Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
It's the most amazing trip which we had lots of sweet memories and experiences in life, Being in another country we came to know about the different li...
Had a memorable holiday in Russia with family, we were happy that the trip we had matched with the price we invest...We enjoyed everything we had on th...
Trip Location: Moscow
- Loaded with natural beauty, splendid architecture, extensive history and tastiest food, Russia has been providing a perfect holidaying destination to many travellers. From marvelling at some substantial monuments to sipping the best vodka, a trip here will provide you with many once in a lifetime experiences.
- The first day of this vacation will begin with reaching Moscow and being transferred to a comfy hotel. The remaining time of the day will be provided for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please. You can either indulge in some sightseeing on your own or can go for some partying in its chic nightclubs.
- The second day of this trip will be a guided sightseeing tour of Moscow, in which you will be covering all the famous tourist attractions. Places like Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the Bolshoi Theatre, Lubyanka, Kitai-Gorod (ancient merchant district), the Parliament Building (Duma), Sparrow Hills, State University, the Victory Park and the Arbat Street will be covered.
- Day three will bring along a tour towards the busiest metro station in which you will be covering many locations while travelling in a metro. The day will end with reaching back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The fourth day of the trip will take you to Tver and the whole day will be spent travelling. Upon arrival, you will be driven towards a hotel which will be your stay here. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- On the fifth day, you are free to explore the city on your own; thus, you can cover many famous landmarks and indulge in numerous activities. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be checking out from the hotel and will be shifted to the railway station. A train towards Veliky Novgorod will be boarded and the night will be spent travelling.
- Day six of the tour will commence with reaching Veliky Novgorod and being driven towards a comfy hotel. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please. You can either stay back and rest overnight or head towards sightseeing of neighbouring places.
- The seventh day of the trip will be dedicated to Veliky Novgorod, and today you will be provided with a day at leisure. You are free to explore things on your own or go for a shopping spree in its local markets. The day will end with reaching back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the eighth day of the tour, you will be driven towards St. Petersburg and will be shifted to a comfy hotel. The remaining time of the day will be provided for leisure, and you can explore it the way you want. You can either stay back and rest in your comfortable rooms or can indulge in some activities around the stay.
- The ninth day of the trip will be a sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg, in which you will be covering many prominent tourist attractions of the city. Locations like Kazan Cathedral, the Palace Square, the Admiralship, Saint Isaac's Square and the Senate Square will be covered today. The day will end with reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
- Day ten of the trip will be spent marvelling at the beauty of Peterhoff. This mansion used to be a residence of Russian kings, and houses numerous manicured gardens and architectural sculptures. Once your camera folder is filled with enough pictures, you will be driven back to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day eleven will mark as an end to the tour, and today you will be transferred to an airport to board a flight back home.
Upon your arrival at Narita International Airport, our representative will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities at the reception and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the capital city of Japan on your own and visit places like Tokyo Tower.
You can also experience the nightlife of Japan and hit some clubs or bars.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a Tokyo city tour.
Head out and reach the pickup point on your own. From the pickup point, get transferred to the Bus Terminal and start exploring.
Today, you will be visiting Meiji Shrine National Diet Building, East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Nakamise Shopping Street, Senso-Ji Temple and Ginza.
In the afternoon, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and later, proceed for Tokyo Bay Cruise to witness the gleaming views of the city.
In the late evening, take a walk at the Odaiba Seaside park and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, board a bus for a trip to Mt. Fuji from the pickup point.
Witness the scenic views of the highest mountain of Japan and proceed to Lake Ashi, also known as Hakone lake is a crater lake famous for its breath-taking beauty.
Our next stop is Mt. Komagatake, where you can enjoy a ropeway trip and enjoy the bird’s eye view of the mountains and crater.
After the tour, board a bus back to Tokyo and reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and reach the Tokyo Train station to board a Shinkansen Bullet train to Osaka.
Enjoy the smooth ride and the sprinting views as you cross the cities.
After reaching Osaka, head to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out to explore famous markets and local entertainment spots.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, get picked up from the designated spot and start exploring Osaka.
Today, you will be exploring Kyoto and Nara city and visit religious sites and historic landmarks such as Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-Ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Nara Todai-Ji Temple, Kasuga Taisha Shrine, and Nara Nagomikan.
After the tour, get transferred to Osaka Station and head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight back home as your Japan trip reaches its end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It's the most amazing trip which we had lots of sweet memories and experiences in life, Being in another country we came to know about the different lifestyles, cultures, traditions, and history and witnesses it with our own eyes was really a great honored... The place was fantastic and the people there were interacting, friendly, and helpful... We were lucky that we made the right decision of choosing this trip for our vacations and to be honest we just had this trip recently and we were happy that we had no mistake at all booking this trip with Thrillophilia as we had a wonderful experience with no difficulties faced the whole trip, We were received by the courteous staff from the airport and dropped us to our hotel and even helps with all the documentation process and checked-in the hotel, Talking about the day tours sightseeing in Moscow it was excellent as the tour guide was informative and knowledgable about the nooks and corners of the place, We indulged in numerous activities, on our leisure time we went for shopping in local markets and explored the neighboring places nearby the hotel... All the tours were well-executed and very enjoyable too...
Rated : 4.0
Had a memorable holiday in Russia with family, we were happy that the trip we had matched with the price we invest...We enjoyed everything we had on this trip, all the effort planned by the expert was paid-off...The hotel, transport, and activities were comfortable, the service was top-notch, the whole trip was hassle-free...Russia is a place you can take for a family-tour or a honeymoon-trip...The place has lots to see and learn... Will definitely do another trip from your team
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.