Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Location: It is located on the northeast coast of Australia.
- This island has 1600 varieties of fishes that includes sharks, dugongs, dolphins, turtles, rays.
- The glass boat lets you, eye witness, the rich flora and fauna here.
- If you are in fear of getting wet, then you can visit the underground view zones.
Click Here To Book Now: Great Barrier Reef Tour
You May Also Like: Best Things to Do on Manly Beach
Blue Mountains National Park
Location: New South Wales, Australia
- The centre of attraction here is the three sisters' Rock Formation.
- Covered with a large number of Eucalyptus trees.
- It provides excellent trekking opportunities as thickets surround it.
- The waterfalls here add to the beauty of Blue Mountains National park.
Click Here to Book Now: Blue Mountains Wildlife and Cruise Tour from Sydney
You May Also Like: Most Historical Places in Australia
Location: It is located on the south-east coast of Tasmania.
- Splendid View of The Neck from Truganini Lookouts
- Spot fur seals on Eco-cruise
- Taste the famous cheese and Cherries of the Island
- Enjoy walking tracks, swimming, surfing, and fishing.
Must Read: Beautiful Southern Lights in Australia
Explore The Amazing Canberra
Location: It is located in southeastern Australia
- The city won an international award for its structure which comprises vast greenbelts and geometric shapes.
- Famous for its Floriade fest
- National Gallery of Australia is situated here
- The city is rich in Flora and Fauna.
Learn More: Best Places to Go In Australia at Christmas
Visit The Beautiful Hobart City
Location: Hobart is situated in Tasmania's south-east on Derwent River
- The Scenic view from kunanyi / Mount Wellington is beyond words
- If you're fond of art, then do pay a visit to Hobart's Museum of Old and New Art
- Enjoy the wine tasting
Explore More: Unusual Places to Visit in Australia
Lord Howe Island
Location: Lord Howe Island is located in the Tasman Sea.
- Enjoy the Serene Beauty of Nature
- Indulge in a glass-bottom boat tour and spot the rich Aquatic wildlife
- Feed the fishes
- Spot the rocky coves
Suggested Read: Popular Mountains in Australia
Witness Penguin Parade on Phillip Island
- Watch the penguins returning to their caves in a line during the dusk.
- Gaze at seals playing over the brim
- Try spotting whales in the sea
- Adore nature through a nature walk at Cape Woolamai
- The island offers adventurous activities such as Kayaking
Click Here To Book: Phillip Island Penguin Parade
Also Checkout: Best National Parks in Australia
The Moonlight Cinemas
Location: It is located in Melbourne.
- You get to watch the evergreen movies here, or if you're lucky enough to watch a few advance screenings too.
- Gaze at the open sky simultaneously or feel the fresh cool breeze hitting your face after a hard day.
- Get the luxurious feel along with nature in the Gold Grass package.
Also Checkout: Waterfalls to Visit in Australia
Go for BBQ Afternoons
Location: It is located in Tasmania.
- Australia has a lot of beaches and islands, so the seafood here is fresh and amazing.
Discover More: Popular Museums in Australia
Discover The Beautiful Wildlife in Kiama
Location: South of Sydney, in New South Wales, Australia.
- The largest blowhole on the planet lies here, which gushes up water to a height of 20mts.
Explore More: Haunted Places in Australia
Enjoy Delicious Lunch at Barossa Valley
Location: It is located in the northeast of Adelaide.
Also Checkout: Famous Australia Monuments
Book Now: Tour Of Grand Barossa Valley
Location: It is located in Queensland, Australia.
- The most special place here is the Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum.
Also Checkout: Best Road Trips in India
Discover Perth's Nightlife
Location: It is on the Southwest coast
- Visit the beaches and indulge in swimming, snorkelling and surfing.
Must Visit: Best Zoos in Australia
Location: It is located in the Gladstone Region
- Learn about Australian history at the historian market or at the captain cook memorial.
Also Checkout: Top Hiking Destinations in Australia