Popular Uttarakhand Packages
Uttarakhand Tour Packages
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 7424.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 19750.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 8999.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 15999.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 12289.0|
Uttarakhand PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Uttarakhand tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Uttarakhand packages with exciting deals & offers.
Introducing you with the most enticing Uttarakhand tour packages, Thrillophilia gives you a chance to immerse into the eclectic mix of cuisines, customs, and people of this city. Right from the comfort of your couch, you can browse from a wide range of tours that offer you comfortable accommodations, delicious meals and skillful guides. Our team of experts carefully curate and organize Uttarakhand packages for you to have the best of the best experiences at this hill station.
While browsing through the Uttarakhand tour packages, you can even avail various unbeatable discounts that come up from time to time to get a sweet deal for a booking. This way, they are pretty budget-friendly too. Along with this, they can also be customized according to your individual preferences. There are ample choices of things to do during your Uttarakhand packages that you can add in your itineraries that range from trekking to camping and rock climbing to sky diving. Be it a short relaxing trip, a long break, or an exciting adventure-filled holiday, we have the right Uttarakhand tour packages for you to choose from.
With lots of splendid places to visit in Uttarakhand in your Uttarakhand packages, Thrillophilia aims to give you an unforgettable experience with a touch of magic and love. So book the Uttarakhand tour packages now to reveal the greatest gems of this untouched paradise of nature that welcomes you with open arms to be lost in its untouched splendors and scenic vistas.
Places to Visit on Uttarakhand Tour:1. Rishikesh: One of the best ways to explore the rich and diverse history of India is by visiting the holy city of Rishikesh as part of your Uttarakhand tour packages. It is one of the most important cities for pilgrimage for Hindus. Rishikesh is not only famous for its many temples and holy centres, but also for its ashrams and wellness camps that teach guests the purest forms of yoga, Ayurveda and other means of holistic living.
Apart from this uplifting lifestyle, you can also experience the immense natural beauty of Rishikesh, with its gushing rivers, tall mountains and beautiful stretches of green jungles. River rafting and bungee jumping are the two experiences you must try here.
Best Time: February – mid-May.
2. Auli: Auli is a picturesque hill station situated in the Chamoli District of Garhwal Himalayas in Uttarakhand. It is one of the most beautiful spots in your Uttarakhand tour packages, where you can enjoy a number of very exciting activities and take in the panoramic natural view.
Considered one of the most visited tourist destinations in India, Auli is famous for its enchanting Ski resorts, Ski Events and Ski slopes set amidst the snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas and the coniferous forests consisting of pine and oak trees. Auli is also ideal for trekkers and hikers, due to the presence of several stunning nature trails that are worth exploring.
Best Time: December – February.
3. Nainital: The breathtaking hill station of Nainital is situated in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. Located at an elevation of 2,084 metres, Nainital is a dream destination that is part of your Uttarakhand tour packages.
This marvellous resort town is home to several beautiful natural attractions such as the famous Naini Lake where you can enjoy activities like boating and picnics on the banks. Other famous attractions are the Naina Devi Temple, the Mall at the Govind Ballabh Pant Marg and numerous chic hotels and restaurants. You can also indulge in various recreational activities like rappelling, Burma Bridge, Tarzan Swing and trekking.
Best Time: March - June
4. Mussoorie: Mussoorie is an enchanting hill station situated at the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range at Dehradun District and an essential stop on your Uttarakhand packages. Situated at an elevation of 2,005 metres, this town is popularly known as “The Queen of the Hills' ' as it is surrounded by the snowy Himalayan ranges, the famous Doon Valley and the majestic Shiwalik Ranges.
Lal Tibba is the highest point in Mussoorie, from where you can catch a stunning 360-view of the surrounding natural landscape. You can also view the towns of Kedarnath, Badrinath and Bandarpunch through the famous Japanese telescope which was installed here in 1967.
Best Time: March - June
5. Jim Corbett: The legendary Jim Corbett National Park is situated at the Dhikala zone at the Ramganga Reservoir in Uttarakhand. This is one of the most exciting inclusions in your Uttarakhand tour packages when you are travelling through the state.
Spread over a huge area of 520.8 square km and consisting of large lakes, grasslands and marshy depressions, this national park is home to several beautiful animals including the majestic Bengal Tiger. The other animals protected at this park are the sambar deer, chital, barking deer, hog deer, Indian Grey Mongoose, otters, Himalayan Goral, Indian pangolins and other such rare fauna and flora.
Best Time: December - March
6. Kedarnath: When you are planning your Uttarakhand packages, visiting the holy city of Kedarnath is an absolute must. Situated at the Rudraprayag District, Kedarnath is one of the most sacred pilgrimage destinations for the Hindus. Thousands of devotees, sages and tourists visit the famous shrine of Lord Shiva at the Garhwal Himalayan Range near River Mandakini.
The rugged beauty of the snow-capped mountain ranges adds to the divine charm of this place. Apart from the spiritual and religious significance of this place, Kedarnath is also famous for its incredible natural beauty, found in its lush green alpines and bright, colourful rhododendrons. The Kedarnath of Uttarakhand is an essential part of Uttarakhand sightseeing in a Uttarakhand tour packages.
Best Time: April - November
7. Dehradun: Visiting the enchanting capital city of Dehradun is an essential part of your Uttarakhand tour packages. Dehradun is situated at the quaint and picturesque Doon Valley at the foothills of the Himalayas, nestled between River Song in the east and River Yamuna on the west.
This city is primarily famous for the Indian Military Academy and the prestigious Doon School which has created its own benchmark in the field of education. Due to its cool and pleasant weather condition and natural splendour, Dehradun is always a great destination to take a short break from the monotony of daily life. It is also a popular romantic destination for honeymooning couples.
Best Time: March - June
8. Haridwar: Haridwar is the epicentre of ancient Indian culture and Hinduism. All comprehensive Uttarakhand tour packages include a stop at Haridwar. Located in the Haridwar District in Uttarakhand, this town is one of the most popular pilgrimage sites, visited by thousands of devotees from all over the world.
This town is famous for Har Ki Pauri and their elaborate Ganga Aarti. The ‘aarti’ session in the evening where the priests worship the holy River Ganga with great fanfare is also a spectacle that is worth witnessing. This, together with the gushing rivers, temples, bridges and surrounding snow-capped mountains creates a magical environment.
Best Time: November - March
9. Lansdowne: Lansdowne is a picturesque hill station founded by the Garhwal Rifles Regiment during the colonial rule of the British over India. Nestled amidst thick coniferous forests and layers of misty mountain ranges, Lansdowne is a must-visit destination during your Uttarakhand tour packages.
This tranquil town makes for a great retreat with your family and friends. Here, you can explore the rich, heritage bungalows and the churches leftover from the British Raj. You can also witness some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets from different viewpoints, go on a nature walk, explore hidden hiking trails, go bird-watching and spend your Uttarakhand vacation in absolute tranquillity.
Best Time: December - February
Things to Do on Uttarakhand Trip:1. Rafting in Rishikesh: The River Ganga in Rishikesh is perfect for a thrilling rafting experience while you are enjoying a vacation in this holy city. You can experience one of the best rafting sessions at Shivpuri near Ram Jhula. It takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete the entire route.
You can have an out-of-the-world experience while you cross 4 rapid levels through the surrounding mountain ranges. All safety measures are ensured and you also have the option of being accompanied by a trained professional during your activity.
Location: Shivpuri, Rishikesh.
Timing: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Price: INR 400 per personTiming: 2 days 1 night (check in 12:00pm - check out 10:00am)
2. Camping in Lansdowne: Uttarakhand is one of the best places in India for overnight camping trips. You can enjoy a two day- one night camping trip in a tent under a sky full of stars, while your Uttarakhand tour packages.
The Jungle Camping with Adventure Activities Uttarakhand tour packages allows you to enjoy fun-filled activities like bonfires, waterfall trekking, flying fox, rock climbing, rappelling, bamboo bridge trips and many more.
2. Camping in Lansdowne: Uttarakhand is one of the best places in India for overnight camping trips. You can enjoy a two day- one night camping trip in a tent under a sky full of stars, while your Uttarakhand tour packages.
The Jungle Camping with Adventure Activities Uttarakhand tour packages allows you to enjoy fun-filled activities like bonfires, waterfall trekking, flying fox, rock climbing, rappelling, bamboo bridge trips and many more.
Price: INR 2,040
3. Boating in Naini Lake: Boating on the surface of the picturesque Naini Lake can be a very memorable experience. Surrounded by misty mountain ranges and cradled amidst lush green conifers, Naini Lake boating excursions can offer one of the most romantic experiences ever.
Enjoy a relaxing trip in the bright, colorful Shikara as you steer around the pristine lake, with your loved ones. The entire trip lasts approximately 30 minutes, while you admire and appreciate nature's splendour and tranquillity all around you. As a result, we propose including the Naini Lake Boating experience in the Uttarakhand tour packages.
Location: Naini Lake
Timing: 6:00am – 6:00pm
Price: INR 105 per person
4. Wildlife Safari at Jim Corbett: Enjoy an enriching trip around the legendary Jim Corbett National Park with your family and loved ones. You can opt for a Jeep Safari with a maximum accommodation of 6 passengers and 2 children, or you can choose to travel in Canter Safari with 16 passenger seats.
You will be traveling through six main zones, namely Birjani, Garjya, Jhirna, Dhela, Durgadevi and Sitabani. During the safari, you can witness the majestic Bengal Tigers and many other magnificent animals closely, in their natural habitats.
Location: Nainital District, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand 244715
Timing: 6:00am- 9:30am, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Price: INR 3,800 for Jeep Safari & INR 1,500 per person for Canter Safari.
6. Pray at Badrinath Temple: The Badrinath Temple is considered one of the holiest of all pilgrim sites in India. All around the year thousands of devotees visit the sacred shrine of Lord Vishnu which was built in the 7th Century C.E.
It is a rare opportunity to see the tall, spectacular sculpture of Lord Vishnu carved in black granite inside the temple. All the devotees are allowed 10-15 minutes to offer their prayers. Devotees can join in the morning prayers or the “abhishekam” or offer their prayers during evening ‘aarti.
Location: Mata Murti road, Badrinath, Uttarakhand 246422
Timing: 6:00am – 5:00pm
7. Witness Ganga Aarti in Haridwar: Visiting the sacred Ganges and watching the Brahmins perform “aarti” and offer their prayers to River Ganga is a wonderful experience. The city of Haridwar is the abode of ancient Indian culture and Hinduism.
As River Ganga is considered the holiest of all rivers by the Hindus, the worship is performed with great fervour, divinity and enthusiasm in Haridwar. Twice a day, huge lamps are lit and several Brahmins persist gather by the river bank and grand worship is performed along with Vedic chants and hymns. This is an excellent experience for families to include in their Uttarakhand tour packages to make their trip even more memorable.
Location: Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401
Timing: 5:00am – 6:60am, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
8. Skiing in Auli: If you are an adventure freak, then Auli is the ultimate paradise for you. This town is the perfect holiday destination for anyone in love with adventures and snow. Enjoy an out of the world experience as you ski through the pristine snowy slopes, cradled amidst thick forests of pine and oak.
Your 3-day adventure starts from your arrival at the picturesque hill station. You will receive basic training from a trained professional regarding the activity and how to handle the equipment before you are allowed to use them to ensure your safety. Don’t forget to dig into this amazing experience on your Uttarakhand tour packages.
Location: Auli Road, Auli Laga Salude, Uttarakhand 246443
Timing: 3 days 2 nights
Price: INR 4,499 per person
9. Trek to Valley of Flowers: The famous Valley of Flower National Park is situated at the North Chamoli district of Haridwar in Uttarakhand. This region is a small piece of heaven with vast stretches of the undulating landscape covered with the glorious endemic alpine flowers.
The snow-capped misty blue mountain ranges, the thick conifers and the plethora of bright, colourful flowers create a bewitching sight. It is one of the most romantic and photogenic places in all of India – ideal for couples and photography enthusiasts. If you plan Uttarakhand packages for June to August, you can include a day trip to this valley of flowers.
Location: North Chamoli, Pithoragarh, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Timing: 6 days 5 nights
Price: INR 6,500 per person
10. Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh: Experience a daring free-fall within the thick coniferous slopes of the Shiwaliks at the famous Mohan Chatti at Rishikesh. Bungee Jumping is an adventure and a one-of-a-kind of experience for adventure freaks and adrenaline seekers.
The 83-meter drop during the activity will give you a massive rush, as you free-fall through the air towards the ground, tethered to a strong rope by your feet. So, you have another exciting activity to look forward to on your Uttarakhand tour packages.
Location: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh,
Timing: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Price: INR 3,250 per person
How to reach Uttarakhand:Reaching Uttarakhand is not very complicated. The state is well connected with the National Capital and can be reached tirelessly by road. Being a hill station, the weather conditions are not always up to the mark, so many scheduled flights can get delayed and canceled.
By Air: The closest airport to the city center of Dehradun is Jolly Grant Airport. It is situated approximately 5 km away. Taxis are operated from outside the airport to reach the main city. Despite being a small airport, major domestic airlines like Indigo, SpiceJet, Air India, and Jet Airways operate from here.
By Train: The city can be accessed by train through the Dehradun railway station. Local trains commute daily on this station, while luxury trains like Mussoorie Express and Shatabdi Express connect the metropolitan cities of India to the city of Dehradun. Situated at a distance of hardly 1 km from Clock Tower, a number of local buses, autos, and taxis operate outside the station to help you reach your destination.
By Road: From non-AC buses to luxury Volvos, from local Uttarakhand buses to interstate buses, the Inter-State Bus Terminal (ISBT) of Dehradun is well connected to all the major cities. If you are traveling in your vehicle, you can reach Dehradun by taking NH-72.
Best Time for Uttarakhand Trip:Each season presents a new color in this hilly region. So, the best time to visit Uttarakhand is subject to what you are seeking from your Uttarakhand tour packages. However, the months from February to April are observed as the peak season.
During Summers: The months from March to June experience a warm sun shining brightly in the sky, making summers ideal to try adventure sports or go on pilgrimages to enchanting temples.
During Monsoon: From July to October, Uttarakhand experiences unpredictable showers discouraging traveling during this season. However, it is ideal if you want to trek to the Valley of Flowers.
During Winters: If making snow angels gives you butterflies in the stomach, then the chilly winters from November to February are your best shot.
People Also Ask About Uttarakhand Tours
Which are the best Uttarakhand tour packages?Here we have listed a few of the best Uttarakhand Packages for you. Check them out:
1. Haridwar To Nainital Tour Package @ Flat 22% Off
2. 4 Days 3 Night Mussoorie Tour Package @ Flat 22% Off
3. Mussoorie Tour Package from Delhi @ Flat 23% Off
4. Haridwar To Mussoorie Tour Package @ Flat 27% Off
5. Jim Corbett Tour Package from Nainital @ Flat 18% Off
What are the best places to visit in Uttarakhand with family?1. Dehradun: Providing scenic vistas and stunning landscapes, Dehradun is a perfect city for a family vacation during Uttarakhand tour packages. With beautiful weather all through the year, it makes for a perfect rejuvenating place away from city life. Explore this small city which is also one of the important education hubs in the country and make your holiday worth remembering. Dehradun is without a doubt one of the most important Uttarakhand tourist destinations for all types of visitors, and it is an integral element of Uttarakhand tour packages.
2. Haridwar: The religious chanting and prayers on the lips of the tourists is what welcomes you in Haridwar, one of the most famous pilgrimage sites in India. With numerous sights and temples worth seeing in Haridwar, it makes for an ideal place in Uttarakhand tour packages to visit with family. It is also home to some of the famous spiritual and yoga centres of learning.
3. Rishikesh: Encapsulated by the lush green surroundings, riveting scenic beauty and architectural wonders, Rishikesh makes for one of the most amazing places to visit with family in Uttarakhand tour packages. Also known for its adventurous water sports like kayaking, river rafting, canoeing and more, it will offer you the best time where you will create moments worth cherishing.
4. Nainital: Known as the city of lakes, Nainital is one of the best places to visit with family in Uttarakhand packages. This city makes for a perfect getaway as it is surrounded by the most stunning vistas along with peace and tranquility. With pleasant weather and numerous attractions worth witnessing, it makes for an amazing holiday destination.
5. Jim Corbett National Park: A remarkable place to witness wildlife and nature up close, Jim Corbett National Park is the place to go. Perfect for a family vacation during Uttarakhand tour packages, this is one of the oldest national parks rich in flora and fauna. You can witness Royal Bengal Tiger and innumerable species of birds here, a terrific experience.
Which are the famous hill stations in Uttarakhand?Snow-laden mountains, scenic waterfalls, and emerald jungles mark the beauty of Uttarakhand. Be it Mussoorie, Nainital, Almora, Badrinath, Ranikhet, or Kausani; each hill station is unparalleled in terms of angelic beauty and amusing destinations. So, if you opt for an Uttarakhand tour packages, make sure you hit these hill stations and discover all the scenic locations.
1. Nainital: Mesmerizingly picturesque, this hill station of Uttarakhand has plenty of gorgeous resorts to stay in and offers postcard views all around. A sparkling lake lies in the middle of the city, called Naini Lake, which is an excellent site to go boating. A paradise for nature lovers, tourists to Nainital, love trekking over Naini peak to watch the sublime sunrises and sunsets from the highest point of the city.
2. Kedarnath: To the followers of Hinduism, a trek to Kedarnath is the most sacred pilgrimage as it is the abode of Lord Shiva. A part of the Chota Char Dham, or smaller four holy abodes, it is frequented by millions of pilgrims every year. With majestic mountains overlooking it and River Mandakini flowing by its side, the ancient temple of Kedarnath is surrounded by verdant greenery and houses intricately carved idols and lingams of Lord Shiva.
3. Mussoorie: Referred to as the 'Queen of the Hills,' Mussoorie attracts a lot of youngsters due to the happening attractions spread across the entire city. From bathing in the Kempty Falls and driving smoothly along Camel's Back Road, to climbing the peak of George Everest and shopping in the Mall Road, the city is a perfect blend of a hill station's serenity and a city's bustling charm and one must include this beautiful city in their Uttarakhand tour packages.
What is famous in Uttarakhand?Nothing less than a glimmer of paradise, Uttarakhand tour packages is famous for its scenic beauty of the Himalayas and the Terai grasslands along with savannas and the Bhabar. It is also known for numerous divine pilgrimage centers and temples.
What are the best adventure activities one can experience on their Uttarakhand packages?Here are some options for interesting things to include in your choice Uttarakhand packages, whether you explore the mainstream Uttarakhand attractions or the offbeat spots to visit in the Uttarakhand tour packages.
1. Trekking: Uttarakhand tour packages offer the most amazing trekking experience with mesmerizing views of the Himalayas. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Uttarakhand has treks to suit everyone’s needs. You can enjoy the Valley of Flowers Trek, Deoriatal, Tungnath, and Chandrashila treks in Uttarakhand. There are also courses offered where you can learn trekking before going on one.
2. Paragliding: The bewitching views, bird’s eye view of the surroundings takes you by surprise while you paraglide in Uttarakhand. This experience will make your heart skip a beat as you soar high, almost feeling like touching the sky. Offering this adrenaline rush, Uttarakhand has numerous paragliding spots where you can take this beautiful experience. This is an excellent experience for adventure seekers to add to their Uttarakhand tour packages to make their vacation even more memorable.
3. Canoeing & Kayaking: Paddle through in the Kayak against the water flows in Uttarakhand, an experience of a lifetime. With numerous places offering this adventure sport, you can also learn the basics by the professionals available to teach you at a nominal cost.
4. Ziplining: One of the most exciting and thrilling activities offered in Uttarakhand tour packages is ziplining. Perfect for people who love adventure and adrenaline rush, ziplining will provide you with an experience that will leave an indelible imprint on your heart. The sight of the gushing water and scenic surroundings while you slope will enhance your experience.
5. Skiing: One of the most exhilarating adventure activities, Skiing in Uttarakhand packages offers an experience that will dwell in your heart. Slide on the snow at Auli draped in beautiful white and indulge in this enchanting experience. If you don’t know how to ski, experts are present to teach you and you can take classes before enjoying this mesmerizing experience. We therefore recommend adding the Auli Skiing experience to the Uttarakhand tour packages.
Which are some famous treks I can do on the Uttarakhand tour?Lying in the geographical center of Himalayas, Uttarakhand offers more treks than imaginable. Many of these treks are still being discovered, but if you’re more of a casual trekker, we will guide you through some of the most famous treks available in Uttarakhand tour packages.
1. Brahmatal Trek: You are low on time and want to experience the most; then, you shouldn’t look further than Brahmatal trek. It is Jam-packed with luscious green forests, views of some the most exemplary peaks in Uttarakhand tour packages, and rare wildlife.
It is also one of the least crowded treks you will find in the current times. To top it all off, it has arguably the 2 most beautiful lakes in the entire country, which give out a very beautiful vibe when frozen.
2. Flower Valley Trek: It is said that this is the most fresh trek in the entire world, and people cannot argue with that. One could really fall for the serenity this trek provides. With beautiful glimpses of the great Himalayas and flora that can’t be found anywhere else, it’s worth it to have it on your trek list.
To reach this valley you need to trek from Govind Ghat to Hemkund Sahib that leads up to Ghangaria.The valley is just 5 kilometers from Ghangaria and you can also find a serene lake called Hemkund over here.
3. Har Ki Dun Trek: A trek that shouldn’t be missed if you have a good amount of time in your hands. Many trekkers revere this trek for its rich culture. You can experience the ancient Himalayas in their best form as you make it through the various ridges, meadows, basins, forests, and villages. Homing the most renowned campsites in India, it’s a trek that any veteran would recommend.
4. Dayara Bugyal Trek: A trek perfect for beginners, Dayara Bugyal, has some of the best meadows on the planet. This trek offers you everything a high altitude trek offers and yet is a very relaxing and laid back trek.
Spectacular mountain views and ancient villages would make you want to stay there forever. This trek does wonder in bringing out the nature lover in you as you will find meadows like no others as you go through the fantastic forests.
5. Deoriatal Chandrashila Trek: A trek that feels like it was made for the breathtaking summit views it offers. The most popular Uttarakhand trek offers you not only the views of a few Himalayan peaks but lets you see all of the peaks and summits of the eastern and western Uttarakhand.
It also provides you with some of the best forest trails in India and is a heaven for birdwatchers. You can detect diverse species of birds over here such as griffins, snow partridges, and Himalayan woodpeckers. This is an excellent activity to include in your Uttarakhand tour packages for adventure seekers.
Which are the main pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand?The paramount pilgrimage for Hindu followers around the world is the four shrines of Chota Char Dham. Literally meaning 'the smaller four holy abodes,' these holy temples fall in different regions of Uttarakhand and are situated high above in the Himalayas. Thus, apart from Haridwar and Rishikesh, maximum Uttarakhand tour packages cover these divine destinations as well. Mentioned below are the holy centers of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri.
1. Kedarnath: Far above in the snow-capped mountains of Himalayas, perched peacefully in a lush green valley, lies the holy shrine of Kedarnath. Witnessing devotees from all over the world, the ancient temple of Kedarnath is amongst the most prominent shrines of Lord Shiva and is part of the Chota Char Dham.
The breathtaking beauty of its landscape bewitches anyone who visits it. Starting at the sacred lake of Gauri Kund, to reach the temple, one needs to cover a trek of 22 km. Journeying on foot to the shrine and worshipping with full devotion to Lord Shiva is said to relieve one from his problems and grant the blessing of the god.
2. Badrinath: Known as the birthplace of River Alaknanda, Badrinath is an eminent Hindu pilgrimage site that consecrates the preserver, Lord Vishnu. Surrounded by majestic mountains from all corners, this temple finds its name in many Hindu Puranas and Vedas.
Every year, from April to November, the shrine is thronged by millions of Vishnu devotees traveling on foot to seek the blessings of their Lord. The ancient architecture of this temple is pleasing to the eyes and refreshes the soul of anyone who prays in it. Fragranced flowers are showered upon the black stoned effigy of Lord Vishnu enshrined over here.
3. Yamunotri: High above in the Garhwal region of the Himalayas lies the Champasar glacier from which River Yamuna originates. Said to be the resting place of Goddess Yamuna, this pilgrim site even has a magnificent temple dedicated to the goddess and has her effigy carved out of black marble.
Worshipped for being the giver of life for Indian civilizations for centuries, Yamunotri is the third temple among Chota Char Dham. Since Hindu epics mention Lord Yama, the god of death, as the brother of Goddess Yamunotri, devotees believe that traveling to this place grants a peaceful death.
4. Gangotri: Lastly, the birthplace of the holy river the Ganges is the sacred pilgrimage center of Gangotri. The Hindu deity behind the great force of this river is believed to be Goddess Ganga. Emerging as Bhagirathi from the gigantic glacier, River Ganga is visited by pilgrims seeking repentance of their sins and blessings for a new start. The fourth shrine in the group of Chota Char Dham, pilgrims, visit Gangotri after going first to Yamunotri.
What are the safety measures for a trip to Uttarakhand?Traveling to a new place unknown to you is exciting but calls for an attentive mind that looks out for any problems. So look at the handy tips jotted down to ensure you have a memorable and safe journey.
1. Though monsoon brings refreshing greenery, avoid traveling during this season. Rainfalls increase the chances of landslides making road travel riskier in hill stations.
2. Always keep an eye on the weather forecast before stepping outdoors.
3. Choose your hotel wisely: Do not go for one that is too near a strong river or a cliff.
4. When the sun is too bright, drink a lot of water and apply plenty of sunblock before kick-starting your day.
5. Only try adventure sports under the supervision of authorized operators.
6. Dress according to the weather: Carry sunglasses and scarves to beat the scorching heat. Don a nice sweater or overcoat that keeps you warm in the chilly weather.
7. Get a pair of sturdy and comfortable shoes when beginning a trek or hike.
8. Do carry the necessary ID proof and documents at places required.
Newly Added Uttarakhand Experience
Har Ki Doon, garhwal Kedarkantha Trek, garhwal New Tehri, kanatal Lakshman Jhula, rishikesh Surkanda Devi Temple, kanatal Ram Jhula, rishikesh Rafting In Rishikesh Parmath Niketan Ashram, rishikesh Parmarth Niketan Ashram, rishikesh Triveni Ghat, rishikesh Camping In Rishikesh Gita Bhavan, rishikesh Beatles Ashram, rishikesh Bungee Jumping Rishikesh Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, rishikesh Shivpuri, rishikesh Tehri Dam, kanatal Flying Fox Rishikesh Neer Garh Waterfall, rishikesh Dhanaulti, kanatal Har Ki Pauri, haridwar Shanti Kunj, haridwar Chandrashila Trek, garhwal Ganga Aarti, rishikesh Mansa Devi Temple, haridwar Chilla Wildlife Sanctuary, haridwar Corbett Waterfall Tehri Lake, kanatal Garjia Temple, corbett Corbett Museum Birjani, corbett Jhirna, corbett Parad Shivling, haridwar Anandamayi Ashram, haridwar Durga Mandir Temple, corbett Sitabani Temple, corbett Dhikala Zone, corbett Kanavashram, lansdowne Kaleshwar Mahadev Temple, lansdowne Kyari Camp, corbett Kaudia Forest, kanatal Bhim Pakora, lansdowne Sitabani Forest Reserve, corbett Kalagarh Dam, corbett St Johns Church, lansdowne War Memorial Lansdowne Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple, lansdowne Nanda Devi National Park, auli Vishnuprayag, auli Kosi River, corbett Kalagarh Tiger Reserve, lansdowne Darwan Singh Sangrahalay, lansdowne Snow Viewpoint And Hawaghar, lansdowne Tip In Top Point, lansdowne Bhulla Lake, lansdowne Happy Valley, mussoorie Shedup Choepelling Temple, mussoorie Crystal World, haridwar Khurpatal Lake, nainital Mussoorie Heritage Centre Sadhana Mandir, rishikesh Rishikesh School Of Yoga Hanging Valley Of Gods Trek, garhwal Bharat Mandir, rishikesh Swarga Ashram, rishikesh Dayara Bugyal, uttarkashi Kalsi, dehradun Maldevta, dehradun Lachhiwala, dehradun Buddha Temple, dehradun Pawan Dham, haridwar Bara Bazar, haridwar Fun Valley Water Park, haridwar Ram Mandir, ranikhet Sariyatal, nainital Auli Gorson Trek Camel's Back Road, mussoorie Jharipani Falls, mussoorie Classic Hill Top Resort, dhanaulti Sahastradhara, dehradun Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram, rishikesh Shiva Yoga Peeth, rishikesh Shivling, garhwal Asan Barrage, dehradun Tehri Dam Tapkeshwar Temple, dehradun Sunset Points, ranikhet Chaubatia, ranikhet Dodital Darwa Top Trek, uttarkashi Omkarananda Ashram, rishikesh Paltan Bazar, dehradun Clock Tower, dehradun Birla Ghat, haridwar Maya Devi Temple, haridwar Patanjali Yoga Peeth, haridwar Local Markets, haridwar Sapt Rishi Ashram, haridwar
12 July 2018
This was my maiden trek and I am glad I chose Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Saheb. I carried home tonnes of great memories from the trip that I will cherish for my life. Serene Nature, Splendid weather, a great company of cousins, new friends we made and the team who lead the trek made a perfect mixture to cherish. While the chirpy young kept the team charged, the conviction of the others was inspirational to the rest. I am also glad that Thrillophillia conducts this trip which I came to know after reading thrillophilia reviews. The field team lead by Yogi and Sandeep was awesome. At some point or other everyone in the group were amazed with their knowledge, patience, perseverance, untiring efforts to make the trip a memorable and comfortable one for the entire team. Their daily briefing was quite interesting. Valley of flowers amazed us with the nuances it offered every minute. The continuous rain, the chill of the breeze, narrow steep path, rolling stones, changing landscape every minute, moving clouds around you, crossing the river over narrow bridges…. The list goes on and on Hemkund Saheb is another marvel. This place left most of the team members ecstatic. What a bliss. The only place I have seen made many people cry with joy. A place that one must visit atleast once in their lifetime. The trek(mule ride), the hospitality at the Gurudwara were breathtaking. It was a testimony to what faith can bring out of people. We could see people of all age groups from 3 to 70+ trek all the way from Govindghat to Hemkund Saheb, carrying children and luggage on shoulders and sometime on mules. Wow… We were exposed to a new world of Ghangaria which come alive in March and sleeps over from October. A town that has everything active only for 4 months.
13 November 2018
To tell the truth, we started this trek with many doubts and inhibitions. Especially since we had 2 children aged 7 & 8 who had done only single day treks till date. Our trek leader Makkhan Singh gave us a complete overview of what we could expect but nothing prepared us for the unadulterated natural beauty that was all around us from the start to the finish of the trek. From Deodar trees in the lower ranges to tall pine forests on taller peaks. The autumn colours were visible in full glory. Many moments bring a smile back to our faces like speaking to the villagers we met on the way, finding a couple of langoors spying on us, having black tea with herbs that instantly refreshed us and many more such memories. Camping was a whole new experience for all of us. It taught us the discipline of timing and the regard for others comfort. The cooks who accompanied us were very thoughtful about our children and tried their best to serve food that kids would enjoy. Needless to say, the snow was the best part of the trek. We made a snowman with the help of trek guide Ashish. He was wonderful with our kids. He played with them, but was also very careful about their safety. I wish to wholeheartedly thank each and every one in the team who helped organize this trek so perfectly. We didn't feel a single moment of confusion or uncertainty over any of the arrangements made. This experience has definitely made us wish to do more such treks in the future.
13 April 2019
Moni Shankar Chandrashila Trek
The stay at kund was a very pleasant one. It had wonderfull golden views of Kedardome. Sound of mountain river just below the campsite was like a soothing lullaby. The fully blooming rhododendron gave the perfect reddish look of the season FALL. Now as we come to the part of the trek to deorital, the day started with a double puncture of one of our car which was to take us to SARI. But to our joy it provided us the perfect excuse to start our trek right from kund. The opportunity gave us time to photograph the kedar dome from a height and on the way we also came by a hilly waterfall which gave us plenty to take home some mesmerizing photographs. By the time our car was ready to take us to Sari. On reaching Sari we started our climb to Deorital Lake . On the way we filled up our water bottles from a mountain spring and wow the most refreshing drink i had in my life off cousre accompanied by chewing of rhododendron petals. On reaching deorital we were greeted with patches of snow and a mesmerizing view of snow clad-en peaks of Chaukhamba. We could even capture the reflection of the cliffs in the clear water of the lake. After having a packed lunch we descended down to sari by taking a visit to hilly temple. On the way back we went to Ukhimath, the winter home of BABA Kedarnath. The secondays climb was from Chopta. There was snow right from Chopta. We claded our shoes with the mandatory spikes and started our climb throw the snow laden valley and mountain sides of chopta taking occassional breaks. The temple of Tungnath was almost under snow. After taking a break at tungnath we further ascended to Chandrasila peak making new path through the fresh snows. And like we were on the top of the world with 360 degree view of Nanda Devi, Trishul and Chaukhamba. The weather had by then started getting little naughty with patches of black clouds hovering around. After taking a quick packed lunch we started our descend, which was packed with thrills and surprises courtesy our guide Monu Rana. We went back to our childhood days by sliding and rolling through the snows like 3 year old toddlers and just yelling in excitement. On reaching chopta we boarded our cars to be back to kund. A heavy downpour welcomed us to Kund and let us have a unique experience of heavy mountain lashes. Next day we were back to Haridwar after having a tastefull lunch at Jayalgarh. A wow experience of lifetime in my sixth trek.
05 July 2019
Sanjay Kumar Gond Har Ki Dun Trek, Uttarakhand 2021 | Book Now @ Flat 31% off
Hi All, I took Har Ki Dun trek, booked via Thirllophila. The operator made all the arrangements. Though I was travelling Solo, I was surrounded with company of good locals and other fellow trekkers, all heading towards Har Ki Dun. It was 07 days trek & was a awesomely memorable journey. I really enjoyed whole trek and company of Rishab & Nitin bhai (Guides). They really took good care of me and my fellow trekkers. I meet many people and few became good friends of mine with whom I'm still communicate. Guys, I recommend every new trekkers, solo or group to go for it. This trek is easy to moderate with mesmerizing views with really tasty foods along the trek camping. Though, I visited at end of June but rain was at beginning and bothered us very little. Those snow covered mountain tops and chilled water river streams are beautiful. Along the way, is wooden bridges, water steams, cold clouds, lush green dense forests and few Maggie shops by local peoples to take rest and spend some time with nature. Thanks again to Thrillophilia!
02 February 2019
YESHWANTH YESHWANTH Brahmatal Trek 2021, Uttarakhand | Flat 34% off
19th to 23rd January 2019 can’t forget, can’t explain the experience in my life !! The Brahmatal trek is unforgettable in this lifetime!! Yes, we faced some mighty powers of mountains and skies , when we were at Brahmatal camp at 12000feet severe snow storm was hit !! Yea we wanted live snowfall we were praying for it since we booked for the trek but the holy nature gave us so much snowfall that’s enough for one lifetime!! It was almost 4 to 5 feet snow outside our camps !!! we experienced temp of around -15 to -20 degree !! we took shelters in chacha ki dhukhan (small shop with wooden roof covered with tarpol)! The best part was our guides when all others trekking companies like India hike, trek the Himalayas team went down in snow storm our team stayed back up until the 36hours storm was gone and descended with a view that can be remembered every day in this lifetime !! Thinking about the hike up the mountain, right before the peak, the pain is unbearable. The trek has been long and the journey has been uphill against snow filled rocky terrain. Just before you reach the top, you feel as if you’ll never be able to take another step, yet you do. You forget ahead and just as the desire to give up becomes strongest, you reach the top. The light, the view is incredible, and you can finally see clearly what you’ve been fighting for. Suddenly, the next part of your journey is clear. It's beautiful, and its all laid out in the sight ahead and below. You are renewed, you know now where you are going. Today, if you are in a season where you are heading uphill and all you see is the mountainous terrain ahead, I hope to inspire you to keep going. Take small steps, but don't stop and don't dare go backwards. When it feels like you can't move, take a deep breath, and cry out for strength to just take the very next step. You will reach the top of your mountain and your joy will be great!! You are moving forward and your destiny awaits! After this trek, my confidence has boosted for sure !! I would like to thank my trek guides from bottom of my heart Raju bhayia, Praveen bhai who took very good care of us overnights and days in that severe snow storm and motivating on each and every step which was very difficult on the way back !! Again I Repeat this experience “Cannot be explained and cannot forget” in this lifetime!! Guys from experience I recommend you to carry all the trekking gears without fail or u gonna suffer REAL bad in those mighty mountains especially must if u are doing in peak winter ... (don't forget to see the forecast ) imp gears are Minus temp waterproof outer jacket, down jacket .thermal inners, lots of t-shirts at least 4, thermal pants, trek pants 2 , track pants , walking poles , WATERPROOF SHOES ( very imp ), 4 pairs of thermal socks , GATERS u can't walk without it in snow, in safer side carry one meter of tarpol that can be used in heavy snow as gaters (telling with experience) , woollen caps, glove inners, waterproof gloves .. Be mentally prepared for the worst !!!u will really enjoy it and ur confidence will be much more then what you were !! MUST DO TREK!
22 March 2021
Overall it was a nice experience at the camp. The members were supportive & cordial. The foods were tasty & good too. But the reception needed to improve soon as we reached Rishikesh for rafting.
22 March 2021
Saurabh Photoshoot in Nainital
We would like to thank Thrillophilia for the amazing photos. The photographer was very professional and suggested various poses. Thanks for making our trip memorable!
"well managed trip"
16 March 2021
Brieona Acharya Kedarkantha Trek 2021, Uttarakhand | Book @ ₹6,000 Only
This was the very first trek of my life and Thrillophilia made sure to make the best of it. A traveller picked us up from Dehradun and we reached Sankri around 4 pm. Mr Bachan Rana made sure we were well instructed and equipped. Our trek guides Mukesh sir and Prakash sir were amazing and made sure no one is left behind. Not having an active physicality, I was always the last one to reach the base, but they made sure I didn't feel left out and helped me with the snow and the rocks. I also made great friends with every member of my group and by the end of the trek, we were one big family. We never would have guessed in our wildest dreams that they would be serving us gulab jamuns and pasta on our trek. They really outdid themselves while catering to our needs. The tents were already pitted and were as warm as they could be. Our group was the first to make it to the summit, watch the sunrise and then slide back. We got to see rainfall, snowfall and a gazillion of stars (a sight I can never forget) on this trek. The bonfires were a cherry on the top. I never knew how badly I needed this trek, an internet detox that really helped me catch up with myself. I would definitely rate this trek a 6/5.
15 March 2021
It was my first experience of trekking which was really good, the transport provided was good, food was good, Guide Raj and Sachin were too good they supported and took care of all the group members nicely throughout our trek no one should be left while trekking or missed entertained our group and kept motivated, stay provided while jungle stay was also good.
Multi Day Tour in Uttarakhand Trekking in Uttarakhand Private Tours in Uttarakhand Private Departure in Uttarakhand Group Departure in Uttarakhand Weekend Tours in Uttarakhand Spiritual Tours in Uttarakhand Experiential Tours in Uttarakhand Treks in Uttarakhand Easy Treks in Uttarakhand Multi Adventure Tours in Uttarakhand Camping in Uttarakhand Pilgrimage in Uttarakhand Adventure in Uttarakhand Multi Day Tours in Uttarakhand Tent Stays in Uttarakhand Sightseeing in Uttarakhand Private in Uttarakhand Family Tours in Uttarakhand Cycling in Uttarakhand Romantic in Uttarakhand Tours in Uttarakhand Moderate Treks in Uttarakhand
Ladakh Tour Packages Himachal Tour Packages Kashmir Tour Packages Rajasthan Tour Packages Andaman Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Uttarakhand Tour Packages Goa Tour Packages Spiti Valley Tour Packages North India Tour Packages South India Tour Packages North East Tour Packages India Tour Packages Delhi Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Gangtok Tour Packages Chikmagalur Tour Packages Sikkim Tour Packages Shimla Tour Packages Manali Tour Packages Rishikesh Tour Packages Meghalaya Tour Packages Jim Corbett Tour Packages Mussoorie Tour Packages Arunachal Tour Packages Kerala Houseboat Packages Darjeeling Tour Packages Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Packages Auli Tour Packages Nainital Tour Packages Kedarnath Tour Packages CharDham Yatra Packages Dharamshala Tour Packages Wayanad Tour Packages Kerala Tour Packages Jaipur Tour Packages Jodhpur Tour Packages Udaipur Tour Packages Golden Triangle Tour Packages Mount Abu Tour Packages Ranthambore Tour Package Cordelia Cruise Packages Munnar Tour Packages Coorg Tour Packages Shillong Tour Packages Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages Ooty Tour Packages Karnataka Tour Packages Srinagar Tour Packages Dehradun Tour Packages Lonavala Tour Packages
Maldives Package Bali Tour Packages Dubai Tour Packages Europe Tour Packages Switzerland Tour Packages Singapore Tour Packages Thailand Tour Packages Bhutan Tour Packages Sri Lanka Tour Packages Mauritius Tour Packages Seychelles Tour Packages Bangkok Tour Packages Pattaya Tour Packages Greece Tour Packages Paris Tour Packages London Tour Packages Phuket Tour Packages Norway Northern Lights Tour Finland Tour Packages Amsterdam Tour Packages Italy Tour Packages Iceland Tour Packages Turkey Tour Packages Norway Tour Packages Spain Tour Packages Germany Tour Packages Istanbul Tour Packages Nepal Tour Packages Malaysia Tour Packages Vietnam Tour Packages Australia Tour Packages South Africa Tour Packages Japan Tour Packages Egypt Tour Packages Philippines Tour Packages Hong Kong Tour Packages Ireland Tour Packages Africa Tour Packages Russia Tour Packages Kenya Tour Packages Prague Tour Packages Masai Mara Packages Antarctica Tour Packages New Zealand Tour Packages Sweden Northern Lights Packages Denmark Tour Packages Israel Tour Packages Kenya Safari Packages Cambodia Tour Packages Jordan Tour Packages Tanzania Tour Packages Santorini Tour Packages Austria Tour Packages Croatia Tour Packages
Ladakh Honeymoon Packages Himachal Honeymoon Packages Kashmir Honeymoon Packages Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages Andaman Honeymoon Packages Kerala Honeymoon Packages North East Honeymoon Packages India Honeymoon Packages Sikkim Honeymoon Packages Shimla Honeymoon Packages Manali Honeymoon Packages Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages Nainital Honeymoon Packages Ooty Honeymoon Package Mahabaleshwar Honeymoon Package Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages Goa Honeymoon Packages Munnar Honeymoon Packages Coorg Honeymoon Packages Udaipur Honeymoon Packages Gangtok Honeymoon Packages Wayanad Honeymoon Packages Alleppey Honeymoon Packages Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
Maldives Honeymoon Packages Europe Honeymoon Packages Thailand Honeymoon Packages Mauritius Honeymoon Packages Santorini Honeymoon Packages London Honeymoon Packages Italy Honeymoon Packages Norway Honeymoon Packages Spain Honeymoon Packages Vietnam Honeymoon Packages Australia Honeymoon Packages Bali Honeymoon Packages Switzerland Honeymoon Packages Bhutan Honeymoon Packages Seychelles Honeymoon Packages Greece Honeymoon Packages Phuket Honeymoon Packages Iceland Honeymoon Packages Nepal Honeymoon Packages Philippines Honeymoon Packages New Zealand Honeymoon Packages Dubai Honeymoon Packages Singapore Honeymoon Packages Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages Bangkok Honeymoon Packages Paris Honeymoon Packages Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages Turkey Honeymoon Packages Malaysia Honeymoon Packages South Africa Honeymoon Packages
Places to Visit in Delhi Places to Visit in Goa Places to Visit in Pune Places to Visit in Bangalore Places to Visit in Mumbai Places to Visit in Hyderabad Places to Visit in Jaipur Places to Visit in Chennai Places to Visit in Kolkata Places to Visit in Ladakh Places to Visit in Spiti Places to Visit in Andaman Places to Visit in Arunachal Pradesh Places to Visit in North East Places to Visit in Sikkim Places to Visit in Darjeeling Places to Visit in Meghalaya Places to Visit in Gangtok Places to Visit in Rajasthan Places to Visit in Uttarakhand Places to Visit in Kerala Places to Visit in Karnataka Places to Visit in Maharashtra Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh Places to Visit in Madhya Pradesh Places to Visit in Kashmir Places to Visit in Manali Places to Visit in Dharamshala Places to Visit in Shimla Places to Visit in Mcleodganj Places to Visit in Nainital Places to Visit in Mussoorie Places to Visit in Dehradun Places to Visit in Rishikesh Places To Visit In Jammu Places to Visit in Srinagar Places to Visit in Chikmagalur Places to Visit in Munnar Places to Visit in Kodaikanal Places to Visit in Ooty Places to Visit in Pondicherry Places to Visit in Wayanad Places to Visit in Coorg Places to Visit in Mysore Places to Visit in Lonavala Places to Visit in Alibaug Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar Places to Visit in Udaipur Places to Visit in Jodhpur Places to Visit in Jaisalmer Places to Visit in Mount Abu Places to Visit in Agra Places To Visit In South Goa Places To Visit In North Goa
Places to Visit in Dubai Places to Visit in Abu Dhabi Places to Visit in Sri Lanka Places to Visit in Maldives Places to Visit in Singapore Places to Visit in Bali Places to Visit in Thailand Places to Visit in Nepal Places to Visit in Bangkok Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur Places to Visit in Malaysia Places to Visit in Bhutan Places to Visit in Cambodia Places to Visit in Vietnam Places to Visit in Australia Places to Visit in New Zealand Places to Visit in Sydney Places to Visit in South Africa Places to Visit in Kenya Places to Visit in Philippines Places to Visit in Japan Places to Visit in Hong Kong Places to Visit in Macau Places to Visit in Jordan Places to Visit in Saudi Arabia Places to Visit in Turkey Places to Visit in Istanbul Places to Visit in Mauritius Places to Visit in Europe Places to Visit in Switzerland Places to Visit in Greece Places to Visit in Paris Places to Visit in London Places to Visit in Amsterdam Places to Visit in Italy Places to Visit in Germany Places to Visit in Norway Places to Visit in Finland Places to Visit in Denmark Places to Visit in Sweden Places to Visit in Budapest Places to Visit in New York
Things to Do in Delhi Things to Do in Goa Things to Do in Pune Things to Do in Bangalore Things to Do in Mumbai Things to Do in Hyderabad Things to Do in Jaipur Things to Do in Chennai Things to Do in Kolkata Things to Do in Ladakh Things to Do in Spiti Valley Things to Do in Andaman Things to Do in Chandigarh Things to Do in Mahabaleshwar Things to Do in Sikkim Things to Do in Darjeeling Things to Do in Meghalaya Things to Do in Gangtok Things to Do in Rajasthan Things to Do in Uttarakhand Things to Do in Kerala Things to Do in Kasauli Things to Do in Corbett Things to Do in Himachal Pradesh Things to Do in Madhya Pradesh Things to Do in Kashmir Things to Do in Manali Things to Do in Dharamshala Things to Do in Shimla Things to Do in Mcleodganj Things to Do in Nainital Things to Do in Mussoorie Things to Do in Dehradun Things to Do in Rishikesh Things to Do in Jammu Things to Do in Srinagar Things to Do in Chikmagalur Things to Do in Munnar Things to Do in Kodaikanal Things to Do in Ooty Things to Do in Pondicherry Things to Do in Wayanad Things to Do in Coorg Things to Do in Mysore Things to Do in Lonavala Things to Do in Alibaug Things to Do in Karnataka Things to Do in Udaipur Things to Do in Jodhpur Things to Do in Jaisalmer Things to Do in Mount Abu Things to Do in Agra Things to Do in South Goa Things to Do in North Goa
Things to Do in Dubai Things to Do in Abu Dhabi Things to Do in Sri Lanka Things to Do in Maldives Things to Do in Singapore Things to Do in Bali Things to Do in Thailand Things to Do in Nepal Things to Do in Bangkok Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur Things to Do in Malaysia Things to Do in Bhutan Things to Do in Cambodia Things to Do in Vietnam Things to Do in Phuket Things to Do in Colombo Things to Do in Australia Things to Do in New Zealand Things to Do in Sydney Things to Do in South Africa Things to Do in Kenya Things to Do in Seychelles Things to Do in Philippines Things to Do in Japan Things to Do in Hongkong Things to Do in Macau Things to Do in Turkey Things to Do in Istanbul Things to Do in Mauritius Things to Do in Egypt Things to Do in Canada Things to Do in Budapest Things to Do in Europe Things to Do in Switzerland Things to Do in Greece Things to Do in Paris Things to Do in London Things to Do in Amsterdam Things to Do in Italy Things to Do in Germany Things to Do in Norway Things to Do in Finland Things to Do in Denmark Things to Do in Sweden Things to Do in Santorini Things to Do in Iceland Things to Do in Prague Things to Do in Russia
Pawna Lake Camping Chadar Trek Everest Base Camp Trek Treks in India Camps in Rishikesh Jaisalmer Camps Weekend Getaways from Bangalore Places to Visit near Mumbai Weekend Getaways from Delhi Weekend Getaways from Pune Museum Of The Future Dubai Museum of Future Tickets Skydive Dubai Resorts in Maldives Triund Trek Eiffel Tower Tickets Beaches in India Burj Khalifa Tickets Desert Safari Dubai