What to do At East Coast Park?1. Explore the Green Boulevards Together on a Cycling tour
2. Enjoy a Chilled-Out Sport, Go For a Cable-Ski At Singapore Wake Park
3. Get Splashed At Aloha Sea Sports Centre
4. Roll About at Xtreme SkatePark
5. Relax Under the Stars, Go Camping
6. Experience Thrilling Wakeboarding
7. Cast Your Fishing Hooks At Bedok Jetty
8. Let the Little Ones Free at Marine Cove Children’s Playground
9. Sway About at the Raintree Cove
10. Step into the Prehistoric World in Changi Jurassic Mile
Are you wondering what to do at East Coast Park in Singapore? Well, cycling, cable-skiing, wakeboarding, camping, barbecuing, angling, and skating are some of the best activities you can enjoy here. One of Singapore’s most endearing offerings, the East Coast Park is a great destination for solo travellers, couples, and families.
With a plethora of activities here, there is something that will appeal to everyone. Whether you wish to spend a quiet afternoon picnicking in the shades and soaking in the sights by the Casuarina Groves or looking at being a little more adventurous and going cycling, skating, or windsurfing, this sought-after park not only cranks up the action several notches, it gives ample opportunities for all kinds of recreation and relaxation and offers some great things to do at East Coast Park.
If you wish to just let your hair down and stretch your feet, sit by the beach and watch the surf as the waves crash against the rocks. Afterward, get more of the sun and breeze with offshore and aquatic activities and go for cable-skiing and water sports. Let the children loose while you stretch your legs at the Marine Cove Children’s Playground, Coastal Playgrove, or the Raintree Cove. The East Coast Park activities cover a wide range of activities in order to include people of all ages.