Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Open Dated Ticket
I had been thinking about this trip since a very long time but I didn't find any best planner and I'm very happy that I checked online and found about ...
A beautiful country with beautiful memories to cherished forever, Canada had lots of scenic beauty and man-made attractions which were truly worth-seei...
Trip Location: Toronto
- Home to the thundering Niagara Falls and exhibiting the wonders of nature in its every corner, Canada has been a go-to destination for numerous nature lovers. Apart from that, the chic nightlife and splendid monuments add some extraordinary charm to vacation here.
- The first day of the trip will begin with reaching Brockville and checking into a comfy hotel. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, you will be traversing the beautiful waterfronts of Brockville while cruising along the deep blue waters. Upon completion of the cruise, you will be taken towards a sightseeing tour of the city in which many prominent locations like Brockville Museum, Fulford Place, Canada’s First Railway Tunnel and Fort Wellington will be covered.
- Day two of the trip will be spent travelling Towards Ottawa. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel here, which will be your stay. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- Day three will be the sightseeing tour of Ottawa, and today you will get to indulge in a sightseeing tour of many famous locations of the city. The most famous places like the Royal Canadian Mint and Parliament Hill, will also be covered today. The day will end with enjoying a scenic cruise, followed by reaching back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The fourth day of the trip will take you towards Montreal, and upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel where you will stay here. The remaining part of the day will be free for you, and you can spend it the way you please.
- On the fifth day of this vacation, a sightseeing tour of Montreal will be conducted in which you will be visiting many prominent destinations of tourist interest. Places including the locations like Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal, the Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal, the Observatoire Place - Ville Marie and the Old Port of Montreal will be covered.
- Day six of this trip will be spent travelling towards Quebec, and once you reach here, you will be driven towards the stay. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you want.
- The seventh day of the tour will be dedicated to visiting numerous historical landmarks of Quebec. Places like Citadelle of Québec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church and Place D’Armes will be covered today, followed by reaching the stay back to spend the night.
- Day eight will mark the end of this vacation, and today you will be shifted to the airport to board a flight back home.
Upon your arrival at the airport, our representative will meet you and will provide you with the train passes and other tickets.
Get dropped off at the train station and board a train to Brockville. As you reach, check-in at the hotel and get some rest.
Later, enjoy the “Jewel of the St. Lawrence” cruise and explore the historic waterfront of Brockville.
After the cruise, you can explore the historic sites such as the Brockville Museum, Fulford Place, Canada’s First Railway Tunnel, and Fort Wellington.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delightful breakfast in the morning, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station to board a train to Ottawa for the next phase of your trip.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the evening , you can take a stroll in the neighbourhood and explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning and get served with a hot-piping breakfast. After breakfast, head out for a sightseeing tour and cover all the major tourist attractions of the Capital city.
You will be visiting the Royal Canadian Mint, Parliament Hill, Rideau Canal, Canadian War Museum, National Gallery of Canada, and Notre- Dame Basilica, the largest and oldest standing church in Ottawa, famous for its magnificent architecture spotted with stained glass windows and biblical inscriptions on the walls.
In the evening, embark on a river cruise to witness the panoramic view of the coastline blending with the skyline of the city.
After the cruise, get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board a train to Montreal, number one city of North America for hosting international events and is known for its artificial island called Notre Dame.
As you reach, our representative will escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can take a walk in the neighborhood and explore nearby places, also try some local delicacies at the cosy french restaurants. Don’t forget to savour some bagels, Poutine and other iconic Montreal delicacies.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and set out for a half day city tour to visit some of the important landmarks such as Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Cemetery, Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal, Observatoire Place Ville Marie and Old Port of Montreal.
In the evening, enjoy shopping at the local market and savour some local delicacies at the small eateries.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Quebec via train.
As you reach, get dropped off at the pre-booked hotel and after check-in, spend the day at ease.
In the evening, you can explore nearby places and local markets.
Get back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the morning and begin the Quebec City tour to explore all the major tourist attractions of the city.
This city is world famous for its Château Frontenac, rich history, cobblestone streets, European architecture and fortifications.
You will be visiting the Palace Royale, Plains of Abraham and Parliament Building.
Later, proceed to see the Fortifications of Québec, Citadelle of Québec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church, Place D'Armes and a few more popular sites.
In the evening, you can spend some leisure time by the waterfront and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home.
Bid farewell to the enchanting city of Quebec and have a safe journey!!
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I had been thinking about this trip since a very long time but I didn't find any best planner and I'm very happy that I checked online and found about Thrillophilia at first I was not sure and after I went through the website I was quite impressed by their pre-planned trip with detailed... I had a word with the agent and they suggested and encouraged me with this trip and they help with the booking and payment process. I'm glad that I didn't hesitate to book with them and really they were genuine and this trip does not disappoint us at all. The trip goes exactly as in the itinerary...I will never forget the tours I had in Brockville, and the visited numerous historical landmarks of Quebec, The hotel selected was luxury, the pickups and drops were as the time is given...All-in-all the services and the trip worth it.
Rated : 5.0
A beautiful country with beautiful memories to cherished forever, Canada had lots of scenic beauty and man-made attractions which were truly worth-seeing at lease once in life if you get a chance to travel in such a country like this. Our trip was amazing!!! our guide was extremely helpful took us to all places to see that fit our personalities!!! The agents who help me with the booking was always there to help us whenever needed. The hotel we stayed in was very nice, and the host was extremely welcoming, smooth trip, Such an amazing and beautiful country to explore.
Rated : 4.0
Had a wonderful time and memorable experience in Canada, Fantastic sceneries and beautiful historical sites, Thrillophilia organized everything perfectly, it couldn't have been better!!! The team was very attentive and quick to respond and help throughout the trip. Great thanks to the guide who put so much effort to make us happy in the sightseeing-tours. Really such an experienced and informative person to be with. Overall hotels and transfers were excellent, they made our trip a memorable and special one.
Rated : 4.0
Brockville, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec was such a beautiful place with lots to see and experience the natural and historical sights were breathtaking and the guide helps us to cover plus with full information about the place we visited. We had a standard stay for 7-nights with good hospitalities and services, on-time transfers were arranged for us, we explored the place like anything... We do enjoy the food, shopping, and some activities too during the trip in our free time...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.