pink dolphins which will fascinate you with their playfulness and friendly acts. Moreover, the place also forms an ideal spot to indulge in numerous adventure activities such as ATV riding, gun shooting, and rock climbing.
Location: Muang Pattaya, Chang Wat, Chon Buri, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Best Offers on: Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets
10. Krabi Rainforest And Tiger Cave Temple: Serving as an ideal getaway destination for nature enthusiasts, Krabi Rainforest And Tiger Cave Temple let you experience the serenity of nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city. On your visit to this magnificent temple, admire its ethereal settings, take a dip into the green waters of the Emerald Pool, and set out on a wildlife expedition at the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park. If you are a photography fanatic, capture the intricate architecture of the temple which is complete with tiger paw prints.
Location: Krabi Noi, Mueang Krabi, Krabi, Thailand.
Timings: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Checkout for Best Offers: Krabi Rainforest Tour With Tiger Cave Temple
11. Phuket Bird Park: If bird watching has always intrigued you, include this lush green bird park in your Thailand tour packages and spend some peaceful time tuned to the melodious chirping of birds. The park houses around 100 species of birds from different continents including Asia, Africa, and South America. From red-billed magpies to white turkeys and Siamese pheasants, there is a huge variety of species that you will get to admire at this picturesque destination. The hilly backdrops and verdant surroundings of the park enhance its charm all the more. If you want to witness the intelligence of these vibrant creatures, don’t miss out on the bird shows which are organized thrice every day.
Location: 32/9 Moo 9, Fah Tawan Tok Road, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Click Here To Book Now: Phuket Bird Park Tickets
12. Mahanakhon Skywalk Bangkok: One of the top attractions to include in your Thailand tour packages is the Mahanakhon Skywalk in Bangkok. It is an unmissable spectacle, offering an immersive sky-walking experience, where you can stand atop the city's tallest building and gaze over the breathtaking skyline from 314 metres high. You are welcomed by a thrilling glass floor which offers 360-degree panoramic views, and one of Thailand's highest rooftop bars. This high-rise wonder offers an awe-inspiring escape from the bustling city below and a mesmerising view of Bangkok's blend of modern and traditional architecture.
13. Chatuchak Weekend Market: For a memorable experience of the Thailand packages, head over to the Chatuchak Weekend Market, situated in Bangkok. It is also the largest market in the city which is a paradise for shopaholics and food enthusiasts. Ranked as one of the world's largest weekend markets, you can stroll through 15,000 plus stalls across 27 sections. From local handicrafts, vintage clothing, and exotic pets to Thai delicacies, the market offers an array of products which allows you to immerse in Thai culture. Feast on local street food, and bag some unique souvenirs for your loved ones on your tour.
14. Ripley’s Believe It or Not Pattaya: When booking your Thailand trip packages, make sure to include a visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not Pattaya in your itinerary. This is an intriguing world of the weird and wonderful entertainment options, which houses over 300 exhibits in ten themed galleries. With a blend of mystery, adventure, and a hint of the supernatural elements, the place is a delightful spot for those seeking the unconventional. It promises an extraordinary experience from the Odditorium's curious collections to hair-raising thrills at the Haunted Adventure house. Ripley promises a truly interactive experience, a world where truth indeed appears stranger than fiction!
Things to Do on Thailand Trip:Here are some of the best things to do on Thailand tour:
1. Enjoy Skydiving in Phuket: Are you an adrenaline junkie looking to indulge in some challenging adventures before flying back home from your Thailand tour? Look no further and take your adventure to the next level by trying out the enthralling sport of skydiving in Phuket. The experience of flying in the sky above the picturesque landscapes of Phuket is certainly one of its kind. If you are a first-timer, you can opt for tandem skydiving in which you will be guided by a qualified instructor throughout your journey.
Read More: Activities To Do in Phuket
2. Explore the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market: If you want to take some souvenirs back home from your Thailand tour, don’t forget to head on a shopping spree to its Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Though this market boasts a vast variety of Thai goods including fancy trinkets and jewelry, it is mainly popular for its scrumptious Thai food. The food here is being prepared by expert cooks who will serve you the best-in-class cuisines directly from the floating boats. Isn’t is exciting!
Location: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Thailand.
Price: INR 1800.
Check This Out: Floating Markets In Thailand
3. Visit the Safari World Zoo, Bangkok: Nestled in Khlong Sam Wa, Safari World Zoo is an entertainment spot sprawled over an area of 170 acres. The zoological park is subdivided into two parts including Safari Park and Marine Park. While the Safari Park is home to a diverse species of animals including deer, zebras, and lions, the Marine Park is known to host numerous dolphin shows. If you are looking for ways to chill out with your family and kids, a visit to this park is all that you need.
Location: Thanon Panya Intra, Khet Khlong Sam Wa, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Click Here To Book: Safari World Zoo Tickets
4. Delve deeper into the Underwater Life at Ocean World: For all those adventure enthusiasts who can’t get enough of the underwater excursions, a visit to the Ocean World is totally unavoidable. Reckoned as one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, Ocean World houses around 30,000 aquatic species which woo the visitors with their unique structures and vibrant colors. The entire park is subdivided into seven major zones where you can witness a plethora of sea animals including starfish, jellyfish, and garden eel. If you are curious to explore the rich habitat of these beautiful creatures, dive deeper and get a chance to swim along with the sharks book your Thailand travel packages.
Location: Basement floor, Siam Paragon Mall, Siam.
Timings: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM.
Checkout And Book: Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World Tickets
5. Spend a relaxing day at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary: Cradled amidst the verdant jungles and mesmerizing beaches of Thailand, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary forms an ideal excursion for all those adventure buffs who wish to spend some time with these giant and lovely creatures. Whether you want to swim along with baby elephants or capture the lively habitat of this place on your camera, the park has something for everyone. In addition to all the fun, you can also donate some money to be used for the well-being of these beautiful creatures, it is considered one of the famous places in Thailand and you should include this place in your Thailand tour packages
Location: Phuket, Near Maithon Beach.
Price: INR 4810.
Timings: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Click Here To Book: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Tickets
6. Admire nature’s beauty at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden: Styled like a typical European Renaissance Garden, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden lures the visitors with its wide array of plant species. From succulent gardens, cactus garden, and topiary plantations to orchids nurseries, the garden has a lot to offer. If you want to explore the entire area around, get a rental bicycle and leave for a scenic tour with your partner. The Thai Cultural Hall situated within the garden hosts several Muay Thai performances and cultural shows which will keep you engaged for hours.
Location: Tambon Na Chom Thian, Amphoe Sattahip, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Book Now: Noong Nooch Tropical Garden Tickets
7. Get a soothing Thai massage: After exploring the massive beaches of Thailand, you might feel worn out and fatigued. To restore your energy for newer experiences, Thailand beaches house several spa centers where you can treat yourself with a soothing Thai massage. The massage services over here are provided by trained experts who leave no stone unturned in ensuring your comfort and relaxation. With their authentic services and trained staff members, Thai spa centers have gained worldwide recognition. If you want your getaway to be a relaxing experience, don’t forget to include a Thai spa visit in your Thailand tour packages.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
8. Take a Ferry Ride to James Bond Island: Go on a ferry ride to James Bond Island, which constitutes one of the top activities to include in the Thailand holiday packages. While riding you will be transported to an iconic Thai landmark in Phang Nga Bay, where the famous movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed. On your way you can find emerald waters, with limestone cliffs and hidden caves painting a dramatic backdrop. Once you step foot on the island, you'll feel as if you've entered a world of fantasy, with its unique rock formations and lush greenery.
9. Have Fun At Dream World Bangkok: Upon availing of your Thailand tour packages, have fun at Dream World Bangkok located in Bangkok’s Chatuchak district. Immerse in the thrill of this premier adventure park through its multiple amusement options like exhilarating rides and enchanting landscapes. You can explore the four unique lands - Adventure Land, Dream Gardens, Snow Town and Dream World Plaza. For some more entertainment, you can attend several entertaining shows, such as the Hollywood Show, which are some of its major highlights of the attraction.
10. Visit Grand Palace Bangkok: With your Thailand packages pay a visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok, one of the most spectacular sights in all of Southeast Asia. On your visit, you get to explore the different eras of history which represent grandeur and elegance. In addition, you can even spot the impressive historic complex, with its golden spires, vibrant murals, and emerald Buddha statue, which captures the essence of Thailand's rich royal culture. You can even learn about the interesting facts of the palace, which served as the official residence of the Thai royal family since the 1780s.
11. Take a Chao Phraya River Cruise: Taking a Chao Phraya River Cruise is a captivating way to experience Bangkok's heartbeat, and is one of the best experiences to include in the Thailand trip packages. As you glide down the 'River of Kings', you'll witness a contrasting blend of Bangkok's ancient temples and modern skyscrapers, while the sunset paints the city in an array of colours. You can also catch unique vistas of attractions like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the Temple of Dawn during the cruise. It's a serene journey that offers unique perspectives of the city and the daily lives of its riverside dwellers.
Best Time For Thailand Tour:Winter season (November to February): The cool and dry season transforms the landscape into a bouquet of lush green surroundings. The weather is most pleasant during this season with little instances of rainfall. Exploring the city and its many outdoor activities can be done in the best way during this time. Christmas and New Year celebrations are in full swing at this time so it will be good to make your bookings of Thailand Tour Packages in advance.
Summer season (March to May): The extremely hot and dry weather can make things difficult for you. Although some cool breeze is expected near coastal regions, you will need light and loose-fitting clothes to brave this season. Northern Thailand and the Gulf regions are best travelled during this time. The nights are usually cool and the Water Festival during these months is something to look forward to.
Monsoon season (June to October): The hot and humid climate invites rains and sunrays in abundance. Tourism is generally low during this time but good for those who wish to save on travel costs. Shutting down of boat services and islands is common owing to floods and storms.
Explore a range of tour packages to Thailand from different Indian cities, like: Thailand Tour Package From Bangalore, Thailand Tour Package From Kolkata, Thailand Tour Package From Delhi, Thailand Tour Package From Mumbai, Thailand Tour Package From Chennai, Thailand Tour Package From Jaipur, Thailand Tour Package From Ahmedabad
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.