- Known popularly for its bountiful sandbanks and pristine beaches, Sun Siyam Olhuveli offers a picturesque sight to behold. This elegant luxury resort features opulent villas that are set over serene turquoise waters and manifest the perfect amalgamation of traditional architecture and modern flair.
- The property has a total of 298 thatched-roof villas, 187 land villas, 2 presidential suites, and 109 over-water suites. Each of these villas offers complete privacy and are well-equipped with a private bar, a writing desk, sun loungers, a spacious washroom, luxury bathroom fixtures, smart TV, and many more requisites. The family villas offer additional facilities for young children including kids’ menu, cribs, kids’ pool, babysitting service, and children’s activities.
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli Maldives all inclusive offers the most flavoursome arrangements for the culinary needs of its guests. They serve organic, creative, and delicious food that not only fills the appetite but also pampers the taste buds. The patrons can dine with a view at any of the 5 posh restaurants - Sunset Restaurant, Lagoon Restaurant, Island Pizza, The Four Spices, and The Plankton Grill - and 3 classy bars - Dhoni Bar, Lagoon Bar, and Sunrise Bar - of the resort.
- The Sun Siyam Olhuveli all inclusive package extends further to offer excellent wellness facilities by experienced professionals. From hydrotherapy pools and sauna to Ayurvedic massages and aromatherapy, they use the most holistic methods to offer you rejuvenation, relief, and tranquillity.
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli Maldives never compromises when it comes to recreation and entertainment of its guests. This is the reason, they host Maldivian cultural shows, karaoke, and night entertainment for the patrons. Furthermore, they also offer a number of outdoor activities including excursions and watersports like windsurfing, kayaking, jet-skiing, catamaran sailing, canoeing, diving, kiteboarding, and parasailing.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in the package. Drop an inquiry to know more. Prices will be 25% higher in the peak season i'e 15 December to 15 January.
Optional Deals as below (Please check prices at the time of booking)
3 Nights Grand Water Villa - Full Board Basis 66,000/- per person
3 Nights Grand Water Villa - All Inclusive Basis 75,000/- per person
4 Nights Grand Water Villa - Full Board Basis 85,000/- per person
4 Nights Grand Water Villa - All Inclusive Basis 95,000/- per person
Know before you go
**All Inclusive - All Meals + Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic Beverages
** Full Board - All Meals
** Half Board - Breakfast & Dinner
** All prices are based on per person in a double sharing room (Valid if 2 people travel together)