Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Enjoy the gentle breeze of fresh air and the harmonious songs from the native birds, explore spectacular natural assets in Himachal Pradesh, view the rising and setting sun at 6000 ft above sea level with 360-degree views of deeply forested valleys - need we say any more about this staycation that offers you a chance to embrace and reconnect with mother nature?
Situated in an offbeat location, this luxurious villa is nestled at the foot of the mountains and offers uninterrupted views of the Himalayas through its full-length glass windows, while the lawn offers a generous share of private green space with clear blue skies dotted with cottony clouds. With views this spectacular and ample of outdoor activities to indulge in, you'll never have a dull moment here.
About the villa:
Open the windows of your bedroom to lush-green forests, mountains, the skies and let nature step in your space and help you unwind in peace. The stay offers 3 well-furnished, luxury bedrooms, each with an attached washroom, balconies that are perfect to do nothing but soak in the beauty around you, and radiator heaters to keep you warm at night. The flat-screen TV, music system and WiFi all add to the list of amenities offered here that make it a comfortable stay. The villa can accommodate 9 adults on double/triple sharing in 3 bedrooms.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. You can also cook a meal in the modular kitchen that is equipped with refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, water purifier, etc., using local organic produce arranged by the caretaker (at an additional cost).
- Explore the surroundings with a nature walk
- Bird lovers paradise, the nearby areas offer a few amazing spots for bird watching
- Visit the Tara Devi Mandir, Anandpur and Juit Temple nearby
- Do nothing and enjoy the mesmerizing views around
- Indulge in book reading while sitting in the laps of nature
- Head out for stargazing experience with a telescope to find out the mysteries of the universe
- Head out to explore the terrains through trekking and hiking
- Indulge in mountain biking and get to know the hilly terrain
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property including the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 17 KM from Mall Road in Shimla, 23 KM from the Shimla Airport, around 14 KM from New ISBT Bus Stand and the Shimla Railway Station. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the spot. Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa from a private or rented vehicle as this property has ample amount of parking space.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.