Activities To Do Near Birmingham1. Visit Dudley Zoo & Castle
2. Experience The Black Country Living Museum
3. Stroll Around The West Midlands Safari Park
4. Enjoy Rides At Drayton Manor Theme Park
5. Witness The Stunning Tamworth Castle
6. Explore Shakespeare’s Birthplace & Butterfly Farm
7. Take The Blenheim Palace Tour
8. Visit Warwick Castle
9. Day Out at The Royal Air Force Museum
10. Explore The Beautiful Walsall Leather Museum
There are many things to do near Birmingham, a major city in the West Midlands region of England. It is the financial, commercial, social as well as cultural center of the region, and is surrounded by an array of landmarks from the Industrial Revolution era. It also has a history that dates back to the 18th century and boasts of activities and experiences of different types that locals and tourists can all take part in. It is said to be the city where the Industrial Revolution first began, many hundreds of years ago.
Some of the most popular activities to do near Birmingham include a visit to attractions like the Black Country Living Museum, an open-air museum where buildings from the Victorian era have been rebuilt to offer an insight into those times. For an even better experience, you can also head over to The West Midlands Safari Park, which is home to numerous exotic animals, from zebras and lions to elephants, penguins, lemurs, and more. Birmingham is surrounded by several quaint regions and attractions, which are great for a day out from this bustling city.