Trekking Near Delhi- Triund Trek: 476 Km from Delhi
- Nag Tibba Trek: 347 Km from Delhi
- Tosh Valley Trek: 535 Km from Delhi
- Kheer Gangaa Trek: 550 Km from Delhi
- Kuari Pass Trek: 484 Km from Delhi
- Kedarkantha Trek: 307 Km from Delhi
- Valley of Flowers Trek: 510 Km from Delhi
- Pin Parvati Trek: 349 Km from Delhi
- Har Ki Dun Trek: 300 Km from Delhi
- Dayara Bugyal Trek: 448 Km from Delhi
- Roopkund Trek: 308 Km from Delhi
Thanks to the wide range of options for trekking tours near Delhi, you can never run out of adventures to make your vacation in the mountains memorable. Offering plenty of opportunities for adventure junkies, photography enthusiasts, and solitude seekers, these treks are perfect getaways from the hullabaloo of the Delhi city. Pine vegetation surrounding vast meadows shrouded in smooth sheets of grass and flower beds are some of the delights you will find on almost every trek during summers.
Winters, on the other hand, hide these trails with covers of fluffy snow, whitewashing everything in sight and creating a surreal atmosphere. If you are seeking an easy adventure which can be undertaken over a long weekend, there are some treks like Prashar Lake Trek and Tosh Valley Trek fit your bill.
However, if you have a lot of time on hand, then there are amazing places to visit near Delhi like Bhrigu Lake Trek and Valley of Flowers Trek to witness the most captivating sights in the Himalayas. Besides, Chadar Trek, Gomukh Tapovan Trek, and Markha Valley Trek are made for experienced trekkers with an insatiable thirst for a thrill. Check out the treks below, and start planning your next adventure already!