Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Located at 7000 ft above sea level, offering panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains and the valley, the stay is a colonial-era house dating back almost 150 years. Resurrected and upgraded to a boutique-style stay, it offers high ceiling rooms, wooden flooring, and quaint fireplaces that add to its charm. The rooms here carry the same colonial ambience, each one opening to some of the most mesmerizing views you have ever seen.
Settle down on one of the chairs in the open-air lounge area and enjoy a book or simply gaze at the scenic view, or perhaps, enjoy outdoor games in the garden. There's never a dull moment here since the stay in located close to downtown Shimla and is close to almost every sightseeing spot.
About the villa:
Pull the curtains back and open the windows to panoramic views of the mountains and the valley here. Let the soft breeze caress your cheeks as you get ready to head out for a day full of adventure. The stay offers 2 villa, one with one bedroom and another with 2 bedrooms.
Each room comes with plush beds, antique furniture, attached washroom, balconies, modern amenities like Wifi, TV, geysers for hot water supply, etc., and can accommodate 9 adults in all.
The package includes snacks and tea on arrival, delicious breakfast in the morning. You can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The stay has some of the best cooks known for serving delicious local cuisine. Enjoy a farm-to-table feast since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time. The stay even offers a candle dinner on request.
- Enjoy outdoor games like badminton, table tennis, etc., at the stay
- Soak in the amazing views from the patio and the garden
- As the sun sets, enjoy the bonfire under a star-studded sky
- Visit the Rashtrapati Niwas, formerly known as Viceregal Lodge, to explore ancient articles and photographs going back to the times of the British rule in India
- Head out to check out the Jakhu Hill, at an elevation of 2,455 m above the sea level, said to be the highest peak in Shimla
- Visit the Jakhoo Temple, an ancient temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Hanuman, situated on Jakhoo Hill
- Nothing like enjoying the Kalka – Shimla toy train ride. The old railway line along the mountains paints a tranquil picture of the place.
- Head out to visit the tranquil Chadwick waterfall
- Indulge in adventure sports like paragliding, mountain biking, and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The stay is around 2 KM from Mall Road in Shimla.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.