Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Really a great experience I had in New Zealand the whole trip was awesomely planned by the expert team of Thrillophilia. From the pickups, accommodatio...
I've never used any travel agency before for planning my trip, This is the first time, I was nervous at first but just after I experienced it with them...
- A trip to New Zealand and Fiji Islands will take you towards numerous heavenly wonders, where you will get a chance to indulge yourself in an array of entertainment options and adventures.
- The first day of this vacation will commence with reaching Auckland, the largest city of New Zealand. Once you arrive here, you will be shifted to a hotel, where some time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while. The remaining time of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- Day two of the trip will commence with checking out from Auckland and reaching Waitomo to explore the glowworm caves. Once you have covered your way through the caves and marvelled at the beautiful sight, you will be driven towards Rotorua. Upon arrival, you will be shifted to a hotel where you can rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- The third day will be spent unravelling the wonders of Rotorua and visiting its many famous natural beauties. From visiting the Thermal reservoir of Te Puia to indulging in some nature sightseeing in Agrodome and Rainbow Springs Nature Park, the whole day here will be spent experiencing the best of nature.
- On the fourth day of this trip, you will be checking out from your hotel in Rotorua and will be driving towards Queenstown. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be shifted to a comfy hotel which will be your stay here. The remaining time of the day will be free for you, and you can spend it the way you please. You can either stay back and rest in your cozy rooms or can head out for a sightseeing tour on your own.
- The fifth day will be free for you, and you can explore the best of Queenstown on your own. You can go for some sightseeing and visit the flea markets to shop for souvenirs to take back home. You can also indulge in food tours and munch on local delicacies. The day will end with returning to the hotel and resting overnight.
- Day six of the trip will be spent travelling from Queensland to Christchurch. On the way, you will pass by Mt. Cook, followed by visiting the Church of Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo. In the evening, you will reach Christchurch, and the remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure activities. You can either stay back in your comfy rooms and rest till the next day or can go out for some local sightseeing on your own.
- The seventh day of this trip will commence by checking out from your hotel and reaching Christchurch airport. From here you will be boarding a flight towards Fiji, and upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel which will be your stay here for upcoming days.
- Day eight will be given for leisure, and you can spend it the way you please. You can opt for some sightseeing tours on your own or visit the beautiful beaches where you can have some free time. The day will end with reaching the stay back to spend the night.
- The ninth day of the tour will also be for leisure, and you can spend it by indulging yourself in some adrenaline rushing activities like snorkelling and diving along the shore.
- Day ten of the tour will be free for you, and it will provide you with enough time to shop for some souvenirs and indulge in food tours. The day will end with heading towards the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The eleventh day of the trip will commence by checking out from the hotel and reaching the Nadi airport. From here, you will be boarding a flight back home while carrying loads of memories with you.
Upon your arrival in Auckland, our representative will receive you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, proceed your journey to Rotorua.
Today you will be taken to explore the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, where you will witness hundreds of glow worms.
Enjoy a boat ride through and the caves and feel the radiance of these tiny creatures falling upon you.
After this wonderful experience, proceed to Rotorua through the forested Mamaku Ranges.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the morning and head out to explore the iconic tourist attractions of Rotorua.
Our first stop is Te Puia Thermal Reserve, where you will witness the world famous Pohutu geyser and also later enjoy M?ori cultural performances by the locals.
Interact with locals and visit the National Schools of Wood Carving and Weaving.
Our next stop is The Agrodome. A lush farmland famous for its unique farm show, where animals showcase their talent.
Next, you will be visiting Rainbow Springs Nature Park , where you will get to discover the exotic wildlife and diverse flora and fauna of New Zealand.
Take a jungle safari and witness many species of birds, reptiles and wild animals along with a Kiwi Hatchery.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Queenstown.
As you reach, get escorted to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the evening, you can head out to discover the natural wonders of the city.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning and have a wholesome breakfast, today you can make your own plan and explore the city.
Spend your day leisurely at the hotel or visit Lake Wakatipu and enjoy a boat ride in the crystal clear waters towered by Alpine ranges.
You can also indulge in adventure activities such as bungee jumping, skydiving, canyon swinging, jet boating, horse trekking and river rafting.
Or you can opt for various excursions like Scenic Glenorchy & Lord of the Rings Half Day Tour and Scenic Helicopter Rides.
After the visit, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast in bed, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Christchurch.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and get some rest. Later, head out to explore the city.
You will be visiting the Aoraki / Mt Cook National Park and see the highest mountain of New Zealand.
In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant and head to Lake Tekapo, where you will see the Church of the Good Shepherd.
Continue your journey and as you reach, head to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Fiji.
As you reach, our representative will meet you and will escort you to the resort.
Complete the check-in formalities and have the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out for a walk in the neighbourhood.
After exploring the city, get back to the resort for an overnight stay.
After having a lavish breakfast, spend a leisurely day at the hotel.
You can laze around all day and enjoy the luxuries of the hotel or you can hit the beach and relax under the palm trees with tropical drinks and a wonderful view of the ocean.
You can also take a walking food tour to treat yourself with some lip-smacking seafood dishes or you can explore the city on your own.
In the evening, get ready to experience the nightlife of the city and party till the dawn.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up late and have a leisurely breakfast in bed. You are offered a leisure day in Fiji to explore the city on your own or enjoy a peaceful time with your partner.
If you wish, you can go for a short sightseeing tour and see the major tourist attractions.
You can also pamper yourself with a relaxation massage and therapy at the Hotel’s Spa.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a tropical breakfast, enjoy this day of your trip as per your comfort.
Today, you can enjoy a shopping spree at the traditional markets and get some souvenirs for your family and friends.
In the evening, take a walk around the bay and savour some local delicacies of Fiji.
As the night striked, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home as your trip comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Really a great experience I had in New Zealand the whole trip was awesomely planned by the expert team of Thrillophilia. From the pickups, accommodations, transfers were extremely great, the driver was very patient, polite, and helpful too... We had fantastic sightseeing in Auckland, Rotorua, Queenstown, and definitely we really enjoyed it to the fullest. At Fiji Islands, we indulged in different adventurous activities and the scenic beauty of the place was breathtaking with the beaches and surroundings areas... We had the best pictures and experience in life... Would highly recommend Thrillophilia to everyone for the perfect and successful trip...
Rated : 5.0
I've never used any travel agency before for planning my trip, This is the first time, I was nervous at first but just after I experienced it with them I found out that the trip was truly great and this platform was completely genuine as what they have been promised since the time of planning the itinerary and booking we completely get everything as promised, The team was responsive and helpful throughout the trip...The sightseeing happened as the time schedule, on-time picked-up, and dropped-off, hotels were the best, Our highlights were Fiji Island...I was completely satisfied with this amazing trip
Rated : 4.0
The best destination for a family holiday, the agents were very knowledgable and helping us plan our memorable trip to New Zealand. The logistics were amazing, the driver picked-up us on time. Everything was planned and arranged so perfectly. We had a great experience in New Zealand snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming... Also, we learn alot on the sightseeing tours. Overall it was such an amazing trip we had... will be checked with another destination next time from you guys
Rated : 4.0
Big thank you to the Thrillophilia team for planning a spectacular trip for us, the process was so smooth, trouble-free, and well-organized. The on-ground services they provided to us were excellent which we never had to reach out to the Thrillophilia team not even once... Day to day activities was well-planned, accommodations were luxury, the transfers were on-time... We really enjoyed all the tourist destinations we visited and we were very delighted that the trip went so well without fail
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.