Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur
- One of the best places to visit in Malaysia in February is the Petronas Twin Tower, an iconic structure and also the most famous landmark in the country.
- Once the tallest tower in the world, the twin towers have still retained their fame of being the tallest twin towers in the world.
- Climb up to the 41st and 42nd floors where the magnificent towers have been joined using a 192-feet-long double Decker Skybridge.
- Get a view of the entire city standing on the sky bridge and try to spot various famous landmarks.
Location: Concourse Level, Petronas Twin Tower, Lower Ground, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Timings: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. (closed on Monday)
Recommended Read: Malaysia Tour Packages
Checkout & Explore: Petronas Twin Tower Tickets
- Kuala Lumpur
Batu Caves, Selangor
- Located in the Selangor region of Malaysia is one of the famous Hindu shrines, the Batu Caves.
- This religious site has been dedicated to the shrine of Lord Murugan.
- Pay your respect to the lord and admire the natural beauty of these 10th-century caves.
- Feel awe-struck watching the golden statue of the Lord gracing the entrance of the caves.
- Visit during the Thaipusam festival, held in February, to see the place decorated in its full glory and admire the beautiful and colourful procession held on the
Location: Gombak, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Timings: Daily 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
Suggested Read: Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
Click Here To Book: Batu Caves Day Tour
Sunway Lagoon, Selangor
- One of the must-visit places to visit in Malaysia in February is the Sunway Lagoon, a vibrant theme park.
- The thrilling park has six different adventurous blends - water pools, lost lagoon, wildlife, scream park, cement ground and extreme sports.
- You will be thrilled to ride FlowRider, Malaysia’s first simulator ride in this park.
- Enjoy other rides such as the popular water ride Vuvuzela, river-rapid rides, tube slides, roller coasters, body slides, and more.
- The park also houses Malaysia’s first 5D Waterplexx.
Location: 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Timings: 10 am – 6 pm (closed on Tuesday)
You May Also Like To Explore: Places to Visit in Malaysia
Recommended For You: Sunway Lagoon Park Tickets
Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
- Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square) is the historical place where Malaysia announced their independence in 1957.
- The historical landmark is popular for housing spectacular structures and monuments.
- You can pay a visit to this area and explore the cathedrals and museums located there.
- Young visitors will love to attend the rock concerts held in this area where they can have a good time and even dance to the beats of music.
Location: Jln Raja, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Also Read: Things to Do in Malaysia
You can also explore Wet World Water Park Shah Alam
Taman Negara, Pahang
- Included in the list of best places to visit in Malaysia in February is Taman Negara, the 130-year-old rainforest which is the oldest of its kind in the world.
- Visit this forest to enjoy its surrounding natural delights and peaceful ambience.
- The forest is one of the top ecotourism destinations in Malaysia and will exhilarate you with adventure options such as jungle trekking, canopy walks, night jungle walks, fishing, rapid shooting, boat trips, and more.
- You can spend a day here exploring caves, visiting aboriginal settlements at Orang Asli, observing wildlife, feeding fish, watching birds and doing a lot more.
Location: 27000 Kuala Tahan, Pahang, Malaysia
Timings: Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm; Sunday: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Suggested For You: Malaysia Theme Parks
Click Here to Checkout & Book: Genting Highlands Day Tour
Kek Lok Si Temple, Pulau Pinang
- Visit one of the Buddhist places of worship in Air Itam during your visit to Malaysia in February.
- The sea-facing Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si, is famed to be one of the largest religious structures in Malaysia.
- Feel awe-struck looking at the 10,000 statues of Buddha present in this temple.
- Stroll through the flower gardens and take a look at the fish ponds present on the temple premises.
- Explore the spectacular surroundings of the temple located at the foot of Air Itam Mountain and feel captivated by its scenic view.
Location: Jalan Air Itam, 11500 Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Timings: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Explore More: Malaysia Beaches
Click Here to Checkout: Hop on Hop off KL Price
Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Pay a visit to the Aquaria KLCC, one of the best places to visit in Malaysia in February.
- Feel excited as you walk into the aquarium holding 5000 marine and freshwater creatures.
- Take a look at various underwater species such as giant groupers, massive arapaimas, garfishes and more.
- Do not miss out on some of the major attractions of this place such as bright coral fishes, seahorses, blue rays, scary tiger sharks, and lethal sea snakes.
Location: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Timings: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm every day
Suggested For You: Adventure in Malaysia
Popular Suggest: Aquaria KLCC Tickets
Perdana Botanical Garden, Kuala Lumpur
- One of the places to visit in Malaysia in February is the Perdana Botanical Gardens, situated within the Tun Abdul Razak Heritage Park.
- Stroll across the various areas of the garden including the Hibiscus Gardens and the Orchid, looking at the regional flora and fauna.
- The botanical garden has several fountains, lakefronts, and gazebos, adding to its beauty.
- You can take a walk on the natural trails and hilly landscapes and enjoy your expedition.
Location: Jalan Kebun Bunga, Tasik Perdana, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Map of perdana botanical garden.
Timings: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Explore More: Hiking in Malaysia
Click Here to Checkout & Book: Batu Caves Tour
Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Your list of the best places to visit in Malaysia in February must include the Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, famed as the largest Islamic Art Museum in South East Asia.
- Walk into the museum and get a glimpse of the Islamic world viewing the artefacts of the museum.
- Stroll across the 12 galleries of this museum, divided into groups based on their level, housing around seven thousand artefacts.
- Go to level 3 to take a look at the Quran and Manuscripts Gallery, the Islamic architecture, and Indian and Chinese galleries.
- The 4th level will showcase textile, jewellery, armour and ceramic work as well as Islamic glassware.
Location: Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Jalan Lembah, Tasik Perdana, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Timings: Everyday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Popular Read: Things to Do with kids in Malaysia
Click Here to Checkout: Splash Out Langkawi Ticket Price
Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square, one of the best places to visit in Malaysia in February, is a 48-storey twin tower that comes with a hotel, condominium, an indoor amusement park, and a shopping centre complex.
- The place is well known for providing the best shopping experience in the city.
- Stroll across over 1,000 retail shops and check out the range of fashion, beauty, tech, knick-knack and many more items.
- Those looking for some entertainment can visit the Abby and Ampang Superbowl to have a good time.
Location: Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Timings: Daily 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Also Read: Things to do for couples in Kuala Lumpur
You can also checkout & book Petrosains Tickets