Popular United Kingdom Packages
United Kingdom Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 95000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 109000.0|
|15 Days / 14 Nights||₹ 165999.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 115000|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 71000|
United Kingdom Packages
United Kingdom tour packages - Browse through a wide range of United Kingdom Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized United Kingdom vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The United Kingdom, a dynamic nation dating back to tens of thousands of years, has much on offer for its visitors. Select one of the United Kingdom tours from Thrillophilia and explore the cities of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. The fact that these packages by Thrillophilia can be customised as per our choice make them even more worth it.
If you are vacationing for 6 to 8 days, you can opt for those United Kingdom tour packages of Thrillophilia that will take you to the main destinations of the United Kingdom - London and Edinburg, the hometown of the royal family. But if you wish to cover as much of the United Kingdom as possible, you must opt for those Thrillophilia packages that will take you to several destinations in just 10-15 days. You can also opt for a Self Drive Tour and cover England, Scotland and Wales in 17 days.
The best part of all the United Kingdom travel packages offered by Thrillophilia is that they are inclusive of meals, accommodations and transportation, leaving you free to enjoy your trip without having to worry about this necessity. So, plan your trip, select your suitable package, and be ready for an awesome experience.
People Also Ask About United Kingdom Tours
What are the best things to do on a United Kingdom Trip?1. Enjoy a Ride on the London Eye: Your United Kingdom tours are incomplete if you do not ride on the London Eye. London Eye is a 135 meters feet height giant wheel with observation capsules hanging on the circumference of the wheel. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of London city while standing on the deck inside the capsule during your 30 minutes ride of one full revolution.
Location: Located on the South Bank of the river ThamesTiming: 11 AM – 6 PMEntry fees: £32-40
2. Trek up to Arthur’s Seat: Arthur’s Seat is an extinct volcano with a height of 251 meters which will offer you an option to go on an enjoyable hike. Hike up to the top to enjoy a lovely view of the city of Edinburgh. Take a look at one of the oldest forts in the area during this hike.
Location: Edinburgh, ScotlandTiming: 9 AM – 8 PM
3. Wander around Portmeirion Village in Wales: Explore one of the finest spots in North Wales that blends in the distinct style of Italian architecture and Welsh charm. Book one of the best UK tour packages that takes you through this breathtaking village on a guided walk along the splendid cobbled streets.
Take a stroll along the striking coastal path soaking in the beautiful scenery of the Dwyryd Estuary and going through the subtropical forest called The Gwyllt. Stop for lunch at one of the quaint cafes and delve deep into the fascinating history of the Llechwedd Slate Caverns.
Location: located in the community of Penrhyndeudraeth, on the estuary of the River DwyrydTimings: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PMEntry fees: £17-25
4. Explore York on Foot: Take a walking tour of the city of York, known as the city of the Braveheart William Wallace. Know about the history and culture of the town during the time it was ruled by the Romans. Feel mesmerized by observing the city’s gothic architecture as you walk on cobbled roads and pass beautiful ancient churches.
Location: Located in northeast England at the confluence of the rivers Ouse and Foss in North Yorkshire
5. Enjoy Train Journey to Hogwarts: Every Harry Potter fan will love to include this enjoyable train journey in the United Kingdom packages they opt for. Take a look at the real platform 9 ¾ which is actually an intersection of platforms 9 and 10 at Hogwarts.
Location: starts from the Fort William in the Scottish HighlandsTiming: Morning service starts at 10:15 AM and Afternoon service starts at 2:40 PMEntry fees: £30-50
6. Climbing Experience at O2 Arena: Climb up for 90 minutes to reach the rooftop of O2 Arena. Feel an adrenaline rush as you scale a 365m walkway across the roof of The O2. Feel enchanted looking at the view of the entire London city from this height.
Location: Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX, United KingdomTiming: 10 AM – 11 PM
What are the best places to visit during a United Kingdom Trip?1. The Lake District: This is one of the nicest locations to visit on your United Kingdom tour packages especially if you are an outdoor adventure enthusiast. The stunning beauty of the place with its delightful rolling hills, mesmerizing views, and crystal clear lakes, also puts it on the list of most scenic places in the country. If you are looking for some thrill you can also climb the Scafell Pike here, which is the highest mountain in England.
Location: Located in a national park in Cumbria in northwest England
2. Scottish Highlands: Opt for the best United Kingdom tour packages and head to one of the most popular places in the Scottish Highlands especially if you are looking for a scenic road trip. Experience the most scenic drives through this mesmerizing region or go hiking along picturesque mountain trails.
Soak in the abundance of fresh air, rich history, miles of spacious land, and pristine white sands. Explore some of the beautiful lochs across the highlands such as the famous Loch Ness where you can also go camping or picnicking.
Location: Located in the mountainous region of northwest Scotland
3. South Downs: Described as one of the UK’s Areas of Outstanding Beauty, the South Downs is one of the must visit places here. They are a range of chalk hills that stretch across almost 260 square miles of area. Pick the best United Kingdom tour packages and explore this land of surreal beauty with miles of green landscapes, rolling hills, and stunning views. There are several interesting outdoor activities that you can opt for such as hiking, foraging, kayaking, or simply setting off on long walks along scintillating natural vistas.
Location: Located across the south-eastern coastal counties of England
3. Peak District: Go for the best UK tours and head to the famous Peak District that is counted among the top weekend getaways in the country. Whether you are traveling with friends or family, this is a nice option and you can even spend the night by renting a cozy cottage available here.
Spend your day by taking long walks or rent a bicycle and go zipping through the quaint villages while capturing the most memorable photos of your life. Visit the country’s first national park that also houses 3 dark sky reserves where you can enjoy stargazing with your closest friends.
Location: Located at the southern end of the Pennines
4. The Orkney Islands: A wonderful place to visit especially if you are a nature and wildlife enthusiast, the Orkney Islands will give you ample opportunities to witness exotic creatures in their natural surroundings. Whether it is puffins, seals, or even whales, you can get a chance to see them all at this exquisite location.
There are also days when you can catch a glimpse of the stunning Northern Lights from here. Go exploring some of the most ancient and well preserved Neolithic sites in Europe when you are at this island.
Location: Located off the northeastern coast of Scotland
5. Corfe Castle: Established by the famous William the Conqueror, the Corfe Castle is steeped in rich history and is a sight to behold. Although it is completely in ruins today, you can see its exact replica as it was in its original splendor at the Corfe Castle Model Museum.
You can stroll through the impressive archways and take a peek through the arrow slits which once were sites of medieval arches. Witness the beautiful sights of the Purbeck countryside from your perch here or go on the National Trust walking trail for the most splendid views of the castle.
Location: Located in the English county of DorsetTiming: 10 AM – 5 PMEntry fee: £11-15
What are the best adventure activities to do in the United Kingdom trip?1. Indulge in Sea Kayaking: The highlands of Scotland will provide you with an excellent option of indulging in Sea Kayaking. Feel mesmerised as you paddle past remote bays and uninhabited islands of the west coast of Scotland. Look out for sea eagles and porpoises during your activity.
2. Go for Kite-buggying: If you are on one of those United Kingdom tours that take you to East Sussex, you can indulge in the adventurous activity of kite-buggying. This fun activity combines kite-flying and go-karting and is a thrilling way to zip across the sand at up to 50mph in a low three-wheeler.
3. Feel Thrilled during Via Ferrata: If you want to embark on an activity that gives you an adrenaline rush, go to Honister Slate Mine to participate in England’s first Via Ferrata. This thrilling activity is one where you choose between the classic and Xtreme options and travel from around 3 hours through a series of steel ladders and bridges drilled into the rockface to follow a Victorian miners’ route to the summit of Fleetwith Pike.
4. Ascend Vertical Rock Walls: Another adventure activity which you can include in one of the United Kingdom tour packages you will opt for is vertical Rock climbing. Feel exhilarated as you climb smaller cliffs and mountains of Tryfan or slate quarries on the flanks of Elidir Fawr which overlooks Snowdon.
What are the most romantic things to do in the United Kingdom?1. Take a Cruise on Lake Windermere: Book one of the most delightful UK tour packages that will take you on a cruise along the largest natural lake in England with your beloved. Enjoy the best views of the surrounding areas with your partner from the water’s edge and stop by at the Bowness-on-Windermere for a relaxing lunch at the cafés here before sailing back.2. Stargaze at Brecon Beacons: Visit the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales which is one of the most popular sites among couples in all the UK tour packages. Indulge in several outdoor activities with your partner such as horse riding through the countryside or mountain biking on hillside tracks.3. Stroll Through a Lavender Meadow: Home to the famous Norfolk Lavender, the town of Norfolk is among the best places to visit with your loved one on your UK tour packages. Witness over a hundred different varieties of this wonderful herb as you walk hand in hand through miles of lavender fields.4. Take a Walk in Dartmoor: Discover this stunning Moorland Nature Reserve that becomes a virtual paradise with thousands of bluebells blooming here every spring, making it the best place for couples to stroll through the Dartmoor. Considered one of the top locations in your UK tour packages for its pristine natural beauty, open moorlands, and deep river valleys, it provides exclusive routes for the couples to enjoy.
Which are the best places to visit in the United Kingdom at night?
1. Lincoln Castle, Lincoln: A Twilight Castle tour at Lincoln must be a part of the United Kingdom Tours Packages that you have opted for while vacationing between May to November. You can opt for any of the twilight tours which focus on different topics such as the castle’s Victorian prison, medieval cooking, falconry, etc.
2. Kew Gardens, London: Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Kew Garden to admire its beauty at night. Learn more about the garden from the talks and workshops that are held at night.
3. Edinburgh Vaults, Edinburgh: Opt for a tour of the underground vaults of Edinburgh at night and feel creepy visiting the crime den of the city where famous serial killers Burke and Hare may have stored bodies overnight.
4. Hampstead Observatory, London: Take a look at the night sky from the telescopes of Hampstead Observatory in London. Learn more about the galaxy around us from this place which has been there for over 100 years.
What are the best historical places to see in the United Kingdom?
1. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: One of the historical places to include in your United Kingdom Tour Packages is the Dockyard of Portsmouth which still has three of the most famous warships of the British - HMS Victory, HMS Warrior and Mary Rose. You must also pay a visit to the Royal Navy Museum during your visit to this place.
2. Roman Baths at Bath: If you love reading English novels of the yesteryears, you must have heard about Bath, a happening place of the 19th Century, famous for its Roman Bath. Get a glimpse of the lives of Romans in the United Kingdom in that bygone times and learn more about them by visiting the museum.
3. Caernarfon Castle: This beautiful UNESCO listed castle of the medieval centuries must be a part of the United Kingdom Tours that you have opted for. Take a tour of this place which still hosts many important events.
4. Edinburgh Castle: The royal residence Edinburgh Castle is one of the most famous castles in the world that has beautifully stood since middle age. Learn the fascinating past of the United Kingdom while exploring this enchanting place.
What is the cost of tourist visa in the United Kingdom?The cost of a tourist visa for a maximum period of six months is €115.05.
How much does it cost for the United Kingdom tour?If you avail of one of the United Kingdom holiday packages for 10 days where you are able to cover all major destinations of the country, your cost per person would be around €1800. This would include your accommodations, meals and travelling for 10 days and 9 nights.
How many days are enough in the United Kingdom?
If you are planning to cover most of the United Kingdom, you can avail yourself of one of the United Kingdom travel packages for 10 days. An ideal itinerary would be as follows:
Day 1: Arrive at London and proceed towards Stratford
Day 2: Visit Stonehenge and Bath
Day 3: Visit Waterford and Cardiff
Day 4: Visit Kildare and travel to Dublin
Day 5: Explore Dublin
Day 6: Visit Belfast
Day 7: Visit Glasgow
Day 8: Explore Edinburgh
Day 9: Trip to Lake District and travel to York
Day 10: Explore Manchester and depart the United Kingdom.
Which are the best places to stay in the United Kingdom?
1. Swinton Park, Yorkshire: This family-friendly hotel has a charming trail through its lake-filled grounds where you would love to go for a stroll during your stay while on one of the United Kingdom tour Packages. The property also has a nine-hole golf course if you care for a round of golf.
2. Barnsley House, Cotswolds: This 17th-century manor in the charming Barnsley Village is ideal for those looking for a romantic setup. Feel enchanted living in the midst of nature with a row of birdhouses, formal gardens with knot garden and a potager, and rooms with engaging artworks.
3. Bovey Castle, Devon: If you are looking for a place to stay with lots of activities, you can stay at Bovey Castle located in Devon. This hotel with a sweeping moorland view will delight you with its soaring ceilings, huge stone fireplaces, feather-filled sofas, ornate panelling, and a spa.
4. Brimstone at Langdale, Lake District: Enjoy a stay in a picturesque valley during your United Kingdom Tours. Luxuriate in staying at the place with an enormous spa bath and glass-fronted stove and double shower in the rooms.
What is the best time to visit the United Kingdom?You must opt for one of the spring United Kingdom tour packages as it is the best time to visit the United Kingdom. This happens in the period between late March to early June. The weather during this time is warm and dry and you will be able to see the British gardens filled with exquisite spring flowers.
What is special about the United Kingdom?A lot of reasons make the United Kingdom a special place to visit. This historic state is brimming with attractions for visitors, from vibrant cities to breathtaking countryside. From the cool, indie scene of Manchester to the incredible Balti food of Birmingham, from the dreaming spires of Oxford to the vibrant art scenes of Glasgow, the UK's cities and towns have a lot to offer tourists.
Scotland, Wales, and the offshore islands are all excellent vacation and holiday locations in the UK to visit. Additionally, this island kingdom is full of nature, having a large variety of landscapes, beaches, rugged mountain ranges and rolling farmland, all located within a short distance from one another.