Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Built in a traditional architecture style using wood and stone architecture, tucked away in the middle of apple orchards, vegetable gardens and the mighty Himalayas is this homestay that offers gorgeous views of snow-capped Dhauladhar peaks. Located in the heritage village of Naggar away from the crowds of Manali, the rooms here open to lush-green forests and clear blue skies.
Explore the wilderness around, know more about apple farming, go for hikes and treks, or simply do nothing here. As the sun sets, come back to homecooked "pahadi" meals, and a cosy and warm bonfire under a star-lit sky.
About the rooms:
The rooms at the homestay lend a warmth with their wood and stone architecture and open to amazing views of the forests, orchards and snow-capped peaks. Waking up to the sounds of chirping birds is a delight here.
The stay offers a loft studio apartment that features 2 double beds, 1 loft bed, an attached washroom, and a kitchenette and can accommodate a max of 6 guests. There are 3 double bedrooms too here, each with one double bed and attached washrooms; each room can accommodate 2 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Go on walks in the forest hunting for local mushrooms and ferns. You can also enjoy a picnic in the forest.
- Enjoy taking a walk in the apple orchards
- Later, enjoy amazing homecooked meals and spend the evening by the bonfire
- Visit the Naggar Castle
- Check out the Gauri Shankar Temple, a 12-century Hindu temple with carvings
- Do not miss visiting the Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery while here
- Participate in the workshops organized at the stay on traditional cooking, weaving, and spinning
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
Naggar is around 20 KM from Manali and is well connected through public and private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.