Villas in MaharashtraThe many beautiful villas in Maharashtra are ideal for an intimate tropical vacation with your loved ones. The main attractions of these properties are the privacy and exclusivity they offer to its guests, who can book out the entire property and move freely through the estates to take advantage of the many amenities on offer. Some of the most exclusive properties include Mawi Infinity Villa and Fazlani Nature’s Nest that come with amenities such as infinity pools, suites, room service and much more.
You can also choose quaint and secluded properties that are equally beautiful and well-equipped such as JenJon Karjat Holiday Farm and Crystal Villa, which come with amenities such as equipped kitchens, swimming pools, spas and much more. The more premium Maharashtra villas such as Tigress at Ghosri is located close to a Tiger Reserve, and Gorai Beach Oceanfront gives its guests access to a private beach. However, you can find villas in all price ranges and budgets. Whether you are looking for beachside properties, properties in the middle of the forest or in the misty hills of the Western Ghats, you are not likely to be disappointed.
People Also Ask About Villas in Maharashtra
Which are the best villas in Maharashtra?
1. Tigress at Ghosri: Located in the buffer zone of the famous Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve in Bhadravati, this exclusive and premium property is undoubtedly one of the best villas in Maharashtra. The villa consists of 4 fully-furnished bedrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a lawn. The rooms offer a stunning view of the surrounding forest land and the hills of the Western Ghats. You can expect premium service and complete privacy when you are staying at this beautiful villa.
Location: 475, Ghosri, village, near Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Bhadravati, Maharashtra 442902
Amenities: Luxury suites, free WiFi, in-house chef, library, lounge, outdoor swimming pool, tea and coffee bar, air-conditioned, etc.
Price: INR 14,600 per night
2. Villa 1959: Located close to a sprawling stretch of beach, this comfortable villa is a top choice for families when they are travelling to Gorai in Maharashtra. The entire property reflects vintage aesthetics, with pillars, plush upholstery, colonial-style verandas that look out on the tropical landscape and exceptional service. You can take your meals on the veranda or the terrace and take walks on the sprawling lawns in the evening.
Location: Manori-Gorai Road, Culvem Village, Gorai, Maharashtra 400092.
Amenities: Air-conditioned, free WiFi, caretaker, kitchenette, housekeeping, doctor-on-call, bonfires, local tour assistance, etc.
Price: INR 10,100 per night
3. Eko Stay- Nest Villa: If you are looking for exclusive villas in Maharashtra, a top choice is the Eko Stay – Nest Villa in Karjat, that comes with 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, a garden, a swimming pool and several other convenient facilities. The property is located at a distance of 11 km from the beautiful Bhivpuri Waterfalls and you can also avail other local tours that are organized by the property managers. The sheer beauty of nature that surrounds the property is enough to make your stay at this villa extremely memorable.
Location: Gold Valley Sector D, Gold Valley, Karjat, Maharashtra 410401
Amenities: Kitchen, free WiFi, mountain-view rooms, outdoor swimming pool, lawn and garden, local tours, air-conditioned, barbecue facilities, sun terrace, etc.
Price: INR 16,520 per night
4. Fazlani Nature’s Nest: For a luxurious getaway that is close to Mumbai, you can head to the much sought-after Fazlani Nature’s Nest villa that is known for its exceptional location and premium amenities. You can take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool that offers views of the Sahyadri Ranges, and stay in sprawling rooms fitted with convenient facilities such as air-conditioning, seating areas, free internet and much more.
Location: Soex Flora Farm Village Takwe, Taluka, Vadgaon, Maharashtra 412106
Amenities: Housekeeper, watchman, kitchen, outdoor swimming pool, local tours, lawn and garden, BBQ facilities, etc.
Price: Starting from INR 6,000 per night
5. JenJon Karjat Holiday Farm: Imbibing the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Karjat landscape is the JenJon Holiday Home that is surrounded with acres and acres of greenery, a waterfall on the property, wooden patios, gardens, walkways and much more. The villa has a very rustic feel but offers a number of luxurious amenities. You can take long nature walks on the 5-acre property and even enjoy outdoor picnics on the lawn when you are staying here.
Location: JenJon Avenue, Sparsh, Kashele, Karjat - Murbad Road, Karjat, Maharashtra 410201
Amenities: Air-conditioned bedrooms, living room, refrigerator and music system, home-cooked meals, etc.
Price: INR 5,300 per night
6. Seven Sands Villa: One of the most sought-after villas in Maharashtra is the Seven Sands Villa that is frequented by honeymooning couples, families, groups of friends and even solo travellers. The villa consists of spacious living areas, large bedrooms that overlook the natural beauty of Lonavala and Khandala from the perched balconies and a massive swimming pool located at the centre of the property.
Location: Ward H, Old Khandala, CTS 182, Taluka, near Khandoba Mandir, Maval, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410506
Amenities: Free wifi, fully-equipped kitchen, outdoor swimming pool, air-conditioned, living area, local tours, bonfire and BBQ facilities, room service, outdoor and indoor games, etc.
Price: INR 12,980 per night
7. Gorai Beach Oceanfront: This ultra-luxurious, ocean-front beach villa is a tropical paradise for those seeking a private and premium vacation experience. This is one of the only Maharashtra villas that offer a view of the beach on one side, and a view of a lake on the other. The property itself contains a massive pool that is surrounded by a large stretch of manicured gardens where you can lounge, go on walks, have picnics, etc.
Location: Gorai Beach Road, Mira Bhayandar, Mumbai, India 401106.
Amenities: Private beach, free WiFi, private pool, daily housekeeping, all meals provided, designated smoking area, terrace, etc.
Price: INR 27,700 per night
8. Crystal Villa: Crystal Villa is amongst the most luxurious Maharashtra villas, where you can avail premium services such as tropical gardens, swimming pools, access to private beaches and much more. The entire property is surrounded with the lush greenery of the Western Ghats, where you can lounge in the swimming pool under the shade of towering coconut trees. The rooms are spacious, with private balconies and direct access to the lawns that surround the property.
Location: Navgaon - Kihim Road, Near Kihim Beach Main Entrance, Kihim, Maharashtra 402201
Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, meals provided, free WiFi, outdoor swimming pool, beach access, child-friendly, room service, local tours, etc.
Price: INR 8,000 per night
9. Mawi Infinitty Villa: Undoubtedly one of the best villas in Maharashtra is the Mawi Infinity Villa, where you can truly immerse yourself in the breathtaking nature of the Western Ghats. The property is located right in the middle of a thicket of forest on the side of a hill and at a slight elevation, so despite being surrounded with greenery, you can get expansive views of the mountain ranges. The property itself is furnished with wooden interiors, a swimming pool, patios, lounges, skylights and much more, for a private vacation spent in the utmost luxury.
Location: Pawna Dam, Lonavala, Kolechafesar, Maharashtra 410506
Amenities: Air-conditioned, jacuzzi, LED TVs, private dip pool, hiking tours, infinity pool, room service, bar, etc.
Price: INR 20,000 per night
10. Bungalow Tranquil Dreams: Located near Lonavala, this is one of those Maharashtra villas that are perfect for families and large groups looking for a short vacation away from cities like Pune and Mumbai. The villa consists of serene rooms that come fully-furnished with beds, seating areas, cabinets and balconies that look out onto the tropical garden. The living room on the ground floor is a large, open space where you can relax.
Location: House No 4 Plot No 10, Neel Sagar Residency, Station Road, Malavli, Maharashtra 410405
Amenities: Free WiFi, kitchen, meals, air-conditioned, local tours, garden and lawn, washing machine, pet-friendly, child-friendly, wheelchair accessible, etc.
Price: INR 9,360 per night
Which are the best villas with swimming pools in Maharashtra?
1. Crystal Villa: Crystal Villa has a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, along with other amenities on their rustic eco-centric property with patios, gardens and manicured lawns.
2. Gorai Beach Oceanfront: When you book a stay at one of the most exclusive villas in Maharashtra, you can access their private pool, the adjacent lake, the beautiful gardens on the property and stay in the comfortable, luxurious rooms.
3. Fazlani Nature’s Nest: The property is located at an elevation, and you can access their infinity pool that looks out into the hills and forests of the Western Ghats, making it one of the best villas with a pool in Maharashtra.
4. Tigress at Ghosri: Located in the middle of a Tiger Reserve, this beautiful villa has a stunning swimming pool that you can view from all the rooms. Other amenities include room service, local tours, and much more.
Which are the best luxury villas in Maharashtra?
1. Mawi Infinity Villa: This villa is located on a hill and is surrounded by dense forests on all sides. From the well-furnished rooms at the property, you can see the mountains of the Sahyadri, valleys and much more.
2. Seven Sands Villa: Amenities at this villa include a plush swimming pool, indoor and outdoor games facilities, local tours, patios, verandas, living room, outdoor seating options and much more.
3. Fazlani Nature’s Nest: This retreat is a nature lover’s dream, with its many rooms, infinity swimming pools, premium service, home-cooked meals and other convenient facilities.
4. Gorai Beach Oceanfront: This sea-facing villa offers its guests access to a stretch of private beach in Gorai, that you can use according to your convenience when you are staying here. This is one of the many luxurious facilities on offer at this premium villa.
Which are the best beach villas in Maharashtra?
1. Coastal Air Beach Villa: This beautiful beach villa in Alibaug is located at a 2-minute walking distance from Kihim Beach. It consists of a small, white cottage located on the beachfront and surrounded by tropical trees and sandy beaches.
2. Gorai Beach Oceanfront: What makes this one of the best ocean-front villas in the state is its access to a stretch of private beach. You can walk from this well-maintained property directly onto the beach to enjoy an exceptional tropical vacation.
3. Villa 1959: Located near a beach, this beautiful vintage villa is perfect for family getaways and special occasions. It consists of a 600 sq.ft terrace from where you can watch the sunset on the ocean in complete luxury and privacy.
4. Crystal Villa: Crystal Villa is located at a short walking distance from Kihim Beach. You can enjoy a view of the beach from the lawns of the property, and even catch glimpses of the tropical landscape from your rooms.
What facilities will I get in villas in Maharashtra?
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool (in select villas)
- Room service (in select villas)
- Local tours and guides
- Garden and lawn
- BBQ facilities and lawn
- Gate and security
- Private rooms
- Balconies and patios
- Washing machine/laundry facilities
Are villas in Maharashtra pet-friendly?
Yes, certain villas in Maharashtra are pet-friendly. Places like Bungalow Tranquil Dreams, Arwa Farms and Panorama Bungalow welcome pets on the property and even have special provisions for them. However, it is best to check with the property you have booked from beforehand whether they allow pets or not.
Shinde Wadi hills is famous among the Kamshet attractions as one of the best paragliding spots. However, it is also known for its ravishing sunrise and sunset view. One should surely visit this place early in the morning to get a look at the enthralling sunrise providing you with peace. Traverse along with the bounties of Shinde wadi hills as the greenery and refreshing cool winds will make you fall in love with this spot. Places to visit in Kamshet are numerous yet this place will never disappoint you in any way. Spotted at a height of 200 feet, the hills will enchant you with the best experience of paragliding. Location: 2 kilometers from KamshetBest Time: February-May and October-December
Cave exploration in Kamshet is incomplete without visiting the Buddhist Bedse Caves, which are said to be built in the first century. Like most caves, these also have a dark, damp, and mystic allure about them. As you enter, you will see a temple with ancient carvings of elephants, horses, etc. on the walls. A beautifully carved ceiling and pillars arch the monastery inside, which is a must-see. This is one of the best places to visit in Kamshet to spend time meditating or simply being with oneself in the silent & serene environs of the caves. Location: 10 kilometres from Kamshet.Best time: Monsoons months of June-September.