What to Do in Perth With Kids?1. Experience wildlife at Perth Zoo
2. Go for Hillarys Boat Harbour tour
3. Visit the Perth Beaches
4. Take a ferry ride
5. Explore WA Museum Boola Bardip
6. Go Ice Skating at the Cockburn Ice Arena
7. Explore Wildlife at Yanchep National Park
8. Try the High Ropes courses
9. Meet with wild animals at Caversham Wildlife Park
10. Explore Naturescape at Kings Park
No matter what time of the year you are visiting, there are a lot of things to do in Perth with kids. The city is filled with a lot of fun places for the kids and offers a number of recreational activities. There are a lot of options to keep your kid engaged and entertained while visiting the city of Perth. From experiencing wildlife at the Perth Zoo or taking a boat ride around the city, you can spend the evening with your kids in the most beautiful way.
Besides, you can also choose some indoor activities such as ice-skating, museum visit, visit the scitech discovery center, etc. to make your visit more innovative and informative. Perth also has several options for snorkeling, and exploring marine life which might also be fun for your kids. Perth is also an amazing place to explore nature and wildlife with various national parks and gardens with picnic areas and playgrounds for kids.