Amsterdam Day Tours
- Visit Utrecht
- Keukenhof Garden
- Explore Giethoorn
- See Windmills at Zaanse Schans
- Explore Historical sites at Delft
- Rotterdam: City of Skyscrapers
- Hiking at The Hague
- Marken, Volendam & Edam
- Stroll the streets of Haarlem
- Take Pictures at Canal of Bruges
You can start your exploration from Utrecht, the 12th-century town, to get a dose of history through famous monuments like the Dom Tower. Delft is another stunning historical town that showcases the signature blue pottery of the Dutch. If you choose Amsterdam day trips for the scenery, Keukenhof Garden is your go-to place for enjoying the breathtaking beauty of rainbow tulips.
Out of all the nearby towns, Giethoorn is the most unique town that has no roads but only enchanting boat transportation throughout the area.