Bali Tour Package
|Exclusive Bali Honeymoon | FREE UPGRADE In A Private Pool Villa||5 Days|
|Escape To Bali | A Flight Inclusive DEAL||5 Days|
|The Bali Adventure for 18-35 Years YOUNG Adults||6 Days|
|Best Of Bali | FREE Balinese Couple Massage||7 Days|
|The Instagrammable Bali - Couple Special||6 Days|
|Bali Adventure - Ultimate Party Experience | Mount Batur Trek||6 Days|
Bali packages - Browse through a wide range of Bali tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Bali trip with exciting deals & offers.
The thoughtfully crafted Bali tour packages from Thrillophilia come with comprehensive itineraries catering to your diverse preferences and offering a phenomenal range of cultural and adventurous experiences. Our specially curated Bali honeymoon packages extend to serene retreats in the cultural heart of Ubud, where couples can indulge in spa treatments amidst tranquil landscapes. The packages often include visits to the iconic Tegallalang Rice Terraces and the mystical Goa Gajah Elephant Cave as well.
Our Bali tour packages feature cultural highlights like the Uluwatu Temple or Tanah Lot, providing insight into Bali's rich heritage. Adventure enthusiasts can quench their thirst for adrenaline with activities like surfing in Kuta, trekking in Ubud's lush rice terraces, or exploring underwater wonders while snorkelling in vibrant coral reefs.
Thrillophilia’s Bali tour packages from India further enhance your experience with exemplary accommodations, seamless private transfers and knowledgeable guides. Culinary experiences, traditional dance performances, and visits to local markets in your itinerary add cultural dimensions to the Bali trip packages, offering a holistic and immersive encounter with the "Island of the Gods."
So, whether seeking relaxation, adventure, or a blend of both, Bali tour packages provide an optimal way to discover the myriad wonders of this Indonesian paradise.
Bali Tour Packages From Delhi, Bali Tour Packages From Bangalore, Bali Tour Packages From Mumbai, Bali Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Bali Tour Packages From Kolkata, Bali Tour Packages From Chennai, Bali Tour Packages From Kerala, Bali Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Bali Tour Packages From Pune, Bali Tour Packages From Surat.
1. Ubud: Discover the magical uplands of Bali by visiting this beautiful town with Thrillophilia’s Ubud tour packages. It is surrounded by lush green rice terraces, verdant temples, and handicraft shops. If you want to explore all the attractions of Ubud, spend a few days in this tranquil destination. Get an essence of the beautiful Balinese tradition by booking your Bali packages with Thrillophilia.
2. Kuta: A must-include in your Bali tour package, Kuta has beautiful sea-side cafes, and is a shopper’s paradise. It also houses the picturesque Sunset Beach and is one of the best surfing destinations in the world. You can also opt for Kuta tours from Thrillophilia if you wish to spend a handful of days in this tropical paradise.
3. Penida Island: Known for its serene charm and beautiful landscapes, Nusa Penida Island is a must-visit if you have booked a Bali trip package. You can marvel at Kelingking Beach's iconic T-Rex cliff, soak in the azure beauty of Gamat Bay, and visit the stunning Angel's Billabong. You can even go snorkelling to watch the huge manta rays in their blissful natural habitat with our Nusa Penida tour packages.
4. Denpasar: Located to the south of Bali, Denpasar holds great historical and cultural significance. This capital city hosts the Bali Art Festival every year, and houses some of the main attractions such as the Bali Museum and the Bali Hotel. Include a visit to this destination while planning your Bali Holiday Package, as it offers the perfect blend of modernity and community traditions.
5. Jimbaran: While booking your suitable Bali Packages, consider a stop at Jimbaran Bay where you will get to experience the luxury as well as the authenticity of Bali. This place offers stunning beaches where you can relax, indulge in some delectable seafood and shop souvenirs for your trip from the local market. Choose to either sip your favourite drinks at the popular Rock Bar or witness the traditional Balinese Kecak dance.
Before booking the Bali Travel Packages, you must navigate the VISA requirements of Indonesia. Fortunately, for Indian citizens, Bali offers a visa-free facility for short visits of up to 30 days. However, it's important to note that during your 30 days of VISA-free visit, you are not allowed to engage in any business or paid work. In case your plans extend beyond a month, it's advisable to visit the Indonesia eVisa portal, check and apply for the same. Our Bali Trip Cost from India is not inclusive of VISA.
Alternatively, you can apply for an E-Visa for touring this destination for more than 30 days. As an aware and responsible citizen, it is advisable to keep yourself informed about the ever evolving rules and regulations before embarking on your journey to this coastal paradise.
Choosing the best time to book Bali tour packages hinges on your personal preferences, as it holds its allure all year-round. Whichever season you choose, Bali’s diverse beauty and warm hospitality promise an unforgettable journey.
1. Peak season: Starts from June till August, and is characterised by sun-kissed days and lively cultural events, making it ideal for beach lovers and festival enthusiasts. If you plan to book your Bali tour packages from India during this season, you can go surfing on the turquoise waters and experience swimming as well as snorkelling with the marine wonders.
2. Shoulder Season: It lasts from April to June, and September to November, offering a more secluded experience. Booking the Bali packages during this time can ensure pleasant weather, allowing for a quaint and charming experience. It's a splendid time for those who wish to witness Bali's beauty with a balanced combination of cultural experiences and leisure.
3. Waning Season: With our Bali trip packages, you can even witness the less-explored rainy season of Bali. It begins from December, till March, while exhibiting a unique scenery. Occasional showers bring life into Bali, rejuvenating it in its rawest form. Lush landscapes, fewer tourists, and vibrant cultural celebrations set the stage for a unique and authentic Bali experience.
If you are planning to book your Bali packages, the best and the most convenient way to reach Bali from India is by air. There are many metropolitan cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai which provide flights to the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali.
1. Direct Flights
2. Layover flights
Here are some of the best places to visit in Bali:
1. Lake Batur: If you want to visit and observe the most spectacular landscape in Bali, then this is the place to visit. Lake Batur is a serene lake located on the top of an active volcano. Being located on the crater gives it a very dramatic look, hence makes it one of the most thrilling places to visit in Bali. On your Bali Trip, you can get the most magnificent views of the Caldera and surrounding lake region, which is no less than a spectacle for visitors. Some of the splendid things to do while you are here include visiting the Pura Ulun Danu Batur, observing the mountain craters, swimming in the hot springs and biking through the ancient villages. Trek up to the peak before sunrise and soak the most majestic views of the surrounding region which makes it a must to add in your Bali packages from India.
Location: Kintamani, Bali, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2. Nusa Lembongan: Among the best places to visit with your Bali tour packages from India, welcome to a humble abode where you will find virtually no traffic or noise but only clear blue waters and a coral offshore that offers the most magnificent sights around the landscape. Enjoy your time surfing at the mushroom bay, going for a dive or snorkelling, visiting the seaweed farms and spending time at the dream beach. Do not miss taking a boat to the Mangrove park where you can spend some nice quiet time.
Also Book: Nusa Lembongan Tour
Timing: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3. Kuta Beach: Looking for the best beaches to visit while planning your Bali Packages from India? Kuta beach is a white-sanded haven where you can ride on a horse and drive through a toll bridge which is no less than picturesque. Lined with cafes and hawkers selling seafood, the beach offers several tourist attractions which make it worth the visit. From a circus waterpark to the Kuta sea turtle conservation site and the Kuta theatre, there are ample things to do and enjoy on your Bali tour.
Location: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4. Tanah Lot: The significant sea temple is among the seven known sea temples in Bali, which makes it gain immense traction as a tourist hotspot and a must visit place to add in your Bali Package. It is located on top of a huge rock, offering immense opportunities for photography and exotic sightseeing to visitors. You can spend your time strolling along the beach and settling down for sunbathing as well. Some of the water activities which can be enjoyed here are surfing and swimming and for those who have time on hand, waiting to watch the sunset will not leave you disappointed.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Timing: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Must Checkout: Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour
5. Seminyak: Located in the Southwestern region, this is among the few best places to visit during Bali holiday packages. Among the few highly popular things that you will find on your visit here are high-end boutiques, five-star restaurants, and tourist attractions such as the Bali trick art gallery and the Pura Petitenget temple. You can get a daily massage while you are here and watch the enticing sunset. Also, there is ample scope to chill out at pool parties and surf at the seas on your visit.
Location: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: Open 24 hours
6. Pura Besakih: Get a chance to explore the wild landscape with Bali tour Packages right here at Pura Besakih, the highest mountain peak. On the slopes here, you will find the Gunung Agung house, one of the nine directional temples in Bali. With more than 28 structures built on terraces, the scenic surroundings and lush green vegetation are no less than a treat to the eye. You can hire a tour guide to take you through the impressive surrounding area and tell you about the historical features of this temple.
Location: Jl. Gunung Mas No.Ds, Besakih, Rendang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80863, Indonesia
Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7. Tulamben: While exploring iconic tourist spots with Bali tour packages from India, you will come to meet the underwater world in Bali, where there is no end to the adventure. Tulamben is the starting point of this fun from where you can begin exploring the vast underwater world in Bali. Whether you are an experienced diver or a mere beginner, you will get to see so much while you are here. Among the few other water activities that you can enjoy during your visit are surfing, visiting the bio rocks, watching remains of shipwrecks and more.
Location: Kubu, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: Open 24 hours
8. Nungnung Waterfall: For some of the most mesmerizing views with your Bali packages, you can reach this beautiful waterfall where tourists come to refresh themselves. Surrounded by lush green beauty, the waterfall is a sight of astounding pleasure for travellers. Although the water here is not ideal for swimming purposes, visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty of the location while they are here. Come and relax here but be wary that to reach the final point, you will need to climb nearly 500 odd steps.
Location: Belok/Sidan, Petang, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9. Bali Bird And Reptile Park: Expect loads of fun and adventure with your Bali tour packages, when you visit this park. With more than 1000 birds and 250 species of reptiles, this is a place that nature lovers and animal watchers are going to enjoy. You can comfortably walk around, and take in the views of the surroundings while clicking pictures of the animals. Not to be missed while you are here are the Toucans, which are more than interesting to look at.
Location: Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Timing: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
10. Green Bowl Beach: For a romantic getaway on your Bali Trip, visit the Green Bowl beach which offers some of the most secluded spots to couples who can spend some time in peace and tranquillity. Among the top activities to be enjoyed while you are here, is to visit the limestone caves and engage in adventure sports such as surfboarding. This is an ideal spot for relaxing and enjoying some alone time for everyone. To reach the beach, you have to climb down a few steps of stairs, which usually keeps some visitors away from the beach.
Location: Ungasan, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Here are some of the best things to do in Bali:
1. Enjoy Bali Swing: If you are planning to book Bali packages from India and are confused about what to do there, Bali Swing can be a great option. Bali swing is a perfect place for adventure seekers who are looking for some fun and thrill during their vacation. Swinging is one of the most fun-filled activities and often reminds people of their childhood. But Bali swing is quite different. It lets you swing over a canyon where you can not only feel like flying over the water but also enjoy the beautiful landscape around.
The most famous place for Bali swing is in Ubud, which is included in most Bali holidays packages. Just pose around the rocks or enjoy your swing to get the most memorable experience of your life. The picturesque view of this place will make you fall in love with it offering perfect frames for you to click beautiful memories.
Location: Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
2. Trek to Mount Batur: Trekking is one of the most loved activities and if you are also an adventure seeker looking for some adrenaline rush during your stay in Bali, do not miss on trekking to Mount Batur. It is one of the most loved activities and often ranks high in demand in most Bali trip packages.
Trekking in Mount Batur lets you hike up to a height of 1717 meters (5633 feet) above sea level enabling you to enjoy the scenic beauty around. While trekking you can immerse yourself in the sweet fragrance of coffee as there are quite many coffee plantations around. While you are away you can also take a halt and dip yourself in the hot water spring that will suely rejuvenate your soul. Trekking in Mount Baur is not at all difficult and it takes nearly one and half hours for you to reach the summit. So do not miss to include this beautiful activity on your Bali packages from India.
3. Explore Bali Safari and Marine Park: An expedition to Bali Safari and Marine Park is the next thing that you must surely try on your Bali tour, if you have a keen interest in wildlife and know more about aquatic animals. This amazing Maine park has more than 4000 different species like Bali Starling bird, Komodo Dragon, and Orangutan that are not only rare but falls under the category of endangered species. You can also find some Sumatran elephants and feed them with your own hands.
If you love night safaris you must include this activity in your Bali packages. Bali Safari and Marine Park is one of the main attractions in many Bali Tour Packages and along with safari you can enjoy scrumptious BBQ that is offered along in the package. Jungle hopper, elephant back safari, breakfast with the lions, the agung show are some of the other highlights of this place.
Location: Jl. Profesor Jl. Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra No.km 19,8, Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia
4. Marvel at Tanah Lot Temple: Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most unique and important landmarks in Bali that you must not miss to visit on your Bali trip. This beautiful temple, set with offshore setting and sunset backdrops is the main tourist attraction for people coming here. Tanah Lot Temple is filled with the beauty of lush gardens, beautifully carved gates, and holy shrines which will surely attract your sight, especially if you are interested in ancient architecture.
This beautiful ancient temple which marks a remarkable significance in the Hndu Mythology and dates back to 17th century, is situated in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, which is nearly 20km north-west of Kuta. If you are interested in knowing the true culture and history of Bali, and love seeing ancient things, make sure to include this one in your Bali trip packages.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Price: INR 1299
Timings: 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
6. Drink from the Waters at Goa Gajah: Goa Gajah or the Elephant Cave Temple which is popularly known as an interesting place to visit in Bali. Drinking water from the Goa Gajah cave is highly popular among tourists coming here year long. The Goa Gajah temple is a truly huge archeological site and perhaps the most popular vacation destination to add in your Bali packages.
Investigate the glorious sanctuary which shows the remarkable craftsmanship and architectural beauty of that era, especially the minutely carved stone walls and sculptures. This sanctuary is perhaps the most visited place in Bali because of the shocking magnificence it offers and is often placed high on Bali holidays packages.
Location: Bedulu, Blahbatuh, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: 24 hours open
7. Visit Tegallalang Rice Terraces: Another popular thing to do in Bali is visit the marvellous Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud. These agricultural rice terraces are carved on the cliffs of Tegalalang Village north of Ubud and are quite famous among tourists coming to Bali across the globe and this must be a difnate add-on to your Bali trip package.
The journey to Tegallalang Rice Terraces is quite amazing making its way between beautiful white beaches of Bali, steaming volcanoes and amidst high mountains. If you have love for agriculture and a keen interest in exploring the marvels of nature, this is a must-visit place on your Bali trip.
Location: Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Price: INR 1700 Per Adult
Must Checkout: Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour
8 Experience Wildlife at Bali Zoo: Bali is a very distinct island having rich flora and fauna. It houses some of the most exotic and unique species that cannot be seen anywhere in the world. So, if you are a wildlife lover and love to explore the hidden gems of nature, Bali has a lot for you in its bucket. There are quite many zoos and parks in Bali that you can visit with Bali tour packages.
Talking about the Bali Zoo, it is one of the best places to explore the enchanting beauty of distinct flora and fauna that is found on this amazing island. Bali Zoo, which is spread across a huge land of approx. eight hectares, is a home to 450 rare and exotic creatures, animals and birds living together in a protected environment amid its lush greenery. The Bali Bird and Reptile Park is another place where you can enjoy the wildlife and is a home to approx. 1000 species of distinct birds and 250 species of reptiles. This is a perfect place to visit on your Bali trip from India, and for people who love being around birds and want to click beautiful pictures.
Location: Singapadu, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Price: INR 4000 per adult and varies according to the packages you opt for
9. Have Fun at Ubud Monkey Forest: Bali is a land of monkeys and it will not be the right choice to add this attraction in your Bali packages if you want to visit the famous Monkey Forest in Ubud on your Bali trip from india. This is a famous sanctuary, located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali and home to approx 1049 monkeys that inhabit Balinese long-tailed macaques that are living together in their natural environment.
This famous Monkey Forest in Ubud is one of the top things to do in Bali and is offered by almost all Bali Tour Packages. This forest is not only famous for monkeys but also known for having 186 species of beautiful and rare plants and trees spread across 12,5 hectares of forest. This place also houses three popular temples that you can visit: Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple. So, when in Bali, do not miss this beautiful place and immerse yourself in the beautiful serene nature. You will need a minimum of 2 hours to explore the whole forest so plan your itinerary for the day accordingly.
Location: Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
10. Witness the Beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall: When in Bali a visit to Tegenungan waterfall in Ubud is one of the incredible activities to do. Culture and nature are two words that leap to mind when considering Ubud and the regions encompassing it and having a picnic near the waterfall or just enjoying the beauty surrounding it is full of tranquility. Ubud is known to have quite a few waterfalls, but the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall stands out among all of them. If you're in Ubud, this beautiful spot is worth a visit to this excellent spot on your Bali trip
Location: Jl. Ir. Sutami, Kemenuh, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
Price: 15,000 IDR per person for adult and 10,000 IDR
Also Checkout & Book: Tegenungan Waterfall Tour
1. Jimbaran Beach: Jimbaran Beach, which is located on the island's southwest coast, is extremely breathtaking and must place to include in your Bali tour packages. Considered to be one of the most beautiful and best beaches in Bali, Jimbaran is home to a number of resorts, including well-known hotels like the Four Seasons.
2. Nusa Dua Beach: Your one-stop shop for all the exciting things to do in Bali is Nusa Dua! This beach is a well-known tourist destination and offers a wide range of all-inclusive activities on your bali trip from India. Complex luxury hotels, a thriving retail sector, and many more.
3. Uluwatu Beach: Do you yearn to indulge in the allure of gentle, chilly waves? If so, Uluwatu Beach is the ideal vacation spot for you on your Bali tour. This wonderful beach, in addition to possessing an alluring charisma, is renowned for having a spotless temple.
4. Kuta Beach: From a little fishing community, this Bali beach has expertly evolved into a tourist destination with a wide variety of restaurants, bars, and resorts. Due to the chance to participate in water activities like surfing, Kuta is also well-known among adventure seekers, which makes it a must to add in your Bali packages itinerary.
5. Legian Beach: The beach is renowned for its exciting events and thriving nightlife. Legian has been successful in drawing visitors from a variety of industries with its ideal blend of adventure, entertainment, and leisure. Look no further than this Bali beach if you want to fill your Bali tour packages from India with unique experiences.
6. Seminyak Beach: Seminyak Beach, which is ideally situated halfway between Legian and Kuta Beach, is the place to start. If your leisurely way of life is getting you down, head to one of the best beaches on your Bali trip from India to get your heart pumping.
7. Canggu Beach: Its lush rice fields and charming houses are only two of the numerous features that make it one of Bali's top beaches. There are numerous eateries, stores, and bars in Canggu.
8. Sanur Beach: Sanur, famed for its charming and laid-back environment, offshore reefing proving quiet and serene waters, and a fantastic family holiday, is the perfect place to escape Bali's frenetic, overcrowded beaches.
9. Balangan Beach: For adventurous and eager wave riders, Bali's Bukit Peninsula region is the Promised Land with breathtaking ocean tides and unspoilt beaches. This is one of Bali's secluded beaches.
1. Uluwatu Temple: The location of this temple is the most intriguing aspect. It lands on a cliff's crest at a height of around 70 meters above sea level. One of the most important temples to visit on your Bali tour, it boasts a magnificent setting where you may enjoy a breathtaking sunset.
2 . Ulun Danu Beratan Temple: It is one of Bali's most historic and beautiful temples. The urban residents of the neighbourhood view this location as one of Bali's weekend getaway spots where they can unwind. The lake's reflective, calm surface gives it the extraordinary appearance of floating. This is a one-of-a-kind experience that you should include in your Bali packages.
3. Pura Taman Saraswati Temple: The stunning water temple is located in the heart of Ubud. You will come upon this temple as you meander through Ubud's streets. This temple represents Bali's traditional temple style. It also has a stunning foyer with ponds that are brimming with vivid pink lotuses.
4. Tanah Lot: Tanah Lot temple is regarded as one of Bali's most important monuments by locals as well as visitors and a must-visit temple to add to your Bali tour packages from India. This temple draws visitors because of its picturesque offshore location and alluring sunset backdrop.
5. Tirta Empul Temple: One of the most important temples in Bali is Tirta Empul, which is located in the Manukaya village. This website tells the well-known tale of good vs evil. Additionally, it is a Bali cultural heritage site that draws a sizable number of visitors.
6. Pura Luhur Lempuyang: Lempuyang Temple, which is located at an elevation of 1175 metres, welcomes tourists to take in the breathtaking views of Mount Agung through the "Gate of Heaven," which can only be reached by ascending 1700 steep stairs. It is a significant Bali temple and one of the island's historic temples.
7. Besakih Temple: The Besakih temple is regarded as Bali's mother temple. The temple, which is 1,000 years old, is situated beneath Mount Agung. Being one of Bali's most outstanding temples, it will captivate you with its aesthetic beauty and distinctiveness on your Bali trip from India.
With an umpteen number of restaurants in Bali, this place is a haven for junkies!. Here are some options for you:
1. Queen's of India: Indulge in the royal flavours and warm spices of India at Queen's of India. Located in Seminyak, this restaurant offers an exquisite range of authentic Indian and Mughlai dishes, from rich curries to tandoori delights. The warm ambiance and impeccable service make it a top choice for those going on a Bali Trip Package from India and craving a taste of India in Bali.
2. The Indian Dhaba: Situated in Ubud, The Indian Dhaba takes you on a delectable culinary experience through the many flavours of India. With a menu inspired by diverse regional cuisines, it crafts a diverse gastronomic journey through the Indian subcontinent. Additionally, the vibrant setting and diverse aromatic spices used, create an immersive dining experience that captures the very essence of Indian culinary culture.
3. Gateway of India: Located in Kuta, Gateway of India beckons visitors with a menu that reflects the cultural diversity of India. This restaurant brings forth a symphony of flavours, from the fiery spices of the north to the coastal flavours of the south. Consider visiting this restaurant while planning your Bali Travel Packages and enjoy a delectable dining experience.
4. Happy Chappy Chinese: For an authentic Chinese dining experience, Happy Chappy in Seminyak is a must-visit restaurant, while on your Bali Trip From India. The modern yet cosy ambiance sets the stage for a traditional Chinese feast, skillfully prepared with fresh and quality ingredients. From dim sums to Peking duck, each bite reflects the flavorful, yet simple, ingredients used in authentic Chinese cuisine.
5. Sisterfields: Set in the heart of Seminyak, Sisterfields offers you the chance to taste some mouth-watering continental delights. Specially known for its brunch menu, this trendy spot combines bold flavours with expert artistic presentation. Whether you crave a hearty English breakfast or a sophisticated dinner, Sisterfields delivers a culinary journey through European-inspired dishes in an elegant setting.
6. Warung Nia Balinese Food and Pork Ribs: As the name suggests, this is one of the top restaurants you can visit on your trip to Bali to experience the authentic local flavours and culinary delights this restaurant is famous for the various preparations of pork ribs, and a wide range of sea-food recipes. Its decor resembles the Balinese artistic styles and is truly a great place to visit while on your Bali trip from India.
Browse through a wide range of Bali tour packages from different cities like: Bali Tour Packages From Rajkot, Bali Tour Packages From Nagpur, Bali Tour Packages From Jaipur, Bali Tour Packages From Vadodara, Bali Tour Packages From Goa, Bali Tour Packages From Trivandrum, Bali Tour Packages From Indore, Bali Tour Packages From Lucknow, Bali Tour Packages From Cochin, Bali Tour Packages From Coimbatore.