Activity Location: Brahmagiri, Karnataka
Start point: Bangalore
Brahmagiri Trek Height: 4248 feet (above sea level)
Brahmagiri Trek Distance: 9 KM
1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
About Brahmagiri Trek:
Avail the chance of gathering the experience of an amazing trekking activity that takes you to the 'Abode of Lord Brahma', which lies on the border of Karnataka and Kerala. Take up this Brahmagiri Trek and enjoy hiking up to the topmost point from where you would witness floating clouds, misty hills, lush greenery which would altogether be a paradise for you to witness.
The Brahmagiri Trek comes with a great opportunity with which you would trek for 12 hours. On choosing the Karnataka route, you can start for Brahmagiri hills from Iruppu falls, which is at a 9 km distance, or from Munikal caves, which is at a 7 km distance.
Suitable for: All age groups, friends, family, and corporate teams.