Switzerland honeymoon packages- Browse through a wide range of Switzerland packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Switzerland tour package for couples with exciting deals & offers.
For newlyweds looking to spend quality time in a romantic destination, Thrillophilia offers curated Switzerland Honeymoon Packages. The country's breathtaking countryside, quaint villages, and rich traditions immediately spring to mind when you consider a honeymoon there. No wonder it is well-known for being the world's honeymoon capital. Rue Du Rhone, with its many shops, and Jardin Boutique, with its lovely gardens, offer something for everyone. This nation is the ideal destination for a honeymoon because it is home to breathtaking peaks, charming lakes, and some of the best chocolatiers on the planet.
Switzerland package for Couples from Thrillophilia takes you across the nation to see beautiful sites, experience local cuisine, learn about cultural customs, and create a tonne of unforgettable memories. Because of its vastness, Switzerland is best explored on foot; with everything so close together, it is impossible to get lost. Discover the nation's undiscovered beauties as well as well-known landmarks like Basel Cathedral. With a seven-day couple trip to Switzerland, this is readily accomplished. To make every person's experience exceptional, we offer packages with various themes. Thus, you can be sure that Thrillophilia will provide the ultimate romantic touch to your honeymoon.
Switzerland Packages For CoupleSwitzerland Tour Package From Kolkata, Switzerland Tour Package From Mumbai, Switzerland Tour Package From Chennai, Switzerland Tour Package From Bangalore, Switzerland Package From Delhi, Switzerland Tour Package From Kerala, Switzerland Packages From Ahmedabad, Switzerland Tour Packages From Pune, Switzerland Packages from Hyderabad, Switzerland Tour Package From Kochi.
Browse Top Switzerland Packages by Themes: Switzerland Tour Packages for Family, Switzerland Group Tour Packages, Switzerland Luxury Tours, Switzerland packages.
Popular Destinations in Switzerland1. Interlaken: Your trip to Switzerland is incomplete without a stopover in Interlaken, especially during winters. Which is why Switzerland Honeymoon Packages ensure a trip to this magical destination. Interlaken is nestled between Lake Brienz and Lake Thun, where you can enjoy a romantic cruise. The city is also engulfed by the majestic Jungfrau mountains, which is one of the top attractions in Switzerland.
2. Zurich: It is most definitely one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland. There is so much to explore in this vast beauty, ranging from a cruise on the crystal-clear waters of the tranquil Lake Zurich to the popular Mt. Titlis which offers unmatched panoramic views of Zurich. You can enjoy a trekking trip to the Alps or indulge in a relaxing experience at the popular Cailler Chocolate Factory, which is one of the oldest in Switzerland.
3. Geneva: Perfectly termed as one of the most exotic honeymoon destinations in Switzerland, Every Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package includes a trip to Geneva because it is simply that beautiful! Not only does it offer exemplary panoramic views, but the stately hotels, fine-dine restaurants and luxury shopping experiences are all you need for a satisfying holiday experience. Other tourist attractions here include the Jet d’Eau fountain which is 500 feet high, and of course, cable car rides with the lustrous Lake Geneva under your feet.
4. Lucerne: Lucerne isn’t only known for its turquoise waters and lush green views, but the churches here with their medieval aura are sure to leave tourists mesmerized. Boasting of extravagant architecture, Lucerne transports you to ancient Europe with grand tourist spots like the Chapel Bridge, and the pristine Lake Lucerne. Also, the world’s best Swiss chocolates are made in Lucerne, so make sure you stop by to pick a slab or two, or a dozen!
5. St. Moritz: St. Moritz definitely tops the list when we speak of the best honeymoon destinations in Switzerland. Being a year-round destination, St. Moritz has something for everyone. There’s an array of fine-dine restaurants, plush designer stores, an unmatched skiing experience and a horse-drawn carriage ride which creates a beautiful blend of the olden era meeting modern world resorts.
6. Basel: The quaint city of Basel lies on the River Rhine and thanks to its beautiful views of the adjacent river, it makes for a dream destination for honeymooners. This is one of Switzerland’s best-kept secrets which lets you enjoy a rich blend of culture packed with ancient houses, beautiful art galleries, and finely constructed museums.
Visa Requirements for Switzerland:To visit Switzerland, you will need a 90-day valid short-term visa. Hence, if you have bought your Switzerland Honeymoon Packages, you must apply for a Swiss visa at the Swiss Embassy in New Delhi or through a reputable travel agency. To apply for a tourist, business, or family/friend visitation visa, an Indian applicant must schedule a time. It is recommended to apply for your visa at least fifteen days before your travel but no later than six months before departure. After that, you must complete your application and pay a cost of INR 3595 for minors and INR 7191 for adults. You must also gather all the paperwork required for your Switzerland visa and show up for an interview at an embassy, consulate, or centre for visa applications.
To the visa application facility, you must bring copies of the original documents. Like all other Schengen visas, the tourist visa for Switzerland is only good for 90 days during six months. As long as your total number of days does not surpass 90, you are permitted as many entries and exits into the Schengen area within six months if you hold a multiple-entry tourist Schengen visa for Switzerland.
Best Time To Visit Switzerland Couple Package
How To Reach in Switzerland
- From cities-New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
- To cities- International Airports at Basel, Zurich, and Geneva.
- Duration of time taken- 9 hours 5 minutes - 9 hours 15 minutes on average.
- Major airlines- Air India and Swiss.
- Frequency- Regularly.
- From cities- New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Tiruchirapalli, Kolkata, Pune, Amritsar.
- To cities- International Airports at Basel, Zurich, and Geneva
- Duration of time taken- 18-32 hours 50 minutes hours, depending upon the number and duration of layovers.
- Layover cities- Milan, Rome, Dubai, Istanbul, Bahrain and Kuwait
- Major airlines- Etihad Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Gulf Air, British Airways
- Frequency- Regularly
Places to Visit on Switzerland Package For Couples:
2. Soglio in Val Bregaglia: Renowned for its colourful flowers, Soglio in Val Bregaglia is the best place to go on a hike where you both can witness the tropical beauty of the flora of the country.
3. Lauterbrunnen Valley: Featuring some high rocking cliffs, Lauterbrunnen Valley is famous for its gushing cascades namely Staubbach Falls and the waters of Trümmelbach Falls emerging out of glaciers which are worth a visit and you also include in your Switzerland packages for couple.
4. Gruyères: Famous for the production of cheese bearing the same name, Gruyères is a small medieval town where you can witness St. Germain Castle and the hilltop fortress called Château de Gruyères dating back to the 13th century.
6. Rhine Falls: The tallest waterfall in Europe, with water plunging almost 23 metres below the surface, is sure to provide loud thunderclaps and roars. Thus, just stand high above Europe's biggest waterfall and feel the rumble and vibration of the water all over your body. With your Switzerland couple package, immerse yourself in the sensory experience of the Rhine Falls. Enjoy a boat ride downstream through one of the most picturesque river sceneries on the Rhine
7. Château de Chillo: Perched precariously on a rock overlooking Lake Geneva is the mighty Chillon Castle. Among Switzerland's historic landmarks, the water castle receives more visitors than any other. An annual average of about 400 thousand people visit Chillon. With your partner here, you can see 14th-century murals, underground vaults, parade halls, and an intact bedroom from the era of the Bernese rulers.
8. Lindt Home of Chocolate: Experience the rich history of chocolate at the Lindt Home of Chocolate with your romantic Switzerland honeymoon package. Marvel at the 9-meter-tall chocolate fountain and peruse the 500 square meters of the world's largest Lindt Chocolate Shop. Here, learn all about the fascinating history, production, and origin of Lindt chocolate while making your unique creations with the help of Lindt Master Chocolatiers.
9. The Matterhorn: The magnificent Matterhorn, known as the "jewel of the Swiss Alps" is undoubtedly the most well-known peak in Europe. It rises to a height of 4,478 meters and dominates the breathtaking Alpine vista. Around the Matterhorn, you may find all sorts of interesting things to see and do. Gornergrat is a popular excursion. A viewing point on this 3,000-meter mountain ridge offers an unparalleled panorama of the Matterhorn and the surrounding alpine landscape. You may enjoy year-round skiing at Europe's highest summer ski resort, the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
10. Jungfraujoch: Located at the highest train station in Europe, Jungfraujoch offers panoramic views of the Aletsch glacier and other world-famous peaks. The Bernese Oberland is incomplete without a stop at Jungfraujoch. With Thrillophilia’s Switzerland package Couples enjoy some snow fun, take in views of the Aletsch Glacier, and stand atop one of Europe's most accessible and highest peaks.
11. Lake Lugano and Ticino: The Region of Ticino offers a delightful combination of mild year-round temperatures, picturesque lakes, and beaches. However, in the winter, the breathtaking snow-capped mountains of this region offer perfect skiing conditions. Contrarily, the picturesque Lake Lugano spans both Northern Italy and Switzerland. Taking a boat ride as part of your Switzerland tour package for couples is the greatest way to take in all of the breathtaking scenery, as you can see the mountains in all their glory.
Things To Do On Switzerland Package For Couples:
Best Restaurants in SwitzerlandNamaste Oerlikon, Zurich: Oerlikon offers a one-of-a-kind Indian dining experience brought to you by Namaste. You can reach them on foot in just five minutes from the Oerlikon Nord train station. They have a large lunch buffet with a variety of Indian delicacies and an extensive à la carte menu. With their friendly and helpful staff, they provide delicious, high-quality food. Tandoori delicacies, including lamb tandoori, are among the must-try dishes here. Other favourites include saag panir, cheese naan, and jhinga masala.
Bombay Restaurant, Geneva : You may get traditional Indian food at the Bombay restaurant. Unique, regional, spicy cuisine that will transport you to another world. Among the delectable Indian dishes and creative Western options, you'll discover something for everyone. Right from chicken to lamb, fish, salads, or sides, they prepare everything using the finest ingredients from India.
Mango Indian Restaurant, Gstaad: Mango Indian Restaurant in Gstaad is a must-visit for anyone who loves Indian food. The butter chicken, naan, and prawns at this eatery are prepared to perfection. Good ice cream and delicious brownies are the best, besides the delicious masala chai. This establishment is renowned for its excellent service and helpful staff. Besides reasonable prices, you will love the wonderful decor and the peaceful vibe of the place.
El Paradiso: The restaurant serves everything from local Swiss fare to fancy international dishes, with the must-try dishes being the Swiss Fondue and the Creme-Schnitte. With skiing slopes around the venue, this is a great stopover for when you get hungry amidst all the activity and want to indulge in a romantic meal.
Quai 61: Quay 61 is known to be one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland owing to its delicious food, of course, but also for its perfect location. The venue lies on the shore of Lake Zurich, and dining here amidst the beauty of nature is something both tourists and locals love. Designed elegantly with multiple dining areas and a terrace to enjoy the spellbinding views, Quay 61 is perfect for a lunch date with your better half. The seafood here especially is a must-try.
Browse a variety of Switzerland packages from various Indian cities, including: Switzerland Tour Packages From Surat, Switzerland Tour Package From Coimbatore, Switzerland Tour Package From Vadodara, Switzerland Tour Package From Chandigarh, Switzerland Tour Package From Nagpur, Switzerland Tour Package From Jaipur, Switzerland Tour Package From Lucknow, Switzerland Tour Package From Indore, Switzerland Tour Package From Mangalore,Switzerland Tour Package From Rajkot.
|Switzerland Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|6 DaysSwitzerland Honeymoon Tour||6 Days/5 Nights||₹ 87,999|
|10 Days Switzerland Package||10 Days/9 Nights||₹ 1,48,000|
|Switzerland Honeymoon Package With Flight||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 1,60,000|
|Switzerland Honeymoon Package For 7 Days||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 1,30,000|
|Italy And Switzerland Honeymoon Package||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 98,000|