Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The 360-degree view of the Dhauladhar range is a sight to behold. Add a homestay next to the river and potato fields 7000 ft above sea level, and you are in for a treat. Blending nature with luxury, this homestay offers impeccable views of the beautiful nature all-around from every room here that is created to provide you with the utmost comfort, a home away from home.
Indulge in lip-smacking Himachali food, go for walks in the lush green forests around, soak in views of snow-clad majestic mountains, or simply sit by the river and hear the gushing water that's music to the ears - this stay has every bit of nature's best for you.
About the rooms:
Sleep to the sound of the flowing river and wake up to the views of the Barot valley, the snow-clad peaks, and greenery wherever the eyes go. The stay offers 6 spacious and well-furnished rooms that each come with a balcony that's a perfect spot for your morning tea time, modern amenities and attached washrooms. The stay can accommodate up to 12 guests at a time.
Order healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost from the in-house restaurant at the stay. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
- Head out for a walk and explore the farms and the forests around
- Do not miss out checking out the exotic birds here
- Take a walk down the river and dip your feet or sit on one of the big stones to cherish the amazing view in front of your eyes
- As the sun sets, enjoy a star-studded sky around a bonfire with barbeque snacks
- Indulge in rappelling, river crossing, hiking, trekking, fishing, etc.
- Explore the various trekking and hiking trails in the area
- Go paragliding in Bir Billing
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay around 85 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport and around 97 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.